RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: For BIll - I use fels naptha soap

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have put some things away in shredded fels naptha, I know the bacteria etc does not flourish in that environment. I had a bad experience with moth balls and would rather stay away from that. Has anyone else tried fels naptha ??? So for new bites and rashes I immediately apply deodorant to the area and all itching goes away and then I take a good dose of Lysine - that heals it up right away before it gets a chance to fester. So now, the few new rashes and bites that came out of storage are mostly gone and also my immune system has been strenthened in the past 6 months, so it was a light touch for me, but enough to scare me all over again. I will always have the fear of the mighty mite.

From: Doe <doe1769@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2011 6:56 AMSubject: Re: my story is open again - storage unit still infested after 10 months

Hi Doris I had an iphone that I had put away cause it got infested from loaning it out to the nieghbors , they are not bothered by the bug , but when I got the phone back 1 month later it infested my face & arms. I co2 gased it 5 times in a zip lock in 1 month but it only helped . Then I put it in a zip bag w/ borax, for 30 days , still it only helped , but I could still feel them bugging on me when I opened it to, then I used baking soda & borax for 60 days that helped a lot , I sltt use that phone today . Once in a while . I like boreens approach of borax baking soda & moth balls , but I would not store them where I would breathe the moth balls, they are very poisonous . Heat treating like Zooks said might be what I need to do to anything I keep . God bless you Doris, BillOn Tue Oct 11th, 2011 9:41 AM EDT Doris Kennedy wrote:>SAme with me, when I really feel 100%, I will try to

remember all that I did and all that I suffered, but right now, I sort of have a slight recurrence, I was motivated to clean out my storage unit and started getting bites on my arms. That was a panic for me thinking that I brought them back to my car and hotel room and maybe work.> >Well, I did bring them back to the car, (after 10 months of storage) so I started immediatley with the lysol etc. on every inch of the inside of the car. So I kept throwing things out rather than keeping them in my room - all except the XBox, Sega, Dreamcast etc, but I cleaned those as best I could and am keeping them in a tightly sealed container.> >For me, I am convinced more than ever, that everything which has been exposed has to go. But I still kept the games. For me, nothing is worth the risk of going thru that again!>>From: Kajay109 <kajay109@...>>To:bird mites >Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2011 1:47 AM>Subject: Re: please send me your success stories and your shortlist of advice for newbies>>> >Wow. There is a lot for all of us to learn from this. Couple questions: are you ready for me to post this as an almost there story and follow up later plus do you want me to use your real first name or a fake one?>Thanks, and sending prayers, >kajay>>On Sat Oct 8th, 2011 2:18 PM EDT Benton wrote:>>>Kajay,>> Here is what I wrote . >> >>>> >>Hi ,>> I'm seeing a pattern to hertzing with this. I thought a noticed a 3 month rhythm happening, and time has proven me correct. Is it a rhythm of the

body, fungus, or ?...that I'm not sure of. But every three months, I experience a lot coming from my skin and then calm healing period until the next 3 month period. Before medications, it was a new crop of sore break outs followed by the return of the bugs. Thelast 9 months have provided this food for thought as I've paid special attention: >> >>* Before meds. November, 2011>>Over 200 lesions. bugs all over me, webs with balls all over my body, and enviroment has white floaters and clothing has lint a balls all over after wash. Car attacts me on every drive home.>> >>Three months later............ >> >>*Feb. 2011, on Alcyclovir, but only recently(about 60 new sores rather than 200 with the, unknown at the time, mycelium growth all over skin especially around sores.) Lots of large plastic hypae in my bath water and emerginf from my skin.>> >>3 months later............... >> >>*May,

2011 About 20 lesions (smaller) with mycelium growth all over, medium size plastic hypae, and bugs are back.. At this time I realize I have a fungus and start antifugal diet.>> >>3 monts later...............>> >>*Late Sept.2011, One lesion on back nearly healed. On antifugal for 2 months at this point. Gray skin areasarising and disapppearing with soda baths and antifugal creams. The plastic hypae is still leaving my skin but is getting very tiny these days. Sometimes they leave in whole, sometimes they burst and mycelium tries to establish but fails with all that I am doing, and rarely I feel one turn from hard to soft beneth the skin and disolve.I find that any spores that make it to the surface of the skin try to establish risods. Few do, but the ones that do tend to establish in dead, scar tissue that doesn't seem to receive the medicine from the blood. Therefore I rub and rub these points until the risod pulls out. A dab

of Tilex mold and mildew cleaner tends to heal the spot within days. Due to the fugus that re entered my car from storage visit around the last of July, I periodiacally see the white floating fibers that indicate the>> feather winged beetle. I am vacuuming and spraying the car once a week. It is only after coming home in the car afterwork that I may pick some of these up during this latest 3 month hertzing moment(when my body is pushing yet another layer of fungus out). Irrigating my ears with MMS and a Lysol bath removes them and anti fungal liquid in my ears kills anything that got in. >> Seems I am near ready for 3 months of no problems until around the end of December if this rythme is true. That's why I am holding out in posting for Kajay. Want all the facts as if I don't get the whole story, a newbie will be depressed when positive results occur and then the 3 month moment happens. I expect either a small reaction as yet another

layer leaves or nothing at all as the antifunal medicine shall have been in my system for 5 months by December. With each rhythm cycle, problems are less each time. >> >>This rythme would explain why bugs bother, then don't, then later bother again for a lot of people. I hope this helps someone. Does anyone else notice this rhythm? >>>>Love and light,>>>>>>>>>>From: Doris Kennedy <kean2465@...>>>Subject: Re: I'm still here>>bird mites >>Date: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 2:05 PM>>>>>> >>>>>>>>Me too - I check this site all the time, but don't have much to say anymore now that I feel almost free of the curse. But I still love to read everyones' experiences and enjoy seeing us help each other. I

think we are a 'blessedgroup' as well as 'cursed by mites group'. We have all learned so much from each other. Our lives will never be the same.>>>>>>>>From: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...>>>bird mites >>Sent: Tue, June 28, 2011 4:07:27 AM>>Subject: Re: Re: blog moved, forum added, F-5 helping athletes foot, toenail fungus>> >>>>>>>>Me, too BIll!>>Cecilia>>>>>>From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>>>bird mites >>Sent: Tue, June 28, 2011 6:27:52 AM>>Subject: Re: Re: blog moved, forum added, F-5 helping athletes foot, toenail fungus>> >>>>>>Oh yes... I'm here Bill. :) >>>>From: " Doe" <doe1769@...>bird mites@...: Monday, June 27, 2011 9:17:11 PMSubject: Re: Re: blog moved, forum added, F-5 helping athletes foot, toenail fungus

>>>>>>>>Testing anybody out there ? Bill 110:1 (A Psalm of .) The LORD said unto my Lord,Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool. The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies. 3 Thy people [shall be] willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: tho co

Guest guest

Hi Doris

Have you ttested the fels naptha soap & had good results ?

Thanks ,

Bill

ps I read this for poison ivy : My other grandmother swore by phenolic soap

['fels naptha'] for removing urushiol before the itch started, back in the '60s.

On Wed Oct 12th, 2011 1:30 PM EDT Doris Kennedy wrote:>I have put some things

away in shredded fels naptha, I know the bacteria etc does not flourish in that

environment. I had a bad experience with moth balls and would rather stay away

from that. Has anyone else tried fels naptha ??? So for new bites and rashes I

immediately apply deodorant to the area and all itching goes away and then I

take a good dose of Lysine - that heals it up right away before it gets a chance

to fester. So now, the few new rashes and bites that came out of storage are

mostly gone and also my immune system has been strenthened in the past 6 months,

so it was a light touch for me, but enough to scare me all over again. I will

always have the fear of the mighty mite.>>>From: Doe

<doe1769@...>>bird mites >Sent: Wednesday, October

12, 2011 6:56 AM>Subject: Re: my story is open again - storage

unit still infested after 10 months>>>

>Hi Doris >>I had an iphone that I had put away cause it got infested from

loaning it out to the nieghbors , they are not bothered by the bug , but when I

got the phone back 1 month later it infested my face & arms. I co2 gased it 5

times in a zip lock in 1 month but it only helped . Then I put it in a zip bag

w/ borax, for 30 days , still it only helped , but I could still feel them

bugging on me when I opened it to>, then I used baking soda & borax for 60 days

that helped a lot , I sltt use that phone today . Once in a while . I like

boreens approach of borax baking soda & moth balls , but I would not store them

where I would breathe the moth balls, they are very poisonous . >>Heat treating

like Zooks said might be what I need to do to anything I keep . >>God bless you

Doris, >>Bill>>>On Tue Oct 11th, 2011 9:41 AM EDT Doris Kennedy wrote:>SAme with

me, when I really feel 100%, I will try to remember all that I did and all that

I suffered, but right

now, I sort of have a slight recurrence, I was motivated to clean out my

storage unit and started getting bites on my arms. That was a panic for me

thinking that I brought them back to my car and hotel room and maybe work.>

>Well, I did bring them back to the car, (after 10 months of storage) so I

started immediatley with the lysol etc. on every inch of the inside of the car.

So I kept throwing things out rather than keeping them in my room - all except

the XBox, Sega, Dreamcast etc, but I cleaned those as best I could and am

keeping them in a tightly sealed container.> >For me, I am convinced more than

ever, that everything which has been exposed has to go. But I still kept the

games. For me, nothing is worth the risk of going thru that again!>>From:

Kajay109 <kajay109@...>>To:>bird mites >Sent: Tuesday,

October 11, 2011 1:47 AM>Subject: Re: please send me your success

stories and your shortlist of advice for

newbies>>> >Wow. There is a lot for all of us to learn from this. Couple

questions: are you ready for me to post this as an almost there story and follow

up later plus do you want me to use your real first name or a fake one?>Thanks,

and sending prayers, >kajay>>On Sat Oct 8th, 2011 2:18 PM EDT Benton

wrote:>>>Kajay,>> Here is what I wrote . >> >>>> >>Hi ,>> I'm seeing a

pattern to hertzing with this. I thought a noticed a 3 month rhythm happening,

and time has proven me correct. Is it a rhythm of the body, fungus, or ?...that

I'm not sure of. But every three months, I experience a lot coming from my skin

and then calm healing period until the next 3 month period. Before medications,

it was a new crop of sore break outs followed by the return of the bugs.

The>last 9 months have provided this food for thought as I've paid special

attention: >> >>* Before meds. November, 2011>>Over 200 lesions. bugs all over

me, webs with balls all over my

body, and enviroment has white floaters and clothing has lint a balls all over

after wash. Car attacts me on every drive home.>> >>Three months

later............ >> >>*Feb. 2011, on Alcyclovir, but only recently(about 60 new

sores rather than 200 with the, unknown at the time, mycelium growth all over

skin especially around sores.) Lots of large plastic hypae in my bath water and

emerginf from my skin.>> >>3 months later............... >> >>*May, 2011 About

20 lesions (smaller) with mycelium growth all over, medium size plastic hypae,

and bugs are back.. At this time I realize I have a fungus and start antifugal

diet.>> >>3 monts later...............>> >>*Late Sept.2011, One lesion on back

nearly healed. On antifugal for 2 months at this point. Gray skin areas>arising

and disapppearing with soda baths and antifugal creams. The plastic hypae is

still leaving my skin but is getting very tiny these days. Sometimes they leave

in whole, sometimes they burst

and mycelium tries to establish but fails with all that I am doing, and rarely

I feel one turn from hard to soft beneth the skin and disolve.I find that any

spores that make it to the surface of the skin try to establish risods. Few do,

but the ones that do tend to establish in dead, scar tissue that doesn't seem to

receive the medicine from the blood. Therefore I rub and rub these points until

the risod pulls out. A dab of Tilex mold and mildew cleaner tends to heal the

spot within days. Due to the fugus that re entered my car from storage visit

around the last of July, I periodiacally see the white floating fibers that

indicate the>> feather winged beetle. I am vacuuming and spraying the car once a

week. It is only after coming home in the car after>work that I may pick some of

these up during this latest 3 month hertzing moment(when my body is pushing yet

another layer of fungus out). Irrigating my ears with MMS and a Lysol bath

removes them and anti

fungal liquid in my ears kills anything that got in. >> Seems I am near ready

for 3 months of no problems until around the end of December if this rythme is

true. That's why I am holding out in posting for Kajay. Want all the facts as if

I don't get the whole story, a newbie will be depressed when positive results

occur and then the 3 month moment happens. I expect either a small reaction as

yet another layer leaves or nothing at all as the antifunal medicine shall have

been in my system for 5 months by December. With each rhythm cycle, problems are

less each time. >> >>This rythme would explain why bugs bother, then don't, then

later bother again for a lot of people. I hope this helps someone. Does anyone

else notice this rhythm? >>>>>Love and light,>>>>>>>>>>From: Doris Kennedy

<kean2465@...>>>Subject: Re: I'm still here>>To:

bird mites >>Date: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 2:05 PM>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>Me too - I check this site all the time, but don't have much to say

anymore now that I feel almost free of the curse. But I still love to read

everyones' experiences and enjoy seeing us help each other. I think we are a

'blessed>group' as well as 'cursed by mites group'. We have all learned so much

from each other. Our lives will never be the same.>>>>>>>>From: Cecilia Borg

<ceciliaborg@...>>>bird mites >>Sent: Tue, June 28,

2011 4:07:27

AM>>Subject: Re: Re: blog moved, forum added, F-5 helping

athletes foot, toenail fungus>> >>>>>>>>Me, too BIll!>>Cecilia>>>>>>From:

" Goldstein@... " <Goldstein@...>>>To:

bird mites >>Sent: Tue, June 28, 2011 6:27:52 AM>>Subject: Re:

Re: blog moved, forum added, F-5 helping athletes foot, toenail

fungus>> >>>>>>Oh yes... I'm here Bill. :) >>>>From: " Doe "

<doe1769@...>bird mites@...: Monday, June 27, 2011

9:17:11 PMSubject: Re: Re: blog moved, forum added, F-5 helping

athletes foot, toenail fungus >>>>>>>>Testing anybody out there ? Bill 110:1 (A

Psalm of .) The LORD said unto my Lord,>Sit thou at my right hand, until I

make thine enemies thy footstool. The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength

out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies. 3 Thy people [shall be]

willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of

holiness from the womb of the morning: tho co>

Guest guest

When I was under major-mite assault, I was using everything- stronger things than fels naptha, this is just a recent brainstrom of mine, so I really can't say how much it helps -- on myself, the deodorant stops the itching immediatly. I was using the shredded fels naptha for objects such as Xbox, photo albums, etc. - we 'll see how it works. However, I do rememeber when I was a child in Michigan when we stayed in our country place for the summers, my mother always washed us with fels naptha soap. It was in the woods, full of mosquitos, snakes, flies, ants, probably ticks .. I don't remember anyone being so afraid of bugs as we are today, maybe we were all healthier in those days (in the

40's) long time ago. Still, my father made me cover my whole body, tall shoes, pants tucked in the shoes, hat, long sleeves - when we went huckleberry picking in the woods. So either we were all stronger or we just knew what to do in our environment and had the wisdom of age old cures and preventitive measures. Another thing we always had was a jar of pure Zinc cream just in case we got scratched or scraped. From: Doe <doe1769@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2011 7:31 PMSubject: Re: For BIll - I use fels naptha soap

Hi Doris

Have you ttested the fels naptha soap & had good results ?

Thanks ,

Bill

ps I read this for poison ivy : My other grandmother swore by phenolic soap ['fels naptha'] for removing urushiol before the itch started, back in the '60s.

On Wed Oct 12th, 2011 1:30 PM EDT Doris Kennedy wrote:>I have put some things away in shredded fels naptha, I know the bacteria etc does not flourish in that environment. I had a bad experience with moth balls and would rather stay away from that. Has anyone else tried fels naptha ??? So for new bites and rashes I immediately apply deodorant to the area and all itching goes away and then I take a good dose of Lysine - that heals it up right away before it gets a chance to fester. So now, the few new rashes and bites that came out of storage are mostly gone and also my immune system has been strenthened in the past 6 months, so it was a light touch for me, but enough to scare me all over again. I will always have the fear of the mighty mite.>>>From: Doe <doe1769@...>>bird mites >Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2011 6:56 AM>Subject: Re: my story is open again - storage unit still infested after 10 months>>>

>Hi Doris >>I had an iphone that I had put away cause it got infested from loaning it out to the nieghbors , they are not bothered by the bug , but when I got the phone back 1 month later it infested my face & arms. I co2 gased it 5 times in a zip lock in 1 month but it only helped . Then I put it in a zip bag w/ borax, for 30 days , still it only helped , but I could still feel them bugging on me when I opened it to>, then I used baking soda & borax for 60 days that helped a lot , I sltt use that phone today . Once in a while . I like boreens approach of borax baking soda & moth balls , but I would not store them where I would breathe the moth balls, they are very poisonous . >>Heat treating like Zooks said might be what I need to do to anything I keep . >>God bless you Doris, >>Bill>>>On Tue Oct 11th, 2011 9:41 AM EDT Doris Kennedy wrote:>SAme with me, when I really feel 100%, I will try to

remember all that I did and all that I suffered, but right

now, I sort of have a slight recurrence, I was motivated to clean out my storage unit and started getting bites on my arms. That was a panic for me thinking that I brought them back to my car and hotel room and maybe work.> >Well, I did bring them back to the car, (after 10 months of storage) so I started immediatley with the lysol etc. on every inch of the inside of the car. So I kept throwing things out rather than keeping them in my room - all except the XBox, Sega, Dreamcast etc, but I cleaned those as best I could and am keeping them in a tightly sealed container.> >For me, I am convinced more than ever, that everything which has been exposed has to go. But I still kept the games. For me, nothing is worth the risk of going thru that again!>>From: Kajay109 <kajay109@...>>To:>bird mites >Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2011 1:47 AM>Subject: Re: please send me your success stories and your shortlist of advice for

newbies>>> >Wow. There is a lot for all of us to learn from this. Couple questions: are you ready for me to post this as an almost there story and follow up later plus do you want me to use your real first name or a fake one?>Thanks, and sending prayers, >kajay>>On Sat Oct 8th, 2011 2:18 PM EDT Benton wrote:>>>Kajay,>> Here is what I wrote . >> >>>> >>Hi ,>> I'm seeing a pattern to hertzing with this. I thought a noticed a 3 month rhythm happening, and time has proven me correct. Is it a rhythm of the body, fungus, or ?...that I'm not sure of. But every three months, I experience a lot coming from my skin and then calm healing period until the next 3 month period. Before medications, it was a new crop of sore break outs followed by the return of the bugs. The>last 9 months have provided this food for thought as I've paid special attention: >> >>* Before

meds. November, 2011>>Over 200 lesions. bugs all over me, webs with balls all over my

body, and enviroment has white floaters and clothing has lint a balls all over after wash. Car attacts me on every drive home.>> >>Three months later............ >> >>*Feb. 2011, on Alcyclovir, but only recently(about 60 new sores rather than 200 with the, unknown at the time, mycelium growth all over skin especially around sores.) Lots of large plastic hypae in my bath water and emerginf from my skin.>> >>3 months later............... >> >>*May, 2011 About 20 lesions (smaller) with mycelium growth all over, medium size plastic hypae, and bugs are back.. At this time I realize I have a fungus and start antifugal diet.>> >>3 monts later...............>> >>*Late Sept.2011, One lesion on back nearly healed. On antifugal for 2 months at this point. Gray skin areas>arising and disapppearing with soda baths and antifugal creams. The plastic hypae is still leaving my skin but is getting

very tiny these days. Sometimes they leave in whole, sometimes they burst

and mycelium tries to establish but fails with all that I am doing, and rarely I feel one turn from hard to soft beneth the skin and disolve.I find that any spores that make it to the surface of the skin try to establish risods. Few do, but the ones that do tend to establish in dead, scar tissue that doesn't seem to receive the medicine from the blood. Therefore I rub and rub these points until the risod pulls out. A dab of Tilex mold and mildew cleaner tends to heal the spot within days. Due to the fugus that re entered my car from storage visit around the last of July, I periodiacally see the white floating fibers that indicate the>> feather winged beetle. I am vacuuming and spraying the car once a week. It is only after coming home in the car after>work that I may pick some of these up during this latest 3 month hertzing moment(when my body is pushing yet another layer of fungus out). Irrigating my ears with MMS and a Lysol bath removes them

and anti

fungal liquid in my ears kills anything that got in. >> Seems I am near ready for 3 months of no problems until around the end of December if this rythme is true. That's why I am holding out in posting for Kajay. Want all the facts as if I don't get the whole story, a newbie will be depressed when positive results occur and then the 3 month moment happens. I expect either a small reaction as yet another layer leaves or nothing at all as the antifunal medicine shall have been in my system for 5 months by December. With each rhythm cycle, problems are less each time. >> >>This rythme would explain why bugs bother, then don't, then later bother again for a lot of people. I hope this helps someone. Does anyone else notice this rhythm? >>>>>Love and light,>>>>>>>>>>From: Doris Kennedy <kean2465@...>>>Subject: Re: I'm still here>>bird mites >>Date: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 2:05 PM>>>>>> >>>>>>>>Me too - I check this

site all the time, but don't have much to say anymore now that I feel almost free of the curse. But I still love to read everyones' experiences and enjoy seeing us help each other. I think we are a 'blessed>group' as well as 'cursed by mites group'. We have all learned so much from each other. Our lives will never be the same.>>>>>>>>From: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...>>>bird mites >>Sent: Tue, June 28, 2011 4:07:27

AM>>Subject: Re: Re: blog moved, forum added, F-5 helping athletes foot, toenail fungus>> >>>>>>>>Me, too BIll!>>Cecilia>>>>>>From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>>>bird mites >>Sent: Tue, June 28, 2011 6:27:52 AM>>Subject: Re: Re: blog moved, forum added, F-5 helping athletes foot, toenail fungus>> >>>>>>Oh yes... I'm here Bill. :) >>>>From: " Doe" <doe1769@...>bird mites@...: Monday, June 27, 2011 9:17:11 PMSubject: Re: Re: blog moved, forum added, F-5 helping athletes foot, toenail fungus >>>>>>>>Testing anybody out there ? Bill 110:1 (A Psalm of .) The LORD said unto my Lord,>Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool. The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies. 3 Thy people [shall be] willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of

holiness from the womb of the morning: tho co>

Guest guest

And by the back door we kept a hat if flowers of sulfur, which we put on our

socks and top of shoes to prevent chiggers

Kajay

On Wed Oct 12th, 2011 10:53 PM EDT Doris Kennedy wrote:

> 

>When I was under major-mite assault, I was using everything- stronger things

than fels naptha, this is just a recent brainstrom of mine, so I really can't

say how much it helps --  on myself, the deodorant stops the itching

immediatly.  I was using the shredded fels naptha for objects such as Xbox,

photo albums, etc. - we 'll see how it works. 

> 

>However, I do rememeber when I was a child in Michigan when we stayed in our

country place for the summers, my mother always washed us with fels naptha

soap.  It was in the woods, full of mosquitos, snakes, flies, ants, probably

ticks ..  I don't remember anyone being so afraid of bugs as we are today, maybe

we were all healthier in those days (in the 40's)  long time ago. Still, my

father made me cover my whole body, tall shoes, pants tucked in the shoes, hat,

long sleeves  - when we went huckleberry picking in the woods. 

> 

>So either we were all stronger or we just knew what to do in our environment

and had the wisdom of age old cures and preventitive measures. Another thing we

always had was a jar of pure Zinc cream just in case we got scratched or

scraped.

> 

> 

>

>

>________________________________

>From: Doe <doe1769@...>

>bird mites

>Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2011 7:31 PM

>Subject: Re: For BIll - I use fels naptha soap

>

>

>

> 

>

>Hi Doris

>

>Have you ttested the fels naptha soap & had good results ?

>

>Thanks ,

>Bill

>

>ps I read this for poison ivy : My other grandmother swore by phenolic soap

['fels naptha'] for removing urushiol before the itch started, back in the '60s.

>

>On Wed Oct 12th, 2011 1:30 PM EDT Doris Kennedy wrote:>I have put some things

away in shredded fels naptha, I know the bacteria etc does not flourish in that

environment. I had a bad experience with moth balls and would rather stay away

from that. Has anyone else tried fels naptha ??? So for new bites and rashes I

immediately apply deodorant to the area and all itching goes away and then I

take a good dose of Lysine - that heals it up right away before it gets a chance

to fester. So now, the few new rashes and bites that came out of storage are

mostly gone and also my immune system has been strenthened in the past 6 months,

so it was a light touch for me, but enough to scare me all over again. I will

always have the fear of the mighty mite.>>>From: Doe

<doe1769@...>>bird mites >Sent: Wednesday, October

12, 2011 6:56 AM>Subject: Re: my story is open again - storage

unit still infested after 10

months>>>

>>Hi Doris >>I had an iphone that I had put away cause it got infested from

loaning it out to the nieghbors , they are not bothered by the bug , but when I

got the phone back 1 month later it infested my face & arms. I co2 gased it 5

times in a zip lock in 1 month but it only helped . Then I put it in a zip bag

w/ borax, for 30 days , still it only helped , but I could still feel them

bugging on me when I opened it to>, then I used baking soda & borax for 60 days

that helped a lot , I sltt use that phone today . Once in a while . I like

boreens approach of borax baking soda & moth balls , but I would not store them

where I would breathe the moth balls, they are very poisonous . >>Heat treating

like Zooks said might be what I need to do to anything I keep . >>God bless you

Doris, >>Bill>>>On Tue Oct 11th, 2011 9:41 AM EDT Doris Kennedy wrote:>SAme with

me, when I really feel 100%, I will try to remember all that I did and all that

I suffered, but right

>now, I sort of have a slight recurrence, I was motivated to clean out my

storage unit and started getting bites on my arms. That was a panic for me

thinking that I brought them back to my car and hotel room and maybe work.>

>Well, I did bring them back to the car, (after 10 months of storage) so I

started immediatley with the lysol etc. on every inch of the inside of the car.

So I kept throwing things out rather than keeping them in my room - all except

the XBox, Sega, Dreamcast etc, but I cleaned those as best I could and am

keeping them in a tightly sealed container.> >For me, I am convinced more than

ever, that everything which has been exposed has to go. But I still kept the

games. For me, nothing is worth the risk of going thru that again!>>From:

Kajay109 <kajay109@...>>To:>bird mites >Sent: Tuesday,

October 11, 2011 1:47 AM>Subject: Re: please send me your success

stories and your shortlist of advice for

>newbies>>> >Wow. There is a lot for all of us to learn from this. Couple

questions: are you ready for me to post this as an almost there story and follow

up later plus do you want me to use your real first name or a fake one?>Thanks,

and sending prayers, >kajay>>On Sat Oct 8th, 2011 2:18 PM EDT Benton

wrote:>>>Kajay,>> Here is what I wrote . >> >>>> >>Hi ,>> I'm seeing a

pattern to hertzing with this. I thought a noticed a 3 month rhythm happening,

and time has proven me correct. Is it a rhythm of the body, fungus, or ?...that

I'm not sure of. But every three months, I experience a lot coming from my skin

and then calm healing period until the next 3 month period. Before medications,

it was a new crop of sore break outs followed by the return of the bugs.

The>last 9 months have provided this food for thought as I've paid special

attention: >> >>* Before meds. November, 2011>>Over 200 lesions. bugs all over

me, webs with balls all over my

>body, and enviroment has white floaters and clothing has lint a balls all over

after wash. Car attacts me on every drive home.>> >>Three months

later............ >> >>*Feb. 2011, on Alcyclovir, but only recently(about 60 new

sores rather than 200 with the, unknown at the time, mycelium growth all over

skin especially around sores.) Lots of large plastic hypae in my bath water and

emerginf from my skin.>> >>3 months later............... >> >>*May, 2011 About

20 lesions (smaller) with mycelium growth all over, medium size plastic hypae,

and bugs are back.. At this time I realize I have a fungus and start antifugal

diet.>> >>3 monts later...............>> >>*Late Sept.2011, One lesion on back

nearly healed. On antifugal for 2 months at this point. Gray skin areas>arising

and disapppearing with soda baths and antifugal creams. The plastic hypae is

still leaving my skin but is getting very tiny these days. Sometimes they leave

in whole, sometimes they burst

>and mycelium tries to establish but fails with all that I am doing, and rarely

I feel one turn from hard to soft beneth the skin and disolve.I find that any

spores that make it to the surface of the skin try to establish risods. Few do,

but the ones that do tend to establish in dead, scar tissue that doesn't seem to

receive the medicine from the blood. Therefore I rub and rub these points until

the risod pulls out. A dab of Tilex mold and mildew cleaner tends to heal the

spot within days. Due to the fugus that re entered my car from storage visit

around the last of July, I periodiacally see the white floating fibers that

indicate the>> feather winged beetle. I am vacuuming and spraying the car once a

week. It is only after coming home in the car after>work that I may pick some of

these up during this latest 3 month hertzing moment(when my body is pushing yet

another layer of fungus out). Irrigating my ears with MMS and a Lysol bath

removes them and anti

>fungal liquid in my ears kills anything that got in. >> Seems I am near ready

for 3 months of no problems until around the end of December if this rythme is

true. That's why I am holding out in posting for Kajay. Want all the facts as if

I don't get the whole story, a newbie will be depressed when positive results

occur and then the 3 month moment happens. I expect either a small reaction as

yet another layer leaves or nothing at all as the antifunal medicine shall have

been in my system for 5 months by December. With each rhythm cycle, problems are

less each time. >> >>This rythme would explain why bugs bother, then don't, then

later bother again for a lot of people. I hope this helps someone. Does anyone

else notice this rhythm? >>>>>Love and light,>>>>>>>>>>From: Doris Kennedy

<kean2465@...>>>Subject: Re: I'm still here>>To:

bird mites >>Date: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 2:05 PM>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>Me too - I check this site all the time, but don't have much to say

anymore now that I feel almost free of the curse. But I still love to read

everyones' experiences and enjoy seeing us help each other. I think we are a

'blessed>group' as well as 'cursed by mites group'. We have all learned so much

from each other. Our lives will never be the same.>>>>>>>>From: Cecilia Borg

<ceciliaborg@...>>>bird mites >>Sent: Tue, June 28,

2011 4:07:27

>AM>>Subject: Re: Re: blog moved, forum added, F-5 helping