RemedySpot.com

??? Ringer's solution K pasta?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

What is it? That is what's in it? What is the recipe? and does it do any better than just salt and baking soda?

It is KCL (potassium chloride)that stops the heart with lethal injection.The other drugs are given beforehand and just make it more humane ie a barbiturate to depress the central nervous system and a paralytic .KBr (potassium bromide)is salt too ,try to buy this online ie could treat grand mal seizures(epilepsy) in my dog instead of getting a vet bill.Pressure cooking does a more complete microbial kill than boiling( kills spores as well).That is why autoclaves (uses steam under pressure) are used in hospitals,vet clinics,dental clinics etc.And they are routinely checked with spore testing to ensure an effective kill.You could pressure cook the mixed Ringer's solution but the salt would be corrosive to the cooker and would need to be volume adjusted later.Sea salt is made from evaporating sea water and contains other minerals as well as impurities.Sea salt can be further purified.Probably just using sea salt alone would be o.K.What I was trying to do was follow Boeks research regarding ciliary activity.See Boek,Wilbert ,Physiologic and Hypertonic saline solutions impair ciliary activity in vitro,Larygoscope,Mar99 no3 p.396 .I assume the salt I'm using is pure or close to pure substance.ie melting points as in Handbook of Chemistry and physics.Breathe ease XL packets basically makes a Ringers solution (grossans product).

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.0.238 / Virus Database: 270.11.34/2032 - Release Date: 03/31/09 06:02:00