RemedySpot.com

Re: How to take Iodoral

Rate this topic

Guest guest

It should be taken with food. It's best if consumed before 2 pm since it can give some energy which makes it difficult to sleep. You can split your dose between Breakfast and Lunch but it is not necessary and the full amount can be taken at breakfast. I take 100 mgs with breakfast.

Hope that helps!

Steph

how to take iodoral

HI,I'm new to iodine supplementation. Do you take the Iodoral with meals or or an empty stomach? Anything else that it is important to know about taking it???..the brochure that came with the Iodoral wasn't very specific. Thanks.Kate

Steph,

Thanks for the info. One other question...I was also reading about

the salt loading protocol...is that only to be done if one has detox

symptoms?

Kate

>

> It should be taken with food. It's best if consumed before 2 pm

since it can give some energy which makes it difficult to sleep. You

can split your dose between Breakfast and Lunch but it is not

necessary and the full amount can be taken at breakfast. I take 100

mgs with breakfast.

>

> Hope that helps!

>

> Steph

>

>

> how to take iodoral

>

>

> HI,

>

> I'm new to iodine supplementation. Do you take the Iodoral with

meals

> or or an empty stomach? Anything else that it is important to

know

> about taking it???..the brochure that came with the Iodoral

wasn't very

> specific. Thanks.

>

> Kate

>

Geez...I didn't know that.  I have been taking it first thing in the AM on an empty stomach with the ATP cofactors and salt loading protocol.  Is taking it with food to prevent gastric irritation or to increase absorption?

Thanks.

BarbF

It should be taken with food

Re: how to take iodoral

It should be taken with food.  It's best if consumed before 2 pm since it can give some energy which makes it difficult to sleep.  You can split your dose between Breakfast and Lunch but it is not necessary and the full amount can be taken at breakfast.  I take 100 mgs with breakfast.

Hope that helps!

Steph

how to take iodoral

HI,

I'm new to iodine supplementation. Do you take the Iodoral with meals

or or an empty stomach? Anything else that it is important to know

about taking it???..the brochure that came with the Iodoral wasn't very

specific. Thanks.

Kate

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps!

I think just to stave off irritation. The Iodoral tablet is formulated to make it to the small intestine for better absorption. I'll have to ask for sure though.

Steph

how to take iodoral

HI,I'm new to iodine supplementation. Do you take the Iodoral with meals or or an empty stomach? Anything else that it is important to know about taking it???..the brochure that came with the Iodoral wasn't very specific. Thanks.Kate

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps!

Steph, what about people taking Lugol's? Is taking Iodoral better since it is made to make it it to the small intestine? Obviously, a liquid would not make it.PamelaI think just to stave off irritation. The Iodoral tablet is formulated to make it to the small intestine for better absorption. I'll have to ask for sure though.

Steph

I can't tell you that. It needs to be researched. There aren't enough people who have done loading tests and taken one or the other and then switched and done another loading test to know.

steph

Re: how to take iodoral

Steph, what about people taking Lugol's? Is taking Iodoral better since it is made to make it it to the small intestine? Obviously, a liquid would not make it.PamelaI think just to stave off irritation. The Iodoral tablet is formulated to make it to the small intestine for better absorption. I'll have to ask for sure though.

Steph

I always take Iodoral with my coffee in the morning, no food. Later on I take ATP cofactors with food.

seems to work

Gracia

Geez...I didn't know that. I have been taking it first thing in the AM on an empty stomach with the ATP cofactors and salt loading protocol. Is taking it with food to prevent gastric irritation or to increase absorption? Thanks.

BarbF

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.10.7/1893 - Release Date: 1/14/2009 6:59 AM

Hi I am new to the list.

What is the salt loading protocol and what are the benfits?

Jag

From: Gracia <circe@...>Subject: Re: how to take iodoraliodine Date: Thursday, January 15, 2009, 12:01 AM

I always take Iodoral with my coffee in the morning, no food. Later on I take ATP cofactors with food.

seems to work

Gracia

Geez...I didn't know that. I have been taking it first thing in the AM on an empty stomach with the ATP cofactors and salt loading protocol. Is taking it with food to prevent gastric irritation or to increase absorption? Thanks.

BarbF

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG - http://www.avg. com Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.10.7/1893 - Release Date: 1/14/2009 6:59 AM

It is used for detox symptoms from iodine.

http://www.breastcancerchoices.org/drshevin.html

Steph

Re: how to take iodoraliodine Date: Thursday, January 15, 2009, 12:01 AM

seems to work

Gracia

BarbF

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG - http://www.avg. com Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.10.7/1893 - Release Date: 1/14/2009 6:59 AM

• 4 months later...
Guest guest

Preferably before 2 pm.

With food

Doesn't matter what it is taken with.

www.naturalthyroidchoices.com - for more info

How to take Iodoral

New iodine user here. Doc put me on Iodoral but I forgot to ask him how to take it - Time of day? With food or without?With or without other supplements?Thanks...

Guest guest

Hi, I take 5o mg every morning with breakfast and my other vitamins. B,C, selenium,D, E, too many to mention =-)

How to take Iodoral

New iodine user here. Doc put me on Iodoral but I forgot to ask him how to take it - Time of day? With food or without?With or without other supplements?Thanks...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest guest

Hi Steph,Why is it preferable to take before 2pm?  Thanks!~On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 9:59 PM, ladybugsandbees <ladybugsandbees@...> wrote:

Preferably before 2 pm.

With food

Doesn't matter what it is taken with.

www.naturalthyroidchoices.com - for more info

How to take Iodoral

Guest guest

It can give you too much energy and keep you awake.

Steph

How to take Iodoral