RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

: Sending text messages to Kenya is now banned?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Folks

I sent a text message to my family and this is what I got...

The ministry if Internal security urges you to please desist from

sending or forwarding any SMS that may cause public unrest. This may

lead to your prosecution "

Hello? 260 people dead and it will is expected to rise.

What the heck is going on in my country?

Chifu

--- End forwarded message ---

Guest guest

Folks

I sent a text message to my family and this is what I got...

The ministry if Internal security urges you to please desist from

sending or forwarding any SMS that may cause public unrest. This may

lead to your prosecution "

Hello? 260 people dead and it will is expected to rise.

What the heck is going on in my country?

Chifu

Guest guest

Am sorry to say these, the people who started these war in kenya are not kenyans the plan was done in washington dc may flower hotel in september of 2007, OOH our kenya am shocked that the blood that has been shed in this world is not enough for America.May God bless our country and restore the peace and pride we had,let us love each other we are brothers.

----- Forwarded Message ----From: Ajuoga Alwar <jackajuoga@...>AIDS treatments Sent: Tuesday, January 1, 2008 12:05:50 PMSubject: Re: : Sending text messages to Kenya is now banned?

Dear All,

First that we all cherish peace and many people who blog do so because they love, respect and value one enother even if most have not met physically. Many people got the same response when trying to send sms!! yet many were inocently tryong to foind out what was happenning because of the crisis the coutry has been plunged in. Restricting communication made things worse rather than better. It waqs possible that with interupted communication or fear of using communication equipment inocent people who even just wanted top tread carefully were unable to do so, or others who had to move but could avoid certain routes could have ran into unescessary danger.

Our authorities should desist from heightening emmotions at times like this when small actions can raise unescessary suspicion and worsen what is tem[orary and can be ccooled down.

I must say in the same brerath I WAS VERY IMPRESSED BY TWO SECURITY PERSONNEL. THE FIRST WAS OFFICER WHOM I BELIEVE WE GOT TO KNOW IN CALLED NTHENGE. HE HANDLED SOME YOUTH VERY IMPRESSIVELY IN FRONT OF THE KICC ON THE DAY OF CRISIS. THE SECOND WAS AN OFFICER I ALSOWATCHED ON TV, AS THEY WERE CHASING A GROUP THAT HAD SURENNDERED, ONE FELL AND THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO BE BEATEN. INSTEAD THE OFFICER OFFERED A HAND AND TO HELP HIM UP AND THENGAVE HIM "A CHASE" FROM SAFE DISTEANCE. IF ALL SECURITY OFFICERS DEPLOYED DURING THIS CRISIS HAD THE SAME SPIRIT, WE WOULD BE TALKING OF A LOT FEWER DEATHS AND SEVERE INJURIES.

BRAVO TO THESE TWO AND TO ALL KENYANS WHO LOVE PEACE, JUSTICE AND BELIEVE IN DEMOCRACY!!

Alwar

FolksI sent a text message to my family and this is what I got...The ministry if Internal security urges you to please desist from sending or forwarding any SMS that may cause public unrest. This may lead to your prosecution"Hello? 260 people dead and it will is expected to rise.What the heck is going on in my country?Chifu--- End forwarded message ------ End forwarded message ---

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Am sorry to say these, the people who started these war in kenya are not kenyans the plan was done in washington dc may flower hotel in september of 2007, OOH our kenya am shocked that the blood that has been shed in this world is not enough for America.May God bless our country and restore the peace and pride we had,let us love each other we are brothers.

----- Forwarded Message ----From: Ajuoga Alwar <jackajuoga@...>AIDS treatments Sent: Tuesday, January 1, 2008 12:05:50 PMSubject: Re: : Sending text messages to Kenya is now banned?

Dear All,

First that we all cherish peace and many people who blog do so because they love, respect and value one enother even if most have not met physically. Many people got the same response when trying to send sms!! yet many were inocently tryong to foind out what was happenning because of the crisis the coutry has been plunged in. Restricting communication made things worse rather than better. It waqs possible that with interupted communication or fear of using communication equipment inocent people who even just wanted top tread carefully were unable to do so, or others who had to move but could avoid certain routes could have ran into unescessary danger.

Our authorities should desist from heightening emmotions at times like this when small actions can raise unescessary suspicion and worsen what is tem[orary and can be ccooled down.

I must say in the same brerath I WAS VERY IMPRESSED BY TWO SECURITY PERSONNEL. THE FIRST WAS OFFICER WHOM I BELIEVE WE GOT TO KNOW IN CALLED NTHENGE. HE HANDLED SOME YOUTH VERY IMPRESSIVELY IN FRONT OF THE KICC ON THE DAY OF CRISIS. THE SECOND WAS AN OFFICER I ALSOWATCHED ON TV, AS THEY WERE CHASING A GROUP THAT HAD SURENNDERED, ONE FELL AND THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO BE BEATEN. INSTEAD THE OFFICER OFFERED A HAND AND TO HELP HIM UP AND THENGAVE HIM "A CHASE" FROM SAFE DISTEANCE. IF ALL SECURITY OFFICERS DEPLOYED DURING THIS CRISIS HAD THE SAME SPIRIT, WE WOULD BE TALKING OF A LOT FEWER DEATHS AND SEVERE INJURIES.

BRAVO TO THESE TWO AND TO ALL KENYANS WHO LOVE PEACE, JUSTICE AND BELIEVE IN DEMOCRACY!!

Alwar

FolksI sent a text message to my family and this is what I got...The ministry if Internal security urges you to please desist from sending or forwarding any SMS that may cause public unrest. This may lead to your prosecution"Hello? 260 people dead and it will is expected to rise.What the heck is going on in my country?Chifu--- End forwarded message ------ End forwarded message ---

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.