RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: past ORE exam papers 2007-2009

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi,

I am happy to buy these questions. How to do this transaction?

Zaid

From: Maree Airlay <airlaym@...> Sent: Mon, November 30, 2009 8:59:35 AMSubject: past ORE exam papers 2007-2009

Hi

I bought ORE exam papers from Dr.Khan in September and paid £50.There are around 2000 questions + advice on passing the exam.

If I send these to you ,could you help me to sell them.

Sincerely Maree

Guest guest

hi

i am interested in buying the question papers.

how is the transaction possible? and how much are your charges?

Kausar

From: Maree Airlay <airlaym@...>Subject: past ORE exam papers 2007-2009 Date: Monday, November 30, 2009, 11:59 AM

Hi

I bought ORE exam papers from Dr.Khan in September and paid £50.There are around 2000 questions + advice on passing the exam.

If I send these to you ,could you help me to sell them.

Sincerely Maree

Guest guest

Dear Maree

Thank you for your offer and trust in me.We can meet and talk about it or if you are not in London you can send me the papers via email.Once I get them I will let the group know how to buy them.

Best regards

Guest guest

Dear All

I will send the papers to within couple of days.He will organise the rest of it.

Sincerely Maree

Guest guest

Hi

Can I get copies of the past papers too. Please tell me the cost and method of payment..

Thanks

Kasundi

From: Allibone <ashleyallibone@...> Sent: Mon, November 30, 2009 1:12:29 PMSubject: Re: past ORE exam papers 2007-2009

Dear Maree

Thank you for your offer and trust in me.We can meet and talk about it or if you are not in London you can send me the papers via email.Once I get them I will let the group know how to buy them.

Best regards

Guest guest

Hi

Can I get copies of the past papers too. Please tell me the cost and method of payment..

Kausar

From: Maree Airlay <airlaym@...>Subject: Re: past ORE exam papers 2007-2009 Date: Monday, November 30, 2009, 6:53 PM

Dear All

I will send the papers to within couple of days.He will organise the rest of it.

Sincerely Maree

Guest guest

Dear All

I have not received the past papers yet.I will have them either tomorrow or the day after.The price will be the same as Maree requested( £50).Some questions will be provided as samples of what is in the package,moreover it will be a useful material to those who can not buy the complete package.

Please write me a personal e-mail if you wish to have them.

Thank you for your patience

Best regards

Guest guest

i want thoses paper aswell please let me know how to get it and how to pay for

it ,

>

> Dear All

> I will send the papers to within couple of days.He will organise the

rest of it.

> Sincerely Maree

>  

>

Guest guest

HI ,

I'd like to thank you for all efforts you are doing for all of us, I'm interested to have those materials.Many thanks again.

Ammar

From: Allibone <ashleyallibone@...>Subject: Re: past ORE exam papers 2007-2009 Date: Monday, November 30, 2009, 5:57 PM

Dear All

I have not received the past papers yet.I will have them either tomorrow or the day after.The price will be the same as Maree requested( £50).Some questions will be provided as samples of what is in the package,moreover it will be a useful material to those who can not buy the complete package.

Best regards

Guest guest

Dear all

I am still receiving the papers from Maree Airlaym.There are only ORE 1 part a and b papers.There is no ORE.2.

Also the majority questions are not answered-but this is a very good thing you will be able to pass ORE1 and ORE2 because you will gain good knowledge.

It is very useful stuff for studying.

The papers will be available from tomorrow midday.

Sincerely

Guest guest

How can i contact Dr. Khan for ORE part 1 Papers etc?

>

> Hi

> I bought ORE exam papers from Dr.Khan in September and paid £50.There are

around 2000 questions + advice on passing the exam.

> If I send these to you ,could you help me to sell them.

> Sincerely Maree

>

Guest guest

Hi

I met him personally and bought CD, basicaly that all.

You can find to try him on GDC registration list or sth.

Sincerely Maree

Guest guest

Thx for info, do u have any contact or full name to search on GDC? or do u wan

tto sell ur CD or share, I can copy , I m in Sheffield.

reagrds

>

> Hi

> I met him personally and bought CD, basicaly that all.

> You can find to try him on GDC registration list or sth.

> Sincerely Maree

>  

>

Guest guest

Please have a look a sample-what kind of papers,if they are what you are looking for.

From: navdeep_brar@ ymail.com <navdeep_brar@ ymail.com>Subject: Re: past ORE exam papers 2007-2009Date: Wednesday, 2 December, 2009, 15:17

Thx for info, do u have any contact or full name to search on GDC? or do u wan tto sell ur CD or share, I can copy , I m in Sheffield.reagrds>> Hi > I met him personally and bought CD, basicaly that all.> You can find to try him on GDC registration list or sth.> Sincerely Maree> >

Guest guest

hi ash,

are the samples your reffering to the one you already downloaded on the support group?

because they look like exam feedback, is it all like that?

i mean the format is not the same as the one given as sample in ORE exam in GDC.

thanks.

From: navdeep_brar@ ymail.com <navdeep_brar@ ymail.com>Subject: Re: past ORE exam papers 2007-2009Date: Wednesday, 2 December, 2009, 15:17

Thx for info, do u have any contact or full name to search on GDC? or do u wan tto sell ur CD or share, I can copy , I m in Sheffield.reagrds>> Hi > I met him personally and bought CD, basicaly that all.> You can find to try him on GDC registration list or sth.> Sincerely Maree> >

New Email names for you!

Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.

Hurry before someone else does!

Guest guest

The papers are like that around 1.860 quest.all sorts single answer qs,msq and etc-I saw feedback-I would say they are pretty similar.

Before buying please have a look a sample!

Guest guest

Yes,that a good point!But this is a good scheme to study and organise yourself

Guest guest

Dear

I want to buy the copies. Can you please write to me the method of payment.

Thanks

Kasundi

From: Allibone <ashleyallibone@...> Sent: Tue, December 1, 2009 5:17:52 PMSubject: Re: past ORE exam papers 2007-2009

Dear all

I am still receiving the papers from Maree Airlaym.There are only ORE 1 part a and b papers.There is no ORE.2.

Also the majority questions are not answered-but this is a very good thing you will be able to pass ORE1 and ORE2 because you will gain good knowledge.

It is very useful stuff for studying.

The papers will be available from tomorrow midday.

Sincerely

Guest guest

Dear All

I have uploaded the format of ORE1 please have a look at it.

I don't think someone can provide you with the exact replica of the exam.You can do some MCQs,SAQs and etc.

In Maree papers probably more frequently asked questions in the ORE1,also advice and about reading list.

People who bought the papers were asked to provide a group with a feedback.

Best regards

Guest guest

hi iam interested to buy papers tell me how to contaCT U

From: navdeep_brar@... <navdeep_brar@...>Subject: Re: past ORE exam papers 2007-2009 Date: Wednesday, 2 December, 2009, 15:00

How can i contact Dr. Khan for ORE part 1 Papers etc?>> Hi > I bought ORE exam papers from Dr.Khan in September and paid £50.There are around 2000 questions + advice on passing the exam.> If I send these to you ,could you help me to sell them.> Sincerely Maree>

Guest guest

Hi ahsley,

I want to buy papers as well.

can I have them pls? and how can I pay?

regards

muezz

From: Allibone <ashleyallibone@...>Subject: Re: past ORE exam papers 2007-2009 Date: Wednesday, December 2, 2009, 11:38 AM

Dear All

I don't think someone can provide you with the exact replica of the exam.You can do some MCQs,SAQs and etc.

In Maree papers probably more frequently asked questions in the ORE1,also advice and about reading list.

Best regards

Guest guest

hi ashley , im living in the United Arab Emirates, regarding the ore 1 past papers what is the method of payment and how do i get them? i do have a friend living in london if it is not possible for u to send the file. waiting for ur reply,dr. rashaFrom: Allibone <ashleyallibone@...>To:

Sent: Wed, 2 December, 2009 21:38:39Subject: Re: past ORE exam papers 2007-2009

Dear All

Best regards

Guest guest

I am in dilemma about clinical reference section of application form.. If I had a clinical experience during my graduation then refree should be dean of my dental institute. Other than dean is it required to fill it by professors of all the departments??or only reference from dean is sufficent.. pls suggest me ..

From: Allibone <ashleyallibone@...> Sent: Tue, 1 December, 2009 4:27:22 AMSubject: Re: past ORE exam papers 2007-2009

Dear All

Best regards

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.