RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

A quick nap - DEB

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Deb Well I did go out at lunch - drove down to the shaded parking lot down the street, locked my car, put my seat back and crashed. My friend (who I have yet to meet but I have a date on Friday to meet him - first meeting - say a prayer!) called me at 12:15 and I was amazed the hour had gone by so fast and that I felt sooooo much better. I will have to do that more often. I too have a flare coming on - I could tell that yesterday. My head is fuzzy today but hey that could be from lack of sleep. Hey I know - we should start a sleep line here! LOL Hope your day is going well my friend hugs "Debbie H." <djh_50fab@...> wrote: > >Hi > I am with you dear friend. I use a CPAP for sleep too, but last > night I just could not sleep. I had very short spurts of sleep. Was > up at 3:00 a.m. with my arm throbbing and hurting, had to take > ibuprofen, even took another Benedryl hoping it would help me sleep. > Of course when its time to get up and get ready for work, I'm > exhausted and want nothing more than to just sleep. I forced myself > to get into to work at 7:30 and feel like my head is just going to > lull to the side

and I'm going to fall asleep. Didn't dare call in > sick, co-workers would not understand at all.> > We'll hang in there together today.> > Deb in Oregon> > > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.>

Guest guest

> > >Hi

> > I am with you dear friend. I use a CPAP for sleep too, but last

> > night I just could not sleep. I had very short spurts of sleep.

Was

> > up at 3:00 a.m. with my arm throbbing and hurting, had to take

> > ibuprofen, even took another Benedryl hoping it would help me

> sleep.

> > Of course when its time to get up and get ready for work, I'm

> > exhausted and want nothing more than to just sleep. I forced

myself

> > to get into to work at 7:30 and feel like my head is just going

to

> > lull to the side and I'm going to fall asleep. Didn't dare call

in

> > sick, co-workers would not understand at all.

> >

> > We'll hang in there together today.

> >

> > Deb in Oregon

> >

> >

> > ---------------------------------

> > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hi Deb I had a much better day today. I took an Ambien so I really slept well. I got surprised at work today - the man I am meeting for the first time tomorrow (first meet date) sent me a dozen roses at work for Valentine's Day. EEK! LOL Say a prayer ladies :) hugs "Debbie H." <djh_50fab@...> wrote: > > >Hi > > I am with you dear friend. I use a CPAP for sleep too, but last > > night I just could not sleep. I had very short spurts of sleep. Was > > up at 3:00 a.m. with my arm throbbing and hurting, had to take > > ibuprofen, even took another Benedryl hoping it would help me > sleep. > > Of course when its time to get up and get ready for work, I'm > > exhausted and want nothing more than to just sleep. I forced myself > > to get into to work at 7:30 and feel like my head is just going to > > lull to the side and I'm going to fall asleep.

Didn't dare call in > > sick, co-workers would not understand at all.> > > > We'll hang in there together today.> > > > Deb in Oregon> > > > > > ---------------------------------> > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.> >> > > > > >

Guest guest

> > > >Hi

> > > I am with you dear friend. I use a CPAP for sleep too, but last

> > > night I just could not sleep. I had very short spurts of sleep.

> Was

> > > up at 3:00 a.m. with my arm throbbing and hurting, had to take

> > > ibuprofen, even took another Benedryl hoping it would help me

> > sleep.

> > > Of course when its time to get up and get ready for work, I'm

> > > exhausted and want nothing more than to just sleep. I forced

> myself

> > > to get into to work at 7:30 and feel like my head is just going

> to

> > > lull to the side and I'm going to fall asleep. Didn't dare call

> in

> > > sick, co-workers would not understand at all.

> > >

> > > We'll hang in there together today.

> > >

> > > Deb in Oregon

> > >

> > >

> > > ---------------------------------

> > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

Guest guest

Thanks Deb - it was okay - not sure it will go anywhere - but the flowers are awesome! LOL hugs "Debbie H." <djh_50fab@...> wrote: >Hi ,I'd say he's made a good start--that is awesome. Good luck with you first date.Deb in Oregon

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.