RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

MOTD Mon January 30, 2006

Rate this topic

Guest guest

's Daily MessageMondayJanuary 30, 2006

READY, SET, START!

It has been a very busy January here on our Website! Of course it`s ours! We have had so many new members join this month, and I want to welcome you all to being part of our Clubhouse. Many of you new members have emailed me and are still a bit overwhelmed with all that you have to do in order to lose the weight and be fit, so today, I want to bring everything down to simple terms.

My whole philosophy is that you should eat the right portions in all of the food groups, and to help you with that, we have the FoodMover right on the site, and you can actually close the windows when you eat your portions of food and the next day open them all up and start again! The SlimAway Everyday program will teach you all about the proper use of the FoodMover.

Your kitchen has to be very ready for your weight loss process. Have you cleaned the cabinets in your kitchen out? Did you get rid of the foods that call your name? Did you replace those foods with healthier choices? Did you get those measuring cups and measuring spoons? I know it`s tough to look at those portions at first, but as you lose weight and your stomach gets smaller, you will know that it happened because you were consistent with your measuring.

As you start, you have to know you`re not going to be perfect on the FoodMover every day. You will slip and slide a little, but I know you`ll make the commitment to get back on program right away.

The SlimAway Everyday program gives you 30 days of menus, motivation, success stories, and what exercises you should be doing that day. But remember, you can only do this one day at a time. Now the Road Map to My Success is important for you to stay on program. You can journal there, keep your goals there, track your progress, and get additional meal plans so you don`t get bored!

The message boards are there for you, and so are the chat rooms. Every day, and I mean every day, I write a motivational message to keep you going and to give you more hope, and you know without hope, we have nothing.

So don`t get so overwhelmed! Take a day and read your SlimAway program and click on to the Road Map to My Success. Tomorrow is the last day of January, and I want all you new members to really focus on going into the next month feeling good about you! And if you haven`t joined yet, come and join our party!

Love,

http://www.richardsimmonsstore.com/index.php?category='FM'