RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

my update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Mandy,

Thanks... well in my home, we wait on our dog, not the other way around! She is really pampered!

You are right, it is good to keep kitties and even other animals in the home - they are good stress relievers!

Ling

From: "amandanewell06@..." <amandanewell06@...> Sent: Thursday, 23 October 2008 4:23:51Subject: Re: My Update

Ling

you get well soon too, and take things easier, let people run around you if you can.

i'm trying to train my kitty to wait on me instead of me on him all he is good at is cuddles

which is could to keep stress down. so i recommend everyone has a kitty for stress lol

love

Mandy

Get your new Email address!

Grab the Email name you've always wanted before someone else does!

Guest guest

Hi Mandy,

Thanks... well in my home, we wait on our dog, not the other way around! She is really pampered!

You are right, it is good to keep kitties and even other animals in the home - they are good stress relievers!

Ling

From: "amandanewell06@..." <amandanewell06@...> Sent: Thursday, 23 October 2008 4:23:51Subject: Re: My Update

Ling

you get well soon too, and take things easier, let people run around you if you can.

i'm trying to train my kitty to wait on me instead of me on him all he is good at is cuddles

which is could to keep stress down. so i recommend everyone has a kitty for stress lol

love

Mandy

Get your new Email address!

Grab the Email name you've always wanted before someone else does!

Guest guest

YOU ARE WELCOME LING;; GOOD TO HEAR NO MORE FAINTING;; KEEP IT UP WITHOUT DOING THAT YA HEAR???

HUGS

DORT

From: Bunbun & Ling <nic0206@...>Subject: My Updatelingtan0206@...Date: Saturday, October 18, 2008, 5:04 AM

Hi All,

Thought just want to drop an update on myself on what had happened during the past eventful week...

Last Tue and Thu, I blackouted twice in school, and my colleagues took a while to wake me up... On Thu, as I felt that I kind of fainted after immense pain again, I tried to contact my pain doc, who asked me to go to the hospital's emergency dept as his clinic was closed for the day, and he would meet me there. (Ah, the joy of having doc in private practice, but it cost me a bomb that day!) I received 3 jabs of morphine before the pain was in control. The doc saw that I was pretty dehydrated (from the med I had been taking) and put me on a drip while I was there, and sent me for a chest x-ray and some blood tests. All results came back normal except for a slightly lower lymphocyte level and I was tested positive for mycoplasma antibodies (1: 80 and above for confirmed infection, and my level was 1: 640 .) So I'm put on the antibiotic Klacid for 2 weeks.

The doc also started me on a fentanyl (pain medicine) patch, which I have to leave pasted on my body and have to change the patch every 3 days. The med works in reducing a little of the pain, but I still feel horrid - cant sit upright for too long, or the giddy spells will come back again. For the past week I had fainted at home again 3 times. Will be seeing the pain doc on coming Monday. The doc had said that if I faint again, I may need to see a neurologist ( I hate to see one - had seen at least 7 already, and they can't help me!) Will see how it goes....

Right now, I am just hibernating at home since 10 Oct. Hope to be back at work next Wed...

Ling

Send instant messages to your online friends http://asia.messenger.

Try cool new emoticons, skins, plus more space for friends. Download Messenger Singapore now.

Guest guest

YOU ARE WELCOME LING;; GOOD TO HEAR NO MORE FAINTING;; KEEP IT UP WITHOUT DOING THAT YA HEAR???

HUGS

DORT

From: Bunbun & Ling <nic0206@...>Subject: My Updatelingtan0206@...Date: Saturday, October 18, 2008, 5:04 AM

Hi All,

Thought just want to drop an update on myself on what had happened during the past eventful week...

Last Tue and Thu, I blackouted twice in school, and my colleagues took a while to wake me up... On Thu, as I felt that I kind of fainted after immense pain again, I tried to contact my pain doc, who asked me to go to the hospital's emergency dept as his clinic was closed for the day, and he would meet me there. (Ah, the joy of having doc in private practice, but it cost me a bomb that day!) I received 3 jabs of morphine before the pain was in control. The doc saw that I was pretty dehydrated (from the med I had been taking) and put me on a drip while I was there, and sent me for a chest x-ray and some blood tests. All results came back normal except for a slightly lower lymphocyte level and I was tested positive for mycoplasma antibodies (1: 80 and above for confirmed infection, and my level was 1: 640 .) So I'm put on the antibiotic Klacid for 2 weeks.

The doc also started me on a fentanyl (pain medicine) patch, which I have to leave pasted on my body and have to change the patch every 3 days. The med works in reducing a little of the pain, but I still feel horrid - cant sit upright for too long, or the giddy spells will come back again. For the past week I had fainted at home again 3 times. Will be seeing the pain doc on coming Monday. The doc had said that if I faint again, I may need to see a neurologist ( I hate to see one - had seen at least 7 already, and they can't help me!) Will see how it goes....

Right now, I am just hibernating at home since 10 Oct. Hope to be back at work next Wed...

Ling

Try cool new emoticons, skins, plus more space for friends. Download Messenger Singapore now.

Guest guest

Dear Dort,

Yes Mdm!

Ling

From: DOROTHY PETERSON <peterson.dorothy@...> Sent: Saturday, 25 October 2008 3:27:58Subject: Re: My Update

HUGS

DORT

Hi All,

Ling

Try cool new emoticons, skins, plus more space for friends. Download

Messenger Singapore now.

Guest guest

Dear Dort,

Yes Mdm!

Ling

From: DOROTHY PETERSON <peterson.dorothy@...> Sent: Saturday, 25 October 2008 3:27:58Subject: Re: My Update

HUGS

DORT

Hi All,

Ling

Try cool new emoticons, skins, plus more space for friends. Download

Messenger Singapore now.

Guest guest

In a message dated 5/10/2009 3:41:07 PM Pacific Daylight Time, seraphimtoo@... writes:

Since January it has been more of a struggle with such ups and downs it kind of feels like I'm hardly making any progress at all. Lately that seems to be turning around (I hope) and today I achieved 70 pounds gone. And now I am within striking distance (5 lbs) of breaking 200 for the first time in more than a decade!

Gah - for me it's been more the last 12-18 months, for sure! Back on track this week, I just know it. You know, we didn't even eat that poorly this last time I was in CA. Had garlic fries one time and pancakes, but that was really it for eating "bad"

An Excellent Credit Score is 750. See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps!

Guest guest

The decade was because I was in a place of apathy, denial, depression, and I was so ignoring how I felt about my weight, my life, the act that I am so alone I am in place of tremendous emotional pain. I am still struggling with the emotional pain and how hard it is to get the last 30-40 lbs off isn't helping but is part of the process. I am working on loving myself, seeing how I am worth taking care of and loving. I can control the food for the most part. I am not so strict with myself that I can't eat small portions of what I really want and not beat myself up over it. But I am also switching to a whole foods style of eating which means cooking, a new skill and one that is part of taking care of myself. Yes, I rate healthy nutritious cooked food, not processed food out of a box. So learning the new way of feeding myself, a style I want for the rest of my life not just how I am eating to lose the weight, is a struggle, but a good one. The weight is coming off really slowly now, but I know that is part of where I am at. I just have to figure this stage out, what is it going to take now? But I am 2 1/2 pounds from breaking 200, my goal to break by the end of this month, 1 year since I started at the gym and actively taking control of my weight journey. One thought that helps is that when I do get down to the 198 level, I will be at my high school graduation weight. I thought I was fat then, I was over weight but I so didn't appreciate how not fat it was. I still see this as overweight for me now but I appreciate all that I have let go of so far. What a difference time and the perspective of age can make. G "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are."~Cheryl Zuccaro On May 24, 2009, at 9:52 AM, ABrite@... wrote:In a message dated 5/10/2009 3:41:07 PM Pacific Daylight Time, seraphimtoo@... writes: Since January it has been more of a struggle with such ups and downs it kind of feels like I'm hardly making any progress at all. Lately that seems to be turning around (I hope) and today I achieved 70 pounds gone. And now I am within striking distance (5 lbs) of breaking 200 for the first time in more than a decade! Gah - for me it's been more the last 12-18 months, for sure! Back on track this week, I just know it. You know, we didn't even eat that poorly this last time I was in CA. Had garlic fries one time and pancakes, but that was really it for eating "bad" An Excellent Credit Score is 750. See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps!

Guest guest

Hi Wanda,

Today I made myself walk 2 miles and I did 30 LL breaths with it. I'm sort of

down today, it's a combination of PMS and the fact that I'm losing both of the

babies that I've been taking care of for over a year. Tomorrow is Evan's last

day. :-( Hannah will be here until the end of August. I'm very attached to both

of them, especially Hannah, because she's so much like my and I've been

taking care of Hannah since she was 2 1/2 months old, she'll be 2 in October. Of

course losing my income is an issue too.

Love, Liz

Stop losing your hair. Click to restore your hair.

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTKuxNBPeyYIBgXfpcebK9YeIL8fJLv\

cwZBoOJABEdQmSmCNEZv6iE/

Guest guest

Hi Liz,

I'm sorry to hear that you are losing your 2 little kids. It's very easy

to become attached to them quickly. Do you do child care? My niece lost

custody of her 5 year old son and they were in town recently and we got

to see them. Even tho I don't see the little boy often, my heart just

went out to him and I can imagine how his mom is feeling. She will have

him until the end of August and then he goes to his dad. It's so hard.

Chris

On Wed, 5 Aug 2009 18:33:06 GMT " lizkins9@... " <Lizkins9@...>

writes:

Hi Wanda,

Today I made myself walk 2 miles and I did 30 LL breaths with it. I'm

sort of down today, it's a combination of PMS and the fact that I'm

losing both of the babies that I've been taking care of for over a year.

Tomorrow is Evan's last day. :-( Hannah will be here until the end of

August. I'm very attached to both of them, especially Hannah, because

she's so much like my and I've been taking care of Hannah since she

was 2 1/2 months old, she'll be 2 in October. Of course losing my income

is an issue too.

Love, Liz

Stop losing your hair. Click to restore your hair.

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTKuxNBPeyYIBgXfpcebK9Ye

IL8fJLvcwZBoOJABEdQmSmCNEZv6iE/

Color Post Card

Color Post Card Offers. Compare Color Post Card

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=xypXHhZYvZcye1ixwJ8U2wAAJ1BARa6yTr\

vSrvK2gU-pk-w7AAUAAAAAAAAAAMFzbz6tPd___NkN_-H58Boz0NIEAAAAAA==

Guest guest

Hi Friends;

I've been on vacation, plus I needed a new monitor, hence my absence; but we're

home for a while before leaving for the Poconos, so just wanted to say that,

since faithfully Life-Lifting every day this Summer, I've lost 12 more pounds

and 7 inches! I'm thrilled, and owe it all to Rashelle, and this wonderful

breathing system.

Also, I was just hired by my parish as our new Religious Education Office

Assistant; good things are happening, and I believe that my positive outlook is

definitely Life-Lift related!

I hope you're all doing well, and will be sure to check in again soon,

Rashelle, I'll have those photos for you when we get back from PA.--

Talk to you all again soon,

Love,

Helene

Guest guest

Aw, Liz, I'm sorry. I know that is hard. A few years back I took care of a

baby from 4 months til she was starting pre-school and she was a lot like my

daughter too. I know some other little ones will be coming your way Liz to

take care of; I know how much you enjoy doing daycare. I know the children love

you too.

Keep breathing thru your PMS. ; )

I'll be praying.

Love, Wanda

>

> Hi Wanda,

>

> Today I made myself walk 2 miles and I did 30 LL breaths with it. I'm sort of

down today, it's a combination of PMS and the fact that I'm losing both of the

babies that I've been taking care of for over a year. Tomorrow is Evan's last

day. :-( Hannah will be here until the end of August. I'm very attached to both

of them, especially Hannah, because she's so much like my and I've been

taking care of Hannah since she was 2 1/2 months old, she'll be 2 in October. Of

course losing my income is an issue too.

>

> Love, Liz

>

> ____________________________________________________________

> Stop losing your hair. Click to restore your hair.

>

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTKuxNBPeyYIBgXfpcebK9YeIL8fJLv\

cwZBoOJABEdQmSmCNEZv6iE/

>

Guest guest

Oh Lizzy sorry about the kids , God I faithful pray a new family comes your way

God's Blessings

Rettig (Army Mom of 2)

(Chaplain for Chapter 2 BSM SE WI)

The opinions reflected above are strictly my own and in no way reflect the views

of the Blue Star Mothers or the Proud Military Moms

Re: My Update

Aw, Liz, I'm sorry. I know that is hard. A few years back I took care of a

baby from 4 months til she was starting pre-school and she was a lot like my

daughter too. I know some other little ones will be coming your way Liz to take

care of; I know how much you enjoy doing daycare. I know the children love you

too.

Keep breathing thru your PMS. ; )

I'll be praying.

Love, Wanda

>

> Hi Wanda,

>

> Today I made myself walk 2 miles and I did 30 LL breaths with it. I'm sort

of down today, it's a combination of PMS and the fact that I'm losing both of

the babies that I've been taking care of for over a year. Tomorrow is Evan's

last day. :-( Hannah will be here until the end of August. I'm very attached to

both of them, especially Hannah, because she's so much like my and I've

been taking care of Hannah since she was 2 1/2 months old, she'll be 2 in

October. Of course losing my income is an issue too.

>

> Love, Liz

>

> __________________________________________________________

> Stop losing your hair. Click to restore your hair.

>

cwZBoOJABEdQmSmCNEZv6iE/

>

Guest guest

Helene

This is great! Good job

keep up the good work

God's Blessings

Rettig (Army Mom of 2)

(Chaplain for Chapter 2 BSM SE WI)

The opinions reflected above are strictly my own and in no way reflect the views

of the Blue Star Mothers or the Proud Military Moms

Re: My Update

Hi Friends;

I've been on vacation, plus I needed a new monitor, hence my absence; but

we're home for a while before leaving for the Poconos, so just wanted to say

that, since faithfully Life-Lifting every day this Summer, I've lost 12 more

pounds and 7 inches! I'm thrilled, and owe it all to Rashelle, and this

wonderful breathing system.

Also, I was just hired by my parish as our new Religious Education Office

Assistant; good things are happening, and I believe that my positive outlook is

definitely Life-Lift related!

I hope you're all doing well, and will be sure to check in again soon,

Rashelle, I'll have those photos for you when we get back from PA.--

Talk to you all again soon,

Love,

Helene

Guest guest

Hi Chris!!!!

Yes, I babysit.

Thanks!

Liz

---

Hi Liz,

I'm sorry to hear that you are losing your 2 little kids. It's very easy

to become attached to them quickly. Do you do child care? My niece lost

custody of her 5 year old son and they were in town recently and we got

to see them. Even tho I don't see the little boy often, my heart just

went out to him and I can imagine how his mom is feeling. She will have

him until the end of August and then he goes to his dad. It's so hard.

Chris

Get quotes for surveyors

Reallymoving.com provides instant quotes for UK home survey services, from a

range of surveyors oper

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=j5kQgAJxSG_g2vo3lVT6ywAAJ1BARa6yTr\

vSrvK2gU-pk-w7AAUAAAAAAAAAANobrD4FTjpMDJm90c2rZQyqpF4CAAAAAA==

Guest guest

lol - funny - I NEED to get back too -

WHY do we NOT do it when we HAVE it????

I even bought NEW DVD's from Rashelle a couple weeks ago - and STILL did it a

couple weeks, then THINGS got in the way .....ugh

chi machine + breathing is absolutely the best - and I SO need it :)

Laurie Delk - BMD Enterprises

EXECUTIVE Level Distributor for Send Out Cards - (2nd from the highest you can

get in the company!)

PO Box 251

Columbia, TN 38402

(931) 380-8811 - H/O

(931) 626-0280 - C

http://ILoveCards.net - Showing People and Businesses how to get TONS of

referrals and keep their clients for less than $5 per year!

Instant Messengers - AOL - KJV Prov31, - kjv_prov31, Skype - lauriedelk,

MSN - lauriedelk

http://FollowYourPromptings.net

http://WhatIsRelationshipMarketing.com - See how it can help you

http://GetEndlessReferralsNow.com

http://www.sochomebusiness.com/holiday - See my great home business

Guest guest

Hi Laurie!

SO GREAT to see you here. Let's all get moving with our breathing and with

anything else we like to add; like the chi machine!

Love, Wanda

>

> lol - funny - I NEED to get back too -

>

> WHY do we NOT do it when we HAVE it????

>

> I even bought NEW DVD's from Rashelle a couple weeks ago - and STILL did it a

couple weeks, then THINGS got in the way .....ugh

>

> chi machine + breathing is absolutely the best - and I SO need it :)

>

> Laurie Delk - BMD Enterprises

> EXECUTIVE Level Distributor for Send Out Cards - (2nd from the highest you can

get in the company!)

>

Guest guest

Yay! Congratulations!

So good to hear from you. I am just starting myself but I have about as much to

lose as you did, so thanks for the encouragement!

Jantje

>

>

> Hi, Fellow IOWL Listeners,

>

> I'm waiting on my laundry to finish, so I had a few minutes to write.

> [:D] I haven't posted anything on this group in quite a while,

> but I still listen and follow IOWL on a regular basis. I started

> listening in Aug '08, about 3 months into my " weight loss " plan (my

> own), and it has been EXTREMELY helpful to me. I'm about to hit my 2

> year anniversary of attempting to lose weight, which is very exciting

> for me, because I DID IT!

>

> I've lost 69 lbs., and I'm about 5 lbs. away from my goal of 140. (I'm

> wearings 10's and 12's, down from a size 22. Woo! Hoo!) I'm not really

> worried about the weight goal; it's going to happen eventually. I am

> now part of the National Weight Control Registry.

>

> My life has changed quite a bit in the last 2 years. I was obese for a

> very long time (I'm 40; started gaining weight at age 20), and I spent a

> great deal of that time shying away from life due to the embarrassment

> of my weight. Sad, but true. Now, I am still a bit shy (that's just

> ME!), however, I gained the confidence to volunteer at a local

> non-profit organization about 5 months ago; that led to a temp job,

> which then let to full time work. I am so much happier getting out in

> the world than sitting at home feeling bad about myself. I really *get*

> what means when she talks about weight loss being more than the

> weight, that it's about removing the weight barrier and finding your

> " soul's gift " . (Not exactly 's words, but my understanding of her

> message.) I let my weight be a barrier to my life. If only I had valued

> myself enough to not let the weight be an obstacle; that's where self

> acceptance comes in, no matter what your size.

>

> So, I just want to say keep listening and then listen some more.

> s and her IOWL message is a precious gift that I will be grateful

> for the rest of my life.

>

> Beverly

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Yay! Congratulations!

So good to hear from you. I am just starting myself but I have about as much to

lose as you did, so thanks for the encouragement!

Jantje

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Beverly

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hi Beverly,

Wow, what an inspiring story!  Thanks for sharing!! x x

Astrid :D

Subject: My update

weightloss

Date: Tuesday, April 13, 2010, 2:16 AM

Hi, Fellow IOWL Listeners,

I'm waiting on my laundry to finish, so I had a few minutes to write.

[:D] I haven't posted anything on this group in quite a while,

but I still listen and follow IOWL on a regular basis. I started

listening in Aug '08, about 3 months into my " weight loss " plan (my

own), and it has been EXTREMELY helpful to me. I'm about to hit my 2

year anniversary of attempting to lose weight, which is very exciting

for me, because I DID IT!

I've lost 69 lbs., and I'm about 5 lbs. away from my goal of 140. (I'm

wearings 10's and 12's, down from a size 22. Woo! Hoo!) I'm not really

worried about the weight goal; it's going to happen eventually. I am

now part of the National Weight Control Registry.

My life has changed quite a bit in the last 2 years. I was obese for a

very long time (I'm 40; started gaining weight at age 20), and I spent a

great deal of that time shying away from life due to the embarrassment

of my weight. Sad, but true. Now, I am still a bit shy (that's just

ME!), however, I gained the confidence to volunteer at a local

non-profit organization about 5 months ago; that led to a temp job,

which then let to full time work. I am so much happier getting out in

the world than sitting at home feeling bad about myself. I really *get*

what means when she talks about weight loss being more than the

weight, that it's about removing the weight barrier and finding your

" soul's gift " . (Not exactly 's words, but my understanding of her

message.) I let my weight be a barrier to my life. If only I had valued

myself enough to not let the weight be an obstacle; that's where self

acceptance comes in, no matter what your size.

So, I just want to say keep listening and then listen some more.

s and her IOWL message is a precious gift that I will be grateful

for the rest of my life.

Beverly

Guest guest

Hi Beverly,

Wow, what an inspiring story!  Thanks for sharing!! x x

Astrid :D

Subject: My update

weightloss

for the rest of my life.

Beverly

Guest guest

Beverly thank you so much for sharing with us... I am at home today with a bad

case (again) of vertigo and reading your story made my day. Thank you for

providing motivation so that I don't eat for comfort or entertainment today!

I'm sending lots of positive vibes your way and a great big smile.

evelyn

Subject: [insideoutweightlos s] My update

weightloss @groups. com

for the rest of my life.

Beverly

Guest guest

Beverly thank you so much for sharing with us... I am at home today with a bad

case (again) of vertigo and reading your story made my day. Thank you for

providing motivation so that I don't eat for comfort or entertainment today!

I'm sending lots of positive vibes your way and a great big smile.

evelyn

Subject: [insideoutweightlos s] My update

weightloss @groups. com

for the rest of my life.

Beverly

Guest guest

So sorry to hear your vertigo is acting up. I am sending good thoughts your way.

When I'm not feeling well, I go sit in the sun and imagine how that warm feeling

is the vitamin d healing my body (ok in summer, I stand by a window cause it

gets hot in Bama). If the sun or a window isn't available, I imagine that same

feeling. Maybe you have a similiar image that can bring the feeling of healing

to you mind. Maybe if you picture that image when you want to eat, it might

help. I admit if I went out in the sun every time I wanted to eat, I be burned

to a crisp, so be careful!

>

> From: bevshahabdolldesign s <bevshahabdolldesign s@...>

> Subject: [insideoutweightlos s] My update

> weightloss @groups. com

> Date: Tuesday, April 13, 2010, 2:16 AM

>

>  

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Beverly

>

>