RemedySpot.com

& thehassle

Rate this topic

Guest guest

-

I'm sure this is going to sound harsh, but right now, I'd kick your butt if you were here.

Maybe you'd rather organize your life around chemo, radiation and painpills? And have your family go thru all that, then lose you?

What is difficult about mixing iodine and salt into water, and drinking it with a handful of pills that takes 30 min 1X week to separate into little cups, bags or pill boxes?

Sweetie - you only have 1 life.  You've already lost breast and have cancer.

Now go have a pity party for 15 min, cry about your situation, yell at me, then get busy *living*.  Take care of health, meditate, play with kids/grands, love your partner, whatever.

Wishing (no, seeing!) you *vibrantly* healthy.-- Peace . . . Hawkridgein a NE Seattle 'burb

Maybe I was looking for an 'easy way out' but I don't think that I wantto have to focus my whole life around one particular supplement. Isiodine useless or harmful if just taken as a direct supplement ~ ie

50mg/day? How do those of you who use the iodine protocol go aboutgetting frequent blood tests? Is this something I could just ask mygeneral practitioner to order? Would they know what to test for and howto interpret the results?

Perhaps this is too confusing to be useful for me...

:-(