RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Iodine and tooth pain

Rate this topic

Guest guest

tooth pain without something the dentist can do can mean low progesterone.i know it from my daughter.

the best book about progesterone is the book of dr lee and it much more then only menopause.

What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Menopause : The Breakthrough Book on Natural Hormone Balance

On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 8:16 PM, agnes9971 <agnes9971@...> wrote:

Hi Everyone,I have a question on iodine curing/helping tooth pain. Since my thyroid removal in 2004, my teeth are achy and I often have problems with them. Some hurt so much but have no cavities or need root canal. As wih many of my other symptoms, I'm told that it's in my head.

Well, would Lugols help with the pain? What do I do, put a few drops aroud the achy teeth?Thank you,Agnes

Guest guest

Thank you but per my blood work, my progesterone levels are normal. It's my estrogen that's a little low. I'm taking progesterone pill to control heavy bleeding already. My toothaches seem to have started after my thyroid removal. Sent from my iPadOn Mar 4, 2012, at 2:35 PM, ido zahavi <zahavi100@...> wrote:

tooth pain without something the dentist can do can mean low progesterone.i know it from my daughter.

the best book about progesterone is the book of dr lee and it much more then only menopause.

What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Menopause : The Breakthrough Book on Natural Hormone Balance

On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 8:16 PM, agnes9971 <agnes9971@...> wrote:

Hi Everyone,I have a question on iodine curing/helping tooth pain. Since my thyroid removal in 2004, my teeth are achy and I often have problems with them. Some hurt so much but have no cavities or need root canal. As wih many of my other symptoms, I'm told that it's in my head.

Well, would Lugols help with the pain? What do I do, put a few drops aroud the achy teeth?Thank you,Agnes

Guest guest

It could be sinus pain causing the tooth ache. Congestion in the tiny air spaces

that our head bones are filled with causes a pressure pain. I don't know if

iodine will work, but next time it happens reach for a decongestant instead of a

pain killer and see if that helps.

G.

>

> Hi Everyone,

>

> I have a question on iodine curing/helping tooth pain. Since my thyroid

removal in 2004, my teeth are achy and I often have problems with them. Some

hurt so much but have no cavities or need root canal. As wih many of my other

symptoms, I'm told that it's in my head.

>

> Well, would Lugols help with the pain? What do I do, put a few drops aroud the

achy teeth?

>

> Thank you,

> Agnes

>

Guest guest

If you still have mercury fillings, sometimes it can cause pain when starting

out on iodine or increasing doses.

Linn

> >

> > Hi Everyone,

> >

> > I have a question on iodine curing/helping tooth pain. Since my thyroid

removal in 2004, my teeth are achy and I often have problems with them. Some

hurt so much but have no cavities or need root canal. As wih many of my other

symptoms, I'm told that it's in my head.

> >

> > Well, would Lugols help with the pain? What do I do, put a few drops aroud

the achy teeth?

> >

> > Thank you,

> > Agnes

> >

>

Guest guest

This explains a lot! Three teeth on one side of my mouth ache like crazy since iodine~JoanOn Mar 4, 2012, at 10:10 PM, "Linn" <mwm1glm@...> wrote:

If you still have mercury fillings, sometimes it can cause pain when starting out on iodine or increasing doses.

Linn

> >

> > Hi Everyone,

> >

> > I have a question on iodine curing/helping tooth pain. Since my thyroid removal in 2004, my teeth are achy and I often have problems with them. Some hurt so much but have no cavities or need root canal. As wih many of my other symptoms, I'm told that it's in my head.

> >

> > Well, would Lugols help with the pain? What do I do, put a few drops aroud the achy teeth?

> >

> > Thank you,

> > Agnes

> >

>

Guest guest

The pain seems to be relatedTo not having a thyroid. It's actually netters since I started Iodoral.Sent from my HTC smartphone on the Now Network from Sprint!----- Reply message -----From: " Linn " <mwm1glm@...><iodine >Subject: Re: Iodine and tooth painDate: Sun, Mar 4, 2012 10:10 pm If you still have mercury fillings, sometimes it can cause pain when starting out on iodine or increasing doses.LinnModerator> >> > Hi Everyone,> > > > I have a question on iodine curing/helping tooth pain. Since my thyroid removal in 2004, my teeth are achy and I often have problems with them. Some hurt so much but have no cavities or need root canal. As wih many of my other symptoms, I'm told that it's in my head. > > > > Well, would Lugols help with the pain? What do I do, put a few drops aroud the achy teeth?> > > > Thank you,> > Agnes> >>