RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

MOTD - 1/14/2006

Rate this topic

Guest guest

's Daily MessageSaturdayJanuary 14, 2006

RED

Tell me how this year is going for you so far. How are you doing with the food? I`ve gotten a lot of emails from those who have started to slip a bit already. I warned you that the "not so pretty" food habits from last year should not be brought into this year. Easier said than done! Your weight loss success this year will be based on the amount of "red foods" you don`t eat! I`m not talking about foods that are red in color. I`m talking about the dangerous foods that can steal your health away from you!

What are your red foods? Starches? No matter where you are from, we all love our starches, don`t we? You know, I don`t want you to cut them out like other programs you`ve tried in the past. You need your starches in the right portions. Does bread do it to you or pasta or baked potatoes with all the trimmings? Is it too much popcorn at the movies? Too much white flour or processed foods?

Are sweets a red food to you? Do you love chocolate candy – dark, light, or white? Do you have a favorite candy store you like to visit? Or is it cookies – chocolate chip, peanut butter, sugar, or oatmeal with raisins? Are pies and cakes hard for you to pass up?

Greasy foods are red, red, red! Many of us were raised on fried and buttery foods. What`s better than hot French fries, crispy onion rings, or extra crispy fried chicken? In my book, nothing! As a kid, I buttered everything. I even ate butter sandwiches as a snack.

Whatever your red foods are, you`ve got to do your best to control their consumption, and that`s where your FoodMover comes in. When you pop it open, you see all the foods in the six food groups and the correct amount of portions you should have to properly lose your excess weight. Carry the FoodMover>FoodMover everywhere you go, and before you eat anything, open it up and see what you can have to stay on program. Remember, no one eats perfectly! We all slide a little here and there. Don`t beat yourself up if you abused a red food. Pick yourself up and get back in the saddle again!

Love,