Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: past ORE exam papers 2007-2009

Rate this topic

Guest guest

just dean is enough.

any postgraduate work needs employer/supervisors signature

regards

From: arashdeep kaur <arash_doctor12007@...>Subject: Re: past ORE exam papers 2007-2009 Date: Thursday, December 10, 2009, 10:58 PM

I am in dilemma about clinical reference section of application form.. If I had a clinical experience during my graduation then refree should be dean of my dental institute. Other than dean is it required to fill it by professors of all the departments? ?or only reference from dean is sufficent.. pls suggest me ..

From: Allibone <ashleyallibone@ .co. uk>Sent: Tue, 1 December, 2009 4:27:22 AMSubject: Re: past ORE exam papers 2007-2009

Dear All

I have not received the past papers yet.I will have them either tomorrow or the day after.The price will be the same as Maree requested( £50).Some questions will be provided as samples of what is in the package,moreover it will be a useful material to those who can not buy the complete package.

Please write me a personal e-mail if you wish to have them.

Thank you for your patience

Best regards

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Thanks very much for ur help..

From: muezz uddin <cdiver73@...> Sent: Fri, 11 December, 2009 5:39:59 PMSubject: Re: past ORE exam papers 2007-2009

just dean is enough.

any postgraduate work needs employer/supervisor s signature

regards

From: arashdeep kaur <arash_doctor12007@ .co. in>Subject: Re: past ORE exam papers 2007-2009Date: Thursday, December 10, 2009, 10:58 PM

I am in dilemma about clinical reference section of application form.. If I had a clinical experience during my graduation then refree should be dean of my dental institute. Other than dean is it required to fill it by professors of all the departments? ?or only reference from dean is sufficent.. pls suggest me ..

From: Allibone <ashleyallibone@ .co. uk>Sent: Tue, 1 December, 2009 4:27:22 AMSubject: Re: past ORE exam papers 2007-2009

Dear All

I have not received the past papers yet.I will have them either tomorrow or the day after.The price will be the same as Maree requested( £50).Some questions will be provided as samples of what is in the package,moreover it will be a useful material to those who can not buy the complete package.

Please write me a personal e-mail if you wish to have them.

Thank you for your patience

Best regards

Guest M Asad Abdullah

anyone can help me in getting these ore mcq as i also need them and tell me charges as well waitng...