> Enemas?

> Orally?

> Is there a scale for amounts?

> How often and for how long?

> Will taking Lugols for this specific condition affect any undiagnosed

> thyroid conditions

> adversely?

>

> This is my Husbands 3rd bout this year?

> He is under tremendous stress, and has type 1 diabetes.

>

>

> Any advice or resources are appreciated.

>

> Thank You

>

> Meg Grosswendt

>

>

>

> Iodine

RE: Murray comment:

This is correct! DE is very powerful because its actions are strictly mechanical and are completely non-toxic. There is no risk of absorption of metals and chemicals. The surface of the diatomes are like sharp razor blades that slice open the shells of the cysts or eggs of the parasites. Secondly the action also clogs the spiracles (breathing tubes) of the living creatures causing them to asphyxiate. Alternating daily between DE and bentonite clay, which is also inert, will destroy most intestinal parasites. By adding MSM to the DE, a high sulfur media is created which is quite poisonous to these crude life forms. I add a little peppermint and clove to the mix just to give it some extra punch. I have also added taurine and cayenne pepper as well. Extra magnesium is also healthy as most people are deficient in this important nutrient although it and taurine have little effect on parasites.

It is advisable to irrigate the colon via hydrotherapy in order to remove the nutrient media that harbors these parasites. The large intestine should thoroughly flushed out and the small intestine should be purged with an herbal formulation that dissolves and removes excess mucus. Avoid mucus forming foods.

As a follow-up to a thoroughly cleaned digestive tract, a retention enema of garlic steeped water is very effective in eliminating colonies of parasites leaving only the cysts behind. Use these methods daily for no less than three weeks and preferably six weeks to be sure that any newly hatched parasites do not reach adulthood whereby they can lay new eggs which would then become a perpetual problem.

-- Re: Lugols for parasites

For cleansing parasites in the gastro-intestinal tract there is nothing better nor simpler than straight DE (diatomaceous earth). It is a fine odorless/tasteless powder.Cheers, Doug Lugols for parasites>>> I am interested in giving husband and children Lugols for the cleansing > of parasites.> Does anyone have info on this?>> How do I administer?> Enemas?> Orally?> Is there a scale for amounts?> How often and for how long?> Will taking Lugols for this specific condition affect any undiagnosed > thyroid conditions> adversely?>> This is my Husbands 3rd bout this year?> He is under tremendous stress, and has type 1 diabetes.>>> Any advice or resources are appreciated.>> Thank You>> Meg Grosswendt>>>> Iodine

As I understand it, you need to be careful of what kind of DE you use. I

was told that pool grade DE cannot be taken internally.

Although I have no idea how to find safe DE.

Irene

At 08:45 AM 12/7/2006, you wrote:

RE: Murray comment:

This is correct! DE is very powerful because its actions are strictly

mechanical and are completely non-toxic. There is no risk of

absorption of metals and chemicals. The surface of the diatomes are like

sharp razor blades that slice open the shells of the cysts or eggs of the

parasites. Secondly the action also clogs the spiracles (breathing tubes)

of the living creatures causing them to asphyxiate. Alternating

daily between DE and bentonite clay, which is also inert, will destroy

most intestinal parasites. By adding MSM to the DE, a high sulfur media

is created which is quite poisonous to these crude life forms. I add a

little peppermint and clove to the mix just to give it some extra punch.

I have also added taurine and cayenne pepper as well. Extra magnesium is

also healthy as most people are deficient in this important nutrient

although it and taurine have little effect on parasites.

It is advisable to irrigate the colon via hydrotherapy in order to remove

the nutrient media that harbors these parasites. The large intestine

should thoroughly flushed out and the small intestine should be purged

with an herbal formulation that dissolves and removes excess mucus. Avoid

mucus forming foods.

As a follow-up to a thoroughly cleaned digestive tract, a retention enema

of garlic steeped water is very effective in eliminating colonies of

parasites leaving only the cysts behind. Use these methods daily for no

less than three weeks and preferably six weeks to be sure that any newly

hatched parasites do not reach adulthood whereby they can lay new eggs

which would then become a perpetual problem.

-- Re: Lugols for parasites

For cleansing parasites in the gastro-intestinal tract there is nothing

better nor simpler than straight DE (diatomaceous earth). It is a fine

odorless/tasteless powder.

Cheers, Doug

Lugols for parasites

>

>

> I am interested in giving husband and children Lugols for the cleansing

> of parasites.

> Does anyone have info on this?

>

> How do I administer?

> Enemas?

> Orally?

> Is there a scale for amounts?

> How often and for how long?

> Will taking Lugols for this specific condition affect any undiagnosed

> thyroid conditions

> adversely?

>

> This is my Husbands 3rd bout this year?

> He is under tremendous stress, and has type 1 diabetes.

>

>

> Any advice or resources are appreciated.

>

> Thank You

>

> Meg Grosswendt

>

>

>

> Iodine

Tha

Thank you for the kind/confirming reply. I have a hard time trying to convince/educate people to the effectiveness of DE. When I finally got a supply in Canada during the summer, I added a 30ml scoop to my morning smoothie for 3 months. I do not think I had any parasites but was going to make sure. I have been unable to find DE in Hong Kong over the past 3 years.

I find your addition of these other ingredients quite interesting. I have been unable to find powdered bentonite here in either. I did eventually find a source for a liquid nut declined as it was mixed with several other things.

Cheers, Doug

Lugols for parasites>>> I am interested in giving husband and children Lugols for the cleansing > of parasites.> Does anyone have info on this?>> How do I administer?> Enemas?> Orally?> Is there a scale for amounts?> How often and for how long?> Will taking Lugols for this specific condition affect any undiagnosed > thyroid conditions> adversely?>> This is my Husbands 3rd bout this year?> He is under tremendous stress, and has type 1 diabetes.>>> Any advice or resources are appreciated.>> Thank You>> Meg Grosswendt>>>> Iodine

I've read about enemas with Lugols. Does that address parasites?

Michele

>

> Tha

> Thank you for the kind/confirming reply. I have a hard time

trying to convince/educate people to the effectiveness of DE. When

I finally got a supply in Canada during the summer, I added a 30ml

scoop to my morning smoothie for 3 months. I do not think I had any

parasites but was going to make sure. I have been unable to find DE

in Hong Kong over the past 3 years.

> I find your addition of these other ingredients quite

interesting. I have been unable to find powdered bentonite here in

either. I did eventually find a source for a liquid nut declined as

it was mixed with several other things.

> Cheers, Doug

>

>

>

>

> Lugols for parasites

>

> >

> >

> > I am interested in giving husband and children Lugols

for the cleansing

> > of parasites.

> > Does anyone have info on this?

> >

> > How do I administer?

> > Enemas?

> > Orally?

> > Is there a scale for amounts?

> > How often and for how long?

> > Will taking Lugols for this specific condition affect

any undiagnosed

> > thyroid conditions

> > adversely?

> >

> > This is my Husbands 3rd bout this year?

> > He is under tremendous stress, and has type 1 diabetes.

> >

> >

> > Any advice or resources are appreciated.

> >

> > Thank You

> >

> > Meg Grosswendt

> >

> >

> >

> > Iodine

I got DE which is used for addition to grains etc for animal feeds (Agricultural and domestic pets)and is als put into grains that will be used for milling ito flour.

Cheers, Douh

Lugols for parasites>>> I am interested in giving husband and children Lugols for the cleansing > of parasites.> Does anyone have info on this?>> How do I administer?> Enemas?> Orally?> Is there a scale for amounts?> How often and for how long?> Will taking Lugols for this specific condition affect any undiagnosed > thyroid conditions> adversely?>> This is my Husbands 3rd bout this year?> He is under tremendous stress, and has type 1 diabetes.>>> Any advice or resources are appreciated.>> Thank You>> Meg Grosswendt>>>> Iodine

I know where to get DE for horses ,but I don't know for humans.

I fed DE for years to my horses for parasite control. idid stop recently, however, as someone I know and respect feels that it can contribute to leaky gut, that whole mechanical action in happening in the gut...

Best,http://www.ChestnutHillDesigns.comhttp://www.CurlyRescue.comView my Blog ~ http://shellyct.blogspot.com/

If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us. -- Hermann Hesse

As I understand it, you need to be careful of what kind of DE you use. I was told that pool grade DE cannot be taken internally.Although I have no idea how to find safe DE.Irene

I have been told (but can not vouch for it) that many products that are sold by Pharmacies, Clinics,Veterinarians,agricultural supply centers etc. all come out of the same manufacturing/production batch. The only difference is the packaging and therefore the price. I would not be afraid to take any product that is specifically supplied for pets and livestock as long as I knew that the contents and strengths were what I wanted.

Cheers, Doug

Re: Lugols for parasites

I know where to get DE for horses ,but I don't know for humans.

I fed DE for years to my horses for parasite control. idid stop recently, however, as someone I know and respect feels that it can contribute to leaky gut, that whole mechanical action in happening in the gut...

Best,http://www.ChestnutHillDesigns.comhttp://www.CurlyRescue.comView my Blog ~ http://shellyct.blogspot.com/

If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us. -- Hermann Hesse

As I understand it, you need to be careful of what kind of DE you use. I was told that pool grade DE cannot be taken internally.Although I have no idea how to find safe DE.Irene

This is the product I've used:

http://www.kvvet.com/KVVet/product_family.asp?family%5Fid=253 & gift=False & mscssid=0F478B2145D847909DC4F6615CD9D2D5

It contains DE among other anthelmintic herbs. I buy it at KV Vet because its cheaper there, but the companies website address is www.a-b-c-plus.com.

I have been told (but can not vouch for it) that many products that are sold by Pharmacies, Clinics,Veterinarians,agricultural supply centers etc. all come out of the same manufacturing/production batch. The only difference is the packaging and therefore the price. I would not be afraid to take any product that is specifically supplied for pets and livestock as long as I knew that the contents and strengths were what I wanted.

Cheers, Doug