RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Hello all!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

she does some very intense bodyweight stuff. i like her for kettlebell workout ideas. don't particularly care for all the ahem angles of filming but they are good workouts. KASSIALDY_SOLANA'S WEBPAGEwife,mother,student,kettlebelleTo: exercisevideos Sent: Fri, August 6, 2010 6:48:37 PMSubject: Re: hello all!thanks to everyone for all the great suggestions... i decided to start out with following bodyrocktv.com, did my first workout last night and man i didnt realize how out of shape i was.. i thought this would be an easy start out and my legs are kiiiling me!!! ha ha guess im gonna need more warm up than i thought, so im taking a day off today, then back to it tomorrow.. eventually i plan to (when i get more used to it again) to light weight train one day then pilates the next etc.. and nancy, yeah i use freecycle too.. i actuall got 2 sets of light

weights the other day form an awesome freecycler!! well ill keep you all updated.. thanks for the support =D

Guest guest

yeah i did notice the attention to um... unnecessary body parts and her

flaunting of them, but id like to get up to her intense level, but for now im

starting slow and id never have thought that her absolute beginners work out

would be that good, but im hooked.. now im just looking for some good pilates..

so im gonna look around =D

>

> she does some very intense bodyweight stuff. i like her for kettlebell workout

> ideas. don't particularly care for all the ahem angles of filming but they are

> good workouts.

>

>

> KASSIA

>

> LDY_SOLANA'S WEBPAGE

>

> wife,mother,student,kettlebelle

>

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

>

> To: exercisevideos

> Sent: Fri, August 6, 2010 6:48:37 PM

> Subject: Re: hello all!

>

> thanks to everyone for all the great suggestions... i decided to start out

with

> following bodyrocktv.com, did my first workout last night and man i didnt

> realize how out of shape i was.. i thought this would be an easy start out and

> my legs are kiiiling me!!! ha ha guess im gonna need more warm up than i

> thought, so im taking a day off today, then back to it tomorrow.. eventually i

> plan to (when i get more used to it again) to light weight train one day then

> pilates the next etc.. and nancy, yeah i use freecycle too.. i actuall got 2

> sets of light weights the other day form an awesome freecycler!! well ill keep

> you all updated.. thanks for the support =D

>

Guest guest

>

> she does some very intense bodyweight stuff. i like her for kettlebell workout

> ideas. don't particularly care for all the ahem angles of filming but they are

> good workouts.

>

>

> KASSIA

>

> LDY_SOLANA'S WEBPAGE

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

with

> realize how out of shape i was.. i thought this would be an easy start out and

> thought, so im taking a day off today, then back to it tomorrow.. eventually i

> sets of light weights the other day form an awesome freecycler!! well ill keep

>

Guest guest

>

> good workouts.

>

>

> KASSIA

>

> LDY_SOLANA'S WEBPAGE

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

with

>

Guest guest

you can also find similar at myohmytv.com i have been so busy getting ready for school i haven't written down all her workouts either. pilates that is a tough one. for good technical stuff i always stick with stotts but many find her boring and dry. i like ana caban too. she has a good mix of dvds out. mari winsor is good i don't have to many b/c she sticks to pretty much the same sequence unlike the other two that mix it up more. i also like karen voight and denise austin. although not technical pilates,they have some great workouts of their own. http://www.totalfitnessdvds.com has great service,free shipping with $19 or over orders and plenty of long clips or http://www.collagevideo.com

have shorter clips but sometimes have hard to find elsewhere videos. that should help you find something you like but i personally do nearly all of my business with totalfitnessdvds. KASSIALDY_SOLANA'S WEBPAGEwife,mother,student,kettlebelleFrom: aleej86

To: exercisevideos Sent: Fri, August 6, 2010 7:12:46 PMSubject: Re: hello all!yeah i did notice the attention to um... unnecessary body parts and her flaunting of them, but id like to get up to her intense level, but for now im starting slow and id never have thought that her absolute beginners work out would be that good, but im hooked.. now im just looking for some good pilates.. so im gonna look around =D---

Guest guest

you can also find similar at myohmytv.com i have been so busy getting ready for school i haven't written down all her workouts either. pilates that is a tough one. for good technical stuff i always stick with stotts but many find her boring and dry. i like ana caban too. she has a good mix of dvds out. mari winsor is good i don't have to many b/c she sticks to pretty much the same sequence unlike the other two that mix it up more. i also like karen voight and denise austin. although not technical pilates,they have some great workouts of their own. http://www.totalfitnessdvds.com has great service,free shipping with $19 or over orders and plenty of long clips or http://www.collagevideo.com

have shorter clips but sometimes have hard to find elsewhere videos. that should help you find something you like but i personally do nearly all of my business with totalfitnessdvds. KASSIALDY_SOLANA'S WEBPAGEwife,mother,student,kettlebelleFrom: aleej86

To: exercisevideos Sent: Fri, August 6, 2010 7:12:46 PMSubject: Re: hello all!yeah i did notice the attention to um... unnecessary body parts and her flaunting of them, but id like to get up to her intense level, but for now im starting slow and id never have thought that her absolute beginners work out would be that good, but im hooked.. now im just looking for some good pilates.. so im gonna look around =D---

Guest guest

Guest guest

I just joined the group and wanted to introduce myself. What led me here is that my husband refused to take diabetes medicine (Metformin, Byeza or Victoza), claiming it is killing him. He said he wanted me to research iodine since his grandmother used to take drops daily. I really hope this is what he needs and his sugars (now well over 200) will be under control with supplementation. I'm waiting for JCrow's in the mail and am going to hunt for the other vitamins needed for him to start now. I just had surgery in Dec. for an ovarian cyst and am wondering if iodine could have prevented that too. I'm going to try it as well for support (and for health). Thanks for organizing this group!

Guest guest

Hello

and welcome:

I am not one of

the Moderators just a member and I can tell you that I no longer take Metformin

once I was about 8 weeks into the Iodine Protocol. I went very slowly adding 1

drop per week. My sugars went very low at one point and got my attention,

so I gradually weaned myself off the Metformin and glad I did after I heard how

tough it is on the kidneys. There was also someone else on the list who

had shrunk their Ovarian Cysts but I forget who it was.

You will be

amazed.

Bonnie

Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2012

5:07 PM

iodine

Subject: Hello all!

I just joined the group and wanted to introduce

myself. What led me here is that my husband refused to take diabetes medicine

(Metformin, Byeza or Victoza), claiming it is killing him. He said he wanted

me to research iodine since his grandmother used to take drops daily. I

really hope this is what he needs and his sugars (now well over 200) will be

under control with supplementation. I'm waiting for JCrow's in the mail and

am going to hunt for the other vitamins needed for him to start now. I just

had surgery in Dec. for an ovarian cyst and am wondering if iodine could have

prevented that too. I'm going to try it as well for support (and for health).

Thanks for organizing this group!

size=1 width="100%" noshade color="#aca899"

align=center>

No virus found in this message.

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

Version: 2012.0.1913 / Virus Database: 2114/4858 - Release Date: 03/08/12

Guest guest

It was me Bonnie - I eliminated them.

Buist, ND HC

RE: Hello all!

Hello and welcome:

I am not one of the Moderators just a member and I can tell you that I no longer take Metformin once I was about 8 weeks into the Iodine Protocol. I went very slowly adding 1 drop per week. My sugars went very low at one point and got my attention, so I gradually weaned myself off the Metformin and glad I did after I heard how tough it is on the kidneys. There was also someone else on the list who had shrunk their Ovarian Cysts but I forget who it was.

You will be amazed.

Bonnie

From: iodine [mailto:iodine ] On Behalf Of BlaisSent: Thursday, March 08, 2012 5:07 PMiodine Subject: Hello all!

I just joined the group and wanted to introduce myself. What led me here is that my husband refused to take diabetes medicine (Metformin, Byeza or Victoza), claiming it is killing him. He said he wanted me to research iodine since his grandmother used to take drops daily. I really hope this is what he needs and his sugars (now well over 200) will be under control with supplementation. I'm waiting for JCrow's in the mail and am going to hunt for the other vitamins needed for him to start now. I just had surgery in Dec. for an ovarian cyst and am wondering if iodine could have prevented that too. I'm going to try it as well for support (and for health). Thanks for organizing this group!

size=1 width="100%" noshade color="#aca899" align=center>

No virus found in this message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.comVersion: 2012.0.1913 / Virus Database: 2114/4858 - Release Date: 03/08/12

Guest guest

That is amazing! I'll report back on the results =)From: Buist, ND HC <stephaniebnd@...>Subject: Re: Hello all!iodine Date: Friday, March 9, 2012, 7:13 AM

It was me Bonnie - I eliminated them.

Buist, ND HC

RE: Hello all!

Hello and welcome: I am not one of the Moderators just a member and I can tell you that I no longer take Metformin once I was about 8 weeks into the Iodine Protocol. I went very slowly adding 1 drop per week. My sugars went very low at one point and got my attention, so I gradually weaned myself off the Metformin and glad I did after I heard how tough it is on the kidneys. There was also someone else on the list who had shrunk their Ovarian Cysts but I forget who it was. You will be amazed. Bonnie

From: iodine [mailto: iodine ] On Behalf Of BlaisSent: Thursday, March 08, 2012 5:07 PMiodine Subject: Hello all!

I just joined the group and wanted to introduce myself. What led me here is that my husband refused to take diabetes medicine (Metformin, Byeza or Victoza), claiming it is killing him. He said he wanted me to research iodine since his grandmother used to take drops daily. I really hope this is what he needs and his sugars (now well over 200) will be under control with supplementation. I'm waiting for JCrow's in the mail and am going to hunt for the other vitamins needed for him to start now. I just had surgery in Dec. for an ovarian cyst and am wondering if iodine could have prevented that too. I'm going to try it as well for support (and for health). Thanks for organizing this group! size=1 width="100%" noshade color="#aca899" align=center>

No virus found in this message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.comVersion: 2012.0.1913 / Virus Database: 2114/4858 - Release Date: 03/08/12