RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

anyone tried this?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

ORGANrX Brain Support

Nutrivene Products : Food Vitamins

The human brain is a fascinating and complex organ. The brain is so complex that it is not possible that one or two isolated substances could possibly optimize nutrition for it. That is why ORGANrX Brain Support contains a combination of high nutrient foods and food extracts to provide some of the most complete and comprehensive support available.  

According to Dr. Thiel, a nationally recognized researcher, scientist, and board certified naturopathic doctor, "supporting the brain nutritionally is one of the most logical steps one can take if their child has Down syndrome."  

Brain Support contains 3 mg Vitamin C (in 50 mg food), 4 IU Vitamin E (in 21 mg food), 250 mcg Vitamin B6 (in 35 mg food), 8 mcg Folate (in 35 mcg food), .6 mcg Vitamin B12 (in 35 mcg food), 5 mcg Selenium (in 45 mg food), 60 mg Acerola Cherry, 2 mg Alpha Lipoic Acid, 60 mcg Choline, 20 mg Corn Silk, 18 mg Deoxyribonucleic Acid (wild salmon extract), 15 mg Eleuthero Root, 10 mg Flaxseeds, 1 mg Grape Seed Extract (92% proanthocyanidins), 80 mcg Inositol, 20 mg L-Carnosine (fermented grain extract-gluten free), 20 mg L-Methionine (fermented grain extract-gluten free), 10 mg L-Tyrosine (fermented bean source), 40 mg Lecithin (bean source), 100 mg Bovine Brain Concentrate, 2 mg Bovine Medulla Concentrate, 15 mg Bovine Pancreas Concentrate, 1 mg Bovine Pituitary Concentrate, 15 mg Bovine Trachea Concentrate, and 50 mg Ribonucleic Acid per 1 capsule.  

This product contains no synthetic nutrients, no dairy, no preservatives, no gluten, and no sugar.  

Directions for Use: 1 to 9 capsules per day or as recommended by your healthcare professional. Adjust usage according to nutritional lifestyle requirements.  

Each bottle of ORGANrX Brain Support contains 90 capsules.************************************** See what's free at http://www.aol.com.

Guest guest

We have not used that yet.

It looks pretty good. I like alot of those ingredients, especially since we give my brother some of those in addition to NTV-D Daily Supp. The last few mentioned ingredients (the Bovine stuff) I am not farmiliar with though. If you (or anyone else) tries it, I'd be interested to hear how it works.

QadoshyahGot Down Syndrome?www.gotdownsyndrome.netBlog: http://gotdownsyndrome.blogspot.com

anyone tried this?

ORGANrX Brain SupportNutrivene Products : Food VitaminsThe human brain is a fascinating and complex organ. The brain is so complex that it is not possible that one or two isolated substances could possibly optimize nutrition for it. That is why ORGANrX Brain Support contains a combination of high nutrient foods and food extracts to provide some of the most complete and comprehensive support available. According to Dr. Thiel, a nationally recognized researcher, scientist, and board certified naturopathic doctor, "supporting the brain nutritionally is one of the most logical steps one can take if their child has Down syndrome." Brain Support contains 3 mg Vitamin C (in 50 mg food), 4 IU Vitamin E (in 21 mg food), 250 mcg Vitamin B6 (in 35 mg food), 8 mcg Folate (in 35 mcg food), .6 mcg Vitamin B12 (in 35 mcg food), 5 mcg Selenium (in 45 mg food), 60 mg Acerola Cherry, 2 mg Alpha Lipoic Acid, 60 mcg Choline, 20 mg Corn Silk, 18 mg Deoxyribonucleic Acid (wild salmon extract), 15 mg Eleuthero Root, 10 mg Flaxseeds, 1 mg Grape Seed Extract (92% proanthocyanidins), 80 mcg Inositol, 20 mg L-Carnosine (fermented grain extract-gluten free), 20 mg L-Methionine (fermented grain extract-gluten free), 10 mg L-Tyrosine (fermented bean source), 40 mg Lecithin (bean source), 100 mg Bovine Brain Concentrate, 2 mg Bovine Medulla Concentrate, 15 mg Bovine Pancreas Concentrate, 1 mg Bovine Pituitary Concentrate, 15 mg Bovine Trachea Concentrate, and 50 mg Ribonucleic Acid per 1 capsule. This product contains no synthetic nutrients, no dairy, no preservatives, no gluten, and no sugar. Directions for Use: 1 to 9 capsules per day or as recommended by your healthcare professional. Adjust usage according to nutritional lifestyle requirements. Each bottle of ORGANrX Brain Support contains 90 capsules.**************************************See what's free at http://www.aol.com.

Guest guest

<<100 mg Bovine Brain Concentrate, 2 mg Bovine Medulla Concentrate, 15 mg Bovine Pancreas Concentrate, 1 mg Bovine Pituitary Concentrate, 15 mg Bovine Trachea Concentrate, >>

No Joan we haven't tried this yet. We prefer to eat our cow trachea whole and unprocessed LOL

Sherry

Guest guest

Considering all the money I have spent on sulfur and soaps and etc. Out of all of them, the one that worked the best and happened to be the cheapest was Azure Sulfur Soap. You can find it in the Hispanic section of Dollar General for a dollar a bar. It doesn't have a huge ingredients list and it is 10% sulfur. You can even opt to lather after showering to leave a light film on your privates or your skin and it works to keep them off or quite. None did I find curative. Good Stuff. Frito

Anyone tried this?

Hi...was wondering if anyone has tried something like this...might order it. http://www.sulphurs oap.com/ thanks all

Guest guest

thank you, Frito...I'll just try the one u mentioned instead of

ordering that one. Who would've " thunked " it? I never would have

thought to check the dollar store even though I am there just about

daily. lol... I appreciate your input so much. chasity

>

> Considering all the money I have spent on sulfur and soaps and

etc.  Out of all of them, the one that worked the best and happened

to be the cheapest was Azure Sulfur Soap.  You can find it in the

Hispanic section of Dollar General for a dollar a bar.  It doesn't

have a huge ingredients list and it is 10% sulfur.  You can even opt

to lather after showering to leave a light film on your privates or

your skin and it works to keep them off or quite.  None did I find

curative.  Good Stuff.     Frito

>

>

>

> Anyone tried this?

>

>

> Hi....was wondering if anyone has tried something like this...might

order it.  http://www.sulphurs oap.com/   thanks all

>

Guest guest

Hahaha I use that mexican soap. For a pack of 6 at the market its 1.99$

since I live in east l.a. Its predominately mexican, they sell it cheap

and in bulk. Chasity if you can't get any out there let me know on

private email, I'll ship you some.

On Tue, 7 Oct 2008 1:53 pm, fritolay66 wrote:

> Considering all the money I have spent on sulfur and soaps and etc. 

> Out of all of them, the one that worked the best and happened to be the

> cheapest was Azure Sulfur Soap.  You can find it in the Hispanic

> section of Dollar General for a dollar a bar.  It doesn't have a huge

> ingredients list and it is 10% sulfur.  You can even opt to lather

> after showering to leave a light film on your privates or your skin and

> it works to keep them off or quite.  None did I find curative.  Good

> Stuff.     Frito

>

> Anyone tried this?

>

> Hi...was wondering if anyone has tried something like this...might

> order it. http://www.sulphurs oap.com/ thanks all

>

>

Adam

Rumblers C.C.

www.myspace.com/irishbandido

Guest guest

Ooops. Its Adam I live by. Ok. Sorry, I saw Frito at the end of the post and thought read it wrong. Still would be cool to met miss mid west some day. You seem like an awesome person.J.> Considering all the money I have spent on sulfur and soaps and etc. > Out of all of them, the one that worked the best and happened to be the > cheapest was Azure Sulfur Soap. You can find it in the Hispanic > section of Dollar General for a dollar a bar. It doesn't have a huge > ingredients list and it is 10% sulfur. You can even opt to lather > after showering to leave a light film on your privates or your skin and > it works to keep them off or quite. None did I find curative. Good > Stuff. Frito>> ----- Original

Message ----> From: itsjustmedammitgrl <dammitgrl2001>> bird mites> Sent: Tuesday, October 7, 2008 3:06:25 PM> Subject: Anyone tried this?>> Hi...was wondering if anyone has tried something like this...might > order it. http://www.sulphurs oap.com/ thanks all>> Adam Rumblers C.C.www.myspace. com/irishbandido

Guest guest

Have you ever met anyone else that has the same affliction as you?

On Tue, 7 Oct 2008 8:24 pm, jeannine allaire wrote:

> Ooops. Its Adam I live by. Ok. Sorry, I saw Frito at the end of the

> post and thought read it wrong. Still would be cool to met miss mid

> west some day. You seem like an awesome person.

> J.

>

>

>>> Considering all the money I have spent on sulfur and soaps and etc. 

>>> Out of all of them, the one that worked the best and happened to be

>>> the

>>> cheapest was Azure Sulfur Soap.  You can find it in the Hispanic

>>> section of Dollar General for a dollar a bar.  It doesn't have a huge

>>> ingredients list and it is 10% sulfur.  You can even opt to lather

>>> after showering to leave a light film on your privates or your skin

>>> and

>>> it works to keep them off or quite.  None did I find curative.  Good

>>> Stuff.     Frito

>>>

>>> Anyone tried this?

>>>

>>> Hi...was wondering if anyone has tried something like this...might

>>> order it. http://www.sulphurs oap.com/ thanks all

>>>

>>>

>> Adam

>> Rumblers C.C.

>> www.myspace. com/irishbandido

>

>

Adam

Rumblers C.C.

Guest guest

I am beginning to think I got fungus from these things or from our old place. When lived there I would keep cleaning the door frames and they would keep getting a layer of black stuff on them that looked like something fuzzy exploded and left a residue. not to mention when we moved out I noticed a huge black ball of fuzzies came out of my hair in the sower and there were all these big brownish rust colored flecks that would come out under bath tub faucet. We took some samples of things I found in my bath to the vet and she said she saw no bugs but, the black flecks were a debrei of some sort and the clear gray scaley things were protines from skin. So what is producing these debries and why am I lossing huge chunks of skin that look like bug encasings? Thinking something must be growing on me. Maybe those whitish wormy strings in my bath were fungi.Any way

speaking of trying stuff I went out and got some Oragano Oil, tea tree oil shampoo, and a spry w/ GSE, alcohol, essential oils, tea tree oil and lemon.First off, I hear that Frito had a fungus did it come from the mites or the environment because of the humidity? Secondly, do you know how effctive Oragano Oil is against funguses that are rooted in the skin? And Thrid, I heard something about not using lemon and GSE on skin even though you want to use them to alkalinize the inside of the body so is this ok?J. > Considering all the money I have spent on sulfur and soaps and etc. > Out of all of them, the one that worked the best and happened to be the > cheapest was Azure Sulfur Soap. You can find it in the Hispanic > section of Dollar General for a dollar a bar. It doesn't have a huge > ingredients list and it is 10% sulfur. You can even opt to lather > after showering to leave a light film on your privates or your skin and > it works to keep them off or quite. None did I find curative. Good > Stuff. Frito>> ----- Original

Message ----> From: itsjustmedammitgrl <dammitgrl2001>> bird mites> Sent: Tuesday, October 7, 2008 3:06:25 PM> Subject: Anyone tried this?>> Hi...was wondering if anyone has tried something like this...might > order it. http://www.sulphurs oap.com/ thanks all>> Adam Rumblers C.C.www.myspace. com/irishbandido

Guest guest

YES, J, SHE DOES...WE SHOULD ALL GET TOGETHER FOR A TEA TREE DIP!---

In bird mites , jeannine allaire <ratgodess@...>

wrote:

>

> Ooops. Its Adam I live by. Ok. Sorry, I saw Frito at the end of the

post and thought read it wrong. Still would be cool to met miss mid

west some day. You seem like an awesome person.

> J.

>

>

> > Considering all the money I have spent on sulfur and soaps and

etc. 

> > Out of all of them, the one that worked the best and happened to

be the

> > cheapest was Azure Sulfur Soap.  You can find it in the Hispanic

> > section of Dollar General for a dollar a bar.  It doesn't have a

huge

> > ingredients list and it is 10% sulfur.  You can even opt to

lather

> > after showering to leave a light film on your privates or your

skin and

> > it works to keep them off or quite.  None did I find curative. 

Good

> > Stuff.     Frito

> >

> > ----- Original

> Message ----

> > From: itsjustmedammitgrl <dammitgrl2001>

> > bird mites

> > Sent: Tuesday, October 7, 2008 3:06:25 PM

> > Subject: Anyone tried this?

> >

> > Hi...was wondering if anyone has tried something like

this...might

> > order it. http://www.sulphurs oap.com/ thanks all

> >

> >

> Adam

> Rumblers C.C.

> www.myspace. com/irishbandido

>

Guest guest

ADAM, Who are you asking? my brainfog's gettin me too. lol.

chasity

> >>> Considering all the money I have spent on sulfur and soaps and

etc. 

> >>> Out of all of them, the one that worked the best and happened

to be

> >>> the

> >>> cheapest was Azure Sulfur Soap.  You can find it in the

Hispanic

> >>> section of Dollar General for a dollar a bar.  It doesn't have

a huge

> >>> ingredients list and it is 10% sulfur.  You can even opt to

lather

> >>> after showering to leave a light film on your privates or your

skin

> >>> and

> >>> it works to keep them off or quite.  None did I find

curative.  Good

> >>> Stuff.     Frito

> >>>

> >>> Anyone tried this?

> >>>

> >>> Hi...was wondering if anyone has tried something like

this...might

> >>> order it. http://www.sulphurs oap.com/ thanks all

> >>>

> >>>

> >> Adam

> >> Rumblers C.C.

> >> www.myspace. com/irishbandido

> >

> >

> Adam

> Rumblers C.C.

> www.myspace.com/irishbandido

>

Guest guest

That could be fun. Sad thing is I feel closer to some of you then I do my friends out here. Its like having war buddies.

etc.

be the

> > cheapest was Azure Sulfur Soap. You can find it in the Hispanic

> > section of Dollar General for a dollar a bar. It doesn't have a

huge

> > ingredients list and it is 10% sulfur. You can even opt to

lather

skin and

> > it works to keep them off or quite. None did I find curative.

Good

> > Stuff. Frito

> >

> > ----- Original

> Message ----

> > From: itsjustmedammitgrl <dammitgrl2001>

> > bird mites

> > Sent: Tuesday, October 7, 2008 3:06:25 PM

> > Subject: Anyone tried this?

> >

this...might

> > order it. http://www.sulphurs oap.com/ thanks all

> >

> >

> Adam

> Rumblers C.C.

>

Guest guest

Well anyone really, I wonder if the pheromones from each other would

make us itch or bite more. Just a thought.

On Tue, 7 Oct 2008 9:32 pm, itsjustmedammitgrl wrote:

> ADAM, Who are you asking? my brainfog's gettin me too. lol.

> chasity

>> >>> Considering all the money I have spent on sulfur and soaps and

> etc. 

>> >>> Out of all of them, the one that worked the best and happened

> to be

>> >>> the

>> >>> cheapest was Azure Sulfur Soap.  You can find it in the

> Hispanic

>> >>> section of Dollar General for a dollar a bar.  It doesn't have

> a huge

>> >>> ingredients list and it is 10% sulfur.  You can even opt to

> lather

>> >>> after showering to leave a light film on your privates or your

> skin

>> >>> and

>> >>> it works to keep them off or quite.  None did I find

> curative.  Good

>> >>> Stuff.     Frito

>> >>>

>> >>> Anyone tried this?

>> >>>

>> >>> Hi...was wondering if anyone has tried something like

> this...might

>> >>> order it. http://www.sulphurs oap.com/ thanks all

>> >>>

>> >>>

>> >> Adam

>> >> Rumblers C.C.

>> >> www.myspace. com/irishbandido

>> >

>> >

>> Adam

>> Rumblers C.C.

>> www.myspace.com/irishbandido

>>

>

>

Adam

Rumblers C.C.

Guest guest

I just may wander out of the Land of Oz again very soon, if only I could find my damn red shoes. Where did I put them?......lol

Anyone tried this?>> Hi...was wondering if anyone has tried something like this...might > order it. http://www.sulphurs oap.com/ thanks all>> Adam Rumblers C.C.www.myspace. com/irishbandido

Guest guest

You DAMN skippy, J! We all know what combat mode is, and we understand each other. It's really sad when ur own Mama & sister look at ya and call you crazy. Friends? what are those? I feel I have found that in everyone here as I had no idea what it was before. If it werent for the wonderful, encouraging, understanding people on here, I would have been SO lonely. The absolute acceptance means so much. I hate for anyone to HAVE to come to this group but I am so GRATEFUL for it and glad to have somewhere to go. if that makes any sense? take care, chasity> > > > Considering all the money I have spent on sulfur and soaps and > > etc. > > > > Out of all of them, the one that worked the best and happened to > > be the > > > > cheapest was Azure Sulfur Soap. You can find it in the Hispanic > > > > section of Dollar General for a dollar a bar. It doesn't have a > > huge > > > > ingredients list and it is 10% sulfur. You can even opt to > > lather > > > > after showering to leave a light film on your privates or your > > skin and > > > > it works to keep them off or quite. None did I find curative. > > Good > > > > Stuff. Frito> > > >> > > > ----- Original> > > Message ----> > > > From: itsjustmedammitgrl <dammitgrl2001>> > > > bird mites> > > > Sent: Tuesday, October 7, 2008 3:06:25 PM> > > > Subject: Anyone tried this?> > > >> > > > Hi...was wondering if anyone has tried something like > > this...might > > > > order it. http://www.sulphurs oap.com/ thanks all> > > >> > > > > > > Adam > > > Rumblers C.C.> > > www.myspace. com/irishbandido> > >>

Guest guest

Sounds absolutely wonderful! Let's have a TTO party. I went next door and stole Dorothy's shoes since I couldn't find mine, so I'm ready to go. She shouldn't wake up till the morning ;).......Frito

---- Original Message ----From: itsjustmedammitgrl <dammitgrl2001@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, October 7, 2008 11:30:36 PMSubject: Re: Anyone tried this?

YES, J, SHE DOES...WE SHOULD ALL GET TOGETHER FOR A TEA TREE DIP!> > Considering all the money I have spent on sulfur and soaps and etc. > > Out of all of them, the one that worked the best and happened to be the > > cheapest was Azure

Sulfur Soap. You can find it in the Hispanic > > section of Dollar General for a dollar a bar. It doesn't have a huge > > ingredients list and it is 10% sulfur. You can even opt to lather > > after showering to leave a light film on your privates or your skin and > > it works to keep them off or quite. None did I find curative. Good > > Stuff. Frito> >> > ----- Original> Message ----> > From: itsjustmedammitgrl <dammitgrl2001>> > bird mites> > Sent: Tuesday, October 7, 2008 3:06:25 PM> > Subject: Anyone tried this?> >> > Hi...was wondering if anyone has tried something like this...might > > order it. http://www.sulphurs oap.com/ thanks all> >> > > Adam > Rumblers C.C.> www.myspace. com/irishbandido>

Guest guest

You also.Hugs.From: itsjustmedammitgrl <dammitgrl2001@...>Subject: Re: Anyone tried this?bird mites Date: Tuesday, October 7, 2008, 10:18 PM

You DAMN skippy, J! We all know what combat mode is, and we understand each other. It's really sad when ur own Mama & sister look at ya and call you crazy. Friends? what are those? I feel I have found that in everyone here as I had no idea what it was before. If it werent for the wonderful, encouraging, understanding people on here, I would have been SO lonely. The absolute acceptance means so much. I hate for anyone to HAVE to come to this group but I am so GRATEFUL for it and glad to have somewhere to go. if that makes any sense? take care, chasity> > > > Considering all the money I have spent on sulfur and soaps and > > etc. > > > > Out of all of them, the one that worked the best and happened to > > be the > > > > cheapest was Azure Sulfur Soap. You can find it in the Hispanic > > > > section of Dollar General for a dollar a bar. It

doesn't have a > > huge > > > > ingredients list and it is 10% sulfur. You can even opt to > > lather > > > > after showering to leave a light film on your privates or your > > skin and > > > > it works to keep them off or quite. None did I find curative. > > Good > > > > Stuff. Frito> > > >> > > > ----- Original> > > Message ----> > > > From: itsjustmedammitgrl <dammitgrl2001>> > > > bird mites> > > > Sent: Tuesday, October 7, 2008 3:06:25 PM> > > > Subject: Anyone tried this?> > > >> > > > Hi...was wondering if anyone has tried something like

> > this...might > > > > order it. http://www.sulphurs oap.com/ thanks all> > > >> > > > > > > Adam > > > Rumblers C.C.> > > www.myspace. com/irishbandido> > >>

Guest guest

HMMMM, interesting question. I am such a hermit, i dont know.

Shall we do a lil' experiment? Maybe they'd get all frenzied and

croak!

> >> >>> Considering all the money I have spent on sulfur and soaps

and

> > etc. 

> >> >>> Out of all of them, the one that worked the best and

happened

> > to be

> >> >>> the

> >> >>> cheapest was Azure Sulfur Soap.  You can find it in the

> > Hispanic

> >> >>> section of Dollar General for a dollar a bar.  It doesn't

have

> > a huge

> >> >>> ingredients list and it is 10% sulfur.  You can even opt to

> > lather

> >> >>> after showering to leave a light film on your privates or

your

> > skin

> >> >>> and

> >> >>> it works to keep them off or quite.  None did I find

> > curative.  Good

> >> >>> Stuff.     Frito

> >> >>>

> >> >>> Anyone tried this?

> >> >>>

> >> >>> Hi...was wondering if anyone has tried something like

> > this...might

> >> >>> order it. http://www.sulphurs oap.com/ thanks all

> >> >>>

> >> >>>

> >> >> Adam

> >> >> Rumblers C.C.

> >> >> www.myspace. com/irishbandido

> >> >

> >> >

> >> Adam

> >> Rumblers C.C.

> >> www.myspace.com/irishbandido

> >>

> >

> >

> Adam

> Rumblers C.C.

> www.myspace.com/irishbandido

>

Guest guest

Frito, they are in the large ziplock bag behind the bin...You know,

the one with the moth balls in it! How did you NOT remember which

baggie they are in? LOL

etc. 

be the

> > cheapest was Azure Sulfur Soap.  You can find it in the Hispanic

> > section of Dollar General for a dollar a bar.  It doesn't have a

huge

> > ingredients list and it is 10% sulfur.  You can even opt to

lather

skin and

> > it works to keep them off or quite.  None did I find curative. 

Good

> > Stuff.     Frito

> >

> > Anyone tried this?

> >

this...might

> > order it. http://www..sulphurs oap.com/ thanks all

> >

> >

> Adam

> Rumblers C.C.

>

Guest guest

Oregano Oil is for internal use and is quite effective against fungus/candida issues. You heard right, I was a walking fungus ball. As far as what I could discern from my environment, I think I had the fungus first. Well I thought that was what it was, and the derm did too and we treated for tineaversacolor. Please don't use OO on your skin as it can really burn just like the GSE. Orange Oil is great for the skin and you smell good too. Mix a little in the palm of your hand with an Alpha Hydroxy Lotion and watch the results you get. You can add a little EVCO too and it will kill the fungus or clortrimiazole. Candida Cleanse, Cleanse, Cleanse. I actually developed a mycoplasma, or already had it but I fought it for 7 months with great

improvements but was finally given fluconazole by mouth. For Candida, the saying is for every year you think you have had it, it will take a month of clean diet and cleansing to treat. Fungus is more difficult. Are you out of the environment that generated the black fuzzy stuff. It could be stachyborus or black mold. Bad stuff and will need to be remediated immediately. It puts out spores into the environment in which then one can breath and expose their lungs in which then creates toxins of which goes systemic and on down the line.

GSE, OO, and the lemon concentrate is great for internal issues. Add some Sea Salt in there and you will have a great aresenal. To alkalinize, I used ACV and EVCO and drank a ton of water. Also, the GSE can also be thought of as a natural antibiotic/antifungal as well. Multipurpose is good stuff!!

Anyone tried this?>> Hi...was wondering if anyone has tried something like this...might > order it. http://www.sulphurs oap.com/ thanks all>> Adam Rumblers C.C.www.myspace. com/irishbandido

Guest guest

Howdy,

I was infested cleaning a friends barn with him. He also was either

contaminated from me or his house. Whenever we hang out. the days

after are just crazy crawly creepy for me. He said when he went home

after visiting me last weekend he was really crawly too. They where

not bad togeather, just afterwards. They must of had seperation

anxiety...lol. We have the same family of bugs...who knows!

bob

> > >> >>> Considering all the money I have spent on sulfur and

soaps

> and

> > > etc. 

> > >> >>> Out of all of them, the one that worked the best and

> happened

> > > to be

> > >> >>> the

> > >> >>> cheapest was Azure Sulfur Soap.  You can find it in the

> > > Hispanic

> > >> >>> section of Dollar General for a dollar a bar.  It doesn't

> have

> > > a huge

> > >> >>> ingredients list and it is 10% sulfur.  You can even opt

to

> > > lather

> > >> >>> after showering to leave a light film on your privates or

> your

> > > skin

> > >> >>> and

> > >> >>> it works to keep them off or quite.  None did I find

> > > curative.  Good

> > >> >>> Stuff.     Frito

> > >> >>>

> > >> >>> Anyone tried this?

> > >> >>>

> > >> >>> Hi...was wondering if anyone has tried something like

> > > this...might

> > >> >>> order it. http://www.sulphurs oap.com/ thanks all

> > >> >>>

> > >> >>>

> > >> >> Adam

> > >> >> Rumblers C.C.

> > >> >> www.myspace. com/irishbandido

> > >> >

> > >> >

> > >> Adam

> > >> Rumblers C.C.

> > >> www.myspace.com/irishbandido

> > >>

> > >

> > >

> > Adam

> > Rumblers C.C.

> > www.myspace.com/irishbandido

> >

>

Guest guest

I need a date bad.....BUGMATCH.COM.....the best site for meeting

buggy people...lol

> >

> > > > Considering all the money I have spent on sulfur and soaps

and

> >

> > etc. 

> >

> > > > Out of all of them, the one that worked the best and happened

to

> >

> > be the

> >

> > > > cheapest was Azure Sulfur Soap.  You can find it in the

Hispanic

> >

> > > > section of Dollar General for a dollar a bar.  It doesn't

have a

> >

> > huge

> >

> > > > ingredients list and it is 10% sulfur.  You can even opt to

> >

> > lather

> >

> > > > after showering to leave a light film on your privates or

your

> >

> > skin and

> >

> > > > it works to keep them off or quite.  None did I find

curative. 

> >

> > Good

> >

> > > > Stuff.     Frito

> >

> > > >

> >

> > > > ----- Original

> >

> > > Message ----

> >

> > > > From: itsjustmedammitgrl <dammitgrl2001>

> >

> > > > bird mites

> >

> > > > Sent: Tuesday, October 7, 2008 3:06:25 PM

> >

> > > > Subject: Anyone tried this?

> >

> > > >

> >

> > > > Hi...was wondering if anyone has tried something like

> >

> > this...might

> >

> > > > order it. http://www.sulphurs oap.com/ thanks all

> >

> > > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > > Adam

> >

> > > Rumblers C.C.

> >

> > > www.myspace. com/irishbandido

> >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

OMG!!! ROFL!!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "" <bobbyboyd99@...>Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2008 12:50:18 -0000<bird mites >Subject: Re: Anyone tried this? I need a date bad.....BUGMATCH.COM.....the best site for meeting buggy people...lol > > > > > > Considering all the money I have spent on sulfur and soaps and > > > > etc.  > > > > > > Out of all of them, the one that worked the best and happened to > > > > be the > > > > > > cheapest was Azure Sulfur Soap.  You can find it in the Hispanic > > > > > > section of Dollar General for a dollar a bar.  It doesn't have a > > > > huge > > > > > > ingredients list and it is 10% sulfur.  You can even opt to > > > > lather > > > > > > after showering to leave a light film on your privates or your > > > > skin and > > > > > > it works to keep them off or quite.  None did I find curative.  > > > > Good > > > > > > Stuff.     Frito > > > > > > > > > > > > ----- Original > > > > > Message ---- > > > > > > From: itsjustmedammitgrl <dammitgrl2001> > > > > > > bird mites > > > > > > Sent: Tuesday, October 7, 2008 3:06:25 PM > > > > > > Subject: Anyone tried this? > > > > > > > > > > > > Hi...was wondering if anyone has tried something like > > > > this...might > > > > > > order it. http://www.sulphurs oap.com/ thanks all > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Adam > > > > > Rumblers C.C. > > > > > www.myspace. com/irishbandido > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

I wonder when I go to certain places if I pass someone who is afflicted

like me, I was around someone at a store and I dunno this person either

had some sort of bug replant on that pissed off my lil critters and made

them attack me for going near her or she was like me and her critters

were hitching a ride on me for a free meal. That's why I ask the

question. I wonder how much people are out there like us and are

oblivious to it or just hide it well like most of us.

On Wed, 8 Oct 2008 5:42 am, wrote:

> Howdy,

> I was infested cleaning a friends barn with him. He also was either

> contaminated from me or his house. Whenever we hang out. the days

> after are just crazy crawly creepy for me. He said when he went home

> after visiting me last weekend he was really crawly too. They where

> not bad togeather, just afterwards. They must of had seperation

> anxiety...lol. We have the same family of bugs...who knows!

> bob

>

>

>> > >> >>> Considering all the money I have spent on sulfur and

> soaps

>> and

>> > > etc. 

>> > >> >>> Out of all of them, the one that worked the best and

>> happened

>> > > to be

>> > >> >>> the

>> > >> >>> cheapest was Azure Sulfur Soap.  You can find it in the