Guest guest

LINDA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Happy Birthday , hope your day was really great,

and that your wishes came true.

=====

My turn to learn is an invaluable guide for parents and professional who share

their lives with a child with special needs.

Guest guest

Hope you had a nice Birthday !

Happy Birthday !!!Plus many , many more .

Irma, 13,DS/ASD.

> In a message dated 10/17/01 11:05:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time,

> ljpd@b... writes:

>

>

> > How do you know your'e the youngest one on the site. I was 50

yesterday do

> > you beat that. LOL

>

> Well HAPPY Birthday !!!! Hope it was a good one!!!

> DOnna

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear !My thoughts are with you during this terrible time.Cecilia

Hi A McRae,

I'll answer below what I can... my sister passed away yesterday and there has been so much to do.

China Products

That's great news cant wait to get my order. Had problem with doxy had to reorder after having my bank take the block off for ordering overseas. Concerning the rainbow sauna - could someone explain if you can tell if it is working while you are using it? I dont hear the rainbow mentioned very often? A few people have mentioned that they own one but perhaps not using it very often. I would like to know if anyone can feel the effects while using it or if you have to use it for months on end to notice a difference. I would like to hear some specifics from others experience prior to making the investment, ie, stated after 4 days she has seen a benefit from the china products??? I would like to hear from the rainbow people - if you own it and are not using it - then why not?

I have the Rainbow too. I used it extensively last year, but only a few times this year. It is not good during the summer because of the heat in California. It is awkward too to use because of the shape. I don't know how much use it has been although it does raise body temperature for some reason and I think that may be a good thing in general. The FIR is supposed to be the best technology for that. I think it is hard to assess how useful it is and I think Zoe said of her home FIR that it seems good but don't know how helpful it is for mites or Morgellons. Zoe and her husband were healthy to begin with and I was not. Even the Rainbow is expensive, but I felt like I've been trying to heal my whole overall condition, not just mites or Morgellons so for me that has been my aim. I slept with it the other night and I overheat by early morning, even on low. I know it

is one of Staninger's "tools" aned I'm doing the Happy Tummy now again too, which is an amazing product that I highly recommend. Probably should not do THAT right now because stress I've been under. I've been worn out; sister finally passed yesterday, but my brother is dying too.

I have gift access to whirlpool, sauna and steam room but have not used it yet. Not sure if I should wait to move out of this horrible environment. Thought about doing that and using the rainbow at new apt home since a few people said they sleep in it. I will start the doxy as soon as I get it since it will be for at least 3 mos. Concerning the china products guess I should start right away. The scalp is the WORST area - then the feet. Boric acid in shoes has been working well for me. I have some body itching worse at times not much crawling. Flagyl took care of the prinkling sensations several months ago. No bumps or blisters or open areas on my skin

I think these products are amazing. I am starting to wonder if most of us have suffered from a rogue Demodex mite along with maybe the herpes that has talked about. I know Zoe and husband found birdmites, but so many of us never did. I started with white specks falling out of my hair onto my pillow 3 years ago--husband commented about it and my keyboard would be coated with those specks... those are the eggs of the Demodex mites. Since starting these china products I'm seeing fewer of those specks anywhere. Read about the experiences of people with these rogue Demodex mites. It is fascinating. A doctor from Russia is calling it a disease. Saw that yesterday.

I believe it is springtails can feel them hop, and mites, crawl from the scalp and travel to feet etc., can feel gnats flying in the environment believe someone here referred to them as fungal gnats. My basement is the worst area when I go down there they always try to get in my hair. The washer and dryer is located in the basement. I believe they are all over the house now. but the basement is the worst area Sounds like a place for lots of mold.

The car gets bad at times. Started using windex again in the car. The weather is so cold here for vacuuming car, getting bit in the car. Looked at a few cars today not really wanting to buy another until this is over. Already selling house for reduced amount to compensate for the infestation disclosure. Moving next month minus houseful of new furniture and beautiful clothing. This has cost me everything I have barely nothing and if not careful the money I am selling my house for will be consumed too quickly dealing with this horrible situation.

I feel for you. It has been tough for you and everyone here financially. We had to get rid of most everything and are now rebuilding, but you hate to invest in something nice "just in case." That's how I feel about putting real curtains up again instead of cheapos that can be tossed. Other things too, including the clothing. I never had great clothing, but some nice furniture, all gone.

I am trying to establish an order for transitioning from house to new apartment. I feel so tired and worn out. Hard to focus on the best way to do this.

I can relate. Sometimes I feel like I have absolutely no energy to do anything. Get so tired of tyring to figure out, scheme, maneuver and clean. I had purchased supplements that really helped with energy--can't remember the name--but they did disturb my sleep. I have an ongoing sleep disorder, most likely because of heavy metals in my body.

Concerning air mattress - can anyone recommend one THEY use or used and especially like? The ones I see have the suede like top - dont know if that would be good or not. I am trying to figure out what to purchase for the new place and how to set it up. I know that I should go minimal in order to keep on top of things.

The airbeds we bought had suede like tops. I just put queen sized plastic cover with zipper over that and cleaned that with sprays of vinegar and alcohol each night. Let it dry and then put new sheets on. Don't use those any more as they killed my back. We threw out a perfectly expensive mattress, and wish we had just covered it, but who knows, maybe we wouldn't have made the progress we did if we had kept it.

Besides totes for clothes; I have seen small dressers with drawers in home depot made out of the thick vinyl like totes; anyone using those? Thought about buying 2 of those? Might look a bit more homely than the totes. They also have the matching chest, shelf unit.

, I think you mentioned that you have one blue chair besides the air mattress. I guess I should get a plastic or vinyl chair. I believe you stayed in a hotel prior to moving into the apt., do you think it made a real difference since they were still in you? Please dont feel like I am putting you on the spot asking you these questions since the final decision is my own. I have to decide if the hotel will be an unnecessary expense since they are crawling on my scalp even as I type this message.

I am no longer isolating myself from public places but I still do not visit the homes of family and friends. That is why I am asking so many questions because you are the ones who understand; there is no one else I can talk to about this madness. Thanks for your suggestions and input.

I think we have to get ourselves back into society and with people we love and care about a little at a time. I was so hesitant too. But we've been back in the swing of it 100% for a year or more and no one has gotten a thing from us, but test it out slowly to gain more confidence. We just can't stay completely isolated. I feel so badly for parents with children because they MUST have social contact. Most adults can do without some but children must have friends and contacts as I see it.

A

Guest guest

Thank you Cecilia.

China Products

That's great news cant wait to get my order. Had problem with doxy had to reorder after having my bank take the block off for ordering overseas. Concerning the rainbow sauna - could someone explain if you can tell if it is working while you are using it? I dont hear the rainbow mentioned very often? A few people have mentioned that they own one but perhaps not using it very often. I would like to know if anyone can feel the effects while using it or if you have to use it for months on end to notice a difference. I would like to hear some specifics from others experience prior to making the investment, ie, stated after 4 days she has seen a benefit from the china products??? I would like to hear from the rainbow people - if you own it and are not using it - then why not?

I have the Rainbow too. I used it extensively last year, but only a few times this year. It is not good during the summer because of the heat in California. It is awkward too to use because of the shape. I don't know how much use it has been although it does raise body temperature for some reason and I think that may be a good thing in general. The FIR is supposed to be the best technology for that. I think it is hard to assess how useful it is and I think Zoe said of her home FIR that it seems good but don't know how helpful it is for mites or Morgellons. Zoe and her husband were healthy to begin with and I was not. Even the Rainbow is expensive, but I felt like I've been trying to heal my whole overall condition, not just mites or Morgellons so for me that has been my aim. I slept with it the other night and I overheat by early morning, even on low. I know it is one of Staninger's "tools" aned I'm doing the Happy Tummy now again too, which is an amazing product that I highly recommend. Probably should not do THAT right now because stress I've been under. I've been worn out; sister finally passed yesterday, but my brother is dying too.

I have gift access to whirlpool, sauna and steam room but have not used it yet. Not sure if I should wait to move out of this horrible environment. Thought about doing that and using the rainbow at new apt home since a few people said they sleep in it. I will start the doxy as soon as I get it since it will be for at least 3 mos. Concerning the china products guess I should start right away. The scalp is the WORST area - then the feet. Boric acid in shoes has been working well for me. I have some body itching worse at times not much crawling. Flagyl took care of the prinkling sensations several months ago. No bumps or blisters or open areas on my skin

I think these products are amazing. I am starting to wonder if most of us have suffered from a rogue Demodex mite along with maybe the herpes that has talked about. I know Zoe and husband found birdmites, but so many of us never did. I started with white specks falling out of my hair onto my pillow 3 years ago--husband commented about it and my keyboard would be coated with those specks... those are the eggs of the Demodex mites. Since starting these china products I'm seeing fewer of those specks anywhere. Read about the experiences of people with these rogue Demodex mites. It is fascinating. A doctor from Russia is calling it a disease. Saw that yesterday.

I believe it is springtails can feel them hop, and mites, crawl from the scalp and travel to feet etc., can feel gnats flying in the environment believe someone here referred to them as fungal gnats. My basement is the worst area when I go down there they always try to get in my hair. The washer and dryer is located in the basement. I believe they are all over the house now. but the basement is the worst area Sounds like a place for lots of mold.

The car gets bad at times. Started using windex again in the car. The weather is so cold here for vacuuming car, getting bit in the car. Looked at a few cars today not really wanting to buy another until this is over. Already selling house for reduced amount to compensate for the infestation disclosure. Moving next month minus houseful of new furniture and beautiful clothing. This has cost me everything I have barely nothing and if not careful the money I am selling my house for will be consumed too quickly dealing with this horrible situation.

I feel for you. It has been tough for you and everyone here financially. We had to get rid of most everything and are now rebuilding, but you hate to invest in something nice "just in case." That's how I feel about putting real curtains up again instead of cheapos that can be tossed. Other things too, including the clothing. I never had great clothing, but some nice furniture, all gone.

I am trying to establish an order for transitioning from house to new apartment. I feel so tired and worn out. Hard to focus on the best way to do this.

I can relate. Sometimes I feel like I have absolutely no energy to do anything. Get so tired of tyring to figure out, scheme, maneuver and clean. I had purchased supplements that really helped with energy--can't remember the name--but they did disturb my sleep. I have an ongoing sleep disorder, most likely because of heavy metals in my body.

Concerning air mattress - can anyone recommend one THEY use or used and especially like? The ones I see have the suede like top - dont know if that would be good or not. I am trying to figure out what to purchase for the new place and how to set it up. I know that I should go minimal in order to keep on top of things.

The airbeds we bought had suede like tops. I just put queen sized plastic cover with zipper over that and cleaned that with sprays of vinegar and alcohol each night. Let it dry and then put new sheets on. Don't use those any more as they killed my back. We threw out a perfectly expensive mattress, and wish we had just covered it, but who knows, maybe we wouldn't have made the progress we did if we had kept it.

Besides totes for clothes; I have seen small dressers with drawers in home depot made out of the thick vinyl like totes; anyone using those? Thought about buying 2 of those? Might look a bit more homely than the totes. They also have the matching chest, shelf unit.

, I think you mentioned that you have one blue chair besides the air mattress. I guess I should get a plastic or vinyl chair. I believe you stayed in a hotel prior to moving into the apt., do you think it made a real difference since they were still in you? Please dont feel like I am putting you on the spot asking you these questions since the final decision is my own. I have to decide if the hotel will be an unnecessary expense since they are crawling on my scalp even as I type this message.

I am no longer isolating myself from public places but I still do not visit the homes of family and friends. That is why I am asking so many questions because you are the ones who understand; there is no one else I can talk to about this madness. Thanks for your suggestions and input.

I think we have to get ourselves back into society and with people we love and care about a little at a time. I was so hesitant too. But we've been back in the swing of it 100% for a year or more and no one has gotten a thing from us, but test it out slowly to gain more confidence. We just can't stay completely isolated. I feel so badly for parents with children because they MUST have social contact. Most adults can do without some but children must have friends and contacts as I see it.

A

Guest guest

Glad they keep an eye on your liver

But what else can you do to protect yourself from all the chemicals bein put

into you?

Problem is if they are realy needed then what choice do u have!!

But its sad for your already weak body to have to endure all these meds!!!

N sometimes side effects

Not to mention ur bank balance

Are u sure ur doc not too top heavy in prescribin all o that!

I wonder if the doc wud be so hAppy to take so many chemicals into his system?

Surely there comes a time when the body needs a breather to do some healing of

its own?

X

------------------------------

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 06:51 PST Goldstein@... wrote:

>Thanks C. It scares me too.

>

> Re: To Aandraya

>

>

>Oh linda

>It scares me too

>People havin to put so many chemicals into their system!:-(

>

>

>

>------------------------------

>On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 16:47 PST Goldstein@... wrote:

>

>>I thought you might want to hear what Dr. M said about the next phase of my

treatment... she also believes Lyme now plays less of a role for me and the

coinfections are most prominent.

>>

>>

>>1. Stay on the Rifampin- (start it again)--everyone she has put on Levaquin

has started getting tendinitis. Have no idea how many patients she has used this

with.

>>

>>

>>2. Double the Doxycycline dose to 200 mg 2x/day.

>>

>>

>>3. Injections of Bicillin (have first dose by her next week), and then once a

week injection by husband in rump. I have everything bicillin in frig alrady for

it plus syringes.

>>

>>

>>4. Fluconazole (same as Diflucan) once a day (this is usually given once a

week) for a month or longer.

>>

>>

>>5. After the next 3 months of this she wants me to continue the Doxy and start

taking Ivermectin. (The parasite my husband and I had taken in 2009 from Meta

Metrix as an unidentified parasite is most likely what they refer to as SL1953).

Testing at Fry's labs is $500, but she says everyone she has sent to Fry's labs

with similar symptoms has a positive for SL1953. She says save money and start

treating for it. It is a protozoan parasite. Treatment is Doxy + 1/4 tab of

Ivermectin.

>>

>>

>>6. Get liver testing done frequently while doing the above.

>>

>>

>>7. We will be treating for Ehrlichia during this time.

>>

>>

>>8. She believes that the waxy substance on my face is fungal. It is not

biofilm.

>>

>>

>>9. The bicillin is what she gives for people who are having severe arthritic

symptoms.

>>

>>

>>10. Bicillin has to be given first by medical person; even if person thinks

they are not allergic to penicillin some people react to bicillin which is a

form of penicillin so have to have epinephrine for allergic reaction if that

happens.

>>

>>

>>It was a productive appointment and I'm hopeful and scared about ramping it

up.

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>

>

>

>------------------------------------

>

>

Guest guest

My doctor and her husband both have Lyme disease and have been through this. She is now very fit and healthy. She never had mites or Morgellons, however. She is a complimentary doctor so does herbals and natural stuff when possible, but lots of that does not work well for these disorders. That is well known in the Lyme research community. The idea that the body will just heal on its own is fine as long as you have a good immune response. I don't have that luxury. At some point with a sick body the body stops being able to fight as the war is too great, then you need another intervention medically speaking.From: "Sad Girl" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 7:30:51 AMSubject: Re: lindaGlad they keep an eye on your liverBut what else can you do to protect yourself from all the chemicals bein put into you?Problem is if they are realy needed then what choice do u have!!But its sad for your already weak body to have to endure all these meds!!!N sometimes side effectsNot to mention ur bank balanceAre u sure ur doc not too top heavy in prescribin all o that!I wonder if the doc wud be so hAppy to take so many chemicals into his system?Surely there comes a time when the body needs a breather to do some healing of its own?X------------------------------On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 06:51 PST Goldstein@... wrote:>Thanks C. It scares me too. >> Re: To Aandraya >>>Oh linda >It scares me too >People havin to put so many chemicals into their system!:-( >>>>------------------------------ >On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 16:47 PST Goldstein@... wrote: >>>I thought you might want to hear what Dr. M said about the next phase of my treatment... she also believes Lyme now plays less of a role for me and the coinfections are most prominent. >> >> >>1. Stay on the Rifampin- (start it again)--everyone she has put on Levaquin has started getting tendinitis. Have no idea how many patients she has used this with. >> >> >>2. Double the Doxycycline dose to 200 mg 2x/day. >> >> >>3. Injections of Bicillin (have first dose by her next week), and then once a week injection by husband in rump. I have everything bicillin in frig alrady for it plus syringes. >> >> >>4. Fluconazole (same as Diflucan) once a day (this is usually given once a week) for a month or longer. >> >> >>5. After the next 3 months of this she wants me to continue the Doxy and start taking Ivermectin. (The parasite my husband and I had taken in 2009 from Meta Metrix as an unidentified parasite is most likely what they refer to as SL1953). Testing at Fry's labs is $500, but she says everyone she has sent to Fry's labs with similar symptoms has a positive for SL1953. She says save money and start treating for it. It is a protozoan parasite. Treatment is Doxy + 1/4 tab of Ivermectin. >> >> >>6. Get liver testing done frequently while doing the above. >> >> >>7. We will be treating for Ehrlichia during this time. >> >> >>8. She believes that the waxy substance on my face is fungal. It is not biofilm. >> >> >>9. The bicillin is what she gives for people who are having severe arthritic symptoms. >> >> >>10. Bicillin has to be given first by medical person; even if person thinks they are not allergic to penicillin some people react to bicillin which is a form of penicillin so have to have epinephrine for allergic reaction if that happens. >> >> >>It was a productive appointment and I'm hopeful and scared about ramping it up. >> >> >> >> >> >> >>>>------------------------------------ >>

Guest guest

I understand linda!

Warfare is needed sometimes

N I get that sometimes the body needshelp wi amunition

Sometimes there isnt a choice

Its a sad reality!:-(

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 08:24 PST Goldstein@... wrote:

>My doctor and her husband both have Lyme disease and have been through this.

She is now very fit and healthy. She never had mites or Morgellons, however. She

is a complimentary doctor so does herbals and natural stuff when possible, but

lots of that does not work well for these disorders. That is well known in the

Lyme research community.

>

>

>The idea that the body will just heal on its own is fine as long as you have a

good immune response. I don't have that luxury. At some point with a sick body

the body stops being able to fight as the war is too great, then you need

another intervention medically speaking.

>

>

>

>

> Re: To Aandraya

>>

>>

>>Oh linda

>>It scares me too

>>People havin to put so many chemicals into their system!:-(

>>

>>

>>

>>------------------------------

>>On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 16:47 PST Goldstein@... wrote:

>>

>>I thought you might want to hear what Dr. M said about the next phase of my

treatment... she also believes Lyme now plays less of a role for me and the

coinfections are most prominent.

>>

>>

>>1. Stay on the Rifampin- (start it again)--everyone she has put on Levaquin

has started getting tendinitis. Have no idea how many patients she has used this

with.

>>

>>

>>2. Double the Doxycycline dose to 200 mg 2x/day.

>>

>>

>>3. Injections of Bicillin (have first dose by her next week), and then once a

week injection by husband in rump. I have everything bicillin in frig alrady for

it plus syringes.

>>

>>

>>4. Fluconazole (same as Diflucan) once a day (this is usually given once a

week) for a month or longer.

>>

>>

>>5. After the next 3 months of this she wants me to continue the Doxy and start

taking Ivermectin. (The parasite my husband and I had taken in 2009 from Meta

Metrix as an unidentified parasite is most likely what they refer to as SL1953).

Testing at Fry's labs is $500, but she says everyone she has sent to Fry's labs

with similar symptoms has a positive for SL1953. She says save money and start

treating for it. It is a protozoan parasite. Treatment is Doxy + 1/4 tab of

Ivermectin.

>>

>>

>>6. Get liver testing done frequently while doing the above.

>>

>>

>>7. We will be treating for Ehrlichia during this time.

>>

>>

>>8. She believes that the waxy substance on my face is fungal. It is not

biofilm.

>>

>>

>>9. The bicillin is what she gives for people who are having severe arthritic

symptoms.

>>

>>

>>10. Bicillin has to be given first by medical person; even if person thinks

they are not allergic to penicillin some people react to bicillin which is a

form of penicillin so have to have epinephrine for allergic reaction if that

happens.

>>

>>

>>It was a productive appointment and I'm hopeful and scared about ramping it

up.

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>------------------------------------

>>

>>

Guest guest

- very well said. AaOn Jan 31, 2012, at 10:24 AM, Goldstein@... wrote:

My doctor and her husband both have Lyme disease and have been through this. She is now very fit and healthy. She never had mites or Morgellons, however. She is a complimentary doctor so does herbals and natural stuff when possible, but lots of that does not work well for these disorders. That is well known in the Lyme research community. The idea that the body will just heal on its own is fine as long as you have a good immune response. I don't have that luxury. At some point with a sick body the body stops being able to fight as the war is too great, then you need another intervention medically speaking.From: "Sad Girl" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 7:30:51 AMSubject: Re:

lindaGlad they keep an eye on your liverBut what else can you do to protect yourself from all the chemicals bein put into you?Problem is if they are realy needed then what choice do u have!!But its sad for your already weak body to have to endure all these meds!!!N sometimes side effectsNot to mention ur bank balanceAre u sure ur doc not too top heavy in prescribin all o that!I wonder if the doc wud be so hAppy to take so many chemicals into his system?Surely there comes a time when the body needs a breather to do some healing of its own?X------------------------------On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 06:51 PST Goldstein@... wrote:>Thanks C. It scares me too. >> Re: To Aandraya

>>>Oh linda >It scares me too >People havin to put so many chemicals into their system!:-( >>>>------------------------------ >On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 16:47 PST Goldstein@... wrote: >>>I thought you might want to hear what Dr. M said about the next phase of my treatment... she also believes Lyme now plays less of a role for me and the coinfections are most prominent. >> >> >>1. Stay on the Rifampin- (start it again)--everyone she has put on Levaquin has started getting tendinitis. Have no idea how many patients she has used this with. >> >> >>2. Double the Doxycycline dose to 200 mg 2x/day. >> >> >>3. Injections of Bicillin (have first dose by her next week), and then once a week injection by husband in rump. I have everything bicillin in frig alrady for it plus syringes. >> >>

>>4. Fluconazole (same as Diflucan) once a day (this is usually given once a week) for a month or longer. >> >> >>5. After the next 3 months of this she wants me to continue the Doxy and start taking Ivermectin. (The parasite my husband and I had taken in 2009 from Meta Metrix as an unidentified parasite is most likely what they refer to as SL1953). Testing at Fry's labs is $500, but she says everyone she has sent to Fry's labs with similar symptoms has a positive for SL1953. She says save money and start treating for it. It is a protozoan parasite. Treatment is Doxy + 1/4 tab of Ivermectin. >> >> >>6. Get liver testing done frequently while doing the above. >> >> >>7. We will be treating for Ehrlichia during this time. >> >> >>8. She believes that the waxy substance on my face is fungal. It is not biofilm. >> >> >>9. The

bicillin is what she gives for people who are having severe arthritic symptoms. >> >> >>10. Bicillin has to be given first by medical person; even if person thinks they are not allergic to penicillin some people react to bicillin which is a form of penicillin so have to have epinephrine for allergic reaction if that happens. >> >> >>It was a productive appointment and I'm hopeful and scared about ramping it up. >> >> >> >> >> >> >>>>------------------------------------ >>

Guest guest

Lord ,

you have had muchmore than your fair share,of woes

!:-(

So sorry u had uretine cancer before all of this

But very glad u made it through

Because u realy come across as such a good person!

Xx

On Sat, Mar 24, 2012 15:09 PDT Goldstein@... wrote:

>Cee Cee,

>

>

>All of the information I gave you is just from my own experience, but I hope it

gives you some ideas and comfort.

>

>

>

>

> CeeCee

>

>Cee Cee-

>

>Sent you a couple emails with name of someone who can refer you to a

>Lyme doctor. Outrageous you already have a picc line placed but are

>not being treated for Lyme. Hang in there.

>

>Aandraya

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Thanks C. I am glad I made it through too. Now we need to get Cee Cee, all of us through these hurdles. Big hug, From: "ILIKE TREES" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2012 4:30:23 PMSubject: Re: lindaLord , you have had muchmore than your fair share,of woes!:-(So sorry u had uretine cancer before all of thisBut very glad u made it throughBecause u realy come across as such a good person!Xx------------------------------On Sat, Mar 24, 2012 15:09 PDT Goldstein@... wrote:>Cee Cee, >>>All of the information I gave you is just from my own experience, but I hope it gives you some ideas and comfort. >>> >> CeeCee >>Cee Cee- >>Sent you a couple emails with name of someone who can refer you to a >Lyme doctor. Outrageous you already have a picc line placed but are >not being treated for Lyme. Hang in there. >>Aandraya >>>>>------------------------------------ >>

Guest guest

A hug n a kiss on the cheek!:-)

On Sat, Mar 24, 2012 19:10 PDT Goldstein@... wrote:

>Thanks C. I am glad I made it through too. Now we need to get Cee Cee, all of

us through these hurdles.

>

>

>Big hug,

>

>

>

>

>

> CeeCee

>>

>>Cee Cee-

>>

>>Sent you a couple emails with name of someone who can refer you to a

>>Lyme doctor. Outrageous you already have a picc line placed but are

>>not being treated for Lyme. Hang in there.

>>

>>Aandraya

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>------------------------------------

>>

>>

Guest guest

Sorry was responding ro ur post yestrday then lost it then gave up as it

frustrating!!

Cant remember what I said now!

Hiw are u?

Unpleasant re spiders

Since arachnid family what about spraying nylar insect growth regulator flea

spray indorex has that in it

Wud,stop arachnid reproduction for a year after a spray

Worth a try

Ah yes I remember u have a partly ish heritage

Im descended from 17 th century French royalty who came to Scotland

And lived in a castle!

Wunder if they suffered mites?

Probably did in olden days!:-(

Im feeling ill as getting some realy harsh viscious bites,stabing ones

Yet hadnt realy had them for a,while

Just little bites

And the crawly itch realy bad

So I feel horrible mentaly n physicaly

And tortured by it quite a bit

Just feet

Wash sulphur

Take doxy

Neem clove oil

I just feel cannot live my life properly n be happy when suffering this a year

later

Its too much

Bein strong for little dog however

As shes just a lovely litle soul

Tc x

On Sat, Jun 2, 2012 21:43 PDT Goldstein@... wrote:

>It is no problem Aandraya. I think most of us realize when someone isn't doing

well or is just busy. I wonder where Terry is?

>

>

>

>

> [Wisconsin-LymeSupport] not responding to posts

>Reply-Wisconsin-LymeSupport

>

>

>

>

>Hi Everyone from WI Lyme Support and Birdmites-

>

>I am letting you know that I was overwhelmed with emails during the

>month of May mostly for health reasons and then traveling for 2

>weeks. I just deleted a huge quantity of posts from May that I am

>just to overwhelmed to read. If anyone posted something directed

>toward me I apologize for not responding. Please resend the post as

>I can manage things now and am caught up.

>

>Thanks,

>Aandraya

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hi CI go through the house counting spiders in the traps in the morning. That is a discouraging way to start the day. They are coming from somewhere but we just figure out where at this point. Sealed things up as best we could. They come out at night only, never during day. We are going to have to spray something outside and have not done that as yet. Maybe nylar, so will look into it.I did my first treatment with the castor oil yesterday w heating pad. Felt good... my feet are getting very swollen by night time and then more sensations on the feet. It could be partly the heat causing the swelling. I am trying to cut down on anything salty too. My Lyme doc wants me to get another liver test done, but the other doctor won't let me get another test for 6 months.Yes, I have partly ish heritage. I am a mutt. For some reason I take after the Scots in the way I look. Red hair, very redhead complexion which I've always hated. I think my daughter and son-in-law went up the east coast of Scotland yesterday, so hope to hear about that - looks so beautiful from pictures I've seen. I think they will be in Scotland a week is all. Looked up history of the ons - originally 1/2 were Irish and the other 1/2 were from Norsemen. So, looks like you are French! Love all the castles there in Scotland! I think it would be too cold to live in one though, don't you?Hang in there C!From: "ILIKE TREES" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Sunday, June 3, 2012 8:24:56 AMSubject: Re: lindaSorry was responding ro ur post yestrday then lost it then gave up as it frustrating!!Cant remember what I said now!Hiw are u?Unpleasant re spidersSince arachnid family what about spraying nylar insect growth regulator flea spray indorex has that in itWud,stop arachnid reproduction for a year after a sprayWorth a tryAh yes I remember u have a partly ish heritageIm descended from 17 th century French royalty who came to Scotland And lived in a castle!Wunder if they suffered mites?Probably did in olden days!:-(Im feeling ill as getting some realy harsh viscious bites,stabing onesYet hadnt realy had them for a,whileJust little bitesAnd the crawly itch realy bad So I feel horrible mentaly n physicalyAnd tortured by it quite a bitJust feetWash sulphurTake doxyNeem clove oilI just feel cannot live my life properly n be happy when suffering this a year laterIts too muchBein strong for little dog howeverAs shes just a lovely litle soulTc x------------------------------On Sat, Jun 2, 2012 21:43 PDT Goldstein@... wrote:>It is no problem Aandraya. I think most of us realize when someone isn't doing well or is just busy. I wonder where Terry is? >>> >> [Wisconsin-LymeSupport] not responding to posts >Reply-Wisconsin-LymeSupport >>>>>Hi Everyone from WI Lyme Support and Birdmites- >>I am letting you know that I was overwhelmed with emails during the >month of May mostly for health reasons and then traveling for 2 >weeks. I just deleted a huge quantity of posts from May that I am >just to overwhelmed to read. If anyone posted something directed >toward me I apologize for not responding. Please resend the post as >I can manage things now and am caught up. >>Thanks, >Aandraya >>>>>>> ------------------------------------

Guest guest

Glad caster oil was guid!:-)

Yes east coast great,beautiful

Yes my feet getting sore sometimes swollen too

Sometimes track marks other times litle holes

Pity u still get sensations too

Yes not good re spiders

Well caster oil will help liver

But its,tough all the meds u have had to take

Aa too

Well im not realy French but I liked the connection

A castle,wud b wonderfil if had money to heat it n keep it up :-)

Though too lonely to live alone in I guess!

Red hair is lovely

I like,red better than any other colour!:-)

Tc x

On Sun, Jun 3, 2012 09:05 PDT Goldstein@... wrote:

>Hi C

>

>

>I go through the house counting spiders in the traps in the morning. That is a

discouraging way to start the day. They are coming from somewhere but we just

figure out where at this point. Sealed things up as best we could. They come out

at night only, never during day. We are going to have to spray something outside

and have not done that as yet. Maybe nylar, so will look into it.

>

>

>I did my first treatment with the castor oil yesterday w heating pad. Felt

good... my feet are getting very swollen by night time and then more sensations

on the feet. It could be partly the heat causing the swelling. I am trying to

cut down on anything salty too. My Lyme doc wants me to get another liver test

done, but the other doctor won't let me get another test for 6 months.

>

>

>Yes, I have partly ish heritage. I am a mutt. For some reason I take after

the Scots in the way I look. Red hair, very redhead complexion which I've always

hated. I think my daughter and son-in-law went up the east coast of Scotland

yesterday, so hope to hear about that - looks so beautiful from pictures I've

seen. I think they will be in Scotland a week is all. Looked up history of the

ons - originally 1/2 were Irish and the other 1/2 were from Norsemen. So,

looks like you are French! Love all the castles there in Scotland! I think it

would be too cold to live in one though, don't you?

>

>

>Hang in there C!

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>>Reply-Wisconsin-LymeSupport

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>Hi Everyone from WI Lyme Support and Birdmites-

>>

>>I am letting you know that I was overwhelmed with emails during the

>>month of May mostly for health reasons and then traveling for 2

>>weeks. I just deleted a huge quantity of posts from May that I am

>>just to overwhelmed to read. If anyone posted something directed

>>toward me I apologize for not responding. Please resend the post as

>>I can manage things now and am caught up.

>>

>>Thanks,

>>Aandraya

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

, the swelling goes away for me when I remove the rice things. Seems the skin would swell if a poison is released into it. From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...> bird mites Sent: Sunday, June 3, 2012 12:05 PM Subject: Re: linda

Hi CI go through the house counting spiders in the traps in the morning. That is a discouraging way to start the day. They are coming from somewhere but we just figure out where at this point. Sealed things up as best we could. They come out at night only, never during day. We are going to have to spray something outside and have not done that as yet. Maybe nylar, so will look into it.I did my first treatment with the castor oil yesterday w heating pad. Felt good... my feet are getting very swollen by night time and then more sensations on the feet. It could be partly the heat causing the swelling. I am trying to cut down on anything salty too. My Lyme doc wants me to get another liver test done, but the other doctor won't let me get another test for 6

months.Yes, I have partly ish heritage. I am a mutt. For some reason I take after the Scots in the way I look. Red hair, very redhead complexion which I've always hated. I think my daughter and son-in-law went up the east coast of Scotland yesterday, so hope to hear about that - looks so beautiful from pictures I've seen. I think they will be in Scotland a week is all. Looked up history of the ons - originally 1/2 were Irish and the other 1/2 were from Norsemen. So, looks like you are French! Love all the castles there in Scotland! I think it would be too cold to live in one though, don't you?Hang in there C!From: "ILIKE TREES" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent:

Sunday, June 3, 2012 8:24:56 AMSubject: Re: lindaSorry was responding ro ur post yestrday then lost it then gave up as it frustrating!!Cant remember what I said now!Hiw are u?Unpleasant re spidersSince arachnid family what about spraying nylar insect growth regulator flea spray indorex has that in itWud,stop arachnid reproduction for a year after a sprayWorth a tryAh yes I remember u have a partly ish heritageIm descended from 17 th century French royalty who came to Scotland And lived in a castle!Wunder if they suffered mites?Probably did in olden days!:-(Im feeling ill as getting some realy harsh viscious bites,stabing onesYet hadnt realy had them for a,whileJust little bitesAnd the crawly itch realy bad So I feel horrible mentaly n physicalyAnd tortured by it quite a bitJust feetWash sulphurTake doxyNeem clove

oilI just feel cannot live my life properly n be happy when suffering this a year laterIts too muchBein strong for little dog howeverAs shes just a lovely litle soulTc x------------------------------On Sat, Jun 2, 2012 21:43 PDT Goldstein@... wrote:>It is no problem Aandraya. I think most of us realize when someone isn't doing well or is just busy. I wonder where Terry is? >>> >> [Wisconsin-LymeSupport] not responding to posts >Reply-Wisconsin-LymeSupport >>>>>Hi Everyone from WI Lyme Support and Birdmites- >>I am letting you know that I was overwhelmed with emails during the >month of May mostly for health reasons and then traveling for 2 >weeks. I just deleted a huge quantity of posts from May that I am >just to overwhelmed to read. If anyone posted something directed >toward me I apologize for not responding. Please resend the post as >I can manage things now and am caught up. >>Thanks, >Aandraya >>>>>>> ------------------------------------

Guest guest

That spider invasion is really strange . We only get the occasional spider in fall when it get's cold outside and when they are seeking a hibernation place. How about your neighbours, are they fighting the same problem ??

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 18:05 Sonntag, 3.Juni 2012Betreff: Re: linda

Hi C

I go through the house counting spiders in the traps in the morning. That is a discouraging way to start the day. They are coming from somewhere but we just figure out where at this point. Sealed things up as best we could. They come out at night only, never during day. We are going to have to spray something outside and have not done that as yet. Maybe nylar, so will look into it.

I did my first treatment with the castor oil yesterday w heating pad. Felt good... my feet are getting very swollen by night time and then more sensations on the feet. It could be partly the heat causing the swelling. I am trying to cut down on anything salty too. My Lyme doc wants me to get another liver test done, but the other doctor won't let me get another test for 6 months.

Yes, I have partly ish heritage. I am a mutt. For some reason I take after the Scots in the way I look. Red hair, very redhead complexion which I've always hated. I think my daughter and son-in-law went up the east coast of Scotland yesterday, so hope to hear about that - looks so beautiful from pictures I've seen. I think they will be in Scotland a week is all. Looked up history of the ons - originally 1/2 were Irish and the other 1/2 were from Norsemen. So, looks like you are French! Love all the castles there in Scotland! I think it would be too cold to live in one though, don't you?

Hang in there C!

From: "ILIKE TREES" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Sunday, June 3, 2012 8:24:56 AMSubject: Re: lindaSorry was responding ro ur post yestrday then lost it then gave up as it frustrating!!Cant remember what I said now!Hiw are u?Unpleasant re spidersSince arachnid family what about spraying nylar insect growth regulator flea spray indorex has that in itWud,stop arachnid reproduction for a year after a sprayWorth a tryAh yes I remember u have a partly ish heritageIm descended from 17 th

century French royalty who came to Scotland And lived in a castle!Wunder if they suffered mites?Probably did in olden days!:-(Im feeling ill as getting some realy harsh viscious bites,stabing onesYet hadnt realy had them for a,whileJust little bitesAnd the crawly itch realy bad So I feel horrible mentaly n physicalyAnd tortured by it quite a bitJust feetWash sulphurTake doxyNeem clove oilI just feel cannot live my life properly n be happy when suffering this a year laterIts too muchBein strong for little dog howeverAs shes just a lovely litle soulTc x------------------------------On Sat, Jun 2, 2012 21:43 PDT Goldstein@... wrote:>It is no problem Aandraya. I think most of us realize when someone isn't doing well or is just busy. I wonder where Terry is? >>> >> [Wisconsin-LymeSupport] not responding to posts >Reply-Wisconsin-LymeSupport >>>>>Hi Everyone from WI Lyme Support and Birdmites- >>I am letting you know that I was overwhelmed with emails during the >month of May mostly for health reasons and then traveling for 2 >weeks. I just deleted a huge quantity of posts from May that I am >just to overwhelmed to read. If anyone posted something

directed >toward me I apologize for not responding. Please resend the post as >I can manage things now and am caught up. >>Thanks, >Aandraya >>>>>>> ------------------------------------

Guest guest

Neighbors have not said anything to me about spiders if they are getting them. One neighbor is a total recluse--a guy. My other direct neighbor is very friendly. This spider invasion started the same time and year when we got mites, so don't know if that is just a coincidence or not. I know it is not normal to have this many spiders. Perhaps the spiders on the hill are munching away on Springtails. Part of the problem is that we live on a large open space... part of the problem also is that our downstairs is tucked into a hill, and it gets very cool down here all year, but that still would not explain why the neighbors have not gotten this. We never see the spiders during the day, only come out at night. So strange. We're going to put DE out again on the decks. The spider traps are the only thing that works well. I don't relish the thought of having all these traps out when family come to stay for a month. It looks gross with all the dead spiders.Thanks Aggi.From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, June 4, 2012 7:10:12 AMSubject: Re: linda

That spider invasion is really strange . We only get the occasional spider in fall when it get's cold outside and when they are seeking a hibernation place. How about your neighbours, are they fighting the same problem ??

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 18:05 Sonntag, 3.Juni 2012Betreff: Re: linda

Hi C

I go through the house counting spiders in the traps in the morning. That is a discouraging way to start the day. They are coming from somewhere but we just figure out where at this point. Sealed things up as best we could. They come out at night only, never during day. We are going to have to spray something outside and have not done that as yet. Maybe nylar, so will look into it.

I did my first treatment with the castor oil yesterday w heating pad. Felt good... my feet are getting very swollen by night time and then more sensations on the feet. It could be partly the heat causing the swelling. I am trying to cut down on anything salty too. My Lyme doc wants me to get another liver test done, but the other doctor won't let me get another test for 6 months.

Yes, I have partly ish heritage. I am a mutt. For some reason I take after the Scots in the way I look. Red hair, very redhead complexion which I've always hated. I think my daughter and son-in-law went up the east coast of Scotland yesterday, so hope to hear about that - looks so beautiful from pictures I've seen. I think they will be in Scotland a week is all. Looked up history of the ons - originally 1/2 were Irish and the other 1/2 were from Norsemen. So, looks like you are French! Love all the castles there in Scotland! I think it would be too cold to live in one though, don't you?

Hang in there C!

From: "ILIKE TREES" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Sunday, June 3, 2012 8:24:56 AMSubject: Re: lindaSorry was responding ro ur post yestrday then lost it then gave up as it frustrating!!Cant remember what I said now!Hiw are u?Unpleasant re spidersSince arachnid family what about spraying nylar insect growth regulator flea spray indorex has that in itWud,stop arachnid reproduction for a year after a sprayWorth a tryAh yes I remember u have a partly ish heritageIm descended from 17 th

century French royalty who came to Scotland And lived in a castle!Wunder if they suffered mites?Probably did in olden days!:-(Im feeling ill as getting some realy harsh viscious bites,stabing onesYet hadnt realy had them for a,whileJust little bitesAnd the crawly itch realy bad So I feel horrible mentaly n physicalyAnd tortured by it quite a bitJust feetWash sulphurTake doxyNeem clove oilI just feel cannot live my life properly n be happy when suffering this a year laterIts too muchBein strong for little dog howeverAs shes just a lovely litle soulTc x------------------------------On Sat, Jun 2, 2012 21:43 PDT Goldstein@... wrote:>It is no problem Aandraya. I think most of us realize when someone isn't doing well or is just busy. I wonder where Terry is? >>> >> [Wisconsin-LymeSupport] not responding to posts >Reply-Wisconsin-LymeSupport >>>>>Hi Everyone from WI Lyme Support and Birdmites- >>I am letting you know that I was overwhelmed with emails during the >month of May mostly for health reasons and then traveling for 2 >weeks. I just deleted a huge quantity of posts from May that I am >just to overwhelmed to read. If anyone posted something

directed >toward me I apologize for not responding. Please resend the post as >I can manage things now and am caught up. >>Thanks, >Aandraya >>>>>>> ------------------------------------

Guest guest

Hi, . I know the cinder block at the base of the house should be painted with something that water proofs. Maybe they didn't do it or do it well on the outside before building. You could apply on inside if you can reach it. Does the land slop into the wall? Does the land against the outside wall slop toward or away from your building? I'm thinking moisture and compromised mortar. Jump in here anytime Bill! You know I a little about much but not a lot about anything:) At my old home, the water table was high and virtually made it right under the floor of

my basement. Spiders are always bad in moist areas.Love and Light,From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...> bird mites Sent: Monday, June 4, 2012 1:40 PM Subject: Re: linda

Neighbors have not said anything to me about spiders if they are getting them. One neighbor is a total recluse--a guy. My other direct neighbor is very friendly. This spider invasion started the same time and year when we got mites, so don't know if that is just a coincidence or not. I know it is not normal to have this many spiders. Perhaps the spiders on the hill are munching away on Springtails. Part of the problem is that we live on a large open space... part of the problem also is that our downstairs is tucked into a hill, and it gets very cool down here all year, but that still would not explain why the neighbors have not gotten this. We never see the spiders during the day, only come out at night. So strange. We're going to put DE out again on the decks. The spider traps are the only thing that works well.

I don't relish the thought of having all these traps out when family come to stay for a month. It looks gross with all the dead spiders.Thanks Aggi.From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, June 4, 2012 7:10:12 AMSubject: Re: linda

Hi C

Hang in there C!

Guest guest

Thanks s. The base of this place is rough hewn timbers, painted a grey color. No cinder blocks at all. Land doesn't slop onto the wall, but there is a flattened area and then the hill continues again. Hard to explain. We have a cement / slab foundation and the deck outside is cement on one side where spiders come in. If I hose it down with water spiders come up quickly back onto the slab. We recently took silicone caulk and filled in all holes leading to the timbers of the house. Previously there was a large gap there and insects and spiders lived in those spaces. We recently also got rid of the storage shed we had out there, a haven for spiders. Took out some of the raised beds with old plants that could be hiding spiders too. My apologies for all the spider talk (again). We will try something that c mentioned and I'm going to go to the plant nursery today to pick up some products. It will get better. I hope.From: " Benton" <sarahbenton48@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, June 4, 2012 10:53:55 AMSubject: Re: linda

Hi, . I know the cinder block at the base of the house should be painted with something that water proofs. Maybe they didn't do it or do it well on the outside before building. You could apply on inside if you can reach it. Does the land slop into the wall? Does the land against the outside wall slop toward or away from your building? I'm thinking moisture and compromised mortar. Jump in here anytime Bill! You know I a little about much but not a lot about anything:) At my old home, the water table was high and virtually made it right under the floor of

my basement. Spiders are always bad in moist areas.Love and Light,From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...> bird mites Sent: Monday, June 4, 2012 1:40 PM Subject: Re: linda

Neighbors have not said anything to me about spiders if they are getting them. One neighbor is a total recluse--a guy. My other direct neighbor is very friendly. This spider invasion started the same time and year when we got mites, so don't know if that is just a coincidence or not. I know it is not normal to have this many spiders. Perhaps the spiders on the hill are munching away on Springtails. Part of the problem is that we live on a large open space... part of the problem also is that our downstairs is tucked into a hill, and it gets very cool down here all year, but that still would not explain why the neighbors have not gotten this. We never see the spiders during the day, only come out at night. So strange. We're going to put DE out again on the decks. The spider traps are the only thing that works well.

I don't relish the thought of having all these traps out when family come to stay for a month. It looks gross with all the dead spiders.Thanks Aggi.From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, June 4, 2012 7:10:12 AMSubject: Re: linda

Hi C

Hang in there C!

Guest guest

- can u please tell me what kind of spider traps u use and do they work?AandrayaOn Jun 4, 2012, at 2:09 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

Thanks s. The base of this place is rough hewn timbers, painted a grey color. No cinder blocks at all. Land doesn't slop onto the wall, but there is a flattened area and then the hill continues again. Hard to explain. We have a cement / slab foundation and the deck outside is cement on one side where spiders come in. If I hose it down with water spiders come up quickly back onto the slab. We recently took silicone caulk and filled in all holes leading to the timbers of the house. Previously there was a large gap there and insects and spiders lived in those spaces. We recently also got rid of the storage shed we had out there, a haven for spiders. Took out some of the raised beds with old plants that could be hiding spiders too. My apologies for all the spider talk (again). We will try something that c mentioned and

I'm going to go to the plant nursery today to pick up some products. It will get better. I hope.From: " Benton" <sarahbenton48@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, June 4, 2012 10:53:55 AMSubject: Re: linda

Hi C

Hang in there C!

Guest guest

Hi DrayThe traps we have bought (I just bought 60 more) work well! Most spiders travel along baseboards and then up walls or furniture. They walk right onto these very sticky pads and can't escape, like fly paper. Here is where I got my traps:http://www.CleanerTODAY.com/Spider-traps-s/86.htm?source=homeI may have a new spider bite on my arm. From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, June 4, 2012 1:26:14 PMSubject: Re: linda

- can u please tell me what kind of spider traps u use and do they work?AandrayaOn Jun 4, 2012, at 2:09 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

Thanks s. The base of this place is rough hewn timbers, painted a grey color. No cinder blocks at all. Land doesn't slop onto the wall, but there is a flattened area and then the hill continues again. Hard to explain. We have a cement / slab foundation and the deck outside is cement on one side where spiders come in. If I hose it down with water spiders come up quickly back onto the slab. We recently took silicone caulk and filled in all holes leading to the timbers of the house. Previously there was a large gap there and insects and spiders lived in those spaces. We recently also got rid of the storage shed we had out there, a haven for spiders. Took out some of the raised beds with old plants that could be hiding spiders too. My apologies for all the spider talk (again). We will try something that c mentioned and

I'm going to go to the plant nursery today to pick up some products. It will get better. I hope.From: " Benton" <sarahbenton48@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, June 4, 2012 10:53:55 AMSubject: Re: linda

Hi C

Hang in there C!

Guest guest

Well, , You are on it. Hope the shed dismemberment works.Love and light, From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...> bird mites Sent: Monday, June 4, 2012 3:09 PM Subject: Re: linda

Thanks s. The base of this place is rough hewn timbers, painted a grey color. No cinder blocks at all. Land doesn't slop onto the wall, but there is a flattened area and then the hill continues again. Hard to explain. We have a cement / slab foundation and the deck outside is cement on one side where spiders come in. If I hose it down with water spiders come up quickly back onto the slab. We recently took silicone caulk and filled in all holes leading to the timbers of the house. Previously there was a large gap there and insects and spiders lived in those spaces. We recently also got rid of the storage shed we had out there, a haven for spiders. Took out some of the raised beds with old plants that could be hiding spiders too. My apologies for all the spider talk (again). We will try

something that c mentioned and I'm going to go to the plant nursery today to pick up some products. It will get better. I hope.From: " Benton" <sarahbenton48@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, June 4, 2012 10:53:55 AMSubject: Re: linda

Hi C

Hang in there C!

Guest guest

I did buy a gallon jug today of pesticide so when the wind dies down we will spray the entire periphery of the house. Will do the Cedarcide fogging indoors. Thanks s.From: " Benton" <sarahbenton48@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, June 4, 2012 3:38:01 PMSubject: Re: linda

Well, , You are on it. Hope the shed dismemberment works.Love and light, From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...> bird mites Sent: Monday, June 4, 2012 3:09 PM Subject: Re: linda

Thanks s. The base of this place is rough hewn timbers, painted a grey color. No cinder blocks at all. Land doesn't slop onto the wall, but there is a flattened area and then the hill continues again. Hard to explain. We have a cement / slab foundation and the deck outside is cement on one side where spiders come in. If I hose it down with water spiders come up quickly back onto the slab. We recently took silicone caulk and filled in all holes leading to the timbers of the house. Previously there was a large gap there and insects and spiders lived in those spaces. We recently also got rid of the storage shed we had out there, a haven for spiders. Took out some of the raised beds with old plants that could be hiding spiders too. My apologies for all the spider talk (again). We will try

something that c mentioned and I'm going to go to the plant nursery today to pick up some products. It will get better. I hope.From: " Benton" <sarahbenton48@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, June 4, 2012 10:53:55 AMSubject: Re: linda

Hi C

Hang in there C!

Guest guest

Maybe that neighbor is a recluse, cos he is fighting spiders and mites, LOL.

Just a thought ;-)

I just hope you get this problem resolved with all the traps. I agree, it does not look particularly cosy,

but what the heck, if it works ...

GOOD LUCK TO YOU !!

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 19:40 Montag, 4.Juni 2012Betreff: Re: linda

Neighbors have not said anything to me about spiders if they are getting them. One neighbor is a total recluse--a guy. My other direct neighbor is very friendly. This spider invasion started the same time and year when we got mites, so don't know if that is just a coincidence or not. I know it is not normal to have this many spiders. Perhaps the spiders on the hill are munching away on Springtails. Part of the problem is that we live on a large open space... part of the problem also is that our downstairs is tucked into a hill, and it gets very cool down here all year, but that still would not explain why the neighbors have not gotten this. We never see the spiders during the day, only come out at night. So strange. We're going to put DE out again on the decks.

The spider traps are the only thing that works well. I don't relish the thought of having all these traps out when family come to stay for a month. It looks gross with all the dead spiders.

Thanks Aggi.

From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, June 4, 2012 7:10:12 AMSubject: Re: linda

Hi C

Hang in there C!

From: "ILIKE TREES" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Sunday, June 3, 2012 8:24:56 AMSubject: Re: lindaSorry was responding ro ur post yestrday then lost it then gave up as it frustrating!!Cant remember what I said now!Hiw are u?Unpleasant re spidersSince arachnid family what about spraying nylar insect growth regulator flea spray indorex has that in itWud,stop arachnid reproduction for a year after a sprayWorth a tryAh yes I remember u have a partly ish heritageIm descended from 17 th century French royalty who came to Scotland And lived in a castle!Wunder if they suffered mites?Probably did in olden

days!:-(Im feeling ill as getting some realy harsh viscious bites,stabing onesYet hadnt realy had them for a,whileJust little bitesAnd the crawly itch realy bad So I feel horrible mentaly n physicalyAnd tortured by it quite a bitJust feetWash sulphurTake doxyNeem clove oilI just feel cannot live my life properly n be happy when suffering this a year laterIts too muchBein strong for little dog howeverAs shes just a lovely litle soulTc x------------------------------On Sat, Jun 2, 2012 21:43 PDT Goldstein@... wrote:>It is no problem Aandraya. I think most of us realize when someone isn't doing well or is just busy. I wonder where Terry is? >>> >> [Wisconsin-LymeSupport] not responding to posts >Reply-Wisconsin-LymeSupport >>>>>Hi Everyone from WI Lyme Support and Birdmites- >>I am letting you know that I was overwhelmed with emails during the >month of May mostly for health reasons and then traveling for 2 >weeks. I just deleted a huge quantity of posts from May that I am >just to overwhelmed to read. If anyone posted something directed >toward me I apologize for not responding. Please resend the post as >I can manage things now and am caught up.

>>Thanks, >Aandraya >>>>>>> ------------------------------------

Guest guest

Good luck !!

Hope helps!

Street parties,all over UK today ,60 yr queen reign

Im not a royalist but nice to see people coming together in community!:-)

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 22:40 PDT Goldstein@... wrote:

>I did buy a gallon jug today of pesticide so when the wind dies down we will

spray the entire periphery of the house. Will do the Cedarcide fogging indoors.

Thanks s.

>

>

>

>

>>Reply-Wisconsin-LymeSupport

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>Hi Everyone from WI Lyme Support and Birdmites-

>>

>>I am letting you know that I was overwhelmed with emails during the

>>month of May mostly for health reasons and then traveling for 2

>>weeks. I just deleted a huge quantity of posts from May that I am

>>just to overwhelmed to read. If anyone posted something directed

>>toward me I apologize for not responding. Please resend the post as

>>I can manage things now and am caught up.

>>

>>Thanks,

>>Aandraya

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>

>