Guest guest

Iodine and eyesight

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I know Iodine is important for the ciliary body of the eyes, but is changing

eyesight related to bromide detox.

I originally started iodine due to fatigue, weight gain. swollen ankles and

fingers,knee and back pain, eyesight changes. Everything has resolved after

being on 25 mg for 2 months, but my eyesight continues to have good days and bad

days. Some days I can see clearly, but others there is blurring of the vision. I

thought this might be resolved by upping my dose of Iodoral to 50 mg, but this

hasnt helped. I have tried the salt detox protocol, and this hasnt helped. Any

thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I know a while back someone had posted on eye changes and I would love to hear

from that person to see what they did and did it help.

Be Well

Theresa

Guest guest

Start checking your blood sugar. Higher levels can cause blurriness.LinnOn Jan 24, 2011, at 6:44 AM, grandmatflowers wrote:

I know Iodine is important for the ciliary body of the eyes, but is changing eyesight related to bromide detox.

I originally started iodine due to fatigue, weight gain. swollen ankles and fingers,knee and back pain, eyesight changes. Everything has resolved after being on 25 mg for 2 months, but my eyesight continues to have good days and bad days. Some days I can see clearly, but others there is blurring of the vision. I thought this might be resolved by upping my dose of Iodoral to 50 mg, but this hasnt helped. I have tried the salt detox protocol, and this hasnt helped. Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I know a while back someone had posted on eye changes and I would love to hear from that person to see what they did and did it help.

Be Well

Theresa

Guest guest

Hi Theresa,I'm not the person who reported about iodine and eyes before. I'll be glad to heard for them also. My husband has reported poor eye convergence sometimes when he is tired late in the day after starting dosing with iodine 9months ago. He does better when we don't skip our daily carrot juice, also fermented cod liver oil. He has been using 50mg of lugol. He is considering using more to prevent or correct this eye problem.Eye problems and thyroid-associated orbitopathy (TAO), frequently termed Graves ophthalmopathy are explained here http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1218444-overviewFrom: grandmatflowers <grandmatflowers@...>iodine Sent: Mon, January 24, 2011 5:44:31 AMSubject: Iodine and eyesight

I know Iodine is important for the ciliary body of the eyes, but is changing eyesight related to bromide detox.

I originally started iodine due to fatigue, weight gain. swollen ankles and fingers,knee and back pain, eyesight changes. Everything has resolved after being on 25 mg for 2 months, but my eyesight continues to have good days and bad days. Some days I can see clearly, but others there is blurring of the vision. I thought this might be resolved by upping my dose of Iodoral to 50 mg, but this hasnt helped. I have tried the salt detox protocol, and this hasnt helped. Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I know a while back someone had posted on eye changes and I would love to hear from that person to see what they did and did it help.

Be Well

Theresa

Guest guest

if it is related to grave,look at low dose naltrexone as it helped some with their eyes

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 7:56 PM, Magallanes <pataviva@...> wrote:

Hi Theresa,

I'm not the person who reported about iodine and eyes before. I'll be glad to heard for them also. My husband has reported poor eye convergence sometimes when he is tired late in the day after starting dosing with iodine 9months ago. He does better when we don't skip our daily carrot juice, also fermented cod liver oil. He has been using 50mg of lugol. He is considering using more to prevent or correct this eye problem.

Eye problems and thyroid-associated orbitopathy (TAO), frequently termed Graves ophthalmopathy are explained here http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1218444-overview

Sent: Mon, January 24, 2011 5:44:31 AMSubject: Iodine and eyesight 

I know Iodine is important for the ciliary body of the eyes, but is changing eyesight related to bromide detox.I originally started iodine due to fatigue, weight gain. swollen ankles and fingers,knee and back pain, eyesight changes. Everything has resolved after being on 25 mg for 2 months, but my eyesight continues to have good days and bad days. Some days I can see clearly, but others there is blurring of the vision. I thought this might be resolved by upping my dose of Iodoral to 50 mg, but this hasnt helped. I have tried the salt detox protocol, and this hasnt helped. Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I know a while back someone had posted on eye changes and I would love to hear from that person to see what they did and did it help.Be Well Theresa

Guest guest

Thanks to all who have responded to my question on eyesight changes. I have

started an exercise program for the eyes, to help with the blurring. I have had

DVD for this for months and started it 2 weeks ago and am just starting to

notice a difference. Dont know if its from the DVD or the Iodine 50mg, but I am

thankful. What a great resource I have found in this group.

Thanks friends

Be Well

Theresa

>

> I know Iodine is important for the ciliary body of the eyes, but is changing

> I originally started iodine due to fatigue, weight gain. swollen ankles and

being on 25 mg for 2 months, but my eyesight continues to have good days and bad

days. Some days I can see clearly, but others there is blurring of the vision. I

>

> I know a while back someone had posted on eye changes and I would love to hear

from that person to see what they did and did it help.

>

> Be Well

> Theresa

>

Guest guest

What is the DVD? I'd like to order one.

Re: Iodine and eyesight

>

>Thanks to all who have responded to my question on eyesight changes. I have

started an exercise program for the eyes, to help with the blurring. I have had

DVD for this for months and started it 2 weeks ago and am just starting to

notice a difference. Dont know if its from the DVD or the Iodine 50mg, but I am

thankful. What a great resource I have found in this group.

>

>Thanks friends

>Be Well

>Theresa

>

>

>>

>> I know Iodine is important for the ciliary body of the eyes, but is changing

>> I originally started iodine due to fatigue, weight gain. swollen ankles and

>>

>> I know a while back someone had posted on eye changes and I would love to

hear from that person to see what they did and did it help.

>>

>> Be Well

>> Theresa

>>

>

>

>

>

>------------------------------------

>

>All off topic posts should go to the IodineOT group

IodineOT/