RemedySpot.com

Meds

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Melinda5-10mg/day of prednisone or prednisolone (better for your liver) is the maximum ammount everyone should take for not messing up their endocrine system. 40 mg is prescribed in serious chronic affections as a last resort. I don't think that anyone's asthma or polyps are so bad that they need 40 mg/day. The alternative dosing is the best way to take corticosteroids in our case. One day on, one day off, 10 mg/day unique administering in the morning.Glucocorticoid withdrawal Authors E Furst, MD Last literature review version 17.3: September 2009 | This topic last updated: December 20, 2006 (More)RECOMMENDED TAPERING REGIMEN — Short-term glucocorticoid therapy (up to three weeks), even

if at a fairly high dose, can simply be stopped and need not be tapered. HPA suppression due to glucocorticoid use of this duration will not persist and is highly unlikely to have any clinical consequence. However, in a frail or dangerously ill patient, the clinician may elect to proceed more cautiously as noted below.In patients who have taken a glucocorticoid for a longer time, we suggest a regimen which is largely based upon experience and rests upon the following assumptions:Factors of age, frailty, concomitant illnesses, dangerousness and likelihood of flare of underlying illness, psychological factors, and duration of previous use of glucocorticoids are taken into account.The disease is sufficiently stable so that tapering of the dose is appropriate.The patient has received long-term steroid therapy, not recurrent "pulses" as might be used in asthma.The observation,

based upon physiologic data, that HPA suppression is uncommon at prednisone doses below 5 mg/day means that most patients on a daily dose of 5 mg/day do not have to be tapered [17] . The regimen we recommend also assumes that repeated morning cortisol determinations are too expensive for routine use (see "Other published tapering regimens" below) and that the appropriate end-points are the patient's signs and symptoms.The goal of tapering is to use a rate of change that will prevent both recurrent activity of the underlying disease and symptoms of cortisol deficiency due to persistent HPA suppression. We generally aim for a relatively stable decrement of 10 to 20 percent, while accommodating convenience and individual patient response. The dose is tapered by:10 mg/day every one to two weeks at an initial dose above 60 mg of prednisone or equivalent per day.5 mg/day every one to two weeks at

prednisone doses between 60 and 20 mg/day.2.5 mg/day every one to two weeks at prednisone doses between 19 and 10 mg/day.1 mg/day every one to two weeks at prednisone doses between 9 and 5 mg/day.0.5 mg/day every one to two weeks at prednisone doses below 5 mg/day.This can be achieved by alternating daily doses, eg, 5 mg on day 1 and 4 mg on day 2. This regimen will generally prevent symptoms of cortisol deficiency. At some point, however, many patients with rheumatic diseases complain of recurrent symptoms of the underlying disease. In this setting it may be difficult to distinguish between mild symptoms of glucocorticoid withdrawal (ie, arthralgia and myalgia or "pseudorheumatism") or recrudescence of the underlying rheumatic disease.If the symptoms are not major, we try to wait 7 to 10 days, and use a nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drug or other analgesic. Resolution

of symptoms during this period of time suggests pseudorheumatism. If the symptoms do not subside within this time frame, we increase the prednisone dose by 10 to 15 percent (to the next convenient mg tablet regimen) and maintain that dose for two to four weeks. If the symptoms resolve, the above tapering regimen can be resumed, using two to four weeks between decrements rather than one to two weeks.Should this modest increase in dose not be sufficient to alleviate symptoms, we double the prednisone dose. The disease flare is allowed to subside and the taper is reinstituted at a slower rate (eg, once monthly) or at smaller decrements (eg, one-half of the original decrement).It should also be appreciated that incremental change is inappropriate if life-threatening flares occur (as in acute recurrence of lupus nephritis, severe hemolysis, acute polymyositis, or vasculitis). In these settings, a return to the original, highest dose of

steroids should be instituted. Tapering which is slowed in rate or decrement can be undertaken after the flare subsides, but specific guidelines become both convoluted and impractical in the latter situations.Alternate-day regimen — We are not aware of any evidence-based data relating to steroid tapering on an alternate-day regimen. We do, however, use the following alternate-day approach (in which the entire dose is given on the alternate days) in some patients. After the daily regimen has reached 20 to 30 mg of prednisone per day, we decrease the alternate day dose by 5 mg every one to two weeks until the dose is 20 to 30 mg alternating with 10 mg. We then reduce the alternate day dose by 2.5 mg every one to two weeks until the prednisone dose on the alternate day has fallen to zero. At that point we decrease the remaining drug in the same manner as was suggested for the daily dosing

regimen.Although this regimen is generally effective in most rheumatic diseases, patients with rheumatoid arthritis often do not tolerate alternate-day dosing.....I'll post the full article in the files sectionSergiuFrom: samsmom6602@... <samsmom6602@...>Subject: Re: medssamters Date: Sunday, August 15, 2010, 8:00 PM

As long as your not on prednisone a lot you should be fine since your tapering. I consider any amount over 5mg a day a lot of prednisone. It also depends on how much you were on when you had the reaction everyone handles it differently with different side effects. Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®From: Melinda Casida <mcasida57@...>

Sender: samters

Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 09:09:43 -0700 (PDT)<samters >Reply samters

Subject: Re: meds

Yes, it is a taper. But I asked for a very low dose of it all together because I have had a bad reaction (10 years ago). Problem is that I don't remember how much the other doctor had given me....but it was high. Melinda 29: 11 "For I know the plans I have for you", says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. "From: "samsmom6602@..." <samsmom6602@...>samters Sent: Sun, August 15, 2010 8:54:56 AMSubject: Re: meds

Melinda, did your doctor prescribe you a taper of prednisone? It is very important to do a taper to a low dose so you don't shock your adrenal glands. I have been on high doses of prednisone in the past, but if I knew what I know now about it I would take as little prednisone as possible. Hope you feel better. Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®From: Melinda Casida <mcasida57@...>

Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 08:37:16 -0700 (PDT)<samters >Reply samters

Have you ever done prednisone with antibiotics? if so...What dose were you? Melinda 29: 11 "For I know the plans I have for you", says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. "From: "samsmom6602@..." <samsmom6602@...>samters Sent: Sun, August 15, 2010 7:38:49 AMSubject: Re: meds

Yes, that is a lot of prednisone. That's 40 mg per day very high. Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®From: "Melinda C" <mcasida57@...>

Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 23:15:12 -0000<samters >Reply samters

Subject: meds

Ok... Dr. says I have a staff infection in my sinuses...he put me on doxycycline, singulair, and prednisone. My question is ..... Is prednisone 10mg 2 tabs morning and night a lot??? I wanted a low dose. I hate taking all these pills. Please help.

Thanks SergiuI thought it was way too high. I didn't start it yet. If you are on the 10 mg every other day do you need to taper off? Have you done this? Did it help your polyps? Melinda 29: 11 "For I know the plans I have for you", says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. "From: Sergiu Labo <sergiu_labo@...>samters Sent: Sun, August 15, 2010 10:22:42 AMSubject: Re: meds

Melinda5-10mg/day of prednisone or prednisolone (better for your liver) is the maximum ammount everyone should take for not messing up their endocrine system. 40 mg is prescribed in serious chronic affections as a last resort. I don't think that anyone's asthma or polyps are so bad that they need 40 mg/day. The alternative dosing is the best way to take corticosteroids in our case. One day on, one day off, 10 mg/day unique administering in the morning.Glucocorticoid withdrawal Authors E Furst, MD Last literature review version 17.3: September 2009 | This topic last updated: December 20, 2006 (More)RECOMMENDED TAPERING REGIMEN — Short-term glucocorticoid therapy (up to three

weeks), even

if at a fairly high dose, can simply be stopped and need not be tapered. HPA suppression due to glucocorticoid use of this duration will not persist and is highly unlikely to have any clinical consequence. However, in a frail or dangerously ill patient, the clinician may elect to proceed more cautiously as noted below.In patients who have taken a glucocorticoid for a longer time, we suggest a regimen which is largely based upon experience and rests upon the following assumptions:Factors of age, frailty, concomitant illnesses, dangerousness and likelihood of flare of underlying illness, psychological factors, and duration of previous use of glucocorticoids are taken into account.The disease is sufficiently stable so that tapering of the dose is appropriate.The patient has received long-term steroid therapy, not recurrent "pulses" as might be used in asthma.The observation,

based upon physiologic data, that HPA suppression is uncommon at prednisone doses below 5 mg/day means that most patients on a daily dose of 5 mg/day do not have to be tapered [17] . The regimen we recommend also assumes that repeated morning cortisol determinations are too expensive for routine use (see "Other published tapering regimens" below) and that the appropriate end-points are the patient's signs and symptoms.The goal of tapering is to use a rate of change that will prevent both recurrent activity of the underlying disease and symptoms of cortisol deficiency due to persistent HPA suppression. We generally aim for a relatively stable decrement of 10 to 20 percent, while accommodating convenience and individual patient response. The dose is tapered by:10 mg/day every one to two weeks at an initial dose above 60 mg of prednisone or equivalent per day.5 mg/day every one to two weeks at

prednisone doses between 60 and 20 mg/day.2.5 mg/day every one to two weeks at prednisone doses between 19 and 10 mg/day.1 mg/day every one to two weeks at prednisone doses between 9 and 5 mg/day.0.5 mg/day every one to two weeks at prednisone doses below 5 mg/day.This can be achieved by alternating daily doses, eg, 5 mg on day 1 and 4 mg on day 2. This regimen will generally prevent symptoms of cortisol deficiency. At some point, however, many patients with rheumatic diseases complain of recurrent symptoms of the underlying disease. In this setting it may be difficult to distinguish between mild symptoms of glucocorticoid withdrawal (ie, arthralgia and myalgia or "pseudorheumatism") or recrudescence of the underlying rheumatic disease.If the symptoms are not major, we try to wait 7 to 10 days, and use a nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drug or other analgesic. Resolution

of symptoms during this period of time suggests pseudorheumatism. If the symptoms do not subside within this time frame, we increase the prednisone dose by 10 to 15 percent (to the next convenient mg tablet regimen) and maintain that dose for two to four weeks. If the symptoms resolve, the above tapering regimen can be resumed, using two to four weeks between decrements rather than one to two weeks.Should this modest increase in dose not be sufficient to alleviate symptoms, we double the prednisone dose. The disease flare is allowed to subside and the taper is reinstituted at a slower rate (eg, once monthly) or at smaller decrements (eg, one-half of the original decrement).It should also be appreciated that incremental change is inappropriate if life-threatening flares occur (as in acute recurrence of lupus nephritis, severe hemolysis, acute polymyositis, or vasculitis). In these settings, a return to the original, highest dose of

steroids should be instituted. Tapering which is slowed in rate or decrement can be undertaken after the flare subsides, but specific guidelines become both convoluted and impractical in the latter situations.Alternate-day regimen — We are not aware of any evidence-based data relating to steroid tapering on an alternate-day regimen. We do, however, use the following alternate-day approach (in which the entire dose is given on the alternate days) in some patients. After the daily regimen has reached 20 to 30 mg of prednisone per day, we decrease the alternate day dose by 5 mg every one to two weeks until the dose is 20 to 30 mg alternating with 10 mg. We then reduce the alternate day dose by 2.5 mg every one to two weeks until the prednisone dose on the alternate day has fallen to zero. At that point we decrease the remaining drug in the same manner as was suggested for the daily dosing

regimen.Although this regimen is generally effective in most rheumatic diseases, patients with rheumatoid arthritis often do not tolerate alternate-day dosing.....I'll post the full article in the files sectionSergiuFrom: samsmom6602@... <samsmom6602@...>Subject: Re: medssamters Date: Sunday, August 15, 2010, 8:00 PM

As long as your not on prednisone a lot you should be fine since your tapering. I consider any amount over 5mg a day a lot of prednisone. It also depends on how much you were on when you had the reaction everyone handles it differently with different side effects. Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®From: Melinda Casida <mcasida57@...>

Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 09:09:43 -0700 (PDT)<samters >Reply samters

Yes, it is a taper. But I asked for a very low dose of it all together because I have had a bad reaction (10 years ago). Problem is that I don't remember how much the other doctor had given me....but it was high. Melinda 29: 11 "For I know the plans I have for you", says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. "From: "samsmom6602@..." <samsmom6602@...>samters Sent: Sun, August 15, 2010 8:54:56 AMSubject: Re: meds

Melinda, did your doctor prescribe you a taper of prednisone? It is very important to do a taper to a low dose so you don't shock your adrenal glands. I have been on high doses of prednisone in the past, but if I knew what I know now about it I would take as little prednisone as possible. Hope you feel better. Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®From: Melinda Casida <mcasida57@...>

Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 08:37:16 -0700 (PDT)<samters >Reply samters

Have you ever done prednisone with antibiotics? if so...What dose were you? Melinda 29: 11 "For I know the plans I have for you", says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. "From: "samsmom6602@..." <samsmom6602@...>samters Sent: Sun, August 15, 2010 7:38:49 AMSubject: Re: meds

Yes, that is a lot of prednisone. That's 40 mg per day very high. Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®From: "Melinda C" <mcasida57@...>

Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 23:15:12 -0000<samters >Reply samters

Subject: meds

Ok... Dr. says I have a staff infection in my sinuses...he put me on doxycycline, singulair, and prednisone. My question is ..... Is prednisone 10mg 2 tabs morning and night a lot??? I wanted a low dose. I hate taking all these pills. Please help.

I just have to add my two-cents. With a bad sinus infection and lots of polyps,

10mg of pred. will do nothing for me. I did this regiment and ended up having to

have surgery because the infection and polyp growth got so bad. It just wasn't

enough to make any difference at all.

With our condition, there is nothing wrong with the dosing your doctor gave you.

It should shrink the polyps and help clear the infection. In my opinion week of

pred. is better than the trauma of surgery. I do this 40, 30, 20, 10, 5 dosing

schedule about 3-4 times a year. I have had bone density tests, eye tests, and

blood work and everything looks great. We must use caution when using this drug,

but there is no need to suffer because of fear.

Good luck to you!

Christy

>

> Ok... Dr. says I have a staff infection in my sinuses...he put me on

doxycycline, singulair, and prednisone. My question is ..... Is prednisone 10mg

2 tabs morning and night a lot??? I wanted a low dose. I hate taking all these

pills. Please help.

>

I too have been prescribed 40mg/day for a few days then tapering down. I find that the max dose my body and mind is comfortable with is 25mg, which I will stay on for 5 days then taper down. I tooo have had the bone denstity scans and my bones haven't gotten any worse over the past few years.

Becky

From: Christy <whitech@...>samters Sent: Mon, 16 August, 2010 13:03:32Subject: Re: meds

I just have to add my two-cents. With a bad sinus infection and lots of polyps, 10mg of pred. will do nothing for me. I did this regiment and ended up having to have surgery because the infection and polyp growth got so bad. It just wasn't enough to make any difference at all. With our condition, there is nothing wrong with the dosing your doctor gave you. It should shrink the polyps and help clear the infection. In my opinion week of pred. is better than the trauma of surgery. I do this 40, 30, 20, 10, 5 dosing schedule about 3-4 times a year. I have had bone density tests, eye tests, and blood work and everything looks great. We must use caution when using this drug, but there is no need to suffer because of fear.Good luck to you!Christy>> Ok... Dr. says I have a staff infection in my sinuses...he put me on doxycycline, singulair, and prednisone. My question is ..... Is prednisone 10mg 2 tabs morning and night a lot??? I wanted a low dose. I hate taking all these pills. Please help.>

Thanks Becky and Christy.... I appreciate it!! I was very nervous about the prednisone. Melinda 29: 11 "For I know the plans I have for you", says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. "From: Bannister <beckyb256@...>samters Sent: Mon, August 16, 2010 5:49:48 AMSubject: Re: Re: meds

I too have been prescribed 40mg/day for a few days then tapering down. I find that the max dose my body and mind is comfortable with is 25mg, which I will stay on for 5 days then taper down. I tooo have had the bone denstity scans and my bones haven't gotten any worse over the past few years.

Becky

From: Christy <whitech@...>samters Sent: Mon, 16 August, 2010 13:03:32Subject: Re: meds

I just have to add my two-cents. With a bad sinus infection and lots of polyps, 10mg of pred. will do nothing for me. I did this regiment and ended up having to have surgery because the infection and polyp growth got so bad. It just wasn't enough to make any difference at all. With our condition, there is nothing wrong with the dosing your doctor gave you. It should shrink the polyps and help clear the infection. In my opinion week of pred. is better than the trauma of surgery. I do this 40, 30, 20, 10, 5 dosing schedule about 3-4 times a year. I have had bone density tests, eye tests, and blood work and everything looks great. We must use caution when using this drug, but there is no need to suffer because of fear.Good luck to you!Christy>> Ok... Dr. says I have a staff infection in my sinuses...he put me on doxycycline, singulair, and prednisone. My question is ..... Is prednisone 10mg 2 tabs morning and night a lot??? I wanted a low dose. I hate taking all these pills. Please help.>

After every surgery I am given a reducing dose of Prednisone. That always starts

at 40mg and reduces normally over a two week period but after my latest op it

has been over a month. I can't speak for anybody else but my biggest problem

when taking this medication is psychological. after a few days i start getting

confused and aggressive. The term " Roid Rage " best describes it and it is

horrible. I would never take Pred in the evening you will not be able to sleep.

knowledge is power going in to this knowing what you now know will at least

prepare you mentally. good luck...

> >

> > Ok... Dr. says I have a staff infection in my sinuses...he put me on

> >doxycycline, singulair, and prednisone. My question is ..... Is prednisone

10mg

> >2 tabs morning and night a lot??? I wanted a low dose. I hate taking all

these

> >pills. Please help.

> >

>

Iain, I totally agree with you.

I definately experience psychological changes including feeling quite manic and hyper to getting angry very quickly. It's absolutely horrible and very difficult to manage/control. i have to warm my kids when I'm on steroids that i'm on the medicine that makes me cross, so they know it's not really me . But I hate to be under the influence of a mood changing drug like that. I find it helps if I go and lie down and get away from stress and stimulus when I know I'm feeling like that.

Becky

From: Iain <iainblacklock@...>samters Sent: Tue, 17 August, 2010 7:49:29Subject: Re: meds

After every surgery I am given a reducing dose of Prednisone. That always starts at 40mg and reduces normally over a two week period but after my latest op it has been over a month. I can't speak for anybody else but my biggest problem when taking this medication is psychological. after a few days i start getting confused and aggressive. The term "Roid Rage" best describes it and it is horrible. I would never take Pred in the evening you will not be able to sleep. knowledge is power going in to this knowing what you now know will at least prepare you mentally. good luck...> >> > Ok... Dr. says I have a staff infection in my sinuses...he put me on > >doxycycline, singulair, and prednisone. My question is ..... Is prednisone 10mg > >2 tabs morning and night a lot??? I wanted a low dose. I hate taking all these > >pills. Please help.> >>

Hi Becky your dose is the one I use. My doctor wanted a stronger one. But it works well for me and after a week I can smell again!!

Re: meds

I just have to add my two-cents. With a bad sinus infection and lots of polyps, 10mg of pred. will do nothing for me. I did this regiment and ended up having to have surgery because the infection and polyp growth got so bad. It just wasn't enough to make any difference at all.

With our condition, there is nothing wrong with the dosing your doctor gave you. It should shrink the polyps and help clear the infection. In my opinion week of pred. is better than the trauma of surgery. I do this 40, 30, 20, 10, 5 dosing schedule about 3-4 times a year. I have had bone density tests, eye tests, and blood work and everything looks great. We must use caution when using this drug, but there is no need to suffer because of fear.

Good luck to you!

Christy

>

> Ok... Dr. says I have a staff infection in my sinuses...he put me on doxycycline, singulair, and prednisone. My question is ..... Is prednisone 10mg 2 tabs morning and night a lot??? I wanted a low dose. I hate taking all these pills. Please help.

>

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

C-They might be neuro symptoms- neurons misfiring common with Lyme. Many with Lyme have the pin prick, biting, and crawling sensations.AandrayaOn Feb 20, 2012, at 4:25 PM, Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

Hi there

Thats realy good that doxy may have stopped pin pricking.

Do u think ur pin pricks were because of lyme infection n not mites?

My pin prick sensations have got worse recently

Today about thirty mostly big unpleasant sensations soles,of feet

Toes partic second n third toes in both feet

Even one on my arm,two on my legs

Last night they were bad too

Im extremely distressed

As got more agressive with treatment recently

Eg benzyol peroxide ten days all leg hands feet areas

Bathing feet with allsorts every night

And yet its got a lot worse

I am realy upset

Someone else said recently the more they did the worse it got

Do people get more pin pricks when they are herxing?

I recently bought two secondhand wardrobes to put my newly acquired clothes,bedding into

Sprayed nylar inside

And yet so scared cant bring self to take things outa bin bags to put into them!!!

I would be delighted mentaly if I knew the pinpricks were lyme or co infections

Because every time im bitten

The thought that its a mite is makin me deeply unhappy!!

------------------------------

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 07:50 PST Linds J wrote:

>I very rarely post anything but do read all the emails when I have time. I have been on Doxy 300 mg for 6 weeks now along with Diflucan once daily and Nystatin 4 times daily. I haven't had crawlies in months. Pin pricks have stopped as well. 2 days into Doxy I felt some burning which I think is herxing. About 2 weeks into Doxy my joints have all been hurting as well as being nauseous and light headed at times. The Doxy did not stop the crawlies for me as that went away before I even went on it. However, it may have stopped the pin pricking. I do have Lyme and possibly had it for 20 years.

Thanks for being here also :-)

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 17:09 PST Goldstein@... wrote:

>It seems we are all in some stage of this... some of us have multiple

infections we are trying to cope with besides the Lyme and Bartonella and

Babesia... mycoplasma, Candida, etc. The list can go on and on, but it sure

helps to hear how everyone else is coping with your stage, your personal

struggles. It helps me enormously. How much of this is topical I'll probably

never know... Bill seems to think it is a bug and I can't deny there are not

bugs because most of us have found some of them. For me, I never found a bug,

only fibers and maybe a bug wrapped in a fiber. But it sure is something that

infests the house, whether it is a bug or not.

>

>

>Thanks for being there everyone.

>

> Re: meds

>

>

>

>

>

>

>Hi there

>Thats realy good that doxy may have stopped pin pricking.

>Do u think ur pin pricks were because of lyme infection n not mites?

>My pin prick sensations have got worse recently

>Today about thirty mostly big unpleasant sensations soles,of feet

>Toes partic second n third toes in both feet

>Even one on my arm,two on my legs

>Last night they were bad too

>Im extremely distressed

>As got more agressive with treatment recently

>Eg benzyol peroxide ten days all leg hands feet areas

>Bathing feet with allsorts every night

>And yet its got a lot worse

>I am realy upset

>Someone else said recently the more they did the worse it got

>Do people get more pin pricks when they are herxing?

>I recently bought two secondhand wardrobes to put my newly acquired

clothes,bedding into

>Sprayed nylar inside

>And yet so scared cant bring self to take things outa bin bags to put into

them!!!

>I would be delighted mentaly if I knew the pinpricks were lyme or co infections

>Because every time im bitten

>The thought that its a mite is makin me deeply unhappy!!

>

>------------------------------

>On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 07:50 PST Linds J wrote:

>

>>I very rarely post anything but do read all the emails when I have time. I

have been on Doxy 300 mg for 6 weeks now along with Diflucan once daily and

Nystatin 4 times daily. I haven't had crawlies in months. Pin pricks have

stopped as well. 2 days into Doxy I felt some burning which I think is herxing.

About 2 weeks into Doxy my joints have all been hurting as well as being

nauseous and light headed at times. The Doxy did not stop the crawlies for me as

that went away before I even went on it. However, it may have stopped the pin

pricking. I do have Lyme and possibly had it for 20 years.

>

>

>

>

>

Thank u bill!:-)

I do hope u had a nice jog and that the sun came out for you!

Yes I have to keep faith no matter what,we all do,especialy when its most

dificult!

Take care yourself!

On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 22:34 PST Doe wrote:

>

> Hi Iike trees

>

> How is everything , good I hope and pray .

>

>

> The Lord is the healer . Pray hard to Him. He is a very present help in times

of trouble.

> Blessed are thee pure in heart for they shall see God.

>

>

> God bless you I.L.T : )

>( Me too I am in the park writing this , then to go jog a mile or 2 )

>,

>

>Bill

>

>ps:

>Bible study :

>

>

>

>LIST OF DIRECTIVE PROMISES (1st FROM JESUS HIMSELF)

> ence.

>

>Cast not away your confidence which has great recompense of reward

>

>GOD IS LOVE

>

>

>

>Mat 11:28 Come to Me, all those laboring and being burdened, and I will give

you

>rest.

>

>

>Mat 11:29 Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, because I am meek and lowly

>in heart, and you will find rest to your souls.

>

>

>Mat 25:20-21 And coming up, the one who received five talents brought another

>five talents near, saying, Lord, you delivered five talents to me. Behold I

>gained another five talents above them. And his lord said to him, Well done,

>good and faithful slave. You were faithful over a few things; I will set you

>over many. Enter into the joy of your lord.

>

>

>Tomrrows readings below this line

>...................................

> : ( save some for the future so you know you will be 'transformed' tomorrow

also .

>

>

>

>

>Mat 25:34-35 Then the King will say to those on His right, Come, the blessed of

>My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared tor you from the foundation of the

>world. For I hungered, and you gave Me food to eat; I thirsted, and you gave

Me

>drink; I was a stranger, and you took Me in; 40) And answering, the King will

>say to them, Truly I say to you, in so far as you did it to one of these, the

>least of My brothers, you did it to Me.

>

>

> 1:12 But as many as received Him, to them He gave authority to become

>children of God, to the ones believing into His name,

>

>

> 3:36 The one believing into the Son has everlasting life; but the one

>disobeying the son will not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him.

>

>

> 5:24 Truly, truly, I say to you, the one who hears My word, and believes

>the One who has sent Me, has everlasting life, and does not come into judgment,

>but has passed out of death into life.

>

>

> 5:29 And they will come out, the ones having done good into a resurrection

>of life; and the ones having practiced evil into a resurrection of judgment.

>

>

> 8:12 Then Jesus again spoke to them, saying, I am the Light of the world.

>The one following Me will in no way walk in the darkness, but will have the

>light of life.

>

>

> 8:31-32 Then Jesus said to the Jews who had believed in Him, If you

>continue in My logos,

>

>you are truly My disciples. And you will know the truth, and the truth will

set

>you free.

>

>

> 10:9 I am the door. If anyone enters through Me, he will be saved, and

>will go in, and will go out, and will find pasture.

>

>

> 10:27-28 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. And

>I give eternal life to them, and they shall not perish to the age, never! And

>not anyone shall pluck them out of My hand.

>

>

> 11:25 Jesus said to her, I am the Resurrection and the Life. The one

>believing into Me, though he die, he shall live.

>

> 11:26 And everyone living and believing into Me shall not die to the age,

>never! Do you believe this?

>

>

> 14:12 Indeed, I tell you truly, the one believing into Me, the works which

>I do, that one shall do also, and greater than these he will do, because I go

to

>My Father.

>

>

> 14:15-16 If you love Me, keep My commandments. And I will petition the

>Father, and He will give you another Comforter, that He may remain with you to

>the age.

>

>

> 14:21 He that has My commandments and keeps them, it is that one who loves

>Me; and the ne that loves Me shall be loved by My Father, and I shall love him

>and will reveal Myself to him.

>

>

> 14:23 Jesus answered and said to him, If anyone loves Me, he will keep My

>word (logos), and My father shall love him. And We will come to him and will

>make a dwelling place with him.

>

>

> 15:4 Remain in Me, and I in you. As the branch is not able to bear fruit

>of itself, unless it remain in the vine, so neither can you unless you remain

in

>Me.

>

>

> 15:5 I am the Vine; you are the branches. The one abiding in Me, and I in

>him, this one bears much fruit, because apart from Me you are not able to

>execute, nothing.

>

>

> 15:7 If you remain in Me, and My Words (rhema) remain in you, whatever you

>desire you will ask, and it shall happen to you.

>

>

> 15:10 If you keep My commandments you will continue in My love, as I have

>kept my Fathers commandments and continue in His love.

>

>

> 15:13-14 Greater love than this has no one, that anyone should lay down

his

>soul for his friends. You are My friends if you do whatever I command you.

>

>

> 15:16 You have not chosen Me, but I chose you out and planted you, that

you

>should go and should bear fruit, and your fruit remain, that whatever you

should

>ask the Father in My name, He may give you.

>

>

>Rev 3:10 Because you kept the Word (logos) of My patience, I also will keep you

>out of the hour of trial which is going to come on all the habitable world in

>order to try those dwelling on the earth.

>

>

>Rev 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door and knock: If anyone hears My voice and

>opens the door, I will enter to him, and I will dine with him, and he with Me.

>

>

>Rev 3:21 The one overcoming, I will give to him to sit with Me in My throne, as

>I also overcame and sat with My Father in His throne.

>

>

>Rev 21:7 The one overcoming will inherit all things, and I will be God to him,

>and he will be the son to Me.

>

>

>Rev 21:14 Blessed are the ones doing His commands, that their authority will be

>over the Tree of Life, and by the gates they may enter into the city.

>

>

>

>OTHER DIRECTIVE PROMISES

>

>Rom 10:9 Because if you confess the Lord Jesus with your mouth, and believe in

>your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.

>

>

>Rom 10:11 For the Scripture says, Everyone believing on Him will not be put to

>shame.

>

>

>1 2:24 Then what you heard from the beginning, let it abide in you. If

>what you heard from the beginning abides in you, you will abide both in the Son

>and in the Father.

> .

>

>

>

>

>

>------------------------------On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 8:36 AM EST Sad Girl

wrote:>,>Thanks for being here also :-)>>------------------------------>On

Mon, Feb 20, 2012 17:09 PST Goldstein@... wrote:>>It seems we are

all in some stage of this... some of us have multiple infections we are trying

to cope with besides the Lyme and Bartonella and Babesia... mycoplasma, Candida,

etc. The list can go on and on, but it sure helps to hear how everyone else is

coping with your stage, your personal struggles. It helps me enormously. How

much of this is topical I'll probably never know... Bill seems to think it is a

bug and I can't deny there are not bugs because most of us have found some of

them. For me, I never found a bug, only fibers and maybe a bug wrapped in a

fiber. But it sure is something that infests the house, whether it is a bug or

not. >>>Thanks for being there everyone. >>

Re: meds >>>>>>>Hi there >Thats realy good that doxy may have

stopped pin pricking. >Do u think ur pin pricks were because of lyme infection n

not mites? >My pin prick sensations have got worse recently >Today about thirty

mostly big unpleasant

> sensations soles,of feet >Toes partic second n third toes in both feet >Even

one on my arm,two on my legs >Last night they were bad too >Im extremely

distressed >As got more agressive with treatment recently >Eg benzyol peroxide

ten days all leg hands feet areas >Bathing feet with allsorts every night >And

yet its got a lot worse >I am realy upset >Someone else said recently the more

they did the worse it got >Do people get more pin pricks when they are herxing?

>I recently bought two secondhand wardrobes to put my newly acquired

clothes,bedding into >Sprayed nylar inside >And yet so scared cant bring self to

take things outa bin bags to put into them!!! >I would be delighted mentaly if I

knew the pinpricks were lyme or co infections >Because every time im bitten >The

thought that its a mite is makin me deeply unhappy!!

>>------------------------------ >On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 07:50 PST Linds J wrote:

>>I very rarely post anything but

> do read all the emails when I have time. I have been on Doxy 300 mg for 6

weeks now along with Diflucan once daily and Nystatin 4 times daily. I haven't

had crawlies in months. Pin pricks have stopped as well. 2 days into Doxy I felt

some burning which I think is herxing. About 2 weeks into Doxy my joints have

all been hurting as well as being nauseous and light headed at times. The Doxy

did not stop the crawlies for me as that went away before I even went on it.

However, it may have stopped the pin pricking. I do have Lyme and possibly had

it for 20 years. >>>>>>