RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

asks 3 questions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

On November 4, 1999, this letter was first posted to the e-mail resource 'cures for canceregroups'.

www.jsr1936.com The Cure for Cancer? jsr1936@...

Dear citizens of the world concerned about cancer,

My three postings are -

1. The Silence of the National Institutes of Health (NIH)

2. Dr. Hulda

3. Thioproline.

After composing these letters and many previous ones, these three questions have occurred to me -

1. The Government is proceeding swiftly to prosecute Dr. Hulda . Why doesn't it proceed with the same alacrity to investigate the anti-cancer potentialities of Thioproline?

2. Perhaps in the past Thioproline's ('Thiazolidine-4-carboxylic acid', 'Tac') toxicity may have limited its usefulness; however, my research suggests that vitamin C provides PHENOMENAL PROTECTION against its toxicity. The Lethal Dosage amount of this acid is 210 mg/kg. With the protection afforded by 'mega-doses' of vitamin C (ascorbic acid) could this amount be orally administered? Perhaps even be doubled to 420 mg/kg.? Perhaps even be tripled to 630 mg/kg.?

3. As reported in 1994 and 1997, Professor V. Schally, a Nobel Laureate, and his colleagues investigated and demonstrated in the laboratory the anti-cancer capability of compounds containing this acid. Why doesn't the Government show a similar interest?

Yours truly, S. , Post Office Box H, Hobart, Indiana 46342, (219) 763-1933

Post Script -

Since posting my initial 'Dr. Hulda ' letter I have found out these details about her address -

e-mail: david@...

address: Dr. Hulda , 'Self Health Resource Center', 1055 Bay Blvd #A, Chula Vista, CA. 91911

e-mail copy of this letter to Harold Varmus, M.D., Director, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, land,

execsec1@...,gov, (301) 496-2433

Mail copies of this letter to -

President Clinton, The White House, Washington, D.C.

Donna E. Shalala, Ph.D., Secretary of Health and Human Services, Washington, D.C.

Professor V. Schally, Veterans Affairs Medical Center, New Orleans, Louisiana

F. Cathcart, M.D., 'Orthomolecular Medicine', Los Altos, California

Mr. Jon Huntsman and M. Prescott, M.D., Executive Director,

'Huntsman Cancer Institute', Salt Lake City, Utah

e-mail copies to various persons