RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

RE: an essay

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am an RN and so is my wife. Would love to help any way that I can.kelly dawson <kelly_dawson75@...> wrote: I have to write an essay for my nursing school orientation about my call to nursing...I was wondering if anyone would be willing to look at it when I am finished to see if I did a good job. Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside . See how.

Guest guest

I am an RN and so is my wife. Would love to help any way that I can.kelly dawson <kelly_dawson75@...> wrote: I have to write an essay for my nursing school orientation about my call to nursing...I was wondering if anyone would be willing to look at it when I am finished to see if I did a good job. Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Guest guest

I would be happy to look at it if you like!

-----Original Message-----From: Autism and Aspergers Treatment [mailto:Autism and Aspergers Treatment ] On Behalf Of kelly dawsonSent: Tuesday, November 13, 2007 12:47 PMautism_in_girls ; Autism and Aspergers Treatment ; texas-autism-advocacy Subject: an essay

I have to write an essay for my nursing school orientation about my call to nursing...I was wondering if anyone would be willing to look at it when I am finished to see if I did a good job.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.31/1128 - Release Date: 11/13/2007 11:09 AM

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.31/1128 - Release Date: 11/13/2007 11:09 AM

Guest guest

I'm a senior in college - English Major. I don't mind taking a look at it for you.

Blessings...<><

Rene Coston

"I believe in the sun even when it is not shining, in love even when I am alone and in God even when He is silent."

an essay

I have to write an essay for my nursing school orientation about my call to nursing...I was wondering if anyone would be willing to look at it when I am finished to see if I did a good job.

Guest guest

sure send it we will all look

an essay

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.30/1123 - Release Date: 11/11/2007 12:00 AM

Guest guest

My Call To Nursing An Essay by: Garrett “Were there none who were discontented with what they have, the world would never reach anything better.”(Florence Nightingale) I am entering this field to better the quality of life of the patients as well as better my life by making a positive impact on mankind. My call to nursing seems as if it were devised by fate. It began in 1997 when I began working as a Certified Nurses Aide in a convalescent center. The reasons I chose to work there were several, the job seemed exciting and I had never done this sort of work before. I was young and I wanted to experience new things. I worked at this job for seven months. During that time I learned so much about myself and others. When I was a nurse’s aide I found some residents in the center didn’t have families who would visit them. We, the staff, were basically their family. I was there not only to

provide care but also to offer emotional support to them. I also cared for them as if they were part of my family and treated them like I would want someone caring for my grandmother or mother to treat them. This had been the most rewarding experience of my career thus far. Working in this environment impacted my life very strongly. Destiny then place a metaphorical “fork in the road” in front of me. I had an opportunity to move to a better area where I had friends and there were better jobs. I moved to Wichita Falls, TX in the Spring of 1998. There I found a position at another convalescent center. While working there, I was appalled to find the Certified Nurse’s Aides would not go in to check on two of the patients because they had full-blown AIDS. I was the only person who would go into their room other than the LVN. One of the gentlemen passed on about 2 months after I started working there. The other gentlemen left the facility after he regained better

health. We maintained a friendship that lasted until his death. Later I worked in the nightclub industry for several years, at first enjoying the excitement of the nightlife. Then I noticed that many patrons seemed to have a great variety of addictions. I witnessed drug abuse, alcoholism, and gambling addiction. I saw abuse of coworkers ranging from verbal to physical abuse. I witnessed lives that probably would have been full of promise wasting away. So many college kids came out to party, eventually dropping out of school because partying became a lifestyle for them. Military members lost their entire careers because of the consequences resulting from their addictions. A Turkish pilot I knew got into severe financial trouble because of his addiction to gambling and risked being sent back to Turkey as a result but continued to gamble, regardless of the consequences. All of these events made me ponder the questions, “What am I doing to make the

world a better place? What am I doing to leave my mark?” The answer was clear. I had to change my role in serving humanity. In doing so I had to stop helping contribute to the demise of the world in general. I decided to do a better job in this world. I decided to become a nurse. Doing small things in the past made a huge difference to people because they didn’t expect them, but making a career change where I would be helping with bigger things--imagine the difference. I feel that I am at my best when caring for people and I am making a positive contribution to humanity. My life experiences have led me full circle to where I am supposed to be. I feel I have so much to contribute to this field. I know that I will change the world, one patient at a time.Rene Coston <renecoston@...> wrote: I'm a senior in college - English Major. I don't mind taking a look at it for you. Blessings...<>< Rene Coston "I believe in the sun even when it is not shining, in love even

when I am alone and in God even when He is silent." an essay I have to write an essay for my nursing school orientation about my call to nursing...I was wondering if anyone would be willing to look at it when I am finished to

see if I did a good job. Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside . See how. The Future Mrs. Garner

Guest guest

I would like to review your paper. I am the mother

> of a 3 yr old with newly dx autism. I am also an

>LVN, Licensed Vocational Nurse or Licensed Practical

> Nurse depending on the state you live in. I live in

> California. I am also going to school for my RN

> degree.

>

> I would love to help anyway I can

>

> from California

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Get easy, one-click access to your favorites.

Make your homepage.

http://www./r/hs

Guest guest

GREAT JOB, you'll make a good nurse! You patients are going to be lucky to have you as their nurse. Best of luck to you as you fulfill your dream... Toni

an essay

The Future Mrs. Garner