RemedySpot.com

morganisms

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi, Lynn,

My husband brought an ornate bedroom suite into our marriage in 1997. I loved it but it soon ceased to be beautiful furniture. It became frustratingly difficult to keep clean HABITAT! Anything I buy now has to be SLEEK, preferably SEAMLESS, lol! I like platform beds. Most critters can't walk upside down.

katie

From: Lynn <torpedolynn@...>bird mites Sent: Wed, December 30, 2009 12:23:43 PMSubject: Re: Fw: baking soda info

Hi KateI really loved reading this. If I never get my bed cured I will go to throw away bedding maybe. I too had to stop talking to my hubby all the time. He even gets irratated if he hears me talking to my mom or a best friend of mine about it over the phone. He leaves the room or harummps so loud that I take that as a key to leave myself.In Light Lynn>> > Thank you, Polly :-)> > Replies from Marie and Bessie directed my attention to the cell salts.> Based on their comments, I decided to change something, but first a> brief recap:> BAKING SODA In my previous baking soda report, I shared that the> night I didn't take the baking soda internally (but still used

it> externally), I itched. No bites, but I itched. Until I got up and drank> some baking soda water. I went back to bed and right to sleep, and slept> comfortably. CELL SALTS I took baking soda for 2 or 3 more days> after that till I read what Bessie posted about ph levels. I decided to> try the cell salts for one night IN PLACE OF the baking soda water, but> I still did the soda water drizzle after my shower. I slept equally> as well as I did when I took the baking soda water. I'm going to try it> again tonight. HYLAND'S BIOPLASMA I mentioned the Hyland's> Bioplasma> <http://www.iherb. com/Hyland- s-Bioplasma- 1000-Tablets/ 4977?utm_ source=gb\> & utm_medium= f2 & at=0> (why did they name it that? What does Hyland's> know that we don't???), which

IS cell salts, specifically the> Schuessler's 12 cell salts, as it is much easier and cheaper (timewise)> to buy that product than to go out and round up all the products that> contain the 12 elements. It is $14.07 = shipping to me of less than $2> at iHerbs. I will let you know if the cell salts fall down on the job> after the baking soda is out of my system. It may be I need to> supplement them now and then, hope not (like drinking really salty sea> water, yuck). Regardless, I will follow up with you on that. Thank you> Marie and Bessie for responding with your excellent advice so quickly. > OK, now to address some of your comments, Polly. BIOFILM Re> biofilm, I've seen that come out of me, mostly when I was on the heavy> MMS before I knew how to avoid the nausea. But I'm not getting that with> the soda/cell salts. What I'm getting instead is still more hundreds

of> fiber critters each day. COLONIAL CRITTER? Nowadays I don't see> any of the other organisms I used to see, they are all one form or> another of the fiber critters, which I now think are colony critters:> * QUEENS: Huge (at least 1/4") pointed, cigar-shaped, hundreds of> short black legs, relatively rare.> > * WARRIORS: 1/16-1/8" globes. These can flatten themselves out to> reduce the risk of injury by an enemy. Very aggressive. [remember Blue> Boy?]> > * NURSES: 1/16-3/16" oval with pointed, jointed head. Plentiful. [i> 've seen one rescue a baby by pulling it up over the edge of a lint> roller sheet].> > * DRONES: I think these are the plentiful short cigar-shaped ones.> OREGANO OIL To help push them out, I'm still taking some oregano oil> caps. Not too many, one of my customers at work said, "What is that> fishy smell?" (I

know what you are thinking, but that wasn't it--bear> with me) When I got home that night and opened my oregano oil jar, it> smelled--that' s right--fishy! And I think it helps. I get more out when> I take them than not. JERGENS + BAKING SODA> I did have a lot of stuff come up when I used a Jergens lotion on my> skin before getting in the shower. I put it on on top of what remained> from the previous shower's light dusting of baking soda, so maybe what> it did was just ball that up. Not sure, but I sure rolled a bunch of> things off my skin, where I would have thought the lotion would have> just soaked in regardless of the baking soda. So that MIGHT have been> bio-film, but I wouldn't call that a very credible test. Will post> further on that.> > > ME OR MY HOUSE?> > Polly, for you, that may be true, but I actually moved and took

nothing> I'd had before with me but my very clean body, (including new purse and> contents all sterilized, rented car) and still got attacked from inside> my new clothes and shoes, in a perfectly new environment.> I went home.> > My goal is to get them out of me and make them say "nevermind." Then I> will take what I've learned and make my husband and dogs do it. I knew> from the jump that if I forced my unaffected carrier of a husband go> through everything I did, that I would soon be out of a husband. He got> very tired of me talking about bugs all the time and I really had to> keep a lot of things to myself early on. It was so hard. I'm an> extrovert, which means I process by hearing myself say things, or now,> write things. But then there was no one to write. Now that I am where I> am with all this, he knows it will soon be his turn, and he will

be> ready to support what has to be done.> > > THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!> > Also, after I was swarmed at the local archery range by the red round> spiders that left my legs covered with very small cigar shaped types> (and makes me question my colony role theory above), I realized that> they may well be everywhere. The two men with me were not bitten. They> saw the red things running up on and under my slacks and were as> horrified as me. I haven't been back to the range. My point being, I> have to make them not want me wherever I go, not just kill them where I> sleep and work.> > > SLEEP TIGHT> > As for your bed, I will tell you what works extremely well for me. I was> wearing myself out keeping my bedding clean and one day my back simply> got too bad for me to continue to lift the edge of the mattress every> day.

Had I thought of air mattresses as a solution by then I might have> tried one. But I hadn't. I looked at my water and power bills from that> month and compared them to before I started all that mess. I thought> about the hours of backbreaking work that I was finding myself less and> less capable of performing every day.> > > DON'T LET THE BEDBUGS BITE> > What if there was such a thing as disposable sheets <Medex Supply> , I> thought. I found them to fit my twin bed at Medex Supply. I calculated> the per sheet price. I ordered some.> > > POWDERED BEDDING> > Before I put them on the bed, I vacuumed it thoroughly, put a vellux> (flocked foam) blanket on it, covered that with a thick (1/2" or so)> layer of epsom salts, Roach Prufe, and Diatomaceous Earth (now I just> use the DE and it is fine by itself), then two

disposable sheets so I> don't feel the crumbliness of the powder. I wear a dust mask to do> this, of course, and every month I put more powder on top of what's> there to freshen it up.> > I change the top sheet nightly and both every 4 or so days. In the> winter I use a top sheet. I can get two nights out of a set when I have> a good night, as I have had this week. On really cold nights, I use two> sheets on top of me. On hot nights, I do fine without a top sheet at> all. So I spend more on my disposable sheets in the winter.> > Warning: the soft side tears up easily. Sleep with the shiny (plastic)> side toward your body if you are a wild sleeper. You won't tell much> difference in the feel or texture of the sheet if you sleep as bundled> up as I do anyway.> > COCONUT OIL> > Made me yummy to my critters, and made me itch. Maybe

I'm allergic. Sad.> Nice stuff.> > > OUTER CLOTHING> > We usually wear our outer clothing for shorter periods than our regular> clothing, and less area is in contact with our skin. When I get home> from work, I lay my long wool coat on my dryer and use my lint roller on> the collar and inside the cuffs. That's all I need.> > Work Clothes> > I get all my work clothes dry cleaned after one wearing. We have a very> reasonable dry cleaner nearby, and their chemicals don't smell but the> bugs are gone when I get the clothes back.> > Pajamas> > I sleep in long cotton knit pajama pants and long-sleeved cotton tees,> which I soak 24 hours and dry 4 hours. Any cutting of corners there> (with my critters) and I feel movement or worse. Guaranteed to destroy> all elastic in 6 washes or less, so I go for those

pajama bottoms with> the drawstrings.> > Casual Clothes> > I dry clean the ones I want to keep in nice condition, and I torture the> rest like I do my pajamas.> > > HOME SPRAY> > For many years I have minimized environmental effects by spraying Nylar> + Boric Acid + LimeAway on all soft and absorbent surfaces.> > Hope that helps some. I know we all have different original critters,> but from what I think I'm hearing, many are vectoring morg, which if> your morg are like my morg, it wipes out your bird mites too, as well as> lice, fleas, etc.> > Thanks for your letter, Polly,> Love you all,> katie