RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

2011 stats

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I ended 2011 with a .6 lb weight loss. Basically a maintain, which I will gladly accept, considering the past two years I have had gains.

For steps walked, I logged 3,579,701 steps this year, which is 9807 per day average and a total since 2005 of 23,309,882

WOW, 3.5 million steps this year and 23.3 million overall... wooohoooo!!

Next year (2012) my goal is to log 11000 per day or 4,026,000

I cannot wait until I get my new pedometer. I found a pedometer that when you wear it and get to 10000 steps, it gives you a "code" and you enter that into this company's website for points and then when you rack

up enough points, you get rewards. Hey! It's only $25 and you get rewards LOL!! Jay was like "how many steps do you log" and I am like 3.5 million-ish this year and he's like yeah, that would be some prizes LOL!! Sheesh, like I had to justify it LOL!!

I was *this* close to thinking I can do the 12k this year since I have sat out for 2 years (2010 because of my knee injury/pending surgery and 2011 because I didn't think I could even walk 7.5 miles at one time) and

while I may be able to train for and walk it, I am thinking I am going to be out of town that week seeing hunny.

That's his birthday week and I have *never* gotten to spend his birthday

with him because of kids and stuff and it's always right around mother's day and I think in 2012 I can pull it off!!

We've actually been looking into a cruise from Los Angeles, CA to Baja, Mexico and it's 4 nights and would be awesome! I got my birth certificate (because you need an official "stamped" copy, not just the pretty one from the hospital) and made an appointment to apply for my passport on Wednesday. WHOOP!! 44 years old and I've never had a passport!!

I will turn 45 in 2012 and this is the year, getting my passport and going international, baby... going international!!

Yesterday, I had my annual mammogram. Mom, grandma and one maternal aunt have all had breast cancer. In Sept/Oct a co-worker was diagnosed with bc and had to have 8-ish weeks of radiation. It broke my heart watching her go through treatment (and scared the heck out of me!) because we sit right beside each other so I got to hear the bad and ugly

side of it. Then, earlier in December, my other maternal aunt had an issue "concern" and they were going to do a biopsy, but whatever "it" is

that they saw (or she felt) is/was too small to biopsy, so they told her to keep an eye on it and be rechecked in 6 months.

So, I am going into my annual mammogram SCARED TO DEATH (not of the mamm itself, but of the possible outcomes, ya know??) For once, I wished my hunny could be there to be with me. I've always gone alone and I have gone for them since my 30s. I think I had a baseline one at 35 and then

have been doing them annually since mom had cancer.

UGH.

Anyway. Back to the mamm yesterday. She takes a front shot on the right and left and then a side shot of each and says she wants to take one more, different view, of the right. I don't know if it's because she saw something or if she "screwed it up" (LOL) the first time, but now I am on edge waiting for the results this next week. I know with "good news" they will just send a letter to you and your doctor and anything "questionable" they will call you back for more xrays and/or a ultrasound, etc....

But, please keep the ta-tas in your thoughts and prayers (and me too!!)

Hope you all have a safe and sane New Year's celebration tonight (if you

are going out) or if you are staying home warm and cozy: Happy New Year anyway!! I am one to stay home, hate the crowds, etc.

Anyway. See you tomorrow for 2012 goals.

in WA

310 / 282.8 / ?