RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Arctic Water Aerobics, Anyone??

Rate this topic

Guest guest

In case you ever want to come here for it, Coeur d'Alene, ID does a "Polar Bear Plunge" into the lake on New Year's Day (little extreme for me, so I'll pass).

JUST when you thought my life could not get more entertaining, I have today's installment of the Spokane-winter saga LOL!! I think the news channel is calling this Snowmageddon!!

Yesterday, the roof collapsed into the pool at the new gym I joined at the beginning of December!! Oh.My.Gosh!! They weren't 100% positive no one was in the pool, so the dive/rescue team was called in to search it.

Fortunately, there was no one in it at the time.

Me thinks water aerobics will be rather arctic feeling for some time now. In their now open-air pool. Dang. I don't think they could turn the water heater up high enough to entice me into that LOL!!

Just kidding. I know the pool is not going to reopen for quite some time. I haven't even bothered to call and ask if the gym is even open right now, or if it has been deemed unsafe by the city.

Sheesh.

And today, we're in the 40s and the stuff's slushy and melting again. People wonder why I just sit at my desk at work and rock, talking to myself LOL!!

Be safe if you have New Year's Plans. ME? I'm taking a break between storms LOL!! I am so exhausted I would cancel any plans I had scheduled anyway. Thanks for checking on me, I'll get around to the posts when I have more time. I'm checking email at mom's house for now, remember.

in Snowkane, WANew year...new news. Be the first to know what is making headlines.