Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Ingredients in Roach Prufe

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Guest guest

Here is the FDA's report on Roach Prufe.......the ingredients are 98 % boric acid and the other 2 % is coloring and a bitter additive to make it taste bad to children and pets. Rita http://www.copperbrite.com/newsFDA.html

Re: using roach prufe topically

Other than boric acid, what else is in Roach Prufe? Could someone posta full list of ingredients? I'm wondering if using straight boricacid or borax on our persons would work just as well without exposingourselves to the "inactive" toxins that may be in this product. > > > > >> > >> >>

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...