RemedySpot.com

infrared sauna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Dawn,

I have just got one this week, its in the bedroom mine is a single person sauna very neat and not too big.It cost me £1,700.00 but I think you can get them cheaper in the states, they have only been available in England for the last year.

If you just type in far infrared sauna in the search engine you will get loads of info.

I have only used mine three times so far but I know I am going to love it, I seem to have more energy already, I am not sure if its the sauna or the sunny weather we are having at the moment but something has changed in me.I only have mine quite low at the moment and dont stay in it to long but I intend to work up to it.

I told my osteopath about it today, as he treats people with fibromyalgia he is going to look up about them with a view to getting one for the clinic.My one is HIGH TECHEALTH.

Hope this helps,

Sue

Guest guest

Dearest Sue:

Our sauna is in our basement, no windows in the sauna. I find it a bit frightening to go into this room alone. I wish that our Jacuzzi worked, at least there is a window in our bathroom. As you know I do have MS and heat could cause a flare. When I was in hospital, they contacted my neurologist and he told them that I have MS....not atypical MS! I have lesions on the left side of my brain and my left foot/leg tremors, it seems to have attached my left side more than my right. When I walk I tend to veer to the left! Wonders me, could they be wrong?

Love you...Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```````````````````````````````````

Re: infrared sauna

Dear Dawn,

I have just got one this week, its in the bedroom mine is a single person sauna very neat and not too big.It cost me £1,700.00 but I think you can get them cheaper in the states, they have only been available in England for the last year.

If you just type in far infrared sauna in the search engine you will get loads of info.

I have only used mine three times so far but I know I am going to love it, I seem to have more energy already, I am not sure if its the sauna or the sunny weather we are having at the moment but something has changed in me.I only have mine quite low at the moment and dont stay in it to long but I intend to work up to it.

I told my osteopath about it today, as he treats people with fibromyalgia he is going to look up about them with a view to getting one for the clinic.My one is HIGH TECHEALTH.

Hope this helps,

SueOpinions expressed are NOT meant to take the place of advice given by licensed health care professionals. Consult your physician or licensed health care professional before commencing any medical treatment. "Do not let either the medical authorities or the politicians mislead you. Find out what the facts are, and make your own decisions about how to live a happy life and how to work for a better world." - Linus ing, two-time Nobel Prize Winner (1954, Chemistry; 1963, Peace)

Guest guest

Sue, I think your extra energy is coming from the sauna. I noticed the same thing when I started using mine. I also noticed that I was sleeping better. Love, Anita Re: infrared sauna Dear Dawn, I have just got one this week, its in the bedroom mine is a single person sauna very neat and not too big.It cost me £1,700.00 but I think you can get them cheaper in the states, they have only been available in England for the last year. If you just type in far infrared sauna in the search engine you will get loads of info. I have only used mine three times so far but I know I am going to love it, I seem to have more energy already, I am not sure if its the sauna or the sunny weather we are having at the moment but something has changed in me.I only have mine quite low at the moment and dont stay in it to long but I intend to work up to it. I told my osteopath about it today, as he treats people with fibromyalgia he is going to look up about them with a view to getting one for the clinic.My one is HIGH TECHEALTH. Hope this helps, SueOpinions expressed are NOT meant to take the place of advice given by licensed health care professionals. Consult your physician or licensed health care professional before commencing any medical treatment. "Do not let either the medical authorities or the politicians mislead you. Find out what the facts are, and make your own decisions about how to live a happy life and how to work for a better world." - Linus ing, two-time Nobel Prize Winner (1954, Chemistry; 1963, Peace)

Guest guest

How long did this take , curious, as I don't know I

can do more than once or twice a week, from what I

have come to understand hyperthyroid patients should

not use the sauna more than that many times a week!

THanks

Annie

--- anita kessler <AnitaK001@...> wrote:

> Sue, I think your extra energy is coming from the

> sauna. I noticed the same thing when I started

> using mine. I also noticed that I was sleeping

> better. Love, Anita

>

> Re: infrared sauna

>

> Dear Dawn,

>

> I have just got one this week, its in the bedroom

> mine is a single person sauna very neat and not too

> big.It cost me £1,700.00 but I think you can get

> them cheaper in the states, they have only been

> available in England for the last year.

> If you just type in far infrared sauna in the search

> engine you will get loads of info.

> I have only used mine three times so far but I know

> I am going to love it, I seem to have more energy

> already, I am not sure if its the sauna or the sunny

> weather we are having at the moment but something

> has changed in me.I only have mine quite low at the

> moment and dont stay in it to long but I intend to

> work up to it.

> I told my osteopath about it today, as he treats

> people with fibromyalgia he is going to look up

> about them with a view to getting one for the

> clinic.My one is HIGH TECHEALTH.

> Hope this helps,

>

> Sue

>

>

> Opinions expressed are NOT meant to take the place

> of advice given by licensed health care

> professionals. Consult your physician or licensed

> health care professional before commencing any

> medical treatment.

>

> " Do not let either the medical authorities or the

> politicians mislead you Find out what the facts are,

> and make your own decisions about how to live a

> happy life and how to work for a better world. " -

> Linus ing, two-time Nobel Prize Winner (1954,

> Chemistry; 1963, Peace)

>

>

Guest guest

Lea,

Is your sauna an infared sauna? . . .

It might be worth modifying it by putting in a window

.. . . whatever it takes to make it comfortable for

you.

Infrared light really does help with nerve function.

According to studies, patients with peripheral

neuropathy have shown positive results after only one

treatment.

I've gone from having my feet numb (could feel

pressure, but not needle sticks), to having ticklish

feet.

If you already have a sauna, it certainly would be

worth a try!

BTW, did they ever determine that your PE was caused

by a blob of silicone, or a blood clot? . . . Or is

there a question about it? . . . Would it make a

difference in survivability?

Hugs,

Rogene

Guest guest

One good thing about the infrared saunas, in addition

to the health benefits is that they use very little

electricity, or heat the space they're kept in. The

air itself in the sauna barely gets warm.

Rogene