RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

- Thank you!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

:

Thank you for responding! I will keep you in my prayers so that you will get better! I hope to meet with you soon so that I can talk with you face-to-face!

I know what you mean by Tijuana being held hostage by rampant crime and kidnappings! I have several friends who have had relatives that have been killed down there.

I live in the Chula Vista area of San Diego. So, when you are feeling better, let me know and we can meet for a nice smoothie or good healthy juice drink!

Keep posting your information and recovery issues so we can cheer you on and hope for the best for ourselves!

Warmly,

Gail

From: lesliesvless <lmcguire82@...>Subject: Re: Ed: You haven't had any banding or surgery yet? Date: Tuesday, June 3, 2008, 8:19 PM

Gail, I live close to both Tijuana and Dr. Aceves in Mexicali. Being so close I am informed of what goes on in the border cities. I would not dream of going to Tijuana at this time. Things have really changed lately and not for the better. There are some good doctors in Tijuana and some very nice hospitals but right now it is not safe there, not even for locals. Mexicali is a little bit farther than Tijuana if you fly into San Diego but the drive is very nice across the mountains and on the US side. The safety and peace of mind is well worth the extra drive to Mexicali. Tijuana is also the busiest border crossing in the world so getting across the border is very slow, I figured that the time I would spend sitting at the border crossing in Tijuana I might as well enjoy a nice drive through the mountains. I just got back from surgery ( gastric sleeve) and can't tell you enough

of the excellent care I received. I loved Yolanda and Lucy. I met only the last day and he was very nice and sweet too. Dr. Aceves makes you feel special, you know he cares about his patients. I would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat! This has been the best hospital experience I have had in all my life. Dr. Campos and Dr. visited me a couple of times a day, I have never met a more prefessional and compassionate group of people in the medical field. The hospital is spotless! I swear they clean all day. I feel very lucky to have found them. I am feeling a bit tired but wanted to post and tell everyone about the wonderful care I recieved.> > From: Biocleanhelp@ ... Biocleanhelp@ ...> Subject: Re: [Dr-Aceves-bandster s] Marie - WoW! Great for you and your family!> @groups. com> Date: Tuesday, June 3, 2008, 5:50 PM> > > > > > > > > In a message dated 6/3/2008 4:19:50 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, hotcalirunner@ mac.com writes:> I have set an alarm for my drinking and food times to remind me when to eat and drink because I have no "I'm hungry" feeling> > This sounds almost too good to be true?> & nbsp;> How do I find Dr. Aceves web site?> & nbsp;> Thanks,> ed evans> > > > >

> Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.>