RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

MOTD Sat 6/17/2006

Rate this topic

Guest guest

's Daily MessageSaturdayJune 17, 2006

SITTIN` IN THE EDIT BAY

Guess what I`ve been doing the last couple of days. Editing my 2 new disco DVDs, Boogie Sweat, a cardio workout, and Boogie Tone, for your endurance and strength training of your muscles. Oh, I don`t edit these videos alone! Ernie Schultz has been there. He`s my producer, director, and editor all in one! The very first video we worked on was Disco Sweat. Don`t you just love that one? It is certainly one of my favorites! I knew from that experience, we`d be working together for a long time, and we have!

Dorain Grusman was there, too. In 1986, I met several well-known choreographers who wanted to work on – remember this one? – Sweatin` to the Oldies. I fell in love with one of the choreographers and hired her immediately on the spot! Dorain has worked on every video since. And one more special friend who has been in my life for over 26 years is Anne Czarkowski. Anne has been involved in many of my projects over the years and has been a teacher at Slimmons for a very long time. Anne was also in my very first Sweatin' to the Oldies video! She is a personal trainer and is a member of the American College of Sports Medicine. Anne is a kinesiologist and has been instrumental in making all my moves safe. She helped choreograph Boogie Sweat and put together the entire Boogie Tone workout.

Well, what a team, huh? The last few days, we`ve been at an editing studio sitting in a dark bay watching all the takes from the shooting as we all are dancing. There are 4 cameras capturing all of us from different angles – front, left side, right side, and an aerial camera high in the sky. It is very tedious work to edit these programs. You have to look at every step every person is making. It takes hours to do just one song, but when it`s put together, it looks amazing!

All 10 songs of the sweatin` workout and all 5 songs of the tonin` workout are all done, and I can`t wait for you all to exercise to them! You know that disco music is in my soul. How about yours? I don`t exactly know when they`re coming out, but I`ll give you a holler when they do!

Thank you Ernie, Dorain, and Anne for being part of my life, and thank you, too!

Love,