RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Have you been to see him? Are you just being treated by an LLMD?

From: Aandraya <aandraya@...>"bird mites " <bird mites >Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 11:04 PMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

Dr. Amin idetified the black specks on his patients- moitrella(sp) mold

On Nov 10, 2011, at 10:38 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

My black specks are much much fewer now. Whenever I blew dry my hair over the porcelain sink I'd see black specks. Seeing fewer now. That's a good thing! Yeah! I started out with a headful of white specks that came off my head... and it was not dandruff. My red pillowcase was loaded with them.

From: "Elissa " <elissarachel@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 6:48:13 PMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

I used to get the black specks in the sheets, mattress cover, and in the shower after I washed...all the lint/clothing looking fiber things.

not sure if that was related to the mites, morgellons? Mostly went away except for some black specks in shower every once in a while.

On Nov 10, 2011 9:36 PM, "Aandraya" <aandraya@...> wrote:

Oh yes. There are limited tests which can be helpful. Also, clinical symptoms. I've taken an array of natural and Rx antifungals. Most with skin infestations of bugs I believe have severe fungal issues. I know I did and am still treating. If you get the "black specks" on the skin that is a mold.

On Nov 10, 2011, at 8:26 PM, Elissa <elissarachel@...> wrote:> >> Also, does fun...

Guest guest

Hi, !Sorry that you feel bad right now. I guess all your losses and all the fighting against the birdmites and infections takes it tolls. I think you´re very strong and allways very caring to others here. A lot of warm thoughts to you, !CeciliaFrom: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 5:33

AMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

Aandraya,I'm not herxing at all, so maybe it isn't doing anything, I just don't know. The meds are tolerable... wonder if they are doing anything. How can I tell? I'm so tired all the time. I went into a real funk, very depressed and still am to some degree. It just seems like my whole life seems sorta empty right now. Low energy. I had started on a low carbo diet and couldn't lose any weight on it for 2 weeks of really doing well with the food. I know that may not have anything to do with Lyme or Bart, but that's where I'm at right now. Just trying to find more meaning in my life. So much that was good has been taken out of my life... we're struggling financially too. And I don't like that one bit! lol I can go into a real pity party, and

shouldn't!Still getting occasional zingers on my feet... maybe Babesia, or fungal, not sure.Thanks for listening... lolHugs, From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 6:13:28 PMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

-How is your treatment going?AaOn Nov 10, 2011, at 7:31 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

Yes, she is right because it can lead to those things if untreated.From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 5:02:33 PMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

You don't want to let the infections get anymore out of hand. Many end up with MS, ALS, and other serious illnesses.AandrayaOn Nov 10, 2011, at 6:50 PM, Elissa <elissarachel@...> wrote:

I've heard of that movie...a little scared to watch it.

It does seem clear that I have lyme. I've always told all my drs about my diagnoses! No one has ever suggested lyme.

So many seemingly unrelated things going on with me... I can give myself a clinical diagnosis ;) if only I could prescribe myself meds!!

On Nov 10, 2011 7:01 PM, "Aandraya" <aandraya@...> wrote:

Are you kidding me? No doctor ever suggested Lyme? You are the classic chronic Lyme case. Please watch the movie Under Our Skin, I believe it might still be on Hulu for free, or else it's on Netflix. You'll see yourself in that film. Excellent film by the way, Dr. Cameron is in it. Also, go to ILADS website and do the Lyme quiz/checklist by Dr. Burrascano. Finally, print out your list below and take it to your appt with Dr. Cameron! I had most of the same symptoms you listed, but different diagnoses over the years. I just can' believe you were never diagnosed with Lyme, especially since you lived in an endemic area.

Aandrayamy daughter is E like egg- lisaOn Nov 10, 2011, at 4:26 PM, Elissa <elissarachel@...> wrote:

> >> You' re daugh...

Guest guest

It really sounds like birdmites bothering you!Hope you find a way to get rid of this!Take care!CeciliaFrom: Linds J <lj_mom11@...>"bird mites " <bird mites >Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 4:36 AMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the

mitemare?

Yes, I have been exposed to ticks about 20 years ago. I never had any trouble with anything until my husband got rid of a dead bird and left the nest. Also, neighbors had 2 dead birds as well. I wasn't aware of any of this until about a month after the itching first began. Its been about 4 months now.

From: Aandraya <aandraya@...>"bird mites " <bird mites >Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 1:56 PMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

Have you ever been exposed to ticks? Or mosquitoes now for that matter? Bartonella- a bacterial infection commonly present with Lyme causes itching/crawling/biting/ movement sensations. Have you ever had any skin lesions that don't heal?

Aandraya

On Nov 10, 2011, at 1:48 PM, Elissa <elissarachel@...> wrote:

We moved twice also. They followed though on smaller scale. My husband used to get crawlies but no bites. My baby had bites which was diagnosed as heat rash as well. Now I only get bites, and I know they are living in me.

Moving won't help me. As I have finally realized, I must address my internal issues immediatey.

On Nov 10, 2011 2:24 PM, "Aandraya" <aandraya@...> wrote:

Also, my daughter and boyfriend were not bothered by the bugs and skin problems because they had no chronic internal infections.

AandrayaOn Nov 10, 2011, at 1:15 PM, Linds J <lj_mom11@...> wrote:

> >> Just curious to see if anyone with kids was able to move and be free? I've heard of some mov...

Guest guest

Aandraya,I'm still on Doxy and Rifampin... I have lots of body pain mainly at night in bed. We ended up getting a new bed (again)... I couldn't tolerate the last one. We've been through more beds because of the fibro aspect - this has gotten so expensive buying new beds! Still not sure if this one is right for me. $2K later. I had this problem before the Doxy and Rifampin... things that have improved: anything related to my eyes; no squirmy feelings on the skin at all. Skin texture is pretty good too. Less greasiness on the face too. I don't know if that means biofilm but skin on face has improved. Seldom get a "pimple." What was going on with you that made you need to change meds? I never know if I should continue with what I am doing. From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 9:02:18 PMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

- What are you taking right now? I had a really bad 4 weeks too! Just horrible pain, the Levaquin stopped working and I started Rifampin and I'm much better! I'm also on Doxy. Going to ease into babesia treatment again(had to stop it).AandrayaOn Nov 10, 2011, at 10:33 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

Aandraya,I'm not herxing at all, so maybe it isn't doing anything, I just don't know. The meds are tolerable... wonder if they are doing anything. How can I tell? I'm so tired all the time. I went into a real funk, very depressed and still am to some degree. It just seems like my whole life seems sorta empty right now. Low energy. I had started on a low carbo diet and couldn't lose any weight on it for 2 weeks of really doing well with the food. I know that may not have anything to do with Lyme or Bart, but that's where I'm at right now. Just trying to find more meaning in my life. So much that was good has been taken out of my life... we're struggling financially too. And I don't like that one bit! lol I can go into a real pity party, and shouldn't!Still getting occasional zingers on my

feet... maybe Babesia, or fungal, not sure.Thanks for listening... lolHugs, From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 6:13:28 PMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

-How is your treatment going?AaOn Nov 10, 2011, at 7:31 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

Yes, she is right because it can lead to those things if untreated.From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 5:02:33 PMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

You don't want to let the infections get anymore out of hand. Many end up with MS, ALS, and other serious illnesses.AandrayaOn Nov 10, 2011, at 6:50 PM, Elissa <elissarachel@...> wrote:

It does seem clear that I have lyme. I've always told all my drs about my diagnoses! No one has ever suggested lyme.

So many seemingly unrelated things going on with me... I can give myself a clinical diagnosis ;) if only I could prescribe myself meds!!

Are you kidding me? No doctor ever suggested Lyme? You are the classic chronic Lyme case. Please watch the movie Under Our Skin, I believe it might still be on Hulu for free, or else it's on Netflix. You'll see yourself in that film. Excellent film by the way, Dr. Cameron is in it. Also, go to ILADS website and do the Lyme quiz/checklist by Dr. Burrascano. Finally, print out your list below and take it to your appt with Dr. Cameron! I had most of the same symptoms you listed, but different diagnoses over the years. I just can' believe you were never diagnosed with Lyme, especially since you lived in an endemic area.

Aandrayamy daughter is E like egg- lisaOn Nov 10, 2011, at 4:26 PM, Elissa <elissarachel@...> wrote:

> >> You' re daugh...

Guest guest

I hate that I can't lose weight... I'm trying... also taking certain medications makes it difficult to lose weight. And I need to!From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 9:03:13 PMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

-It's common to not be able to lose weight with Lyme.AaOn Nov 10, 2011, at 10:33 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

Aandraya,I'm not herxing at all, so maybe it isn't doing anything, I just don't know. The meds are tolerable... wonder if they are doing anything. How can I tell? I'm so tired all the time. I went into a real funk, very depressed and still am to some degree. It just seems like my whole life seems sorta empty right now. Low energy. I had started on a low carbo diet and couldn't lose any weight on it for 2 weeks of really doing well with the food. I know that may not have anything to do with Lyme or Bart, but that's where I'm at right now. Just trying to find more meaning in my life. So much that was good has been taken out of my life... we're struggling financially too. And I don't like that one bit! lol I can go into a real pity party, and shouldn't!Still getting occasional zingers on my

feet... maybe Babesia, or fungal, not sure.Thanks for listening... lolHugs, From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 6:13:28 PMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

> >> You' re daugh...

Guest guest

Interesting... I'm not treating mold in the body, but maybe should be. Dr. Metzger wanted me to do the Doxy / Rifampin thing for maybe 4 months, but maybe I should have her add in something for mold. What are your thoughts?From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 9:04:56 PMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

Dr. Amin idetified the black specks on his patients- moitrella(sp) mold On Nov 10, 2011, at 10:38 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

My black specks are much much fewer now. Whenever I blew dry my hair over the porcelain sink I'd see black specks. Seeing fewer now. That's a good thing! Yeah! I started out with a headful of white specks that came off my head... and it was not dandruff. My red pillowcase was loaded with them.From: "Elissa " <elissarachel@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 6:48:13 PMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

I used to get the black specks in the sheets, mattress cover, and in the shower after I washed...all the lint/clothing looking fiber things.

not sure if that was related to the mites, morgellons? Mostly went away except for some black specks in shower every once in a while.

Oh yes. There are limited tests which can be helpful. Also, clinical symptoms. I've taken an array of natural and Rx antifungals. Most with skin infestations of bugs I believe have severe fungal issues. I know I did and am still treating. If you get the "black specks" on the skin that is a mold.

On Nov 10, 2011, at 8:26 PM, Elissa <elissarachel@...> wrote:> >> Also, does fun...

Guest guest

Seems that I've had this for 27 + years if the symptoms started with headaches and.strep as a kid.

Linds I will  be going to a LLMD in the next few weeks.

...sorry things aren't going so well for you now.  You are very positive in your replies...which help me a ton!

Bill...thanks for the A & H advice !!! Has been my lifesaver !!!!!!

On Nov 11, 2011 6:28 AM, <Goldstein@...> wrote:

I hate that I can't lose weight... I'm trying... also taking certain medications makes it difficult to lose weight.  And I need to!

________________________________From: " Aandraya " <aandraya@...>bird mitesgr (DOT) ..Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 9:03:13 PM

Subject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?-It'...

Guest guest

Thanks Cecilia! I'll be okay, sometimes I entertain a party of negative thinkers... me! The changes I've been through this year have been taking their toll... And very warm thoughts to you too! Are you still working? From: "Cecilia Borg" <ceciliaborg@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 11:57:24 PMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

Hi, !Sorry that you feel bad right now. I guess all your losses and all the fighting against the birdmites and infections takes it tolls. I think you´re very strong and allways very caring to others here. A lot of warm thoughts to you, !CeciliaFrom: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 5:33

AMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

Aandraya,I'm not herxing at all, so maybe it isn't doing anything, I just don't know. The meds are tolerable... wonder if they are doing anything. How can I tell? I'm so tired all the time. I went into a real funk, very depressed and still am to some degree. It just seems like my whole life seems sorta empty right now. Low energy. I had started on a low carbo diet and couldn't lose any weight on it for 2 weeks of really doing well with the food. I know that may not have anything to do with Lyme or Bart, but that's where I'm at right now. Just trying to find more meaning in my life. So much that was good has been taken out of my life... we're struggling financially too. And I don't like that one bit! lol I can go into a real pity party, and

shouldn't!Still getting occasional zingers on my feet... maybe Babesia, or fungal, not sure.Thanks for listening... lolHugs, From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 6:13:28 PMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

> >> You' re daugh...

Guest guest

Thanks Elissa. So good you have an appointment with a LLMD. Phew! From: "Elissa " <elissarachel@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 3:39:36 AMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

Seems that I've had this for 27 + years if the symptoms started with headaches and.strep as a kid.

Linds I will be going to a LLMD in the next few weeks.

...sorry things aren't going so well for you now. You are very positive in your replies...which help me a ton!

Bill...thanks for the A & H advice !!! Has been my lifesaver !!!!!!

On Nov 11, 2011 6:28 AM, <Goldstein@...> wrote:

I hate that I can't lose weight... I'm trying... also taking certain medications makes it difficult to lose weight. And I need to!

________________________________From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mitesgr (DOT) ..Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 9:03:13 PM

Subject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?-It'...

Guest guest

Yep, he mentioned that in the interview someone posted here.

I also have specs, but they are translucent and feel crystalline. Any ideas on that ?

Von: Aandraya <aandraya@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites >Gesendet: 6:04 Freitag, 11.November 2011 Betreff: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

My black specks are much much fewer now. Whenever I blew dry my hair over the porcelain sink I'd see black specks. Seeing fewer now. That's a good thing! Yeah! I started out with a headful of white specks that came off my head... and it was not dandruff. My red pillowcase was loaded with them.

From: "Elissa " <elissarachel@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 6:48:13 PMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

Guest guest

Hi Aandrya,

I never had non-healing skin leasons. Can Bartonella be tested easier than Lyme ?

Von: Aandraya <aandraya@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites >Gesendet: 20:56 Donnerstag, 10.November 2011 Betreff: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

Have you ever been exposed to ticks? Or mosquitoes now for that matter? Bartonella- a bacterial infection commonly present with Lyme causes itching/crawling/biting/ movement sensations. Have you ever had any skin lesions that don't heal?

Aandraya

We moved twice also. They followed though on smaller scale. My husband used to get crawlies but no bites. My baby had bites which was diagnosed as heat rash as well. Now I only get bites, and I know they are living in me.

Moving won't help me. As I have finally realized, I must address my internal issues immediatey.

Also, my daughter and boyfriend were not bothered by the bugs and skin problems because they had no chronic internal infections.

> >> Just curious to see if anyone with kids was able to move and be free? I've heard of some mov...

Guest guest

No, there are estimated 100 strains of Bart, testing for 2. Fry Labs does direct microscopy which is great if you can afford it. It is a clinical diagnosis, and usually goes together with Lyme. The Lyme symptoms are usually more exaggerated when Bart is present.AandrayaOn Nov 11, 2011, at 8:34 AM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

Hi Aandrya,

I never had non-healing skin leasons. Can Bartonella be tested easier than Lyme ?

Von: Aandraya <aandraya@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites >Gesendet: 20:56 Donnerstag, 10.November 2011 Betreff: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

Aandraya

Guest guest

Of course lesions aren't always present with Bartonella. I had a severe case.AaOn Nov 11, 2011, at 8:34 AM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

Hi Aandrya,

Aandraya

Guest guest

I had those too, really bad. Byproducts of toxins in the body- probably biotoxins from infections. The body wants to eliminate them. This resolves with treatment.AandrayaOn Nov 11, 2011, at 7:25 AM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

I also have specs, but they are translucent and feel crystalline. Any ideas on that ?

Von: Aandraya <aandraya@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites >Gesendet: 6:04 Freitag, 11.November 2011 Betreff: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

Guest guest

Are they on your head or all over? From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 5:25:11 AMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

Guest guest

I have bugs on my head for sure.  Keep getting infected hair follicles :(

On Nov 11, 2011 12:24 PM, <Goldstein@...> wrote:

Are they on your head or all over?  From: " Aggi Assmann " <aggi_assmann@...>

bird mites Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 5:25:11 AMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

Yep, he me...

Guest guest

I had that too... the essential oils rubbed into the head really got rid of that. From: "Elissa " <elissarachel@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 9:41:59 AMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

I have bugs on my head for sure. Keep getting infected hair follicles :(

On Nov 11, 2011 12:24 PM, <Goldstein@...> wrote:

Are they on your head or all over? From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>

bird mites Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 5:25:11 AMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

Yep, he me...

Guest guest

I will be buying essential oil and coconut oil next pay!!!  Cost of supplies really add up,!

On Nov 11, 2011 12:44 PM, <Goldstein@...> wrote:

I had that too... the essential oils rubbed into the head really got rid of that.  ________________________________

Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 9:41:59 AMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?I have bug...

Guest guest

I got mine from the health food store... eucalyptus oil, tea tree oil, and oregano oil all mixed into a bottle with fine tip and applied to roots of hair when hair is still somewhat wet after shower or bath. I didn't rinse off, just leave it on... smells, but it helps. You could put it on at night and put a shower cap over it to sleep with, although I didn't do that.From: "Elissa " <elissarachel@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 9:47:41 AMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

I will be buying essential oil and coconut oil next pay!!! Cost of supplies really add up,!

I had that too... the essential oils rubbed into the head really got rid of that. ________________________________

Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 9:41:59 AMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?I have bug...

Guest guest

I mixed tea tree oil with my shampoo. It really helped but they still kept getting in my hair every night. The dryer sheet under my pillow helped but it caused my husband to get migranes.

From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 11:51 AMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

I got mine from the health food store... eucalyptus oil, tea tree oil, and oregano oil all mixed into a bottle with fine tip and applied to roots of hair when hair is still somewhat wet after shower or bath. I didn't rinse off, just leave it on... smells, but it helps. You could put it on at night and put a shower cap over it to sleep with, although I didn't do that.

From: "Elissa " <elissarachel@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 9:47:41 AMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

I will be buying essential oil and coconut oil next pay!!! Cost of supplies really add up,!

I had that too... the essential oils rubbed into the head really got rid of that.

________________________________From: "Elissa " <elissarachel@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 9:41:59 AM

Subject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?I have bug...

Guest guest

-I had aching, burning, stabbing, deep pain that was constant, I even had to get Vicodin which I've never needed in the past. I went off all abx for 6 days and still no relief. So I called my doctor, he believed the Levaquin had stopped working. He put me on Rifamin 600 mg and said to resume the Doxy. Within 2 days the pain started to go away. I couldn't believe it, the first time an abx actually stops the pain. I think my immune system is getting stronger. How long have you been on Rifampin and how much?AandrayaOn Nov 11, 2011, at 5:27 AM, Goldstein@... wrote:

Aandraya,I'm still on Doxy and Rifampin... I have lots of body pain mainly at night in bed. We ended up getting a new bed (again)... I couldn't tolerate the last one. We've been through more beds because of the fibro aspect - this has gotten so expensive buying new beds! Still not sure if this one is right for me. $2K later. I had this problem before the Doxy and Rifampin... things that have improved: anything related to my eyes; no squirmy feelings on the skin at all. Skin texture is pretty good too. Less greasiness on the face too. I don't know if that means biofilm but skin on face has improved. Seldom get a "pimple." What was going on with you that made you need to change meds? I never know if I should continue with what I am doing. From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 9:02:18 PMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

- What are you taking right now? I had a really bad 4 weeks too! Just horrible pain, the Levaquin stopped working and I started Rifampin and I'm much better! I'm also on Doxy. Going to ease into babesia treatment again(had to stop it).AandrayaOn Nov 10, 2011, at 10:33 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

Aandraya,I'm not herxing at all, so maybe it isn't doing anything, I just don't know. The meds are tolerable... wonder if they are doing anything. How can I tell? I'm so tired all the time. I went into a real funk, very depressed and still am to some degree. It just seems like my whole life seems sorta empty right now. Low energy. I had started on a low carbo diet and couldn't lose any weight on it for 2 weeks of really doing well with the food. I know that may not have anything to do with Lyme or Bart, but that's where I'm at right now. Just trying to find more meaning in my life. So much that was good has been taken out of my life... we're struggling financially too. And I don't like that one bit! lol I can go into a real pity party, and shouldn't!Still getting occasional zingers on

my

> >> You' re daugh...

Guest guest

Shower cap on your head at night.

On Nov 11, 2011 12:55 PM, " Linds J " <lj_mom11@...> wrote:

I mixed tea tree oil with my shampoo. It really helped but they still kept getting in my hair every night. The dryer sheet under my pillow helped but it caused my husband to get migranes.

bird mites Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 11:51 AM

Subject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

I got mine from the health food store... eucalyptus oil, tea tree oil, and oregano oil all mixed in...

Sent: Friday, Novem...

Guest guest

-With certain chronic infections it messes up the Leptin factor and makes people gain weight. People usually start to lose it as treatment progresses.AandrayaOn Nov 11, 2011, at 5:28 AM, Goldstein@... wrote:

I hate that I can't lose weight... I'm trying... also taking certain medications makes it difficult to lose weight. And I need to!From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 9:03:13 PMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

-It's common to not be able to lose weight with Lyme.AaOn Nov 10, 2011, at 10:33 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

Aandraya,I'm not herxing at all, so maybe it isn't doing anything, I just don't know. The meds are tolerable... wonder if they are doing anything. How can I tell? I'm so tired all the time. I went into a real funk, very depressed and still am to some degree. It just seems like my whole life seems sorta empty right now. Low energy. I had started on a low carbo diet and couldn't lose any weight on it for 2 weeks of really doing well with the food. I know that may not have anything to do with Lyme or Bart, but that's where I'm at right now. Just trying to find more meaning in my life. So much that was good has been taken out of my life... we're struggling financially too. And I don't like that one bit! lol I can go into a real pity party, and shouldn't!Still getting occasional zingers on

my

> >> You' re daugh...

Guest guest

A new one each night or do you use the same one and just put it in a ziplock or something?

From: Elissa <elissarachel@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 11:58 AMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

Shower cap on your head at night.

On Nov 11, 2011 12:55 PM, "Linds J" <lj_mom11@...> wrote:

From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 11:51 AM

Subject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

I got mine from the health food store... eucalyptus oil, tea tree oil, and oregano oil all mixed in...

From: "Elissa " <elissarachel@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, Novem...

Guest guest

What dose are you taking? 600 mg is therapeutic dose for chronic bartonella, also hits Lyme. Have her start you on itraconazole- 200 mg once a day. Could also add in another abx since you're not herxing anymore. Have you ever tried artemisinin? I'm back on it in small doses- it treats a whole host of organisms. Have to start slow on it. I buy mine from Biopure. Zhang has an amazing product, and Allergy Resource Group is good.AandrayaOn Nov 11, 2011, at 5:30 AM, Goldstein@... wrote:

Interesting... I'm not treating mold in the body, but maybe should be. Dr. Metzger wanted me to do the Doxy / Rifampin thing for maybe 4 months, but maybe I should have her add in something for mold. What are your thoughts?From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 9:04:56 PMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

Dr. Amin idetified the black specks on his patients- moitrella(sp) mold On Nov 10, 2011, at 10:38 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

My black specks are much much fewer now. Whenever I blew dry my hair over the porcelain sink I'd see black specks. Seeing fewer now. That's a good thing! Yeah! I started out with a headful of white specks that came off my head... and it was not dandruff. My red pillowcase was loaded with them.From: "Elissa " <elissarachel@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 6:48:13 PMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?