Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Cliff,

This sounds very good, but does this man maybe also use hormones bside the

flaxoil etc.? Because I know a lot of men who suffer from prostatecancer and

when they start to use hormones (I don't know which one but it is a regular

treatment here in the Netherlands) than their P.S.A. lowers dramatically,

but doesn't stop the cancer. I know one man , see his story at my site (Mr.

P.) who does a combination of hormones and complementary nutritional

supplements (see his story for which one exactly) and he is doing very well

on it. His prostatecancer is incurable and with metastases but he works

again en feels very well. And his P.S.A. lowers almost every month a few

tenths of points.

So your story is a good message but it should be complete if you also

mention the complete treatment. If thihs doesn't use hormones than it is an

almost unbelievable story.

Gr. Kees Braam

webmaster www.kanker-actueel.nl/index_e.html

Bruce

> Bruce is my sister in law Charlotte's brother. A few weeks ago she told

me

> that he had been diagnosed with Prostate Cancer and they were deciding

what

> to do. They recieved a lot of informatin from us and the letter below is

> the result.

>

> Cliff

>

>

> Hi Cliff,

>

> Thanks for all your prayers and info sent to Bruce. When I talked with

> him a few days ago, he was so happy that his PSA count has gone

> from 16.9 to 3.9! They took a second test last week, so we are praising

> the Lord for this good report. He started with the flaxoil and cottage

> cheese

> immediately......so let's trust that he won't need ANY radiation, etc.

> He is

> feeling much better too. I just pray that the Lord will give him extra

> strength

> each day. He works 12 hour shifts. With his other physical problems, he

> really needs HIS TOUCH! We're trusting for a COMPLETE healing, and I

> believe it is happening! God is sooooo good! Please continue to pray

> for

> him and his family.

>

> Bruce does plan on continuing with the flaxoil and Vergie says they are

> going to start the whole family on it! [Vergie is an RN]

>

> Thanks again for your various e-mail stories! I do get a kick out of

> some

> of the humorous ones. In light of the world affairs, we need them.

>

> Love to you and ,

> Charlotte

> ________________________________________________________________

> GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

> Juno offers FREE or PREMIUM Internet access for less!

> Join Juno today! For your FREE software, visit:

> http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

>

>

>

>

> Get HUGE info at http://www.cures for cancer.ws, and post your own links there.

Unsubscribe by sending email to cures for cancer-unsubscribeegroups or by

visiting http://www.bobhurt.com/subunsub.mv

>

>

Guest guest

Hi,

There is no other treatment. Bruce was very recently diagnosed; not more

than a week before he began use of the flaxseed oil.

I also know that there are at least 30 different strains of PCa and maybe up

to a hundred and they do not all respond the same way to any approach.

I had a PSA yesterday and am holding my breath to get the results. My PCa

is probably a lot more aggessive than Bruce's.

Re: Bruce

>Dear Cliff,

>

>This sounds very good, but does this man maybe also use hormones bside the

>flaxoil etc.? Because I know a lot of men who suffer from prostatecancer

and

>when they start to use hormones (I don't know which one but it is a regular

>treatment here in the Netherlands) than their P.S.A. lowers dramatically,

>but doesn't stop the cancer. I know one man , see his story at my site (Mr.

>P.) who does a combination of hormones and complementary nutritional

>supplements (see his story for which one exactly) and he is doing very well

>on it. His prostatecancer is incurable and with metastases but he works

>again en feels very well. And his P.S.A. lowers almost every month a few

>tenths of points.

>

>So your story is a good message but it should be complete if you also

>mention the complete treatment. If thihs doesn't use hormones than it is an

>almost unbelievable story.

>

>Gr. Kees Braam

>webmaster www.kanker-actueel.nl/index_e.html

>

>

Guest guest

And what do you use Cliff?. No hormones extra?

Anyhow goodluck tomorrow and hopefully a good result.

Gr. Kees braam

webmaster www.kanker-actueel.nl

>

>

> >Dear Cliff,

> >

> >This sounds very good, but does this man maybe also use hormones bside

the

> >flaxoil etc.? Because I know a lot of men who suffer from prostatecancer

> and

> >when they start to use hormones (I don't know which one but it is a

regular

> >treatment here in the Netherlands) than their P.S.A. lowers dramatically,

> >but doesn't stop the cancer. I know one man , see his story at my site

(Mr.

> >P.) who does a combination of hormones and complementary nutritional

> >supplements (see his story for which one exactly) and he is doing very

well

> >on it. His prostatecancer is incurable and with metastases but he works

> >again en feels very well. And his P.S.A. lowers almost every month a few

> >tenths of points.

> >

> >So your story is a good message but it should be complete if you also

> >mention the complete treatment. If thihs doesn't use hormones than it is

an

> >almost unbelievable story.

> >

> >Gr. Kees Braam

> >webmaster www.kanker-actueel.nl/index_e.html

> >

> >

>

>

> Get HUGE info at http://www.cures for cancer.ws, and post your own links there.

Unsubscribe by sending email to cures for cancer-unsubscribeegroups or by

visiting http://www.bobhurt.com/subunsub.mv

>

>

Guest guest

Hi,

I do not know of anything other than a routine physical. Bruce would be

late 50s or early 60s.

Cliff

how old is Bruce, and what symptoms had he been experiencing that

drove hime to the doc for an eventual diagnosis?

Pope

Guest guest

how old is Bruce, and what symptoms had he been experiencing that

drove hime to the doc for an eventual diagnosis?

Pope

> Hi,

>

> There is no other treatment. Bruce was very recently diagnosed;

not more

> than a week before he began use of the flaxseed oil.

>

> I also know that there are at least 30 different strains of PCa and

maybe up

> to a hundred and they do not all respond the same way to any

approach.

>

> I had a PSA yesterday and am holding my breath to get the

results. My PCa

> is probably a lot more aggessive than Bruce's.

>

> Re: Bruce

>

>

> >Dear Cliff,

> >

> >This sounds very good, but does this man maybe also use hormones

bside the

> >flaxoil etc.? Because I know a lot of men who suffer from

prostatecancer

> and

> >when they start to use hormones (I don't know which one but it is

a regular

> >treatment here in the Netherlands) than their P.S.A. lowers

dramatically,

> >but doesn't stop the cancer. I know one man , see his story at my

site (Mr.

> >P.) who does a combination of hormones and complementary

nutritional

> >supplements (see his story for which one exactly) and he is doing

very well

> >on it. His prostatecancer is incurable and with metastases but he

works

> >again en feels very well. And his P.S.A. lowers almost every month

a few

> >tenths of points.

> >

> >So your story is a good message but it should be complete if you

also

> >mention the complete treatment. If thihs doesn't use hormones than

it is an

> >almost unbelievable story.

> >

> >Gr. Kees Braam

> >webmaster www.kanker-actueel.nl/index_e.html

> >

> >

• 5 years later...

Hi Bruce, You wound up in the right place.. I was just diagnosed in September and began a search for all that I could learn at that time. Always best not to go blindly into battle. What is your Geneotype? Sheena bruce_balling <twoball@...> wrote: HelloThis forum was eventually going to be found, and so I did. Members mail reached me in masses, though I may still need to refine my topic. I

was aware of the numbers of cases, but my needs as is everyone's I'm sure, are not only treatment right now. I look for more solid information and facts of, what side effects occur, Neuropathy, Cryoglob., Purpla and so on from the Alpha Interferon injections. Cure is farmost, but financial needs right now is something I hope I can resolve. I claim I contracted HCV from within a prison setting (Carpenter Free Staff) working among inmates where HCV, HIV, Tuberculoses, and others run rampet. I fit none of the other criteria. Monogamous for 26 + years, no transfusion, injected drugs, tatoos or a straw stuck in my nose. My duties at work was working with inmates, in and around thier cells (Toilets Bedding Personnel Belongings), most suspicious, mending a wound, and within a few weeks of starting I physically stopped a fight between to younger inmates, where I should have blew the whistle, minor blood spill, but one did

have HCV. I'm looking for info on percentage of cases in the prisons, more solid literature on side effects from treatment, and more details on Cirrhosis and when it occurred. I I'm in the wrong forum please inform me. Thanks Deuce

Sponsored LinkMortgage rates near 39yr lows. $510,000 Mortgage for $1,698/mo - Calculate new house payment

• 4 years later...

How did you fix?Sent from my iPadOn Dec 12, 2010, at 9:04 AM, dawn volz <dawnv5@...> wrote:

i could not tolerate any thyroid meds either till i fixed my adrenals bit....so i would look at your cortisol issues....

• 1 year later...

Hi Sharri,

Thanks for sharing! I have not yet needed to refere any clients for a QEEG but did get one myself and used two different interpretation services. One thing I'm still scratching my head about is the high/theta beta index at CZ that showed up in the analyis of my QEEG that does not correlate with any of my own mini Q's, training data or sense of myself(subjective). Has any one else found such discrepencies with clients that have had QEEG's and if so what are some of the explanations?

Bruce

bruce

I met with the client after I saw their Qs. I was participating in a study. Dr. Lawlis sent me to be with this doctor for a week. It was an incredible experience and I really learned a lot but overall I will say that using Pete's TLC is really the answer for me. I get my best results that way. I find the assessment to be very accurate and have gotten excellent result sform it. I have also compared Pete's TLC to a SPECT scan and was dead on accurate to the point where Dr. Uszler offered me a position in Santamonica with him!!!! He was a nice doc. Really the TLC is just the same as the 15 plus pages of a Q fi you look at thoroughly it can be read the same way. You just have to know and understand. Over time when you start to see so many you just figure it out. I am sure your there as I have seen your posts!!! So you know what I am saying. As much as I harrass Pete (and vice versa!) I really believe he has a great product and it has truly worked for me and my clients over the years. I have trained LOTS of interns using Pete's TLC and they get similar results as well. Ya just do what the brain needs. Just seems like common sense to me I guess although it certainly didn't when I first started!!! UGH!!! Okay I am blabbering on now!

Hi Sharri,

Thanks for sharing! I have not yet needed to refere any clients for a QEEG but did get one myself and used two different interpretation services. One thing I'm still scratching my head about is the high/theta beta index at CZ that showed up in the analyis of my QEEG that does not correlate with any of my own mini Q's, training data or sense of myself(subjective). Has any one else found such discrepencies with clients that have had QEEG's and if so what are some of the explanations?

Bruce

bruce

I met with the client after I saw their Qs. I was participating in a study. Dr. Lawlis sent me to be with this doctor for a week. It was an incredible experience and I really learned a lot but overall I will say that using Pete's TLC is really the answer for me. I get my best results that way. I find the assessment to be very accurate and have gotten excellent result sform it. I have also compared Pete's TLC to a SPECT scan and was dead on accurate to the point where Dr. Uszler offered me a position in Santamonica with him!!!! He was a nice doc. Really the TLC is just the same as the 15 plus pages of a Q fi you look at thoroughly it can be read the same way. You just have to know and understand. Over time when you start to see so many you just figure it out. I am sure your there as I have seen your posts!!! So you know what I am saying. As much as I harrass Pete (and vice versa!) I really believe he has a great product and it has truly worked for me and my clients over the years. I have trained LOTS of interns using Pete's TLC and they get similar results as well. Ya just do what the brain needs. Just seems like common sense to me I guess although it certainly didn't when I first started!!! UGH!!! Okay I am blabbering on now!

Bruce~Might the electrode at CZ in your Q have been badly connected? Last year I did a TLC on a woman who had just had a LENS assessment. She brought the LENS assessment with her and it showed huge amounts of slow wave activity at FPZ. I didnt see it in the TLC, and recorded 3 different times to try to find it. I believe it could have been was a bad hook up on the LENS assessment.~ “The life i touch for good or ill will touch

another life, and in turn another, until who knows where the trembling

stops or in what far place my touch will be felt.†~Frederick Buechner

From: "Bruce Z. Berman" <MindFitness@...> Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 11:06:44 AMSubject: Re: bruce

Hi Sharri,

Bruce

bruce

Hi Bruce,

I don't know about your particular situation, but drowsiness (or lapsing into meditation while being recorded) will generally elevate theta/beta ratios and muscle tension or recent caffeine will lower the ratios. Ed

Re: bruce

Hi Sharri,

Bruce

bruce

Hi Ed

I'm the guy that was sitting at your workshop in Brookline mass(trauma center) snooring :-). Just kidding, I found your class on the raw EEG stimulating.

I had taken lopressor a few hours before the the QEEG and recall that that squinting of my eyes while looking at a far off lamp for ten minutes was causing watering of my eyes, tired eyes and fighting to keep them from either closing or blinking alot while open.

How much time from a 10 minute sample is used for the comparisons to the norms and how do they determine where in the 10 minutes of data they will take just the epochs they are using for comparisons. If some one was steering, one pointed focus at an object while squinting, wouldn't the theta/beta be different the final 30 seconds of the ten minutes as opposed to the first 30 seconds. I suppose I could test this out on myself with identical conditions and see/

Bruce

bruce