RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Elissa-Yes, Bill is the go to for recipes for cleaning regimens. Bill- have you looked into treating internally as well? AandrayaOn Nov 11, 2011, at 5:39 AM, Elissa <elissarachel@...> wrote:

Seems that I've had this for 27 + years if the symptoms started with headaches and.strep as a kid.

Linds I will be going to a LLMD in the next few weeks.

...sorry things aren't going so well for you now. You are very positive in your replies...which help me a ton!

Bill...thanks for the A & H advice !!! Has been my lifesaver !!!!!!

On Nov 11, 2011 6:28 AM, <Goldstein@...> wrote:

I hate that I can't lose weight... I'm trying... also taking certain medications makes it difficult to lose weight. And I need to!

________________________________From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mitesgr (DOT) ..Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 9:03:13 PM

Subject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?-It'...

Guest guest

Elissa-This happens with bartonella plus fungal infections. It responds to antibiotics and antifungals.AaOn Nov 11, 2011, at 11:41 AM, Elissa <elissarachel@...> wrote:

I have bugs on my head for sure. Keep getting infected hair follicles :(

On Nov 11, 2011 12:24 PM, <Goldstein@...> wrote:

Are they on your head or all over? From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>

bird mites Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 5:25:11 AMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

Yep, he me...

Guest guest

Especially oregano oil is good for that. On Nov 11, 2011, at 11:44 AM, Goldstein@... wrote:

I had that too... the essential oils rubbed into the head really got rid of that. From: "Elissa " <elissarachel@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 9:41:59 AMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

Are they on your head or all over? From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>

bird mites Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 5:25:11 AMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

Yep, he me...

Guest guest

I don't use one. I shower then blow dry my hair...i probably should but I tried and can't sleep with it on.

I would get a thick plastic one and just spray it down with alcohol everyday then store in a ziploc.

I do spray down my walls mattress cover and pillows everyday.  I take the used sheets off in the morning, bag them, spray stuff down...spray it down again before my shower.  put new bedding on after my shower.  it works well for us.

I also do not put my 1 year old on the floor after his bath.  He gets bathed, diapered, pjs , fed then bed immediately.  My husband does the nighttime routine while I take care of the spraying/bedding.  He is also showered.  whoever lays in bed with our son to put him to sleep is showered w/o sitting on anything  and we spray our feet and ankles before putting them into bed.

We use marie's concoction of winter green alcohol and white vinegar.  less toxic than lysol.  Thanks nature marie!

Baking soda is also sprinkled on\around the bed frame and wall so they can't climb onto the bed.  Kills them in their tracks % thanks bill!

Also we never wwalk barefoot or with socks...just flip flops we spray down with our alcohol mix.

On Nov 11, 2011 1:02 PM, " Linds J " <lj_mom11@...> wrote:

A new one each night or do you use the same one and just put it in a ziplock or something?

bird mites Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 11:58 AMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

Shower cap on your head at night.>> On Nov 11, 2011 12:55 PM, " Linds J " <lj_mom11@...> wr...

Guest guest

Aandraya,Medications can cause all kinds of weird symptoms. I've had to go to ER before for side effects from meds... the doctors can never figure it out at the ER and never think to even check to see if meds are causing side effects. I'd have to figure that out on my own. My husband had this happen too. I'm on 600 mg Rifampin too and Doxy 100 mg 2/day. I'm still taking yogurt so I have to space out Doxy and Rifampin from the Doxy... I still have not figured out a schedule that works. Must figure that out today. I'm so sorry you went through that Aandraya! Sounds like hell. I've been on the combination abx now almost 2 months. From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 9:56:17 AMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

-I had aching, burning, stabbing, deep pain that was constant, I even had to get Vicodin which I've never needed in the past. I went off all abx for 6 days and still no relief. So I called my doctor, he believed the Levaquin had stopped working. He put me on Rifamin 600 mg and said to resume the Doxy. Within 2 days the pain started to go away. I couldn't believe it, the first time an abx actually stops the pain. I think my immune system is getting stronger. How long have you been on Rifampin and how much?AandrayaOn Nov 11, 2011, at 5:27 AM, Goldstein@... wrote:

Aandraya,I'm still on Doxy and Rifampin... I have lots of body pain mainly at night in bed. We ended up getting a new bed (again)... I couldn't tolerate the last one. We've been through more beds because of the fibro aspect - this has gotten so expensive buying new beds! Still not sure if this one is right for me. $2K later. I had this problem before the Doxy and Rifampin... things that have improved: anything related to my eyes; no squirmy feelings on the skin at all. Skin texture is pretty good too. Less greasiness on the face too. I don't know if that means biofilm but skin on face has improved. Seldom get a "pimple." What was going on with you that made you need to change meds? I never know if I should continue with what I am doing. From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 9:02:18 PMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

- What are you taking right now? I had a really bad 4 weeks too! Just horrible pain, the Levaquin stopped working and I started Rifampin and I'm much better! I'm also on Doxy. Going to ease into babesia treatment again(had to stop it).AandrayaOn Nov 10, 2011, at 10:33 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

Aandraya,I'm not herxing at all, so maybe it isn't doing anything, I just don't know. The meds are tolerable... wonder if they are doing anything. How can I tell? I'm so tired all the time. I went into a real funk, very depressed and still am to some degree. It just seems like my whole life seems sorta empty right now. Low energy. I had started on a low carbo diet and couldn't lose any weight on it for 2 weeks of really doing well with the food. I know that may not have anything to do with Lyme or Bart, but that's where I'm at right now. Just trying to find more meaning in my life. So much that was good has been taken out of my life... we're struggling financially too. And I don't like that one bit! lol I can go into a real pity party, and shouldn't!Still getting occasional zingers on

my

feet... maybe Babesia, or fungal, not sure.Thanks for listening... lolHugs, From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 6:13:28 PMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

-How is your treatment going?AaOn Nov 10, 2011, at 7:31 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

Yes, she is right because it can lead to those things if untreated.From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 5:02:33 PMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

You don't want to let the infections get anymore out of hand. Many end up with MS, ALS, and other serious illnesses.AandrayaOn Nov 10, 2011, at 6:50 PM, Elissa <elissarachel@...> wrote:

I've heard of that movie...a little scared to watch it.

It does seem clear that I have lyme. I've always told all my drs about my diagnoses! No one has ever suggested lyme.

So many seemingly unrelated things going on with me... I can give myself a clinical diagnosis ;) if only I could prescribe myself meds!!

On Nov 10, 2011 7:01 PM, "Aandraya" <aandraya@...> wrote:

Are you kidding me? No doctor ever suggested Lyme? You are the classic chronic Lyme case. Please watch the movie Under Our Skin, I believe it might still be on Hulu for free, or else it's on Netflix. You'll see yourself in that film. Excellent film by the way, Dr. Cameron is in it. Also, go to ILADS website and do the Lyme quiz/checklist by Dr. Burrascano. Finally, print out your list below and take it to your appt with Dr. Cameron! I had most of the same symptoms you listed, but different diagnoses over the years. I just can' believe you were never diagnosed with Lyme, especially since you lived in an endemic area.

Aandrayamy daughter is E like egg- lisaOn Nov 10, 2011, at 4:26 PM, Elissa <elissarachel@...> wrote:

> >> You' re daugh...

Guest guest

Aa,It is so weird, the combination of Doxy and Rifampin made me want to eat just like with antidepressants... craving foods. I'd never heard of an antibiotic doing that.L.From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 9:58:46 AMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

-With certain chronic infections it messes up the Leptin factor and makes people gain weight. People usually start to lose it as treatment progresses.AandrayaOn Nov 11, 2011, at 5:28 AM, Goldstein@... wrote:

I hate that I can't lose weight... I'm trying... also taking certain medications makes it difficult to lose weight. And I need to!From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 9:03:13 PMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

-It's common to not be able to lose weight with Lyme.AaOn Nov 10, 2011, at 10:33 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

Aandraya,I'm not herxing at all, so maybe it isn't doing anything, I just don't know. The meds are tolerable... wonder if they are doing anything. How can I tell? I'm so tired all the time. I went into a real funk, very depressed and still am to some degree. It just seems like my whole life seems sorta empty right now. Low energy. I had started on a low carbo diet and couldn't lose any weight on it for 2 weeks of really doing well with the food. I know that may not have anything to do with Lyme or Bart, but that's where I'm at right now. Just trying to find more meaning in my life. So much that was good has been taken out of my life... we're struggling financially too. And I don't like that one bit! lol I can go into a real pity party, and shouldn't!Still getting occasional zingers on

my

feet... maybe Babesia, or fungal, not sure.Thanks for listening... lolHugs, From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 6:13:28 PMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

-How is your treatment going?AaOn Nov 10, 2011, at 7:31 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

Yes, she is right because it can lead to those things if untreated.From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 5:02:33 PMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

You don't want to let the infections get anymore out of hand. Many end up with MS, ALS, and other serious illnesses.AandrayaOn Nov 10, 2011, at 6:50 PM, Elissa <elissarachel@...> wrote:

It does seem clear that I have lyme. I've always told all my drs about my diagnoses! No one has ever suggested lyme.

So many seemingly unrelated things going on with me... I can give myself a clinical diagnosis ;) if only I could prescribe myself meds!!

Are you kidding me? No doctor ever suggested Lyme? You are the classic chronic Lyme case. Please watch the movie Under Our Skin, I believe it might still be on Hulu for free, or else it's on Netflix. You'll see yourself in that film. Excellent film by the way, Dr. Cameron is in it. Also, go to ILADS website and do the Lyme quiz/checklist by Dr. Burrascano. Finally, print out your list below and take it to your appt with Dr. Cameron! I had most of the same symptoms you listed, but different diagnoses over the years. I just can' believe you were never diagnosed with Lyme, especially since you lived in an endemic area.

Aandrayamy daughter is E like egg- lisaOn Nov 10, 2011, at 4:26 PM, Elissa <elissarachel@...> wrote:

> >> You' re daugh...

Guest guest

aandraya,

Going to dr. c by thanksgiving probably.  Will he give me a clinical diagnosis and prescribe meds that day?

E

On Nov 11, 2011 1:16 PM, " Aandraya " <aandraya@...> wrote:

Elissa-This happens with bartonella plus fungal infections.  It responds to antibiotics and antifungals.AaOn Nov 11, 2011, at 11:41 AM, Elissa <elissarachel@...> wrote:

>  >> I have bugs on...

Guest guest

I was on Artemisinin for 6 months... high doses 3 times a day; brand was Allergy Research Group. I still have many bottles left.I guess I'll resume that when need be. I also still have tons of Samento.From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 10:03:35 AMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

What dose are you taking? 600 mg is therapeutic dose for chronic bartonella, also hits Lyme. Have her start you on itraconazole- 200 mg once a day. Could also add in another abx since you're not herxing anymore. Have you ever tried artemisinin? I'm back on it in small doses- it treats a whole host of organisms. Have to start slow on it. I buy mine from Biopure. Zhang has an amazing product, and Allergy Resource Group is good.AandrayaOn Nov 11, 2011, at 5:30 AM, Goldstein@... wrote:

Interesting... I'm not treating mold in the body, but maybe should be. Dr. Metzger wanted me to do the Doxy / Rifampin thing for maybe 4 months, but maybe I should have her add in something for mold. What are your thoughts?From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 9:04:56 PMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

Dr. Amin idetified the black specks on his patients- moitrella(sp) mold On Nov 10, 2011, at 10:38 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

My black specks are much much fewer now. Whenever I blew dry my hair over the porcelain sink I'd see black specks. Seeing fewer now. That's a good thing! Yeah! I started out with a headful of white specks that came off my head... and it was not dandruff. My red pillowcase was loaded with them.From: "Elissa " <elissarachel@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 6:48:13 PMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

I used to get the black specks in the sheets, mattress cover, and in the shower after I washed...all the lint/clothing looking fiber things.

not sure if that was related to the mites, morgellons? Mostly went away except for some black specks in shower every once in a while.

On Nov 10, 2011 9:36 PM, "Aandraya" <aandraya@...> wrote:

Oh yes. There are limited tests which can be helpful. Also, clinical symptoms. I've taken an array of natural and Rx antifungals. Most with skin infestations of bugs I believe have severe fungal issues. I know I did and am still treating. If you get the "black specks" on the skin that is a mold.

On Nov 10, 2011, at 8:26 PM, Elissa <elissarachel@...> wrote:> >> Also, does fun...

Guest guest

I used plastic bags on my head.On Nov 11, 2011, at 12:02 PM, Linds J <lj_mom11@...> wrote:

A new one each night or do you use the same one and just put it in a ziplock or something?

From: Elissa <elissarachel@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 11:58 AMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

Shower cap on your head at night.

On Nov 11, 2011 12:55 PM, "Linds J" <lj_mom11@...> wrote:

I mixed tea tree oil with my shampoo. It really helped but they still kept getting in my hair every night. The dryer sheet under my pillow helped but it caused my husband to get migranes.

From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 11:51 AM

Subject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

I got mine from the health food store... eucalyptus oil, tea tree oil, and oregano oil all mixed in...

From: "Elissa " <elissarachel@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, Novem...

Guest guest

Good idea as long as they have no holes.From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 10:26:13 AMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

I used plastic bags on my head.On Nov 11, 2011, at 12:02 PM, Linds J <lj_mom11@...> wrote:

From: Elissa <elissarachel@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 11:58 AMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

Shower cap on your head at night.

On Nov 11, 2011 12:55 PM, "Linds J" <lj_mom11@...> wrote:

I mixed tea tree oil with my shampoo. It really helped but they still kept getting in my hair every night. The dryer sheet under my pillow helped but it caused my husband to get migranes.

From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 11:51 AM

Subject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

I got mine from the health food store... eucalyptus oil, tea tree oil, and oregano oil all mixed in...

From: "Elissa " <elissarachel@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, Novem...

Guest guest

On Nov 11, 2011 1:24 PM, " Elissa " <elissarachel@...> wrote:

aandraya,

Going to dr. c by thanksgiving probably.  Will he give me a clinical diagnosis and prescribe meds that day?

E

>> On Nov 11, 2011 1:16 PM, " Aandraya " <aandraya@...> wrote:>

>> Elissa-> This happens with bartonella plus fungal infections.  It responds to antibiotics and ...>

> On Nov 11, 2011, at 11:41 AM, Elissa <elissarachel@...> wrote:>> >  > >> I have bugs on...

>>

Guest guest

You could add Bactrim DS into the mix. It has been helpful to me since day 1, I'm thinking about adding it back in. It hits parasites, Bart, babesia, and who knows what else.On Nov 11, 2011, at 12:19 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

Aandraya,Medications can cause all kinds of weird symptoms. I've had to go to ER before for side effects from meds... the doctors can never figure it out at the ER and never think to even check to see if meds are causing side effects. I'd have to figure that out on my own. My husband had this happen too. I'm on 600 mg Rifampin too and Doxy 100 mg 2/day. I'm still taking yogurt so I have to space out Doxy and Rifampin from the Doxy... I still have not figured out a schedule that works. Must figure that out today. I'm so sorry you went through that Aandraya! Sounds like hell. I've been on the combination abx now almost 2 months. From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 9:56:17 AMSubject:

Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

-I had aching, burning, stabbing, deep pain that was constant, I even had to get Vicodin which I've never needed in the past. I went off all abx for 6 days and still no relief. So I called my doctor, he believed the Levaquin had stopped working. He put me on Rifamin 600 mg and said to resume the Doxy. Within 2 days the pain started to go away. I couldn't believe it, the first time an abx actually stops the pain. I think my immune system is getting stronger. How long have you been on Rifampin and how much?AandrayaOn Nov 11, 2011, at 5:27 AM, Goldstein@... wrote:

Aandraya,I'm still on Doxy and Rifampin... I have lots of body pain mainly at night in bed. We ended up getting a new bed (again)... I couldn't tolerate the last one. We've been through more beds because of the fibro aspect - this has gotten so expensive buying new beds! Still not sure if this one is right for me. $2K later. I had this problem before the Doxy and Rifampin... things that have improved: anything related to my eyes; no squirmy feelings on the skin at all. Skin texture is pretty good too. Less greasiness on the face too. I don't know if that means biofilm but skin on face has improved. Seldom get a "pimple." What was going on with you that made you need to change meds? I never know if I should continue with what I am doing. From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 9:02:18 PMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

- What are you taking right now? I had a really bad 4 weeks too! Just horrible pain, the Levaquin stopped working and I started Rifampin and I'm much better! I'm also on Doxy. Going to ease into babesia treatment again(had to stop it).AandrayaOn Nov 10, 2011, at 10:33 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

my

> >> You' re daugh...

Guest guest

- Could it be related to yeast overgrowth? That's known for causing cravings, I've noticed more cravings on Rifampin!AaOn Nov 11, 2011, at 12:21 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

Aa,It is so weird, the combination of Doxy and Rifampin made me want to eat just like with antidepressants... craving foods. I'd never heard of an antibiotic doing that.L.From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 9:58:46 AMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

-With certain chronic infections it messes up the Leptin factor and makes people gain weight. People usually start to lose it as treatment progresses.AandrayaOn Nov 11, 2011, at 5:28 AM, Goldstein@... wrote:

I hate that I can't lose weight... I'm trying... also taking certain medications makes it difficult to lose weight. And I need to!From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 9:03:13 PMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

-It's common to not be able to lose weight with Lyme.AaOn Nov 10, 2011, at 10:33 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

my

> >> You' re daugh...

Guest guest

Elissa-I don't know how he works, but I imagine he will. My doctor always treats at first appt. You are so lucky!!! I would love to see Dr. Cameron, he is known for getting thousands better! Tell him that Bactrim is known to help many of us with the skin symptoms. Treatment is individualized and many times trial and error. Aa On Nov 11, 2011, at 12:24 PM, Elissa <elissarachel@...> wrote:

aandraya,

Going to dr. c by thanksgiving probably. Will he give me a clinical diagnosis and prescribe meds that day?

E

On Nov 11, 2011 1:16 PM, "Aandraya" <aandraya@...> wrote:

Elissa-This happens with bartonella plus fungal infections. It responds to antibiotics and antifungals.AaOn Nov 11, 2011, at 11:41 AM, Elissa <elissarachel@...> wrote:

> >> I have bugs on...

Guest guest

-You should stay on it! Pulse it because it's known to work better that way. Absorption is weird with art., needs a healthy fat.AaOn Nov 11, 2011, at 12:24 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

I was on Artemisinin for 6 months... high doses 3 times a day; brand was Allergy Research Group. I still have many bottles left.I guess I'll resume that when need be. I also still have tons of Samento.From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 10:03:35 AMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

What dose are you taking? 600 mg is therapeutic dose for chronic bartonella, also hits Lyme. Have her start you on itraconazole- 200 mg once a day. Could also add in another abx since you're not herxing anymore. Have you ever tried artemisinin? I'm back on it in small doses- it treats a whole host of organisms. Have to start slow on it. I buy mine from Biopure. Zhang has an amazing product, and Allergy Resource Group is good.AandrayaOn Nov 11, 2011, at 5:30 AM, Goldstein@... wrote:

Interesting... I'm not treating mold in the body, but maybe should be. Dr. Metzger wanted me to do the Doxy / Rifampin thing for maybe 4 months, but maybe I should have her add in something for mold. What are your thoughts?From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 9:04:56 PMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

Dr. Amin idetified the black specks on his patients- moitrella(sp) mold On Nov 10, 2011, at 10:38 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

My black specks are much much fewer now. Whenever I blew dry my hair over the porcelain sink I'd see black specks. Seeing fewer now. That's a good thing! Yeah! I started out with a headful of white specks that came off my head... and it was not dandruff. My red pillowcase was loaded with them.From: "Elissa " <elissarachel@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 6:48:13 PMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

I used to get the black specks in the sheets, mattress cover, and in the shower after I washed...all the lint/clothing looking fiber things.

not sure if that was related to the mites, morgellons? Mostly went away except for some black specks in shower every once in a while.

Oh yes. There are limited tests which can be helpful. Also, clinical symptoms. I've taken an array of natural and Rx antifungals. Most with skin infestations of bugs I believe have severe fungal issues. I know I did and am still treating. If you get the "black specks" on the skin that is a mold.

On Nov 10, 2011, at 8:26 PM, Elissa <elissarachel@...> wrote:> >> Also, does fun...

Guest guest

Should I tell dr. c about the mites?  or will that just confuse matters.

I don't want him thinking i'm delusional!

On Nov 11, 2011 1:43 PM, " Aandraya " <aandraya@...> wrote:

-You should stay on it!  Pulse it because it's known to work better that way.  Absorption is weird with art., needs a healthy fat.Aa

On Nov 11, 2011, at 12:24 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:>  >> I was on Artemisinin for 6...

Guest guest

Have you actually seen the mites? Yeah, tell him if you've found the mites on you. I saw springtails and I told my doctor. But now I know the crawling, biting sensations were bartonella. I don't know how much biting was actually bugs. He'll know about Morgellons and you've had the fungal stuff in the skin.AaOn Nov 11, 2011, at 12:55 PM, Elissa <elissarachel@...> wrote:

Should I tell dr. c about the mites? or will that just confuse matters.

On Nov 11, 2011 1:43 PM, "Aandraya" <aandraya@...> wrote:

-You should stay on it! Pulse it because it's known to work better that way. Absorption is weird with art., needs a healthy fat.Aa

On Nov 11, 2011, at 12:24 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:> >> I was on Artemisinin for 6...

Guest guest

If you have mites on you I'm sure he can prescribe something- probably an antifungal like Sporonax.AaOn Nov 11, 2011, at 12:55 PM, Elissa <elissarachel@...> wrote:

Should I tell dr. c about the mites? or will that just confuse matters.

On Nov 11, 2011 1:43 PM, "Aandraya" <aandraya@...> wrote:

-You should stay on it! Pulse it because it's known to work better that way. Absorption is weird with art., needs a healthy fat.Aa

On Nov 11, 2011, at 12:24 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:> >> I was on Artemisinin for 6...

Guest guest

I'm going to the dermotologist on monday.  He believes all types of mites borrow into human skin.  His permethrin cream didn't work.  I'll ask him if he can prescribe it.

On Nov 11, 2011 2:04 PM, " Aandraya " <aandraya@...> wrote:

If you have mites on you I'm sure he can prescribe something- probably an antifungal like Sporonax.AaOn Nov 11, 2011, at 12:55 PM, Elissa <elissarachel@...> wrote:

>  >> Should I tell ...

Guest guest

Very interesting Aa! So you think it is the Rifampin? Dang, it makes it hard to stay on a food plan! Hugs, From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 10:35:15 AMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

- Could it be related to yeast overgrowth? That's known for causing cravings, I've noticed more cravings on Rifampin!AaOn Nov 11, 2011, at 12:21 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

my

> >> You' re daugh...

Guest guest

- I think it's more likely yeast overgrowth, and the abx could be inducing that. My cravings really seem to come and go, I guess it could be many things. Sugar cravings makes me think yeast though.AaOn Nov 11, 2011, at 2:54 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

Very interesting Aa! So you think it is the Rifampin? Dang, it makes it hard to stay on a food plan! Hugs, From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 10:35:15 AMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

my

> >> You' re daugh...

Guest guest

Aandraya,

We were infested with mites.  An exterminator came and identified them.

Since this apartment though, I don't see them.  Except for when they crawled out of my skin.  I still think they were mites.  Dark and small.

E

On Nov 11, 2011 6:23 PM, " Aandraya " <aandraya@...> wrote:

- I think it's more likely yeast overgrowth, and the abx could be inducing that.  My cravings really seem to come and go, I guess it could be many things.  Sugar cravings makes me think yeast though.

AaOn Nov 11, 2011, at 2:54 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:>  >> Very interesting Aa!  So yo...

Guest guest

I have got them out of my scalp with a mixture of concentrated white vinegar and water at a 60 : 40 ratio.Cheap plus efficient !

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 18:44 Freitag, 11.November 2011 Betreff: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

I had that too... the essential oils rubbed into the head really got rid of that.

From: "Elissa " <elissarachel@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 9:41:59 AMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

Are they on your head or all over?

From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 5:25:11 AM

Subject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?Yep, he me...

Guest guest

Strange enough, the specs are only on my face around the temples mainly. Did you have them all over your body Aandrya ?

I am on Doxy now after having finished 2 months of Itraconazole which has helped a lot.

Von: Aandraya <aandraya@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites >Gesendet: 16:58 Freitag, 11.November 2011 Betreff: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

I had those too, really bad. Byproducts of toxins in the body- probably biotoxins from infections. The body wants to eliminate them. This resolves with treatment.

Aandraya

On Nov 11, 2011, at 7:25 AM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

Yep, he mentioned that in the interview someone posted here.

I also have specs, but they are translucent and feel crystalline. Any ideas on that ?

Von: Aandraya <aandraya@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites >Gesendet: 6:04 Freitag, 11.November 2011 Betreff: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the

mitemare?

Dr. Amin idetified the black specks on his patients- moitrella(sp) mold

On Nov 10, 2011, at 10:38 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

My black specks are much much fewer now. Whenever I blew dry my hair over the porcelain sink I'd see black specks. Seeing fewer now. That's a good thing! Yeah! I started out with a headful of white specks that came off my head... and it was not dandruff. My red pillowcase was loaded with them.

From: "Elissa " <elissarachel@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 6:48:13 PMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

Guest guest

Aggi,

how do you apply the mixture?  Spray bottle?  In shower?

E

On Nov 11, 2011 8:22 PM, " Aggi Assmann " <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

Strange enough, the specs are only on my face around the temples mainly. Did you have them all over your body Aandrya ?

I am on Doxy now after having finished 2 months of Itraconazole which has helped a lot.

Von: Aandraya <aandraya@...>An: " bird mites " <bird mites >

Gesendet: 16:58 Freitag, 11.November 2011 Betreff: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

I had those too, really bad.  Byproducts of toxins in the body- probably biotoxins from infection...