RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: general detox in bad environment?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I wonder though with detox symptoms if that would be best for him right now. I wouldn't want him to feel like shit while he is defending his country. from IllinoisFrom: Beth MN <mbdawso@...>iodine Sent: Wed, December 30,

2009 10:50:15 PMSubject: general detox in bad environment?

My son is in Iraq, and I am wondering if I should send him a bottle of Iodorol 12.5 mg, and try to get him to take one a day to possibly eliminate some of the toxins that he will surely be exposed to in that environment? He is 20, strapping 6 ft tall, no thyroid or other troubles, (except a little acne). Would this be worth trying, or not really helpful?

Thanks!

Beth in MN

Guest guest

HA! no kidding...maybe wait till he gets home and then blast him with the entire iodine protocol....maybe for now just a good whole food multivitamin would be good..one with minerals in it...From: ND <blessedark2009@...>Subject: Re: general detox in bad environment?iodine Date: Thursday, December 31, 2009, 9:26 AM

I wonder though with detox symptoms if that would be best for him right now. I wouldn't want him to feel like shit while he is defending his country. from IllinoisFrom: Beth MN <mbdawso (DOT) com>iodinegroups (DOT) comSent: Wed, December 30,

My son is in Iraq, and I am wondering if I should send him a bottle of Iodorol 12.5 mg, and try to get him to take one a day to possibly eliminate some of the toxins that he will surely be exposed to in that environment? He is 20, strapping 6 ft tall, no thyroid or other troubles, (except a little acne). Would this be worth trying, or not really helpful?

Thanks!

Beth in MN

Guest guest

Yeah, that is a good point. And I am sure that this is all a higher priority

for me than for him right now, being young and busy. He also has very limited

space for storage. I did not have too bad a time starting on iodine, but I was

very slow ramping up, and also was doing all the companion stuff, so it might

indeed be different for him. I will try to catch him when he comes home.

Thanks for the advice!

Beth in MN

>

> From: ND <blessedark2009@...>

> Subject: Re: general detox in bad environment?

> iodine

> Date: Thursday, December 31, 2009, 9:26 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> I wonder though with detox symptoms if that would be best for him right

now. I wouldn't want him to feel like shit while he is defending his country.

>   from Illinois

>

>

> From: Beth MN <mbdawso (DOT) com>

> iodinegroups (DOT) com

> Sent: Wed, December 30,

> 2009 10:50:15 PM

> Subject: general detox in bad environment?

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

>

>

> My son is in Iraq, and I am wondering if I should send him a bottle of

Iodorol 12.5 mg, and try to get him to take one a day to possibly eliminate some

of the toxins that he will surely be exposed to in that environment? He is 20,

strapping 6 ft tall, no thyroid or other troubles, (except a little acne).

Would this be worth trying, or not really helpful?

>

>

>

> Thanks!

>

>

>

> Beth in MN

>

Guest guest

There you go. I think that would work out better for now, anyways.Happy New Year! from IllinoisFrom: dawn volz <dawnv5@...>iodine Sent: Thu, December 31, 2009 11:29:58 AMSubject: Re: general detox in bad environment?

HA! no kidding...maybe wait till he gets home and then blast him with the entire iodine protocol.... maybe for now just a good whole food multivitamin would be good..one with minerals in it...From: ND <blessedark2009@ att.net>Subject: Re: general detox in bad environment?iodinegroups (DOT) comDate: Thursday, December 31, 2009, 9:26 AM

I wonder though with detox symptoms if that would be best for him right now. I wouldn't want him to feel like shit while he is defending his country. from IllinoisFrom: Beth MN <mbdawso (DOT) com>iodinegroups (DOT) comSent: Wed, December 30,

Thanks!

Beth in MN