RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Sleep

Rate this topic

Guest guest

As many of you know I have worked nights for many many years. Part of that is because I have been an insomniac most of my adult life and seem to get my best work done at night. (NO!!! Guido!!!) Now that I no longer have my job I am having a terrible time switching my nights and days back to a more normal schedule. Ask Don and I catch them online on at 4 or 5 in the morning. I don't nap like and when I sleep, I sleep like a rock for 6 or 7 hours. My problem is getting to sleep - it doesn't matter when I go to bed or how long I have been awake or how tired I am. If I don't see the sun come up or at least the sky starting to lighten then I don't sleep. I have terrible eating habits, living alone I eat what I want, when I want but I do have a much better diet than the rest of the SAD Americans out there. I do eat meat but very little and mostly farm grown hormone, steroid, antibiotic free Beef and Chicken. I eat wild Salmon and fresh trout caught in the unpolluted lakes and streams of the mountains around me. I eat very little processed foods, lots of fresh veggies and fruits. Bread very occasionally and fast foods only every other month or so when down in the City with family. I would appreciate any help or suggestions you could give me.

Thanks