RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

news

Rate this topic

Guest guest

First, thanks to for posting yesterday's MOTD. My eye is feeling better now, the patch is off, and the flashes are almost gone (I hope).

As for , I wonder when he left on his Italian vacation, as I saw in the paper yesterday that on Thursday he appeared live on the Today Show, leading an outdoor exercise class. I missed it, as I never watch that show in the mornings unless there's someone on I want to see, and I didn't hear him mentioned in any of the commercials for the show earlier in the week. Oh, well. I'll catch him next time. When the new videos come out he'll be *everywhere*!

In other news, I read that has signed a deal with Sirius Satellite radio to host a program starting in October. It'll be 3 HOURS of answering listener mail and giving advice. Anyone know how much this radio service costs? A radio itself is about $100, isn't it? Then add $50/month for the service? Sorry, . Can't afford you.

Ah, I just found his page on the Sirius site:

http://www.sirius.com/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=Sirius/Page & c=FlexContent & cid=1122672398939

or try

http://tinyurl.com/alm4p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If it's motivation you need, is set to go one-on-one with you. Starting Sunday, October 2nd on SIRIUS, will read faxes, letters and emails from people who need a little lift or a little push and then call them directly to give advice, provide a proverbial shoulder to cry on or just make them laugh.

The man who's helped millions of overweight men and women lose close to 3,000,000 pounds by adopting sensible balanced eating programs and exercise regimes that are energetic, fun and motivating will also provide a true-life success story each week and take calls from listeners. The show will often broadcast from his Beverly Hills weight loss center, SLIMMONS, with a live studio audience.

will be heard on Sundays from 12pm – 3pm ET "The exciting thing about this show on SIRIUS is being able to reach a national audience on a personal level," said . "SIRIUS enables me to directly respond to listeners, and to help and support millions of people across the country as they listen in the privacy and comfort of their own car or home.”

has released 50 fitness videos, which have sold over 20 million copies. An accomplished author, has written nine books including the New York Times best seller, Never Say Diet, his autobiography Still Hungry-After All These Years, and three bestselling cookbooks.