RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Message for Friday June 17

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Message of the Day FridayJune 17, 2005SCARED FOR SOME

This is going to be a very serious message. I`m scared for some of you who haven`t taken your weight loss seriously and have gained weight over the years we`ve known each other. I know some of you from way back when I was on "General Hospital." I met some of you at a shopping mall at a soap opera festival around the country. "The Show" was on in the 80`s, and some of you came to Los Angeles to be on the show. I met quite a few of you at book signings or when you came to see me on some TV show I was doing. Many of you appeared in one of my infomercials over the last 20 years. I met thousands of you on one of my cruises. I have collected hundreds of thousands of people in my many years of doing what I`m doing. Sometimes, it just hits me so hard, and I needed to tell you about it.

There are people who have been coming to Slimmons to my FoodMover meetings and my aerobic classes for a bunch of years, and they are as heavy, or heavier, than when I met them. And when you`re carrying quite a bit of weight, it makes it harder to move around in class. I get so afraid for some of them as their faces turn bright red and they have to rest between every song. I go home after class and ask myself, "What more could I be doing? What more can I say? What song can I sing to them?" And believe me, I ask for help daily in my prayers. I have some dear friends and some employees who have gained weight, and I am very concerned for them, as I know what it feels like to carry a body around all the time that is just too big.

There are a lot of people around you who are very worried about you and your health. Some of those people around you are family members, and they keep their mouths shut to keep the family peace. You have friends who love you dearly. They keep their mouths shut to keep friendly peace.

Well, I`m not keeping my mouth shut today. I`m asking you to get it together, drop the excuses, clear out your mind, stop blaming everyone for your own shortcomings, buckle down, clean up your eating, put some commotion in your locomotion, and stop scaring me and the ones who love you to death!

Love,