RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: [food_addicts_anon] Monday Confessions ... How Did Your Weekend Go??, 1/1/2007, 12:00 am

Rate this topic

Guest guest

221 this new year's day. Pre-TOM pounds so I'm not overly concerned. Another feast day so I'll have about 1 1/2 pounds to 2 pounds of real gain to contend with starting Tuesday but it's not all bad. I'm going to do a little shopping today, I received a gift card for christmas and I want to blow it on dvds and candles and odds and ends for my desk. Might get a couple of new shirts too, I need long sleeves. So just taking it easy today and not worrying about anything, letting my mind drift and getting back into natures rhythm. Beats the heck out of man's rhythm, doesn't it? Happy 2007 all :)food_addicts_anon wrote: Reminder from: food_addicts_anon Group Title: Monday Confessions ... How Did Your Weekend Go?? Date: Monday January 1, 2007 Time: All Day Repeats: This event repeats every week. Notes: Did you do well? Did you make some oops along the way? Get it out of your system and start the week fresh and with renewed goals! You can do it! Get reminders on your mobile, Messenger, and

email.Edit reminder options Copyright © 2006 | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy "You can deprive the body, but the soul needs chocolate" - From the wrapper of a Dagoba Organic Chocolate Bar -Sapphyre __________________________________________________