RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

A BRAG

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have been working on potty training with Amber for about 2 yrs. now. Yesterday she would not put a diaper on, nor would she wear a pull-up. She wanted panties that was that. Well, We had 2 accidents yesterday. Here is the BRAG !!!! DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!! Today we have had the same panties on . I asked her if she had to go she said YES !!!! AND the big part she WENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH I so hope this Brag does not back fire on me !!! ;-) We have been doing some Awesome High 5's today !!!! And hugs !!!! Woooooo Hoooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have used panties before but not with this kind of results. Maybe now is her time. OH Happy Day !!!! Carol P. Hugs, Carol P. AIM iammamapie Giga iammamapie

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.

Guest guest

WHOOO HOOOOOO is right!!Congratulations Carol!!!!Even if she does back track here and there- you are done with diapers and potty training!Don't you feel a TINY bit sad????? Carol in IL AIM doihavtasay1Mom to seven including , 6 with TOF, AVcanal, GERD, LS, Asthma, subglottal stenosis, and DS.My problem is not how I look. It's how you see me. Join our Down

Syndrome information group - Down Syndrome Treatment/ Listen to oldest dd's music http://www.myspace.com/vennamusic----- Original Message ----From: iammamapie <iammamapie@...> ; dstni ; "Einstein-Syndrome@..." <Einstein-Syndrome@...>Sent:

Thursday, September 27, 2007 11:37:08 AMSubject: A BRAG

I have been working on potty training with Amber for about 2 yrs. now. Yesterday she would not put a diaper on, nor would she wear a pull-up. She wanted panties that was that. Well, We had 2 accidents yesterday. Here is the BRAG !!!! DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!! Today we have had the same panties on . I asked her if she had to go she said YES !!!! AND the big part she WENT !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! OH I so hope this Brag does not back fire on me !!! ;-) We have been doing some Awesome High 5's today !!!! And hugs !!!! Woooooo Hoooooo

!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!! I have used panties before but not with this kind of results. Maybe now is her time. OH Happy Day !!!! Carol P. Hugs, Carol P. AIM iammamapie Giga iammamapie Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Guest guest

No , I am really very happy !!! I guess since I baby sit babies. I do get alittle tired of diapers !! LOL I will be glad to save that little bit of extra change !!! Carol PCarol in IL <ps1272000@...> wrote: WHOOO HOOOOOO is right!!Congratulations Carol!!!!Even if she does back track here and there- you are done with diapers and potty training!Don't you feel a

TINY bit sad????? Carol in IL AIM doihavtasay1Mom to seven including , 6 with TOF, AVcanal, GERD, LS, Asthma, subglottal stenosis, and DS.My problem is not how I look. It's how you see me. Join our Down Syndrome information group - Down Syndrome Treatment/ Listen to oldest dd's music

http://www.myspace.com/vennamusic A BRAG I have been working on potty training with Amber for about 2 yrs. now. Yesterday she would not put a diaper on, nor would she wear a pull-up. She

wanted panties that was that. Well, We had 2 accidents yesterday. Here is the BRAG !!!! DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!! Today we have had the same panties on . I asked her if she had to go she said YES !!!! AND the big part she WENT !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! OH I so hope this Brag does not back fire on me !!! ;-) We have been doing some Awesome High 5's today !!!! And hugs !!!! Woooooo Hoooooo !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!! I have used panties before but not with this kind of results. Maybe now is her time. OH Happy Day !!!! Carol P. Hugs, Carol P. AIM iammamapie Giga iammamapie Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase. Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out. Hugs, Carol P. AIM iammamapie Giga iammamapie

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.

Guest guest

Such a good boy!

>________________________________

> De: Barbara R <rizk22@...>

>Para:

>Enviado: Lunes, 2 de abril, 2012 21:27:55

>Asunto: A brag

>

>

> 

>I am soooooooo PROUD!

>Have to brag a little here. Sam came to me yesterday and told me he had a sore

throat..He asked to go to the doctor. This morning he felt warm and said his

throat still hurt. I got him in to see our pediatrician this morning. She asked

Sam why he was there and he said (very clearly) " Sore Throat " . He allowed her to

look in his ears, he even let her look in his throat - I did tell him it was ok

to use and outside voice to say " ahhhh " and that helped. THEN he even open his

mouth and let her swab his throat!!!!!!!! He was so good! I think he was better

than his big sisters would have been at his age. He never ceases to amaze me. I

can not believe he is going to turn 7 this month, he is growing up so fast!

>

>Barb Rizk, mom to Sam (6ds), (12) and (14)

>

>

>

>

>