RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Re: Kim suspicsous Assistant

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I think their snowing you Kim. Get your imlants to pathology if possible. And get operation notes. You need to get lot# and manufacturer off implants. Plus, those are your implants, get them. Maybe they are afraid they are liable because they broke the implant during operation. Get your operation report. kim <khadijashams@...> wrote:

Ana also tests for Lupus. It is indicitive that something autoimmune is going on.I called the doc this morning and she said i did the right thing, but i felt like she was "different" harsher. And her assistant called and i asked her a few questions. She seemed ok but also playing some kind of mind game like she wanted to know what i was thinking but didn't want me to know what she was thinking or knew. i don't know, i was just uncomfortable with the way the conversations went today. Something rubs me wrong. I did ask her a question that i'm going to pose here...maybe someone heard of it. After i left the dr. office i went to kmart to get a new bra, when i was in the fitting room i noticed a small "ball" about the size of a pin head just under my breasts inbetween them. It was orange in color.

I picked it off me and rolled it inbetween my fingers at which point it disolved into an oily substance. I asked the assistant if it could have been the antiseptic that the Dr. put on me (which was orange) to clean the area just before surgery. She didn't seem to think it was. I said could it have been from the interior of the implant when it ripped open she said she didn't think it was because she said she saw the implant when it was out and nothing was open. I said, "i mean where it was stuck to me from the valve" she said, "I take that back, i didn't see the valve." (I didn't see the valve either) I mentioned sending my implant to the lab for testing as the doctor had mentioned was possible before the surgery. She was silent and said "I don't know" ( you see why i didn't like this conversation..lol)So it was left at that, I wasn't really worried at all until her assistant seemed so

evasive, but probably she truly doesn't know and i still shouldn't be worried. Maybe. Am i being suspicious, or do i think it odd that after the "spill" occured the Dr. tells me not to sign any important papers after the surgery because "I'm not going remember anything" from the valium shot. Hmm., was that working on the power of suggestion. Or am i being a bit paranoid?!~kimWhen is it recommended to get my ana tested again to see if it > returns to normal?> > > >