RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: iodine for sinus irrigation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I would just keep doing your neti pot with warm clean water(not tap water) and

salt. Up your Vit C and go to bed early.

There is a nasal wash that has xylitol(it kills bacteria) in it but I can't

think of the name. Someone else will may think of it or if you go to a good

health food store they will have it.

>

> Hello,

> I have been dosing with Lugol's for about two weeks. I seem to remember

reading on this list about using Lugol's in a nasal irrigation solution for

sinus infections. Has anyone had success with this and how long did it take for

your symptoms to subside? I have developed a pervasive acrid smell in my nasal

cavity which smells like burning cigarettes (I am not a smoker). It is driving

me crazy.

>

> thanks,

> Pam H.

>

Guest guest

I have often used 2-3 drops of 2% Lugol's in the salt water of neti pot and found it helpful fighting sinus stuff. You can also add xylitol to the water, if you have access to it.The xylitol spray is Xlear. Helpful, but a little pricey.Judy They that trust in the LORD shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever. Ps. 124:1From: jjc1000us

<jjc1000us@...>iodine Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2011 3:53 PMSubject: Re: iodine for sinus irrigation

I would just keep doing your neti pot with warm clean water(not tap water) and salt. Up your Vit C and go to bed early.

There is a nasal wash that has xylitol(it kills bacteria) in it but I can't think of the name. Someone else will may think of it or if you go to a good health food store they will have it.

>

> Hello,

> I have been dosing with Lugol's for about two weeks. I seem to remember reading on this list about using Lugol's in a nasal irrigation solution for sinus infections. Has anyone had success with this and how long did it take for your symptoms to subside? I have developed a pervasive acrid smell in my nasal cavity which smells like burning cigarettes (I am not a smoker). It is driving me crazy.

>

> thanks,

> Pam H.

>

Guest guest

Xlear is the xylitol nose spray - very effective.

Kathy T.

From: jjc1000us <jjc1000us@...>Subject: Re: iodine for sinus irrigationiodine Date: Tuesday, September 27, 2011, 4:53 PM

I would just keep doing your neti pot with warm clean water(not tap water) and salt. Up your Vit C and go to bed early.There is a nasal wash that has xylitol(it kills bacteria) in it but I can't think of the name. Someone else will may think of it or if you go to a good health food store they will have it.>> Hello,> I have been dosing with Lugol's for about two weeks. I seem to remember reading on this list about using Lugol's in a nasal irrigation solution for sinus infections. Has anyone had success with this and how long did it take for your symptoms to subside? I have developed a pervasive acrid smell in my nasal cavity which smells like burning cigarettes (I am not a smoker). It is driving me

crazy.> > thanks,> Pam H.>

Guest guest

You may be fighting food allergies. Wheat, corn, soy, canola oil, Chocolate, coffee, and so on.You may need to go on a fruit/vegetable/rice/fish diet for a few weeks. All boxes, bags,cans and jars at the supermarkets are GMO now, so the experiment in how many get cancers continuses. Avoid all non organic foods. Here the local dog refuses US chain foods. He does not see them as food. I wonder why? The locals think he is fussy.You can reintroduce the US Gmos and processed foods till you find out that it is likely all processed foods. My sinus close on any American chain restaraunt foods. 30 minutes. If you can call what they serve as

foods. I an in the phillipines for 2 weeks and have clear sinu' ANY AMERICAN chain here causes me sinus issues. But my sinus' are free and clear on all the local foods.Tell me again its not the food.From: Kathy Turetzky <kathy.caurdy@...>iodine Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2011 12:08 PMSubject: Re: Re: iodine for sinus irrigation

Xlear is the xylitol nose spray - very effective.

Kathy T.

From: jjc1000us <jjc1000us@...>Subject: Re: iodine for sinus irrigationiodine Date: Tuesday, September 27, 2011, 4:53 PM

I would just keep doing your neti pot with warm clean water(not tap water) and salt. Up your Vit C and go to bed early.There is a nasal wash that has xylitol(it kills bacteria) in it but I can't think of the name. Someone else will may think of it or if you go to a good health food store they will have it.>> Hello,> I have been dosing with Lugol's for about two weeks. I seem to remember reading on this list about using Lugol's in a nasal irrigation solution for sinus infections. Has anyone had success with this and how long did it take for your symptoms to subside? I have developed a pervasive acrid smell in my nasal cavity which smells like burning cigarettes (I am not a smoker). It is driving me

crazy.> > thanks,> Pam H.>