RemedySpot.com

Re: Weikerts' multiple chemical sensitivity treatment

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

The Weikerts' chemical and mold exposures and severe problems from these, in the past six weeks, highlight the few choices people have and the difficulty in avoiding mold and chemicals when they are highly sensitive, in our country. Treatment is very hard to obtain. I am glad to say that Bev has been able to get to a treatment center in TX that she is very pleased with so far - with children - it is called the Medical Associates clinic, it is in , TX, which is very close to Dallas. She has met many people there with Multiple Chemical Intolerances and mold exposures and chemical poisonings, they come there from all over the USA to be helped by Dr. . Many are returning for one reason or another, and they tell Bev about their wonderful recoveries - some of them near death, they tell her, at one time, but now doing well.

I write this - my idea to post it - with her encouragement and permission. She is worrying now, not about dying without treatment, as she did for the past six weeks, but about keeping a roof over their heads long enough to get the treatment. I mention their fund again, the moderator has posted the address previously - called The Weikert Fund, I believe. Friends who are able could help them to stay at the treatment center in a motel, long enough to receive the treatment. Being people whose home was contaminated six weeks ago and having lived on the road in motels ever since then, seeking medical treatment in four states before finding it - this has given them problems - financial - in addition to the dire poisoning/exposure. Bev is a Mold Relief volunteer who was very nice to me when I was feeling very down about a second, devastating mold exposure this winter. She has given to others for years, raised funds for others, etc. Let's be there for her, now!

Some of you might wish to comment on the Medical Associates or try them out. Bev has found them to be very thorough, compassionate, knowledgable, and systematic in their initial carefully conducted testing - required before treatment.

Guest guest

The Weikerts' chemical and mold exposures and severe problems from these, in the past six weeks, highlight the few choices people have and the difficulty in avoiding mold and chemicals when they are highly sensitive, in our country. Treatment is very hard to obtain. I am glad to say that Bev has been able to get to a treatment center in TX that she is very pleased with so far - with children - it is called the Medical Associates clinic, it is in , TX, which is very close to Dallas. She has met many people there with Multiple Chemical Intolerances and mold exposures and chemical poisonings, they come there from all over the USA to be helped by Dr. . Many are returning for one reason or another, and they tell Bev about their wonderful recoveries - some of them near death, they tell her, at one time, but now doing well.

I write this - my idea to post it - with her encouragement and permission. She is worrying now, not about dying without treatment, as she did for the past six weeks, but about keeping a roof over their heads long enough to get the treatment. I mention their fund again, the moderator has posted the address previously - called The Weikert Fund, I believe. Friends who are able could help them to stay at the treatment center in a motel, long enough to receive the treatment. Being people whose home was contaminated six weeks ago and having lived on the road in motels ever since then, seeking medical treatment in four states before finding it - this has given them problems - financial - in addition to the dire poisoning/exposure. Bev is a Mold Relief volunteer who was very nice to me when I was feeling very down about a second, devastating mold exposure this winter. She has given to others for years, raised funds for others, etc. Let's be there for her, now!

Some of you might wish to comment on the Medical Associates or try them out. Bev has found them to be very thorough, compassionate, knowledgable, and systematic in their initial carefully conducted testing - required before treatment.