Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

liver flush

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I don't know what s liver salts are, but it doesn't sound

right. Epsom salts in US is sold in milk carton type container, it

is used to soak sprained ankles and such, and can be taken internally

for laxative effect. There isn't a brand name associated with it.

It's cheap and very common. Can you do a google search on epsom

salts and see what you find? That might help, or talk to your

grocery store or drugstore attendant. That's where they sell it

here. Good luck.

> Can anyone tell me If s liver salts are the same as epsom

salts? I

> canĀ¹t find epsom salts where I live (England)

Guest guest

Coffee enemas are rough on the body. And doing it at

nite isn't so good.

There is caffeine even in the decafe stuff. You may be up all nite. It

may cause cramping if it's too strong.

Enemas are really good for the body though, gets rid of all that

garbage.

Janine

Guest guest

A colema board is worth its weight in gold. www.amenhealth.com

sometimes offers specials. you can buy your own for what a few

colonics would cost, and you will have it all your life.

g

> Coffee enemas are rough on the body. And doing it at nite isn't so

good.

> There is caffeine even in the decafe stuff. You may be up all nite.

It

> may cause cramping if it's too strong.

>

> Enemas are really good for the body though, gets rid of all that

garbage.

>

> Janine

>

> >

Guest guest

Hi Janine,

The coffee must be ORGANIC, so is the water must be FILTERED ; otherwise, it will be hard on the colon. When I get cramping, I do coffee enema and get relief.

sardar Janine <Janine@...> wrote:

Coffee enemas are rough on the body. And doing it at nite isn't so good.There is caffeine even in the decafe stuff. You may be up all nite. It may cause cramping if it's too strong. Enemas are really good for the body though, gets rid of all that garbage.Janine

Guest guest

Hi Janine,

I felt wonderful after doing a coffee enema. After my first liver flush, I was very tired and worn out for a week. I did a coffee enema and felt 100% better.

Debbiesnowbar401 <asardar84@...> wrote:

Hi Janine,

The coffee must be ORGANIC, so is the water must be FILTERED ; otherwise, it will be hard on the colon. When I get cramping, I do coffee enema and get relief.

sardar Janine <Janine@...> wrote:

Coffee enemas are rough on the body. And doing it at nite isn't so good.There is caffeine even in the decafe stuff. You may be up all nite. It may cause cramping if it's too strong. Enemas are really good for the body though, gets rid of all that garbage.Janine

Guest guest

Hi Debbie,

That's cool. The first one I did way back in 1991, I was up all nite.

Do you think it was the caffeine that made you feel so good?

Caffeine used to be the 'drug of choice' when they first discovered

it. :) I guess it still is for some. :)

Janine

Guest guest

In a message dated 3/26/04 9:21:29 PM Eastern Standard Time, Janine@... writes:

There is caffeine even in the decafe stuff. You may be up all nite. It may cause cramping if it's too strong.

If taken as an enema, you should not absorb the caffeine the same way as if you drink it. I have done many and never been wired at all, even though i NEVER drink coffee. Hate the stuff.

Plus you should only use organic coffee, and NEVER use decaffeinated coffee for the enema, since the chemicals used to make it "decaffeinated" are more toxic then anything living in your bowl.

I am not a fan of doing these enemas often....but they do have their purposes. they stimulate the liver if done properly, and cause the intestine to release toxic materials and impacted fecal matter that are in pockets in your intestines. I have never had cramping, but do get much more impacted fecal material then with a normal enema.

For those who don't have an colenema board, or have a colonic clinic nearby, coffee enemas, of done properly, are the next best thing. If done with fasting you will be amazed what you will get out!

Hanida

Guest guest

Janine,

I don't know why it made me feel so good. Like Gigi, I slept like a baby and I was expecting to be all wired up. I have had alot of trouble sleeping lately and that is about the only night that I had a regular night's sleep.

Debbie

Janine <Janine@...> wrote:

Hi Debbie,That's cool. The first one I did way back in 1991, I was up all nite. Do you think it was the caffeine that made you feel so good? Caffeine used to be the 'drug of choice' when they first discoveredit. :) I guess it still is for some. :)Janine

Guest guest

Debbie,

Since I have switched to a more alkalizing diet and drinking this alkalizing stuff to speed up the alkaline in the body I have slept through the night.. this is the first time EVER. I also think the coffee enemas are releasing toxins which could attribute to it.

I am doing the liver flush today. Kind of nervous about it. Wanted to do a coffee enema before I get started but the instructions recommended water. So maybe I will just use water.

Will let you know. Only had the recommended bowl of rice and salt. Now it is water until I start..Can't wait to see how I do.

LATER.

GIGIDeborah Higgs <dhiggs232003@...> wrote:

Janine,

I don't know why it made me feel so good. Like Gigi, I slept like a baby and I was expecting to be all wired up. I have had alot of trouble sleeping lately and that is about the only night that I had a regular night's sleep.

Debbie

Janine <Janine@...> wrote:

Hi Debbie,That's cool. The first one I did way back in 1991, I was up all nite. Do you think it was the caffeine that made you feel so good? Caffeine used to be the 'drug of choice' when they first discoveredit. :) I guess it still is for some. :)Janine

Guest guest

Hanida - Where can I read about coffee enemas? Was it in The Key to Health and Rejuvenation? - thanks

Re: Liver Flush

In a message dated 3/26/04 9:21:29 PM Eastern Standard Time, Janine@... writes:

There is caffeine even in the decafe stuff. You may be up all nite. It may cause cramping if it's too strong. If taken as an enema, you should not absorb the caffeine the same way as if you drink it. I have done many and never been wired at all, even though i NEVER drink coffee. Hate the stuff.Plus you should only use organic coffee, and NEVER use decaffeinated coffee for the enema, since the chemicals used to make it "decaffeinated" are more toxic then anything living in your bowl. I am not a fan of doing these enemas often....but they do have their purposes. they stimulate the liver if done properly, and cause the intestine to release toxic materials and impacted fecal matter that are in pockets in your intestines. I have never had cramping, but do get much more impacted fecal material then with a normal enema. For those who don't have an colenema board, or have a colonic clinic nearby, coffee enemas, of done properly, are the next best thing. If done with fasting you will be amazed what you will get out!Hanida

Guest guest

Dear Hanida [sp?]

There is also decafe coffee that is decafed with a water process.

All I can tell you or anyone is what happened to me. Each body is

different.

I might be on the wrong list, this one focuses more on candida, I was

looking

at health type things.

Janine

Guest guest

> Hanida - Where can I read about coffee enemas? Was it in The Key

to Health and Rejuvenation? - thanks

>

>

Curezone has some good info on coffee as well as other enemas as well

as s' " Key to Health... "

Deborah

Guest guest

In a message dated 3/27/04 7:36:38 PM Eastern Standard Time, penelopea@... writes:

Hanida - Where can I read about coffee enemas? Was it in The Key to Health and Rejuvenation? - thanks

No, s does not cover coffee enemas in his book. I first started thinking about them after reading an article a British journalist wrote about his experience in Thailand at a colon clinic. From there I read "prescription to Natural healing" and a few other books that cover enema's. I got my recipes from a book about Juicing and health. Can't remember what it is called.

I can send you the recipe I use, and how to do it if you like.

Hanida

Guest guest

In a message dated 3/27/04 8:07:16 PM Eastern Standard Time, Janine@... writes:

All I can tell you or anyone is what happened to me. Each body is different.

Janine,

I thought about what you said, and for me I do get a happy rush, but it is not due to the caffeine, but to my colon being so happy that the toxins are gone. I usually am bouncing off walls after I do an enema of any kind, being coffee or lemon. Hence I try to do them in the afternoon.

Hanida

Guest guest

In a message dated 3/28/04 11:28:26 AM Eastern Standard Time, penelopea@... writes:

Yes please on the recipe, etc. :)

OK, here goes.

I get organic bean coffee, and grind up three TBS in my mini grinder. (or you can keep already ground in the freezer to keep the molds off)

I add that to two quarts of pure water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 15 or so minutes. I then carefully pour out the coffee leaving the grounds in the pot. (if you have cheesecloth it works great to keep the grounds out) you don't want grounds in your enema bag. Clogs the piping.

Allow the coffee mix to cool to a pleasant temperature. Not cold.....you never want to do a cold enema. If it gets too cold reheat it.

I then pour all of it into my enema bag. Now you might not want to do it all. For most one to two cups is fine. I am used to more, so I do it.

Next step is to get comfy on the bathroom floor. Get a book, blanket, whatever.

Insert the enema slowly. If there is pain or discomfort, stop the flow and gently massage the area until it passes. Then continue.

Retain for a minimum of 15 minutes. This is not easy, so you might want to start with just a cup. It takes at least 15 minutes for the liver to be stimulated to release toxins. The longer you keep it in the better.

After releasing, you might want to do a water enema to just flush out the rest of the coffee.

Also, you should do a coffee enema after you pass whatever is in your colon. This is not an enema for constipation. So you want a clean bowl. You could do a water one first also to clean out. up to you.

That is it. Quite a process, but it does work.

Hanida

Guest guest

In a message dated 3/28/04 1:32:50 PM Eastern Standard Time, nydio@... writes:

.. I also put one of those triagle pillows under my hips and switch from left side to on my back after about 10 mintues and then 10 more to my right side so it can get all around to the transverse colon and assending colon.

Oh, thanks for mentioning that part. totally forgot about it. I also massage whatever side I am not lying on to help loosen up fecal matter and anything else I can get out of the colon.

I too enjoy the time I spend doing my cleansing. It is peaceful, painless and very personal. Kind of like a me bonding time....

Hanida

Guest guest

In a message dated 3/28/04 2:26:52 PM Eastern Standard Time, nieema0@... writes:

AIRTIGHT CONTAINER DOES NOT HELP???

Nope. molds travel through the air, and every time you open the can, new moldy air gets in. It will not develop visible green mold clumps, but it will get mold in it. And we need to avoid all mold. It is bad!

Hanida

Guest guest

Yes please on the recipe, etc. :)

In a message dated 3/27/04 7:36:38 PM Eastern Standard Time, penelopea@... writes:

Hanida - Where can I read about coffee enemas? Was it in The Key to Health and Rejuvenation? - thanks No, s does not cover coffee enemas in his book. I first started thinking about them after reading an article a British journalist wrote about his experience in Thailand at a colon clinic. From there I read "prescription to Natural healing" and a few other books that cover enema's. I got my recipes from a book about Juicing and health. Can't remember what it is called. I can send you the recipe I use, and how to do it if you like.Hanida

Guest guest

Hanida,

MIne is similar but I use a melita one cup cone with natural filter and put the 3-4 tbsp in or organic coffee and run the steaming water through (we have a cappuccino machine) but boiling water is good too. It drips through the cup and I fill an enema bag. The first bit I hold and then expell to get any stuff out then I hold it at least 20 minutes. I have lost track of time and had it 30 minutesl I find it so tranquil and peaceful. I always feel great after.

Relax and read a book and listen to soft music. I admit the first time my boyfriend helped me with it. I felt all thumbs. But now I prefer to be alone and in a peaceful environment. I also put one of those triagle pillows under my hips and switch from left side to on my back after about 10 mintues and then 10 more to my right side so it can get all around to the transverse colon and assending colon. It feels good. It should also be body temperature. So I add filtered water to bring the temp down after I make it to that.

gigihspl28@... wrote:

In a message dated 3/28/04 11:28:26 AM Eastern Standard Time, penelopea@... writes:

Yes please on the recipe, etc. :)OK, here goes.I get organic bean coffee, and grind up three TBS in my mini grinder. (or you can keep already ground in the freezer to keep the molds off)I add that to two quarts of pure water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 15 or so minutes. I then carefully pour out the coffee leaving the grounds in the pot. (if you have cheesecloth it works great to keep

the grounds out) you don't want grounds in your enema bag. Clogs the piping.Allow the coffee mix to cool to a pleasant temperature. Not cold.....you never want to do a cold enema. If it gets too cold reheat it. I then pour all of it into my enema bag. Now you might not want to do it all. For most one to two cups is fine. I am used to more, so I do it.Next step is to get comfy on the bathroom floor. Get a book, blanket, whatever. Insert the enema slowly. If there is pain or discomfort, stop the flow and gently massage the area until it passes. Then continue. Retain for a minimum of 15 minutes. This is not easy, so you might want to start with just a cup. It takes at least 15 minutes for the liver to be stimulated to release toxins. The longer you keep it in the better. After releasing, you might want to do a water enema to just flush out the rest of the coffee. Also,

you should do a coffee enema after you pass whatever is in your colon. This is not an enema for constipation. So you want a clean bowl. You could do a water one first also to clean out. up to you. That is it. Quite a process, but it does work. Hanida

Guest guest

Thank you Hanida. The way you describe it, doesn't sound like an ordeal at all (when I was a kid my gramma used to give me enemas - soap and water I believe - have been hung up on them ever since!)

Yes please on the recipe, etc. :)OK, here goes.I get organic bean coffee, and grind up three TBS in my mini grinder. (or you can keep already ground in the freezer to keep the molds off)I add that to two quarts of pure water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 15 or so minutes. I then carefully pour out the coffee leaving the grounds in the pot. (if you have cheesecloth it works great to keep the grounds out) you don't want grounds in your enema bag. Clogs the piping.Allow the coffee mix to cool to a pleasant temperature. Not cold.....you never want to do a cold enema. If it gets too cold reheat it. I then pour all of it into my enema bag. Now you might not want to do it all. For most one to two cups is fine. I am used to more, so I do it.Next step is to get comfy on the bathroom floor. Get a book, blanket, whatever. Insert the enema slowly. If there is pain or discomfort, stop the flow and gently massage the area until it passes. Then continue. Retain for a minimum of 15 minutes. This is not easy, so you might want to start with just a cup. It takes at least 15 minutes for the liver to be stimulated to release toxins. The longer you keep it in the better. After releasing, you might want to do a water enema to just flush out the rest of the coffee. Also, you should do a coffee enema after you pass whatever is in your colon. This is not an enema for constipation. So you want a clean bowl. You could do a water one first also to clean out. up to you. That is it. Quite a process, but it does work. Hanida

Guest guest

(or you can keep

already ground in the freezer to keep the molds off)

Greetings

to all

MOLD ON COFFEE??????

:-( :-(

AIRTIGHT CONTAINER DOES NOT HELP???

WOW I HAD NOT IDEA :-(

Thanks for the info!!!

Natures is doing her best to

make us well, she exists for no other end.

http://www.a-healing-village.com

Guest guest

Hanida is right. Also be careful about the source where you buy

it. It should be fresh and freshly ground.

> Nope. molds travel through the air, and every time you open the

can, new

> moldy air gets in. It will not develop visible green mold clumps,

but it will

> get mold in it. And we need to avoid all mold. It is bad!

>

> Hanida

Guest guest

wrote:

Hanida is right. Also be careful about the source where you buy

it. It should be fresh and freshly ground.

Greetings to all

Buy the coffee or tea beans fresh and then grid them but keep the

unused parts in t he freezer??? the freezer kills the ones that have

gotten in in the first place!

My husband is going to flip??? NOPE he DID flip JUST NOW!!!

We had no idea things were as complicated as this.

We were going to buy a mold mildewed house in Germany and it took us

the posts on this group to turn the idea away from us!!!

The house was sooo bad my honey came home and I could smell him from

the back garden. His clothes had to be outside for two days before

washing.

He was sneezing for three days.

Will if a little mold in coffee is enough to make us sick then the

answer was right there under our noses

:-)

THANK YOU ALL WE ARE GETTING THERE!!!!!

:-) :-) :-)

Natures is doing her best to

make us well, she exists for no other end.

http://www.a-healing-village.com

Guest guest

On 7/13/04 1:53 PM, " Angelgirl1016@... " <Angelgirl1016@...>

wrote:

> Hi,

> Does anyone know of a liver flush that doesnt use fruit juices? I have a

> bad case of candida and cant drink fruit.

I used this program:

http://curezone.com/cleanse/liver/kelley.asp

I chose it because my naturopath (who has many years of cleansing

experience) recommended it. It also seemed the most complete out of the

variations I have found (they almost all involve olive oil and lemon juice

and most of the time epsom salts), and I got very profound results vs. the

other folks who had to do 10-12 cleanses to get any results. I am going to

keep doing the cleanse every two weeks (or maybe monthly) until I see no

more stones.

And some more general info:

http://curezone.com/cleanse/liver/default.asp

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask! :-)

-

Guest guest

On 7/19/04 12:53 PM, " Sandy Halliday " <sandy.halliday@...> wrote:

> There is an alternative for people who have blood sugar problems or candida

> using ortho-phosphoric acid (Phos Drops - I think NutriWest make this but

> there are other similar preparations) in place of the juice. The dose is 20

> drops in pure water three times a day with meals. Be sure to rinse your mouth

> well after drinking the solution as it is very acidic and could affect your

> tooth enamel. This comes from Dr 's instructions but I'm sure you

> will find it in others if you search for gall-bladder/liver flushes.

More info here:

http://curezone.com/cleanse/liver/kelley.asp