RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Zappers Work! - but not all are the same

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Am so happy to hear the success you are having J. I bought a zapper a few months back and I was too toxic to use it. It put me into a severe detox... did that happen to you? I think you said you zap for long periods. I couldn't even do it for 15 seconds without being sick for days afterwards. When I spoke to the maker of the zapper he said people who have heavy metals (I do) they have to go really slow with it, 5 seconds at a time. So it really isn't that useful to me unfortunately. Maybe some day I can use it. Good useful tool for lots of people.

Re: Zappers Work! - but not all are the same

Hi everybody,After 4 years with this problem and trying many things, I STILL find the zapper the most effective solution. But you MUST use the right frequency or you will waste your money. Here is what I buy/do:1) I use the Z4ex zapper on the 15Hz setting. 15Hz IS THE ONLY FREQUENCY THAT I FOUND WORKS.(http://www.z4exzapper.com/)2) For connecting the zapper to my body, I use a banana jack with a wire lead attached to a gel electrode. You have to attach the bannana jack wire lead to the gel wire lead - some minor wiring skills are needed. Here is the electrode that I use:(http://www.orthocanada.com/products/2702-superstim-2-x-35-rectangle-4pqt-40cs.aspx)The provided wrist straps, "super straps", and even copper pipes are not convenient and/or effective ways to connect to your body. Straps will cause burn wounds and dry out too quickly. Copper pipes corrode and loose their conductivity, cloth around them dries out, and are inconvenient for work and driving.3) I put a hole in my pants pocket just large enough for the banana jacks to fit through. The zapper remains in that pocket and the jacks plug into it. The electrodes stick to my skin on my legs under my pants. They should be spread appart to some degree.Now the bugs will stay off and/or die on you, and no one will ever see this device as you are working, visiting, etc.I cannot emphasize the difference that this has made for me, but you must use the right frequency and the right connection to your body (electrode)!On a side note: It has been a long time since I visited this forum, and it seems that old ideas keep on getting recycled for years (baking soda, MSM, etc). I didn't find any of these things effective - though if some do, good for them!> >> > Dear Jay,> > > > Another question please!> > > > The zapper you like at http://www.z4exzapper.com/ indicates it has 3 different frequency settings: 30KHz, 2.5KHz, and 15Hz. I know you feel the "lower frequency" helps and wondered if you can share with us the frequency you are personally using? I don't want to rush out and replace my own Ultimate Zapper, which because of your email I began to use again (but so hit and miss); I have a friend though who is currently researching zappers herself and it turns out, considering the Terminator II...I don't like the idea of wearing something all the time, myself, but everyone is different of course.> > > > Thanks again,> > Val> > *****************************************> > > > Dear Jay,> > > > Thank you very much for your response.> > > > Very informative. I'll pass it along, and thanks for the input,> > Val> > > > *****************************************> > > > Hi Val,> > > > I ordered a different zapper because I wanted to have a few - one for at work, one for at home and one for in the car. I found the z4ex much better that the ultimate zapper because the lower frequency settings seem to be more effective. It is also less than half the price! I never use my Ultimate Zapper anymore. What a waste of $200 - but I'm glad to have found relief!> >>

Guest guest

Hey ,

What kind of zapper did you puchase? I purchased one a number of years ago and

it has never done anything for me.

Hope you are able to use yours very soon.

Hugs

g_mrrsn

> > >

> > > Dear Jay,

> > >

> > > Another question please!

> > >

> > > The zapper you like at http://www.z4exzapper.com/ indicates it has 3

different frequency settings: 30KHz, 2.5KHz, and 15Hz. I know you feel the

" lower frequency " helps and wondered if you can share with us the frequency you

are personally using? I don't want to rush out and replace my own Ultimate

Zapper, which because of your email I began to use again (but so hit and miss);

I have a friend though who is currently researching zappers herself and it turns

out, considering the Terminator II...I don't like the idea of wearing something

all the time, myself, but everyone is different of course.

> > >

> > > Thanks again,

> > > Val

> > > *****************************************

> > >

> > > Dear Jay,

> > >

> > > Thank you very much for your response.

> > >

> > > Very informative. I'll pass it along, and thanks for the input,

> > > Val

> > >

> > >

> > > Hi Val,

> > >

> > > I ordered a different zapper because I wanted to have a few - one for at

work, one for at home and one for in the car. I found the z4ex much better that

the ultimate zapper because the lower frequency settings seem to be more

effective. It is also less than half the price! I never use my Ultimate Zapper

anymore. What a waste of $200 - but I'm glad to have found relief!

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi MonaThe zapper I got was the Ultimate zapper. It really is too strong, at least for me. I had a Hulda zapper years ago--it was not near as strong. Most people are not affected as I am with the zapper but might not ever be able to use it, but I have heard of many people getting rid of parasites with the zapper. At one time I believed CFS was caused by parasites, but I no longer believe this. People withies of heavy metal toxicity can do poorly with a zapper. If you know you Are metal toxic, probably not a good idea.Sent from my iPodOn Apr 18, 2011, at 9:04 PM, "g_mrrsn" <g_mrrsn@...> wrote:

Hey ,

What kind of zapper did you puchase? I purchased one a number of years ago and it has never done anything for me.

Hope you are able to use yours very soon.

Hugs

g_mrrsn

> > >

> > > Dear Jay,

> > >

> > > Another question please!

> > >

> > > The zapper you like at http://www.z4exzapper.com/ indicates it has 3 different frequency settings: 30KHz, 2.5KHz, and 15Hz. I know you feel the "lower frequency" helps and wondered if you can share with us the frequency you are personally using? I don't want to rush out and replace my own Ultimate Zapper, which because of your email I began to use again (but so hit and miss); I have a friend though who is currently researching zappers herself and it turns out, considering the Terminator II...I don't like the idea of wearing something all the time, myself, but everyone is different of course.

> > >

> > > Thanks again,

> > > Val

> > >

> > > Dear Jay,

> > >

> > > Thank you very much for your response.

> > >

> > > Very informative. I'll pass it along, and thanks for the input,

> > > Val

> > >

> > >

> > > Hi Val,

> > >

> > > I ordered a different zapper because I wanted to have a few - one for at work, one for at home and one for in the car. I found the z4ex much better that the ultimate zapper because the lower frequency settings seem to be more effective. It is also less than half the price! I never use my Ultimate Zapper anymore. What a waste of $200 - but I'm glad to have found relief!

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Requires help !

How are you , long time ..

So electronics are helping , good deal !

What else have you learned ? Let me know anything , please

I did see a great story of Rush using mms in saucer & let of the gas, prpbally

clrine gas due to mms seems to be a bleach like substance I don't know but it is

a hyporclorite & vinegar is an ammonia type substance. Well rush used it for a

while & even ingested the mms , than she got sick switched to anu water & drank

it with no side efects for 4 months. She is now fine & never posts .. Amazing I

thinl , she had the flying lint bug attacking her. She sued to write me as to

how mean it was , how when she sat in to the car it would poof off her then

return in a cloud & bite her.. Thank God she is ok now

I asked Trisha at espbotanicals about the anu & she said it fill cells in

the body with a pure water & pushes out all imputrities that are in the cell ,

sound s good .. I don't know a lot about this type of therory but I am so happy

it helped Rush.

By the way Anu water is a probiotic water.

O k I am going to bed , nite

Good to see you ,

God bless you ,

Bill

On Mon Apr 18th, 2011 9:10 PM EDT J wrote:

>Thanks :)

>

>Sorry that you can't use it yet. I did feel a bit tired after using it for the

first little while, but now no longer. I had it on all day at work every day

for the last month or so.

>

>J

>

>

>

>> > >

>> > > Dear Jay,

>> > >

>> > > Another question please!

>> > >

>> > > The zapper you like at http://www.z4exzapper.com/ indicates it has 3

different frequency settings: 30KHz, 2.5KHz, and 15Hz. I know you feel the

" lower frequency " helps and wondered if you can share with us the frequency you

are personally using? I don't want to rush out and replace my own Ultimate

Zapper, which because of your email I began to use again (but so hit and miss);

I have a friend though who is currently researching zappers herself and it turns

out, considering the Terminator II...I don't like the idea of wearing something

all the time, myself, but everyone is different of course.

>> > >

>> > > Thanks again,

>> > > Val

>> > > *****************************************

>> > >

>> > > Dear Jay,

>> > >

>> > > Thank you very much for your response.

>> > >

>> > > Very informative. I'll pass it along, and thanks for the input,

>> > > Val

>> > >

>> > > *****************************************

>> > >

>> > > Hi Val,

>> > >

>> > > I ordered a different zapper because I wanted to have a few - one for at

work, one for at home and one for in the car. I found the z4ex much better that

the ultimate zapper because the lower frequency settings seem to be more

effective. It is also less than half the price! I never use my Ultimate Zapper

anymore. What a waste of $200 - but I'm glad to have found relief!

>> > >

>> >

>>

>

>