RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

RE: 4 month update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have been on LDN for a year and a half now and since being on LDN I have not had a cold at all!! My sinus's still bother me but no colds like I use to get every year. A lot of other people have said the same thing that they haven't had a cold since being on LDN.

Hugs & Blessings,

Crystal

LDN_Users Group Owner

Diagnosed November 2004 with Secondary Progressive MS, Transverse Myelitis and an Advocate for LDN!! 2 years & 5 months on LDN with Skip's Pharmacy.....

[low dose naltrexone] 4 month update

I've been on 4.5mg for 4 months now and feel I have had mixed results.I have AS and recently had a blood test with a follow-up doctor visit.The improvements from a blood test taken 8 months ago were:Blood sugar: 99 Previous: 107Total Cholesterol: 199 Previous: 208My C-Reactive protein still remained high at 16.5.My blood pressure dropped from 132/82 to 118/68My breathing (when exercising) seems much improved with a slight improvement in my overall stiffness. The one area where I feel things have gotten worse is in the cold/congestion area. I seem to be getting sicker more often and have a tough time getting better once I catch something.Jon

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

I have been on LDN for four months, I have cancer, COPD, lupus, and caught horrible chest infections, I have had slight chest infections but only twice, and not like those that put me in hospital, have not needed Prednisone at all, I feel better now than I have for a long long time....... At my last onco visit the Dr told me 'keep doing whatever it is you are doing, you need no further treatment at this time.'...

Celia

Guest guest

Sorry I meant to say 2 years and a half........:o)

Hugs & Blessings,

Crystal

LDN_Users Group Owner

Diagnosed November 2004 with Secondary Progressive MS, Transverse Myelitis and an Advocate for LDN!! 2 years & 5 months on LDN with Skip's Pharmacy.....

[low dose naltrexone] 4 month update

I've been on 4.5mg for 4 months now and feel I have had mixed results.I have AS and recently had a blood test with a follow-up doctor visit.The improvements from a blood test taken 8 months ago were:Blood sugar: 99 Previous: 107Total Cholesterol: 199 Previous: 208My C-Reactive protein still remained high at 16.5.My blood pressure dropped from 132/82 to 118/68My breathing (when exercising) seems much improved with a slight improvement in my overall stiffness. The one area where I feel things have gotten worse is in the cold/congestion area. I seem to be getting sicker more often and have a tough time getting better once I catch something.Jon