RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

anyone tried this?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Is that sheet rock mud toxic? I have a 4 month old.

> > > Considering all the money I have spent on sulfur and soaps and

> etc. 

> > > Out of all of them, the one that worked the best and happened

to

> be the

> > > cheapest was Azure Sulfur Soap.  You can find it in the

Hispanic

> > > section of Dollar General for a dollar a bar.  It doesn't have

a

> huge

> > > ingredients list and it is 10% sulfur.  You can even opt to

> lather

> > > after showering to leave a light film on your privates or your

> skin and

> > > it works to keep them off or quite.  None did I find curative. 

> Good

> > > Stuff.     Frito

> > >

> > > ----- Original

> > Message ----

> > > From: itsjustmedammitgrl <dammitgrl2001>

> > > bird mites

> > > Sent: Tuesday, October 7, 2008 3:06:25 PM

> > > Subject: Anyone tried this?

> > >

> > > Hi...was wondering if anyone has tried something like

> this...might

> > > order it. http://www.sulphurs oap.com/ thanks all

> > >

> > >

> > Adam

> > Rumblers C.C.

> > www.myspace. com/irishbandido

> >

>

Guest guest

The good news is that I feel nothing crawling on me so far this morning. We will see how the day progesses. Up until now I have only felt one bit on my foot in the last three days. most has been some crawling which comes and goes. May have also helped that I took the dresser appart eniterly last night and sprayed the heck out of the frame and drawers. I had just been doing the drawers before. We rewashed all the cloths in there too because I felt them in my pjs.

Went to bed with mild crawling took but, my OO, sulfur, put a layer of menthol lotion on, and sprayed some dead sea salt concotion I made out of damage hair prevention spritz on my hair. Felt a little crawling on my head when I woke up and that was it. I am not sure if the ones that were on me when i went to bed left or died. i am hoping they died. just hppy I feel nothing at all currently.

Found out that sulfur is ok for ratties to ingest. I am going to pick up some of that as well as SOM's ant traps from wallgreens. Figure everything I can add helps. If there are so few maybe the ant traps will further knock out there numbers and if I can heat up the apt again to night maybe that will help too.

To this I would like to add the sheet rock to the mix as I have been using the DE with some results but, maybe it is not enough.

Thanks all for the feedback.

J.

From: itsjustmedammitgrl <dammitgrl2001@...>Subject: Re: Anyone tried this?bird mites Date: Thursday, October 9, 2008, 5:44 AM

Dont know if you wanna try it but I have tried the following dusts: de, sevin(which pissed mine off), snake away(stinks bad, sulfur & cinnamon, yuck) boric acid(roachaway dg $2)borax...I' m sure i forgot some BUT I have found the most relief from the dry sheetrock dust. Its a heavy concoction so it just sits nicely on the floor. It doesnt float around. Sounds crazy but I use it witha a little borax and we are NOT getting bit, knock on wood. Anyways, I posted about it not long ago with the ingredients so if you are interested just let me know and I'll tell ya about it. It has definitely brought the most relief so far. > > Considering all the money I have spent on sulfur and soaps and etc. > > Out of all of them, the one that worked the best and happened to be the > > cheapest was Azure Sulfur Soap. You can find it in the Hispanic > > section of Dollar General for a dollar a bar. It doesn't have a huge > > ingredients list and it is 10% sulfur. You can even opt to lather > > after showering to leave a light film on your privates or your skin and > > it works to keep them off or quite. None did I find curative. Good > > Stuff. Frito> >> > ----- Original> Message ----> > From: itsjustmedammitgrl <dammitgrl2001>> > bird mites> > Sent: Tuesday, October 7, 2008 3:06:25 PM>

> Subject: Anyone tried this?> >> > Hi...was wondering if anyone has tried something like this...might > > order it. http://www.sulphurs oap.com/ thanks all> >> > > Adam > Rumblers C.C.> www.myspace. com/irishbandido>

Guest guest

Just out of curiosity, does a day of no cralwing mean that they are almost all gone or does this usually mean they are preparing for a bigger attack?

J.

From: itsjustmedammitgrl <dammitgrl2001@...>Subject: Re: Anyone tried this?bird mites Date: Thursday, October 9, 2008, 5:44 AM

Dont know if you wanna try it but I have tried the following dusts: de, sevin(which pissed mine off), snake away(stinks bad, sulfur & cinnamon, yuck) boric acid(roachaway dg $2)borax...I' m sure i forgot some BUT I have found the most relief from the dry sheetrock dust. Its a heavy concoction so it just sits nicely on the floor. It doesnt float around. Sounds crazy but I use it witha a little borax and we are NOT getting bit, knock on wood. Anyways, I posted about it not long ago with the ingredients so if you are interested just let me know and I'll tell ya about it. It has definitely brought the most relief so far. > > Considering all the money I have spent on sulfur and soaps and etc. > > Out of all of them, the one that worked the best and happened to be the > > cheapest was Azure Sulfur Soap. You can find it in the Hispanic > > section of Dollar General for a dollar a bar. It doesn't have a huge > > ingredients list and it is 10% sulfur. You can even opt to lather > > after showering to leave a light film on your privates or your skin and > > it works to keep them off or quite. None did I find curative. Good > > Stuff. Frito> >> > ----- Original> Message ----> > From: itsjustmedammitgrl <dammitgrl2001>> > bird mites> > Sent: Tuesday, October 7, 2008 3:06:25 PM>

> Subject: Anyone tried this?> >> > Hi...was wondering if anyone has tried something like this...might > > order it. http://www.sulphurs oap.com/ thanks all> >> > > Adam > Rumblers C.C.> www.myspace. com/irishbandido>

Guest guest

Yes and yes to both questions. There were several times when we thought we were at the end.. Only to find out that they had gathered forces and came in for a bigger attack. You are getting rid of them though. They are so scattered that its taking them longer to communicate.... Don't stop doing or change any of your protocols. Especially your personal protocol. Hit the environment harder. Vacuum like a crazy woman.... Don't change anything that you are doing...(Simply because its working!) Just more of it more often maybe. Keep it up! You're winning! You are almost to the end of this mitemare!!Kill these darned things!!!.... :) TrlySent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: jeannine allaire <ratgodess@...>Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 09:28:21 -0700 (PDT)<bird mites >Subject: Re: Re: Anyone tried this? Just out of curiosity, does a day of no cralwing mean that they are almost all gone or does this usually mean they are preparing for a bigger attack?J.From: itsjustmedammitgrl <dammitgrl2001 >Subject: Re: Anyone tried this?bird mites Date: Thursday, October 9, 2008, 5:44 AMDont know if you wanna try it but I have tried the following dusts: de, sevin(which pissed mine off), snake away(stinks bad, sulfur & cinnamon, yuck) boric acid(roachaway dg $2)borax...I' m sure i forgot some BUT I have found the most relief from the dry sheetrock dust. Its a heavy concoction so it just sits nicely on the floor. It doesnt float around. Sounds crazy but I use it witha a little borax and we are NOT getting bit, knock on wood. Anyways, I posted about it not long ago with the ingredients so if you are interested just let me know and I'll tell ya about it. It has definitely brought the most relief so far. > > Considering all the money I have spent on sulfur and soaps and etc. > > Out of all of them, the one that worked the best and happened to be the > > cheapest was Azure Sulfur Soap. You can find it in the Hispanic > > section of Dollar General for a dollar a bar. It doesn't have a huge > > ingredients list and it is 10% sulfur. You can even opt to lather > > after showering to leave a light film on your privates or your skin and > > it works to keep them off or quite. None did I find curative. Good > > Stuff. Frito> >> > ----- Original> Message ----> > From: itsjustmedammitgrl <dammitgrl2001>> > bird mites> > Sent: Tuesday, October 7, 2008 3:06:25 PM> > Subject: Anyone tried this?> >> > Hi...was wondering if anyone has tried something like this...might > > order it. http://www.sulphurs oap.com/ thanks all> >> > > Adam > Rumblers C.C.> www.myspace. com/irishbandido>

Guest guest

I heard that DG do not need to "boogie" to make buggies. Supposedly, 90% are female. The males must just be there to push around. Or maybe not. if they arn't getting any maybe they are the one giving advice.

J.

From: itsjustmedammitgrl <dammitgrl2001@...>Subject: Re: Anyone tried this?bird mites Date: Thursday, October 9, 2008, 11:51 AM

NO MORE BOOGIE! TOO FUNNY, AND SO TRUE> > > Considering all the money I have spent on sulfur and soaps and > etc. > > > Out of all of them, the one that worked the best and happened to > be the > > > cheapest was Azure Sulfur Soap. You can find it in the Hispanic > > > section of Dollar General for a dollar a bar. It doesn't have a > huge > > > ingredients list and it is 10% sulfur. You can even opt to > lather > > > after showering to leave a light film on your privates or your

> skin and > > > it works to keep them off or quite. None did I find curative. > Good > > > Stuff. Frito> > >> > > ----- Original> > Message ----> > > From: itsjustmedammitgrl <dammitgrl2001>> > > bird mites> > > Sent: Tuesday, October 7, 2008 3:06:25 PM> > > Subject: Anyone tried this?> > >> > > Hi...was wondering if anyone has tried something like > this...might > > > order it. http://www.sulphurs oap.com/ thanks all> > >> > > > > Adam > > Rumblers C.C.> > www.myspace. com/irishbandido> >>

Guest guest

You can give them birth control....its called Nylar. Nylar is a

insect growth regulator. That means that larva can't moalt into the

next stage of insect development (so the kid bugs can't grow up to

be horny teenagers lol. Also, any eggs laided on a Nylar coated

surface won't hatch. Do a search on the group here for other posts

on Nylar.

> > Considering all the money I have spent on sulfur and soaps and etc.

> > Out of all of them, the one that worked the best and happened to

be the

> > cheapest was Azure Sulfur Soap. You can find it in the Hispanic

> > section of Dollar General for a dollar a bar. It doesn't have a huge

> > ingredients list and it is 10% sulfur. You can even opt to lather

> > after showering to leave a light film on your privates or your

skin and

> > it works to keep them off or quite. None did I find curative. Good

> > Stuff. Frito

> >

> > Anyone tried this?

> >

> > Hi...was wondering if anyone has tried something like this...might

> > order it. http://www.sulphurs oap.com/ thanks all

> >

> >

> Adam

> Rumblers C.C.

> www.myspace. com/irishbandido

>

Guest guest

SORRY I MUST NOT HAVE WORDED IT WELL...LOL. i GET CARRIED AWAY AND RAMBLE AS YOU CAN SEE. THIS TIME I BOUGHT THE DRY MIX INSTEAD OF THE READY TO USE MIX (ALREADY HAS THE WATER IN IT SO ITS MUD) IF YOU GO TO HOMEDEPOT GO ON THE JOINT COMPOUND AISLE AND YOU WILL SEE THE BAGS...LIKE A BIG BAG OF FLOUR...THATS WHAT I HAVE, JUST DONT ADD ANY WATER UNLESS YOU NEED TO PATCH A HOLE...LOL. DONT GET THE 5 LB BUCKET 'CAUSE ITS ALREADY WET. yOU DONT NEED THAT!> > > > > Considering all the money I have spent on sulfur and soaps and > > > etc. > > > > > Out of all of them, the one that worked the best and happened > > to > > > be the > > > > > cheapest was Azure Sulfur Soap. You can find it in the > > Hispanic > > > > > section of Dollar General for a dollar a bar. It doesn't have > > a > > > huge > > > > > ingredients list and it is 10% sulfur. You can even opt to > > > lather > > > > > after showering to leave a light film on your privates or your > > > skin and > > > > > it works to keep them off or quite. None did I find curative. > > > Good > > > > > Stuff. Frito> > > > >> > > > > ----- Original> > > > Message ----> > > > > From: itsjustmedammitgrl <dammitgrl2001>> > > > > bird mites> > > > > Sent: Tuesday, October 7, 2008 3:06:25 PM> > > > > Subject: Anyone tried this?> > > > >> > > > > Hi...was wondering if anyone has tried something like > > > this...might > > > > > order it. http://www.sulphurs oap.com/ thanks all> > > > >> > > > > > > > > Adam > > > > Rumblers C.C.> > > > www.myspace. com/irishbandido> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

I bought some spray in a gallon jug one time not too long ago from homedepot that had the Nylar in it. A couple of weeks later i looked for some more but they didnt have any so I bought those flea bombs with nylar. OMG, biggest mistake i've made in this battle. First off, I put one in our vehicle and one in my kids bathroom which I thought was a major source for them. It pissed them off sooo bad. they attacked me and ran us out the house. And you guessed it, right into the vehicle where they were also pissed off. they knew I did it cause they swarmed me even though I had on all my protection....vicks, etc. It was so bad my kids missed school for the rest of the week and we wnt to Natchez for a couple of days. So, whatever you do, DONT BUY THOSE FLEA BOMBS JUST CAUSE THEY HAVE NYLAR!> > > Considering all the money I have spent on sulfur and soaps and etc. > > > Out of all of them, the one that worked the best and happened to> be the > > > cheapest was Azure Sulfur Soap. You can find it in the Hispanic > > > section of Dollar General for a dollar a bar. It doesn't have a huge > > > ingredients list and it is 10% sulfur. You can even opt to lather > > > after showering to leave a light film on your privates or your> skin and > > > it works to keep them off or quite. None did I find curative. Good > > > Stuff. Frito> > >> > > Anyone tried this?> > >> > > Hi...was wondering if anyone has tried something like this...might > > > order it. http://www.sulphurs oap.com/ thanks all> > >> > > > > Adam > > Rumblers C.C.> > www.myspace. com/irishbandido> >>

Guest guest

Thanks.

From: itsjustmedammitgrl <dammitgrl2001@...>Subject: Re: Anyone tried this?bird mites Date: Thursday, October 9, 2008, 1:21 PM

SORRY I MUST NOT HAVE WORDED IT WELL...LOL. i GET CARRIED AWAY AND RAMBLE AS YOU CAN SEE. THIS TIME I BOUGHT THE DRY MIX INSTEAD OF THE READY TO USE MIX (ALREADY HAS THE WATER IN IT SO ITS MUD) IF YOU GO TO HOMEDEPOT GO ON THE JOINT COMPOUND AISLE AND YOU WILL SEE THE BAGS...LIKE A BIG BAG OF FLOUR...THATS WHAT I HAVE, JUST DONT ADD ANY WATER UNLESS YOU NEED TO PATCH A HOLE...LOL. DONT GET THE 5 LB BUCKET 'CAUSE ITS ALREADY WET. yOU DONT NEED THAT!> > > > > Considering all the money I

have spent on sulfur and soaps and > > > etc. > > > > > Out of all of them, the one that worked the best and happened > > to > > > be the > > > > > cheapest was Azure Sulfur Soap. You can find it in the > > Hispanic > > > > > section of Dollar General for a dollar a bar. It doesn't have > > a > > > huge > > > > > ingredients list and it is 10% sulfur. You can even opt to > > > lather > > > > > after showering to leave a light film on your privates or your > > > skin and > > > > > it works to keep them off or quite. None did I find curative. > > > Good > > > > > Stuff. Frito> > > > >> > > > > ----- Original> >

> > Message ----> > > > > From: itsjustmedammitgrl <dammitgrl2001>> > > > > bird mites> > > > > Sent: Tuesday, October 7, 2008 3:06:25 PM> > > > > Subject: Anyone tried this?> > > > >> > > > > Hi...was wondering if anyone has tried something like > > > this...might > > > > > order it. http://www.sulphurs oap.com/ thanks all> > > > >> > > > > > > > > Adam > > > > Rumblers C.C.> > > > www.myspace. com/irishbandido> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Thanks. I was just going to get the spray from pet co and add the bifitherin as usual. I know the bifitherin works well against them so if I add that to the Nylar I figure anything in the spray that would piss them off will just make them have a pissy death instead.

J.

From: itsjustmedammitgrl <dammitgrl2001@...>Subject: Re: Anyone tried this?bird mites Date: Thursday, October 9, 2008, 1:35 PM

I bought some spray in a gallon jug one time not too long ago from homedepot that had the Nylar in it. A couple of weeks later i looked for some more but they didnt have any so I bought those flea bombs with nylar. OMG, biggest mistake i've made in this battle. First off, I put one in our vehicle and one in my kids bathroom which I thought was a major source for them. It pissed them off sooo bad. they attacked me and ran us out the house. And you guessed it, right into the vehicle where they were also pissed off. they knew I did it cause they swarmed me even though I had on all my protection.. ..vicks, etc. It was so bad my kids missed school for the rest of the week and we wnt to Natchez for a couple of days. So, whatever you do, DONT BUY THOSE FLEA BOMBS JUST CAUSE THEY HAVE NYLAR!> > > Considering all the money I have spent on sulfur and soaps and etc. > > > Out of all of them, the one that worked the best and happened to> be the > > > cheapest was Azure Sulfur Soap. You can find it in the Hispanic > > > section of Dollar General for a dollar a bar. It doesn't have a huge > > > ingredients list and it is 10% sulfur. You can even opt to lather > > > after showering to

leave a light film on your privates or your> skin and > > > it works to keep them off or quite. None did I find curative. Good > > > Stuff. Frito> > >> > > Anyone tried this?> > >> > > Hi...was wondering if anyone has tried something like this...might > > > order it. http://www.sulphurs oap.com/ thanks all> > >> > > > > Adam > > Rumblers C.C.> > www.myspace. com/irishbandido> >>

Guest guest

FORGOT TO MENTION, HAD TO GO TO WALGREENS AND GET SOMEMORE RAID(THANKS MRS.RITA) & 91% ALCOHOL TO KILL THEM IN THE KIDHAULER. VACUUMED IT LIKE A CRAZY LADY ESPECIALLY THE HEADLINER.> > > > Considering all the money I have spent on sulfur and soaps and> etc.> > > > Out of all of them, the one that worked the best and happened to> > be the> > > > cheapest was Azure Sulfur Soap. You can find it in the Hispanic> > > > section of Dollar General for a dollar a bar. It doesn't have a> huge> > > > ingredients list and it is 10% sulfur. You can even opt to lather> > > > after showering to leave a light film on your privates or your> > skin and> > > > it works to keep them off or quite. None did I find curative. Good> > > > Stuff. Frito> > > >> > > > Anyone tried this?> > > >> > > > Hi...was wondering if anyone has tried something like this...might> > > > order it. http://www.sulphurs oap.com/ thanks all> > > >> > > >> > > Adam > > > Rumblers C.C.> > > www.myspace. com/irishbandido> > >> >>

Guest guest

Here is a place you can get the Nylar spray. Buy the larger container,

its $16.00 and will cover 6000 square feet. You will want to spray

this every week to two weeks and cover the floors, furnature,

curtains, all the fabric in your house. This will NOT kill the adults,

but it will make sure that the babies don't grow up. Is Nylar safe??

It's safe enough that they put into pet shampoo.

www.cooperseeds.com/pestproducts.php3?prod=I_G_regulator2

> > > Considering all the money I have spent on sulfur and soaps and

etc.

> > > Out of all of them, the one that worked the best and happened to

> be the

> > > cheapest was Azure Sulfur Soap. You can find it in the Hispanic

> > > section of Dollar General for a dollar a bar. It doesn't have a

huge

> > > ingredients list and it is 10% sulfur. You can even opt to lather

> > > after showering to leave a light film on your privates or your

> skin and

> > > it works to keep them off or quite. None did I find curative.

Good

> > > Stuff. Frito

> > >

> > > Anyone tried this?

> > >

> > > Hi...was wondering if anyone has tried something like this...might

> > > order it. http://www.sulphurs oap.com/ thanks all

> > >

> > >

> > Adam

> > Rumblers C.C.

> > www.myspace. com/irishbandido

> >

>

Guest guest

Looked up the sheetrock mud, it seems to be pretty toxic if inhaled.

I would if i didnt have a baby, but i dont want to risk it, so i will

keep using Borax, and save the sheetrock mud for if i come upon

desperate times. Thanks for the tip though.

> > > > Considering all the money I have spent on sulfur and soaps and

> etc.

> > > > Out of all of them, the one that worked the best and happened

to

> > be the

> > > > cheapest was Azure Sulfur Soap. You can find it in the

Hispanic

> > > > section of Dollar General for a dollar a bar. It doesn't

have a

> huge

> > > > ingredients list and it is 10% sulfur. You can even opt to

lather

> > > > after showering to leave a light film on your privates or your

> > skin and

> > > > it works to keep them off or quite. None did I find

curative.

> Good

> > > > Stuff. Frito

> > > >

> > > > Anyone tried this?

> > > >

> > > > Hi...was wondering if anyone has tried something like

this...might

> > > > order it. http://www.sulphurs oap.com/ thanks all

> > > >

> > > >

> > > Adam

> > > Rumblers C.C.

> > > www.myspace. com/irishbandido

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

You have the right idea <Grin>

When people talk about pissing them off....I have read that when you

kill alot of them off at once, their survival instincts kick in and

they breed like crazy. Nylar may be a good choice because it will

keep that new generation from growing up. Nylar sprayed by itself also

works, because it does not cause them to go into survival mode.

Menthol crystals have also been very affective for us...diffused into

the air it really seems to help clear a room of critters that have

gotten above floor level. I used to get bit every time I handled any

books or paper that had been lying around. Now I don't have that problem.

One last thing, you have been spraying with the same insecticide for

awhile now...fast breeding bugs can build a resistance to a

insecticide, so you might want to think about alternating your sprays.

> > > > Considering all the money I have spent on sulfur and soaps and

etc.

> > > > Out of all of them, the one that worked the best and happened to

> > be the

> > > > cheapest was Azure Sulfur Soap. You can find it in the Hispanic

> > > > section of Dollar General for a dollar a bar. It doesn't have

a huge

> > > > ingredients list and it is 10% sulfur. You can even opt to lather

> > > > after showering to leave a light film on your privates or your

> > skin and

> > > > it works to keep them off or quite. None did I find curative.

Good

> > > > Stuff. Frito

> > > >

> > > > Anyone tried this?

> > > >

> > > > Hi...was wondering if anyone has tried something like

this...might

> > > > order it. http://www.sulphurs oap.com/ thanks all

> > > >

> > > >

> > > Adam

> > > Rumblers C.C.

> > > www.myspace. com/irishbandido

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

YEAH, HOLLY, I WAS JUST POSTING SOME INFO...BUT I DID NOTICE IT DOESNT HAVE THE CRYSTALLINE SILICA SO I DONT THINK IT S ANY MORE TOXIC THAN CLOROX(WHICH NOW MAKES ME SICK) i DONT WANNA INHALE EITHER BUT i ALSO DON T WANNA INHALE BUGS!> > > > > Considering all the money I have spent on sulfur and soaps and> > etc. > > > > > Out of all of them, the one that worked the best and happened > to> > > be the > > > > > cheapest was Azure Sulfur Soap. You can find it in the > Hispanic > > > > > section of Dollar General for a dollar a bar. It doesn't > have a> > huge > > > > > ingredients list and it is 10% sulfur. You can even opt to > lather > > > > > after showering to leave a light film on your privates or your> > > skin and > > > > > it works to keep them off or quite. None did I find > curative. > > Good > > > > > Stuff. Frito> > > > >> > > > > Anyone tried this?> > > > >> > > > > Hi...was wondering if anyone has tried something like > this...might > > > > > order it. http://www.sulphurs oap.com/ thanks all> > > > >> > > > > > > > > Adam > > > > Rumblers C.C.> > > > www.myspace. com/irishbandido> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Oh Firto,

I am so frustrated. I seem so close but so far. The crawling is much less. It kicked up a little during the full moon. I vaccumed like crazy two days in a row but was to tiered yesterday. I had DE on the floor prior and I am sure it was helping. Last night I tried arm and hammer carpet deoderizer because I am sick of the DE. Hoping the baking soda in it will dry them out plus it smells nice. Do you have any feed back on baking soda in carpets? Useful not/useful?

I used the nylar like you suggested and I am not sure if it is helping or not. Still doing the same crap. Tea tree oil baths, sulfur, oragano oil, ears and nose, microwaving before I wear things, and using clorox down the drains, lice combing the pets and giving them sulfer. Added ESP soap and serum.

I slacked off on microwaving sheets and towles for a few days, but I am on that track again. The bifitherin still gets sprayed every few days to help knock down the numbers. I went out and got a new vinal zippered cover for the futon in the living room as the other one ripped some how.

I noticed that after I had washed all the clothing in the apt two weekends ago that that is when this really came to a hault. I am sure I need to do it again this Saterday after pay day. That may knock the numbers further down. Till then I have been taking things out through out the last several days and putting them in the oven or microwave. Doing that at least must keep the numbers smaller so that by the time I get to laundry on the weekend they can't get to out of hand. I will pick up some more nylar on Friday as well.

I have almost kicked what ever this is damn it. Why won't it just go away? I hate this if I could just get this odwn to only having to treat the apt and run the dehumidifiere for a month to ensure none will come back I would be extatic. Gerrrr. My patients is wearing as I am always so tiered and fragil feeling.

I guess it could be worse. since I started the Lumanaria I have been feeling less nausia, headachs, and muscel fatigue. Still agsausted though. I can't wait till its over. Horribly, I have only been dealing with this since June and I already have the numbers this low. Its a good sign I am sure. However, I couldn't imagine being some of the folks that have gone through this for year. If I had to endure this for another year I think it would put me in a coma. And I am one of those people who has started getting sleep again. How do the long term surviors even get up in the morning after a year of this. I have nights where I can hardly move by 7 pm. I used to go to work and go out clubing several nights a week. I would dance for 2 to 3 hours straight sometimes and now I can hardly move by 7 pm. What the hell. I feel rediculous. Sometimes I feel like even when all of this is over I may never have that kind of energy again. Like this has

done something, some kind of damage to my body.

This is worse then when I got my ankle broken. At least as long as I had to wait to be able to dance on it again and as much as I had to re-teach my ankle to distrubute weight and move me where i wished, I never felt like I my body wouldn't get the stamina back. I am hoping that rest will heal all. I am curious, did you get your stamina back after all this or did it seem to have permanent effects? Aslo what kind of ant traps did SOM use again? I saw some food ones at kmart but i wasn't sure if those would work as none of them read that the food was acctually as small blood fountain located in the middle of a sticky box. Hope all is well and thanks for all the privious advice.

J> Considering all the money I have spent on sulfur and soaps and etc. > Out of all of them, the one that worked the best and happened to be the > cheapest was Azure Sulfur Soap. You can find it in the Hispanic > section of Dollar General for a dollar a bar. It doesn't have a huge > ingredients list and it is 10% sulfur. You can even opt to lather > after showering to leave a light film on your privates or your skin and > it works to keep them off or quite. None did I find curative. Good > Stuff. Frito>> ----- Original

Message ----> From: itsjustmedammitgrl <dammitgrl2001>> bird mites> Sent: Tuesday, October 7, 2008 3:06:25 PM> Subject: Anyone tried this?>> Hi...was wondering if anyone has tried something like this...might > order it. http://www.sulphurs oap.com/ thanks all>> Adam Rumblers C.C.www.myspace.

com/irishbandido

Guest guest

J, use that frustration to keep hammering. The fatigue is awful, what are you doing to support your immune system and body?

I have heard of people using baking soda but wasn't useful. You could mix in borax or DE with the smell good stuff, so you have something that smells nice and kills. The powdered Nylar could mix in well. Remember, to work powdered Nylar into your floors/carpeting. What works it way down into the densest part of the carpet near the subflooring remains active for about 6 months. Remember, any IGR you use will work over time and is not something one might notice immediate results. Even when using knockdowns, it takes up to 24 hours for exposure and penetration of the target. Even knockdowns have some residual, but it is recommended to layer on a regular schedule.

We all get tired of this. I am one of those you refer to when talking about the year later thing. It becomes a way of life and streamlining begins to take place after the numbers go way down. Keep hammering. There is progress and hope!!!

We need to address your fatigue. What else are you "feeling"/experiencing?

Anyone tried this?>> Hi...was wondering if anyone has tried something like this...might > order it. http://www.sulphurs oap.com/ thanks all>> Adam Rumblers C.C.www.myspace.

com/irishbandido

Guest guest

Jeannie: Hey, don't give up that dancing. I would suggest that you take a break from this and do go out dancing. You probably need a good night out.

Mel

> Considering all the money I have spent on sulfur and soaps and etc. > Out of all of them, the one that worked the best and happened to be the > cheapest was Azure Sulfur Soap. You can find it in the Hispanic > section of Dollar General for a dollar a bar. It doesn't have a huge > ingredients list and it is 10% sulfur. You can even opt to lather > after showering to leave a light film on your privates or your skin and > it works to keep them off or quite. None did I find curative. Good > Stuff. Frito>> ----- Original

Message ----> From: itsjustmedammitgrl <dammitgrl2001>> bird mites> Sent: Tuesday, October 7, 2008 3:06:25 PM> Subject: Anyone tried this?>> Hi...was wondering if anyone has tried something like this...might > order it. http://www.sulphurs oap.com/ thanks all>> Adam Rumblers C.C.www.myspace.

com/irishbandido

Guest guest

Wish I still could. I get through two dances and I feel like I need a nap. > Considering all the money I have spent on sulfur and soaps and etc. > Out of all of them, the one that worked the best and happened to be the > cheapest was Azure Sulfur Soap. You can find it in the Hispanic > section of Dollar General for a dollar a bar. It doesn't have a huge > ingredients list and it is 10% sulfur. You can even opt to lather > after showering to leave a light film on your privates or your skin and > it works to keep them off or quite. None did I find curative. Good > Stuff. Frito>> ----- Original

com/irishbandido

Guest guest

I was getting headaches, nausea, muscle fatigue, muscle pains, irritability, noise sensitivity, inability to think and concentrate, and on of swollen glands with flu like feelings. Since I started the sea weed every thing but the exhaustion has dissipated. I am drinking green juice, eating veggies, fruits, yogurt, trail mix, pa pitas and spicy things some times. I also rest when I am feeling terribly tiered. Other then that not much else for exhaustion.J.P.S. off topic Microsoft is making cars. Anybody up for an ME edition. Oh shit, now even our cars will be crashing 10 times a day.Better get the club I see more security breaches.> Considering all the money I have spent on sulfur and soaps and etc. > Out of all of them, the one that worked the best and happened to be the > cheapest was Azure Sulfur Soap. You can find it in the Hispanic > section of Dollar General for a dollar a bar. It doesn't have a huge > ingredients list and it is 10% sulfur. You can even opt to lather > after showering to leave a light film on your privates or your skin and > it works to keep them off or quite. None did I find curative. Good > Stuff. Frito>> ----- Original

com/irishbandido

Guest guest

J, DONT GIVE UP! Take a break and go out dancin'...it does wonders for the soul and energy. I didnt forget about you, I just wanted to let you know I wasnt able to make it to Fred's but I will this Saturday. Be strong, girl! chasity> > Considering all the money I have spent on sulfur and soaps and etc. > > Out of all of them, the one that worked the best and happened to be the > > cheapest was Azure Sulfur Soap. You can find it in the Hispanic > > section of Dollar General for a dollar a bar. It doesn't have a huge > > ingredients list and it is 10% sulfur. You can even opt to lather > > after showering to leave a light film on your privates or your skin and > > it works to keep them off or quite. None did I find curative. Good > > Stuff. Frito> >> > Anyone tried this?> >> > Hi...was wondering if anyone has tried something like this...might > > order it. http://www.sulphurs oap.com/ thanks all> >> > > Adam > Rumblers C.C.> www.myspace. com/irishbandido>

Guest guest

:moonwalkin:

On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 5:49 pm, itsjustmedammitgrl wrote:

> J,  DONT GIVE UP!    Take a break and go out dancin'...it does wonders

> for the soul and energy.  I didnt forget about you, I just wanted to

> let you know I wasnt able to make it to Fred's but I will this

> Saturday.  Be strong, girl!    chasity

>

>> > Considering all the money I have spent on sulfur and soaps and etc. 

>> > Out of all of them, the one that worked the best and happened to be

>> the

>> > cheapest was Azure Sulfur Soap.  You can find it in the Hispanic

>> > section of Dollar General for a dollar a bar.  It doesn't have a

>> huge

>> > ingredients list and it is 10% sulfur.  You can even opt to lather

>> > after showering to leave a light film on your privates or your skin

>> and

>> > it works to keep them off or quite.  None did I find curative.  Good

>> > Stuff.     Frito

>> >

>> > Anyone tried this?

>> >

>> > Hi...was wondering if anyone has tried something like this...might

>> > order it. http://www.sulphurs oap.com/ thanks all

>> >

>> >

>> Adam

>> Rumblers C.C.

>> www.myspace. com/irishbandido

>>

>

>

Adam

Rumblers C.C.

www.myspace.com/irishbandido

Guest guest

Hi, J,

I have been fighting critters so long that I have learned how to live

WHILE I fight them, and while I keep trying new things I can afford,

and reading voraciously about the things I can't (critter version of

the serenity prayer :-)

How I get up in the morning? Sometimes I can hardly stay vertical or

keep my eyes open. So I totally get that. Don't have an answer as to

how. I just do it. When I am so impaired that I feel I cannot safely

drive, I usually go anyway. Sometimes I fall asleep while standing

up. I have fallen over and my head has hit furniture four times this

month. I have fallen and busted my hip on the floor when I used to

think I had to cover it with enzymes and water while I did my lice

combing at the sink.

I have been to the abyss, looked in, and decided that this is better

than that.

That's all. I have two choices. Stick around and keep fighting, or

give up. To me, that is now (though it was not always) a no-brainer.

I am not going anywhere. I am going to beat these things.

BUT IN THE MEANTIME, since my battle has gone over a decade, I no

longer kill myself treating my body or environment. I do what I need

to get by. Most populations will grow only as large as the food

supply will support, and they will, I repeat they will, come to mama

every single night. So I clean at night. I go to bed, turn out the

lights, and on a night when they are pretty old hongry, I wait for

the first nibbles, then I get up, throw on the light, and clean like

heck. Take that, mean little critters!

And when we land on what this group calls the " silver bullet(s), "

THEN I will rape and pillage my wardrobe, my kitchen, my file

cabinets, my computer, my 400 linear feet of books, and all the other

crud that is now providing habitat to all my wee pets. I will leave

nothing unturned, because I dream about what crevices I need to wipe

down, what cables I should ditch or keep, what clothes are must keeps

(for now anyway), how I'm going to clean the dogs and the dog room,

what meds I am going to put them on, and then my 50mg (1/2 tablet) of

Seroquel kicks in and turns off the hypersensitivity of my skin, and

if the bugs are not too very bad that night, I might on a good night

find time for 3 to 4 hours of sleep.

But J, here is the bottom line. YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE.

I'm glad I'm here, and I'm glad you are, too.

I would not wish this freaking affliction on my worst enemy, not

really, though I might fantasize about it.....

katiejill (livingwithcritters)

>

> Oh Firto,

> I am so frustrated....I am sick of the DE. Hoping the baking soda

in it will dry them out plus it smells nice. Do you have any feed

back on baking soda in carpets? Useful not/useful? 

> I used the nylar like you suggested and I am not sure if it is

helping or not. Still doing the same crap. ...

....I have only been dealing with this since June and I already have

the numbers this low. Its a good sign I am sure. ...However, I

couldn't imagine being some of the folks that have gone through this

for year. If I had to endure this for another year I think it would

put me in a coma. And I am one of those people who has started

getting sleep again. How do the long term surviors even get up in the

morning after a year of this. I have nights where I can hardly move

by 7 pm. I used to go to work and go out clubing several nights a

week. I would dance for 2 to 3 hours straight sometimes and now I can

hardly move by 7 pm. What the hell. I feel rediculous. Sometimes I

feel like even when all of this is over I may never have that kind of

energy again. Like this has done something,

> J

Guest guest

BEAUTIFULLY SAID, KJ...THANKS FOR SHARING WITH US ALL

> >

> > Oh Firto,

> > I am so frustrated....I am sick of the DE. Hoping the baking soda

> in it will dry them out plus it smells nice. Do you have any feed

> back on baking soda in carpets? Useful not/useful? 

> > I used the nylar like you suggested and I am not sure if it is

> helping or not. Still doing the same crap. ...

> ...I have only been dealing with this since June and I already have

> the numbers this low. Its a good sign I am sure. ...However, I

> couldn't imagine being some of the folks that have gone through

this

> for year. If I had to endure this for another year I think it would

> put me in a coma. And I am one of those people who has started

> getting sleep again. How do the long term surviors even get up in

the

> morning after a year of this. I have nights where I can hardly move

> by 7 pm. I used to go to work and go out clubing several nights a

> week. I would dance for 2 to 3 hours straight sometimes and now I

can