RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Exercise videos

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Carol,

You are adorable. You made me feel very good when I read this. Thanks. It makes me happy to know you have become such a devoted Life Lifter after trying all the rest.

Love you dearly,

Rashelle

Be sure to check out all of the great specials available on my web sites. Save $30 on the Large Body Wrap package until April 30thVisit us at http://www.lifelift.com or http://www.angelmagic.com. All other web sites belong to distributors, these are my personal web sites.Join our discussion group at LifeLift-subscribe@...

Exercise videos

Hi everyone. I just posted a similar message to the More Oxygen list. I have a feeling I'll get more of a response from them, since we are all dedicated Life Lifters here, but I thought I'd give you all a shot too.I'm getting ready to sell some stuff on e-bay, including some exercise videos which have only been watched 5-10 times each. Included are Body Flex, Oxycise, Callanetics, and some The Firm workouts. If anyone's interested, please e-mail me directly at trixxer@....(this is my attempt to finance many of the wonderful things you have all convinced me to buy - the herbal body wrap, the bust enhancer, Udo's Oil, a body brush...the list goes on. Boy this list is getting expensive, but sooooooo worth it!)Carol

Guest guest

I'm loving this too - loves her videos too and this would get her moving! Great suggestion for Christmas!

Kathy

-------------- Original message -------------- From: Carol in IL <ps1272000@...>

http://www.jumptothemusic.com/

Kewl O!!

LOVES her videos and dances to anything in them... this would work for her.

Thanks!!! Going to check the library first. :-)JoanElderAOL (DOT) COM wrote:

Olivia just LOVES these videos. Check them out.http://jjumptothemusic.com/

Carol in IL

Mom to seven including , 6 with TOF, AVcanal, GERD, LS, Asthma, subglottal stenosis, chronic constipation ( cured now ) and DS.

My problem is not how I look. It's how you see me.

How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.

Guest guest

Joan,

Thanks for posting. I went right over to the sight and ordered them

for Elsey. I know she will love them.

Jo

Guest guest

In a message dated 10/5/06 9:24:25 AM, MJPSEW@... writes:

I know she will love them.

Jo

Yes. Olivia really loves dance class with the girls.

joan

Guest guest

If your patients have a Wii at home, or if your office wants to look into getting one for individual classes, Wii Fit is always a good exercise program as it covers almost anything you want to do, and can be easy going or intense depending on what the patient needs. I know a few doctor offices/therapy offices that are starting to use the Wii fit in their work place with patients. From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of MajumdarSent: Friday, February 10, 2012 7:43 AM Subject: Exercise Videos My patients really like Zumba, Tae Boe, and Sansone's walking DVDs although I personally have never used these. I believe P90X covers strength training and I do have some patients who use this, although for most it will be too advanced. I really like the book by Women's or Men's Health Big Book of Exercises available for ~$10 on Amazon. Pictures are descriptive, yet the models are wearing skimpy clothes so I usually give a disclaimer as some patients might be sensitive. I hold exercise classes such as belly dancing, dance (combo of aerobics, tae boe and Zumba) and have done a weight training class with circuits to teach lifting techniques. We are looking in to bringing a yoga and/or Zumba instructor in as well and have aerobics scheduled for the spring. We have also done Zumba DVDs as a group before. Majumdar RD LDN Sinai Hospital of Baltimore

**CONFIDENTIALITY & PRIVACY NOTICE**: This message and any included attachments originate from Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center and are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). This email and any attachments are confidential and may contain privileged or protected patient health information. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error with a copy to SecurityOfficer@... by e-mail or call Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center in Alamogordo, NM at 575-439-6100, attention Security Officer.