RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Inclined Bed Therapy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Starshar and Rowena I went to the website you mentioned http://heal- me.com.au and I checked out the IBT or Inclined Bed Therapy page. It is amazing what he says inclining your bed will do and help for you. Maybe this has been mentioned to the group before. It is something you can do without cost. Here's what he said: Benefits To You ... Damaged spinal cord repair - from wheel chair to walking. Teenager reports all pimples went in two weeks (verified). MS, Parkinson's, Hashimotor's and Arthritis improvements. Huge detox to the body, this has been verified via client response to lymphatic massage (clients on IBT no-longer display symptoms of toxin flush) when

they are sleeping incline. Sleep right through the night. Breathing problems eliminated, sleep apnea, snoring, cot deaths resolved. Provides Fascia Trauma Unwinding - Check the Myofascial Release menu. Absolutely incredible how this function of Inclined Bed Therapy operates. If you want to feel young, pain free, energized and in good health, give this a go. Bones actually grow longer, you will grow taller. Balances the pelvic girdle and addresses Scoliosis/Kyphosis/Lordosis and Dowager's hump problems. Never be cold again in Winter, IBT keeps the body metabolism ticking along. You will get hotter in Summer, so take off the extra covers. Clients with high blood pressure have seen their blood pressure normalize after a few months. Nightly dreams become lucid (may be a product of lower toxins in the body and elevated oxygen levels). Your heart wont work as hard, now this is going to extend life. Type II Diabetic sufferers

have experienced a normalizing of their blood glucose levels. Oedema problems resolved. Incline the bed from the head and be suprised by the results. A most common report is that sleeping incline feels more natural than sleeping flat. People after sleeping incline for a few months are never happy going back to sleeping horizontal. This is very addictive. A message to smokers! For the first few weeks, may be a month, you will start coughing when you get out of bed in the morning, and this may pass after half an hour or so. This is IBT repairing your lungs. The increased humidity in your lungs and respiration improvements will provide an opportunity for your body to help repair damage done from smoking. IBT will also make it easier to kick the habit and for you to enter the wellness zone. The best part is, it is free. Just a few blocks of wood under your bed. Always start out at 3 or 4 inches, then work up to 6 to 8 inches incline. As a

therapist, I am staggered at the benefits provided. E-mail Ken, I'd loved to hear from you. Must Read Information ... Inclined Bed Therapy "The Importance of Gravity to our Health and Wellbeing, and its Relation to Rest & Sleep. by K. Fletcher" included in the eRegimens "Inclined Bed Therapy" article explains why the heart does not have to work as hard as when in a horizontal position. McInturff Miracle Spinal Damage Repair From IBT Side Effects Reported Initial aches in muscles as they elongate and reset (last 1 to 8 days) Initial headaches - this is a result of Fascial Release and fast detox for such an extended period. The fascia is unwinding 8 hours a day, as you sleep, all systems in the body will respond and normalize. (lasts 5 to 10 days). Emotional trauma releases from 3 weeks to 4 weeks and is ongoing depending on incline. This provides good health improvements. A product of fascia trauma exiting the body, permanently, this one aspect is worth the effort of this therapy and staying with it for a least 6 weeks to see how you go. Body slip. Yep, you will slip down your bed 5 to 12 inches over the nights sleep and wake up with your feet hanging over the edge. (I've gotten use to it ;-) Contra-Indicators If you have any metal or foreign wire, stent, or object surgically installed into your body, then you must consult with your medical doctor prior to commencing IBT. IBT is going to elongate and change the structure and functioning of the body. Starshar <starshar@...> wrote: Hi Rowena*************************Starshar said: I'm still

optimistically *assuming* I killed the dreaded Lyme critters. From what I read from other people, notably Daddybob, it can recur.This makes sense when we read research suggesting that pathogens can often put themselves into a sort of cyst form, hibernate or whatever. Or one might fail to kill "eggs" so to speak, early life forms, that don't get noticed until they have started replicating massively again.**************Yup, that's the piece of knowledge that keeps me from claiming I'm "cured" of Lyme. Nasty little beasts...*************I think I would cetainly do Salt and C every now and then, Sharon StarShar, even if I didn't do it all the time, if I was worried about that. Just insurance, so to speak. Even with tests, we likely never know the whole story. What if they were hiding in some organ - nothing might show up in a blood test, cos dey not in de blood dat day, nor de next, nor de next. But one day . .

..*********I hear ya! I actually did start the Salt/C protocol about 2 yrs ago, only to stop it abruptly when I got hit with esophageal spasms that were scarier'n'hell. That's when I figured I just might be a bit shy on the potassium scale........I am actually on a new experimental regimen which is a bit early to report on, but what the heck:The product is Epicor, and I think it's this list where others have posted about it, using it in the far less expensive Diamond V XPC LS version, available at equestrian suppliers (and Ebay).Here's an article on it: http://www.naturodoc.com/library/cancer/epicor.htmIt's available in capsules from Vitamin Research Products, and they have some articles on it at their site.here's a line I'd saved from one of their articles:"Researchers believe that EpiCor is a more powerful antioxidant than

blueberries, that it will protect against most known infections, reduce inflammation, fight off Candida, and support the growth of probiotics in the intestinal tract."This acts as an immune booster, not a 'killer' of anything. But within a couple of days of taking 1 cap a day, my "concrete" sinuses are draining for the first time in ages.Just for that alone, I am "sold"!********************************Since I have been telling everyone about the Frex program today, I will just mention that there are fifteen sets of frequencies for Lyme on that program. So running that once or twice a year could do no harm and just might do something wonderful you might not even know about. http://heal-me.com.au - instructions on recent email to - er - Sharon.************I already copied and saved your post to "er-Sharon" <G>.Definitly something I want to explore------as soon

as I can replace my broken headphones.**************Rowena************Thanks for this, Rowena!Sharon ("starshar" to distinguish between 2 Sharons) Acid Reflux? Constipation? Belly Fat?

Edema? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

Guest guest

Hi Helen,

I've been sleeping " inclined " for a long time. I'm pretty sure there are at

least several more on this list that are doing the same.

Unfortunately I cannot say that this has done much of anything for me, but I

also know that I do not want to sleep " flat " again.

There is no way I can explain this!

Sharon M

----- Original Message -----

Hello Starshar and Rowena

I went to the website you mentioned http://heal- me.com.au

and I checked out the IBT or Inclined Bed Therapy page. It is

amazing what he says inclining your bed will do and help for

you. Maybe this has been mentioned to the group before.

It is something you can do without cost. Here's what

he said:

Benefits To You ...

Damaged spinal cord repair - from wheel chair to walking.

Teenager reports all pimples went in two weeks (verified).

MS, Parkinson's, Hashimotor's and Arthritis improvements.

Huge detox to the body, this has been verified via client response to lymphatic

massage (clients on IBT no-longer display symptoms of toxin flush) when they are

sleeping incline.

Sleep right through the night. Breathing problems eliminated, sleep apnea,

snoring, cot deaths resolved.

Provides Fascia Trauma Unwinding - Check the Myofascial Release menu. Absolutely

incredible how this function of Inclined Bed Therapy operates. If you want to

feel young, pain free, energized and in good health, give this a go.

Bones actually grow longer, you will grow taller.

Balances the pelvic girdle and addresses Scoliosis/Kyphosis/Lordosis and

Dowager's hump problems.

Never be cold again in Winter, IBT keeps the body metabolism ticking along. You

will get hotter in Summer, so take off the extra covers.

Clients with high blood pressure have seen their blood pressure normalize after

a few months.

Nightly dreams become lucid (may be a product of lower toxins in the body and

elevated oxygen levels).

Your heart wont work as hard, now this is going to extend life.

Type II Diabetic sufferers have experienced a normalizing of their blood glucose

levels.

Oedema problems resolved. Incline the bed from the head and be suprised by the

results.

A most common report is that sleeping incline feels more natural than sleeping

flat. People after sleeping incline for a few months are never happy going back

to sleeping horizontal. This is very addictive.

A message to smokers! For the first few weeks, may be a month, you will start

coughing when you get out of bed in the morning, and this may pass after half an

hour or so. This is IBT repairing your lungs. The increased humidity in your

lungs and respiration improvements will provide an opportunity for your body to

help repair damage done from smoking. IBT will also make it easier to kick the

habit and for you to enter the wellness zone.

The best part is, it is free. Just a few blocks of wood under your bed.

Always start out at 3 or 4 inches, then work up to 6 to 8 inches incline.

As a therapist, I am staggered at the benefits provided.

E-mail Ken, I'd loved to hear from you.

Must Read Information ...

Inclined Bed Therapy

" The Importance of Gravity to our Health and Wellbeing, and its Relation to Rest

& Sleep. by K. Fletcher " included in the eRegimens " Inclined Bed Therapy "

article explains why the heart does not have to work as hard as when in a

horizontal position.

McInturff

Miracle Spinal Damage Repair From IBT

Side Effects Reported

Initial aches in muscles as they elongate and reset (last 1 to 8 days)

Initial headaches - this is a result of Fascial Release and fast detox for such

an extended period. The fascia is unwinding 8 hours a day, as you sleep, all

systems in the body will respond and normalize. (lasts 5 to 10 days).

Emotional trauma releases from 3 weeks to 4 weeks and is ongoing depending on

incline. This provides good health improvements. A product of fascia trauma

exiting the body, permanently, this one aspect is worth the effort of this

therapy and staying with it for a least 6 weeks to see how you go.

Body slip. Yep, you will slip down your bed 5 to 12 inches over the nights sleep

and wake up with your feet hanging over the edge. (I've gotten use to it ;-)

Contra-Indicators

If you have any metal or foreign wire, stent, or object surgically installed

into your body, then you must consult with your medical doctor prior to

commencing IBT. IBT is going to elongate and change the structure and

functioning of the body.

Guest guest

Helen & Sharon,

I, too, sleep inclined. I need to get my bed higher, to 7 inches,

before it fits the parameters for healing according to IBT. I

originally started sleeping that way because of GERD. It's not

sufficient to just have the top half of the body elevated with a

pillow, etc. With GERD, that position just scrunches the stomach

further. The body has to be in a straight line and the bed elevated

at the top.

I wouldn't sleep any other way, either.

Avril

In , " Starshar "

<starshar@...> wrote:

>

> Hi Helen,

>

> I've been sleeping " inclined " for a long time. I'm pretty sure

there are at least several more on this list that are doing the same.

> Unfortunately I cannot say that this has done much of anything for

me, but I also know that I do not want to sleep " flat " again.

>

> There is no way I can explain this!

>

> Sharon M

>

Guest guest

I've been at 6" for a few months. Will be going up to 7 1/2" soon. Also will not go back to flat bed. I just sleep much better with the bed inclined. Tom

Guest guest

Hello Tom and the others who replied who are doing this... I find it very interesting that you all are saying the same thing more or less. Thanks for that. I need to think about making my bed inclined. Helen tom chick <tomcat1943@...> wrote: I've been at 6" for a few months. Will be going up to 7 1/2" soon. Also will not go back to flat bed. I just sleep much better with the bed inclined. Tom Acid Reflux? Constipation? Belly Fat?

Edema? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

Guest guest

We've been on a 7.5 " incline now for...I forgot how long already...well it's

way over a year now. We'll never go back.

To repeat, our two big benefits were greatly decreased leg edema for her and

much stronger knees for me.

Also to repeat, we went up mostly at 3/4 " per two weeks. Any larger jump or

any shorter time on increases caused discomforts.

Daddybob

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Checked by AVG.

Version: 7.5.518 / Virus Database: 269.21.7/1319 - Release Date: 3/8/2008

10:14 AM

Guest guest

DaddybobI'm surprised that this incline helped leg edema. Usually they tell you raise your legs above your heart. Most interesting. Helenransley <ransley@...> wrote: We've been on a 7.5" incline now for...I forgot how long already...well it'sway over a year now. We'll never go back.To repeat, our two big benefits were greatly decreased leg edema for her andmuch stronger knees for me. Also to repeat, we went up mostly at 3/4" per two weeks. Any larger jump orany shorter time on increases caused discomforts. DaddybobNo virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.518 / Virus Database: 269.21.7/1319 - Release Date: 3/8/200810:14 AM

Guest guest

Helen wrote: >I'm surprised that this incline helped leg edema. Usually

they tell you raise your legs above your heart. Most interesting.<

This is actually one of the primary good things that K. Fletcher

attributed to it, and one of the reasons we went for it. Wifey had an awful

time with edema before this. Also, as time goes on, by sleeping inclined,

she appears to have built up a resistance to edema now. My knees used to

still hurt me if I slept on the couch, but now they've stopped doing that.

For a long time after we started IBT we would be uncomfortable over just one

night on a flat bed when traveling, but now it's not nearly as bothersome. I

think the effects accumulate.

I think it's time to throw out the old legs-above-the-heart-thing myself. It

could have been considered as seeming obvious, but it just ain't so.

Daddybob

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Checked by AVG.

Version: 7.5.518 / Virus Database: 269.21.7/1319 - Release Date: 3/8/2008

10:14 AM

Guest guest

Daddybob Thanks for that info! I have a problem with edema from time to time and especially in hot weather. I must see what I can do to get my bed elevated (inclined).The 'legs-above-the-heart-thing' came from allopathic medicine. What can we expect? Allopathic medicine has been largely orchestrated by the pharmaceutical companies and they want us taking their deadly drugs to get rid of things like edema and not using a couple of blocks of wood or something like that.Helen ransley

<ransley@...> wrote: Helen wrote: >I'm surprised that this incline helped leg edema. Usually they tell you raise your legs above your heart. Most interesting.<This is actually one of the primary good things that K. Fletcherattributed to it, and one of the reasons we went for it. Wifey had an awfultime with edema before this. Also, as time goes on, by sleeping inclined,she appears to have built up a resistance to edema now. My knees used tostill hurt me if I slept on the couch, but now they've stopped doing that.For a long time after we started IBT we would be uncomfortable over just onenight on a flat bed when traveling, but now it's not nearly as bothersome. Ithink the effects accumulate.I think it's time to throw out the old legs-above-the-heart-thing myself. Itcould have been

considered as seeming obvious, but it just ain't so.DaddybobNo virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.518 / Virus Database: 269.21.7/1319 - Release Date: 3/8/200810:14 AM

Guest guest

Inclined bed therapy is used for a number of ailments. According to Fletcher (who discovered the therapy), "Conditions this therapy has helped include: Parkinson's Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Cerebral Palsy, spinal cord injury, short term memory loss, heart conditions, blood pressure, respiratory problems, psoriasis, thrombosis, varicose veins, oedema, optic nerve damage, bladder infections, scoliosis of the spine, leg ulcer, gangrene, even completely restoring sight in supposedly irreversible optic nerve damage

caused through long term progressive ms."I use it for back pain associated with multiple sclerosis, and to improve circulation due to my vascular stenosis (CCSVI). I haven't really benefited from using it, but my husband has less severe sleep apnea. This link explains inclined bed therapy: http://www.metacafe.com/watch/805968/inclined_bed_therapy/

This is the site I ordered my frame from: http://www.thesleepshop.com/store/pc/Beds-Up-Bed-Elevating-Insert-2p548.htm

From: Angel <whiteangel1853@...>low dose naltrexone Sent: Tue, March 15, 2011 12:06:57 PMSubject: [low dose naltrexone] Inverted Bed Therapy

What is inverted bed therapy? I cannot find anything about it. Is it when the head is raised? Why Ivory soap in the enema? I have heard of using Lemon Juice, Coffee, Chamomile tea = but soap? This is what is in the Ivory soap- sodium tallowate, ( animal fat?) sodium cocoate or sodium palm kernelate, water, sodium chloride, sodium silicate, magnesium sulfate, and fragrance.[7] The soap bar had a determined pH value: 9.5. [2]Being our colon absorbs I am

not sure I would do an enema of that. I have severe IC, so, cannot use Lemon Juice or Organic Coffee ( which they say detoxes the liver) so, I thinking of trying Chamomile tea. I have been on LDN< 8 months now, having great results but am having some Yeast issues, due to use of antibiotic's when I had a sinus infection. Every 3 months I go off LDN for 3-4 days and it seems to take it to a new level. I was sick for over 20 years, I am not expecting over night,... I think I have more to cleanse , so, I

am preparing for that. "Courage does not always roar. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow"."

Guest guest

hi carolyn - very interesting

i have an orthopedic bed that raises/lowers/inclines[up or down]

last 2 weeks in i have raised/inclined up 6 inchs and have never slept so well, at least 7 hours continual sleep compared to 2 hours sleep/wake routine, when i settle down i raise the top 6 inchs, lucky there is a board at the end to stop body downward movement

regards peter

Inclined bed therapy is used for a number of ailments. According to Fletcher (who discovered the therapy), "Conditions this therapy has helped include: Parkinson's Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Cerebral Palsy, spinal cord injury, short term memory loss, heart conditions, blood pressure, respiratory problems, psoriasis, thrombosis, varicose veins, oedema, optic nerve damage, bladder infections, scoliosis of the spine, leg ulcer, gangrene, even completely restoring sight in supposedly irreversible optic nerve damage caused through long term progressive ms."I use it for back pain associated with multiple sclerosis, and to improve circulation due to my vascular stenosis (CCSVI). I haven't really benefited from using it, but my husband has less severe sleep apnea. This link explains inclined bed therapy: http://www.metacafe.com/watch/ 805968/inclined_bed_therapy/This is the site I ordered my frame from: http://www.thesleepshop.com/ store/pc/Beds-Up-Bed- Elevating-Insert-2p548.htm