RemedySpot.com

A new one....my hair is growing !!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I thought I was getting more little hairs around my hairline. Just

looked closely at it and I'm fairly convinced now...there's lots of

them about an inch long.

But when I wash my hair tons comes out. I wonder if the iodine is

affecting the new hair growth hair cells like it does skin????

Yet it really feels like it shut estrogen down for me. Last year I

used estrogen and had lots of hair growth and soft thick hair. I'm not

on estrogen now....although I just finally used a bit of estrogel

today as I feel so crappy and sore. I gotta get to work so can't think

anymore of this new development right now. Good gosh ...I thought

there would be a lot of questions when we started this but I had NO

idea.......

Lynn

Just my thoughts on the hair stuff....

I too lose alot of hair in the shower. Thought it was just me using too many hair products. But I also know I have a scalp problem, and have had one since childhood. Some dandruff, but even pimples occasionally. Scalp condition must be a factor for hair growth. Hate to see what putting iodine on my scalp would do..... figure the reaction could be unpleasant for me.... fungal toxins and all. At least I grow enough of it back. When I got my hair cut last week, she asked if I had a natural wave.... hadn't heard that in awhile... so it's doing something good taking it internally. Wondering now if the topical would do even more, getting directly into the system where it's needed. The wrist thing has me intrigued.

Would be curious if painting over your thyroid with the white iodine would be more beneficial for your entire endocrine system...?

Keep us posted. .... tls

I thought I was getting more little hairs around my hairline. Justlooked closely at it and I'm fairly convinced now...there's lots ofthem about an inch long. But when I wash my hair tons comes out. I wonder if the iodine isaffecting the new hair growth hair cells like it does skin????Yet it really feels like it shut estrogen down for me. Last year Iused estrogen and had lots of hair growth and soft thick hair. I'm noton estrogen now....although I just finally used a bit of estrogeltoday as I feel so crappy and sore. I gotta get to work so can't thinkanymore of this new development right now. Good gosh ...I thoughtthere would be a lot of questions when we started this but I had NOidea.......Lynn