RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

more questions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

if you buy a regulator for the tank, which the regulator comes with a black hose, you can fill up those extra large hefty bags with the black tube inserted in the bag. you can gas your cell phone, laptop computers, keyboards, computer mouse, books, papers, basically things that you can't get wet, can be gased. but if you are just going to open the co2 tank valve in the car, you don't need the regulator and hose. the regulator costs $80 bucks.

mel

From: savemyskin4me <savemyskin4me@...>Subject: Re: More Questionsbird mites Date: Saturday, August 30, 2008, 3:34 PM

Thanks Rita,I am going to buy a 20lb tank, do I need to also by a regulator ordoes the tank come with a valve?Also, what is the salt formula people are spraying their carpets andwalls with?? Someone said 2 cups epson salts to a gallon of water.>> We bought a 20lb CO2 tank. We sat the tank in the floor of the backseat and opened the valve so the gas would come out slowly. Shut thedoors and were able to leave the car like that for 3 days. One dayshould be enough time to kill the things. On the 4th day we opened allthe doors and left that for 30 minutes. Came back and removed thetank, lowered all the windows and let the car sit like that all therest of the day and night. Drove it the next day. Since we all may

bedealing with different "things" it would be hard to tell if the Raidant and roach killer would work for you. Since it works on what wewere dealing with we could spray our car. We spray after each time weride in it. If you use the raid be sure to pull the seat belts out andspray them as they retract back into their holders. Also, I don't knowif this would help but I have learned recently that some people inLouisiana, where bugs are king, have used that washable white glue tokill something that was on their skin. They rub the glue over the areawhere they feel the things moving or itching and let the glue dry.Leave it on all day or all night and then wash it off the next nightor morning. They can even do their hair and scalp with the glue and itwashes out of the hair. Sounded like a good idea to me but I can't sayif it works. Also, when you use the Clorox be sure to follow it withthe salt water. I

don't know why the 1 pint of water with the 2 cupsof Epsom salt works but it goes hand in hand with the Clorox. Onlyleave the Clorox on the skin for only several seconds. Wash the Cloroxoff and then rub in the salt water and get that salt water dried on tothe skin with a blow dried as fast as you can. If you keep doing thisevery day or night the skin will keep getting clearer and cleared overthe next 4 to 5 weeks. As you get your environment under control byspraying the Clorox and salt water or by using the raid ant and roachkiller you skin will only have to deal with the "hot spots" or placesthat the things have found to hide in. It can take up to 6 weeks toget the things under control. Good luck and keep trying. Rita> > > More Questions> > > Hi Fellow Suffers :)> > I have more questions. I think these questions are good for ourdatabase> > and also if you have ever tried to do a search of this forum....You> > know how frustrating that can be.> > Question #1 Besides Rita's use of Clorox, what else can you use tokill> > a critter that has just bitten\burrowed into you. I know that withthe > > Clorox, if I put it on a bite it hurts really bad and the bite will> > suddenly flatten out. I even felt one "pop" one time. I think it was a> > bug exploding under my skin. Rita's method works, but is there a way > > to kill then without the scaring/skin damage? > > Question #2 How big of a CO2 tank do you need to get to treat a

car? > > Do you need a bigger one for something like a Van? Do I need a 5lb> > tank, a 10lb tank, 20lb or bigger????? Do you just put it in the car> > turn on the valve and quick shut the door? I would like alot more info> > before I mess with something so potentially deadly.> > Many thanks to all who are willing to share!>

Guest guest

Aha,

Thanks for clearing that up for me Mel!

> >

> > We bought a 20lb CO2 tank. We sat the tank in the floor of the back

> seat and opened the valve so the gas would come out slowly. Shut the

> doors and were able to leave the car like that for 3 days. One day

> should be enough time to kill the things. On the 4th day we opened all

> the doors and left that for 30 minutes. Came back and removed the

> tank, lowered all the windows and let the car sit like that all the

> rest of the day and night. Drove it the next day. Since we all may be

> dealing with different " things " it would be hard to tell if the Raid

> ant and roach killer would work for you. Since it works on what we

> were dealing with we could spray our car. We spray after each time we

> ride in it. If you use the raid be sure to pull the seat belts out and

> spray them as they retract back into their holders. Also, I don't know

> if this would help but I have learned recently that some people in

> Louisiana, where bugs are king, have used that washable white glue to

> kill something that was on their skin. They rub the glue over the area

> where they feel the things moving or itching and let the glue dry.

> Leave it on all day or all night and then wash it off the next night

> or morning. They can even do their hair and scalp with the glue and it

> washes out of the hair. Sounded like a good idea to me but I can't say

> if it works. Also, when you use the Clorox be sure to follow it with

> the salt water. I don't know why the 1 pint of water with the 2 cups

> of Epsom salt works but it goes hand in hand with the Clorox. Only

> leave the Clorox on the skin for only several seconds. Wash the Clorox

> off and then rub in the salt water and get that salt water dried on to

> the skin with a blow dried as fast as you can. If you keep doing this

> every day or night the skin will keep getting clearer and cleared over

> the next 4 to 5 weeks. As you get your environment under control by

> spraying the Clorox and salt water or by using the raid ant and roach

> killer you skin will only have to deal with the " hot spots " or places

> that the things have found to hide in. It can take up to 6 weeks to

> get the things under control. Good luck and keep trying. Rita

> >

> >

> > More Questions

> >

> >

> > Hi Fellow Suffers :)

> >

> > I have more questions. I think these questions are good for our

> database

> >

> > and also if you have ever tried to do a search of this forum....You

> >

> > know how frustrating that can be.

> >

> > Question #1 Besides Rita's use of Clorox, what else can you use to

> kill

> >

> > a critter that has just bitten\burrowed into you. I know that with

> the

> >

> > Clorox, if I put it on a bite it hurts really bad and the bite will

> >

> > suddenly flatten out. I even felt one " pop " one time. I think it was a

> >

> > bug exploding under my skin. Rita's method works, but is there a way

> >

> > to kill then without the scaring/skin damage?

> >

> > Question #2 How big of a CO2 tank do you need to get to treat a car?

> >

> > Do you need a bigger one for something like a Van? Do I need a 5lb

> >

> > tank, a 10lb tank, 20lb or bigger????? Do you just put it in the car

> >

> > turn on the valve and quick shut the door? I would like alot more info

> >

> > before I mess with something so potentially deadly.

> >

> > Many thanks to all who are willing to share!

> >

>

Guest guest

Okay, my cholesteatoma crushed all the bones in my left ear. My dr says i had

the biggest one he had ever seen and did a CWD. My question is now its 5 years

later and they are wanting to do ossicular reconstruction on it. Has anyone had

this done and if so how has your experience been? Thanks in advance

Guest guest

Thanks for the info. I wouldnt wish this on anyone but at the same time its nice

to know that we are not alone. After research and talking to a few ent's I would

like to get the ossicular reconstruction and the permanent ear tubes. Hopefully

the ear tubes would help preventfurther infections.

--- In cholesteatoma , "

Guest guest

12,ipsilateral

80 non vital

Pregnancy epulis

Sent from on Android

Anu Arora <dr.anuarora@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

more questions

Sent:

Sat, Mar 3, 2012 8:25:14 PM

helloneed help in these  ques...

1-HOW

OFTEN SHOULD YOU REVIEW SMOKING STATUS?3,6,12 MONTHS2-IF

YOU STIMULATE THE SALIVARY FLOW IN ONE SIDE OF THE MOUTH-WHERE DOES THE SALIVA

APPEAR?BILATERAL, IPSILATERAL,CONTRALATERAL ETC3- WAT R THE ELECTRIC PULP TEST READINGS??

4-Epulis is a characteristic of which condition?

thanks

Anu

Guest guest

Thanks Lyudmyla, just wanted to know for the third question, what's the normal reading before the actual test is it zero? also what's the reading for the vital teeth?

thanks in advance.

Ahmed.

From: Lyudmyla Huhley <huhley2006@...>" " < >; "dr.anuarora@..." <dr.anuarora@...> Sent: Saturday, 3 March 2012, 20:38Subject: Re: more questions

12,ipsilateral80 non vitalPregnancy epulis

Sent from on Android

From: Anu Arora <dr.anuarora@...>; < >; Subject: more questions Sent: Sat, Mar 3, 2012 8:25:14 PM

hello

need help in these ques...

1-HOW OFTEN SHOULD YOU REVIEW SMOKING STATUS?3,6,12 MONTHS

2-IF YOU STIMULATE THE SALIVARY FLOW IN ONE SIDE OF THE MOUTH-WHERE DOES THE SALIVA APPEAR?BILATERAL, IPSILATERAL,CONTRALATERAL ETC

3- WAT R THE ELECTRIC PULP TEST READINGS??

thanks

Anu

Guest guest

Hi Lyudmyla, Can u give the readings for the difft pulpal conditions... THANK YOU,

sajitha. From: Lyudmyla Huhley <huhley2006@...> " " < >; "dr.anuarora@..." <dr.anuarora@...> Sent: Saturday, 3 March 2012 8:38 PM Subject: Re: more questions

12,ipsilateral

80 non vital

Pregnancy epulis

Sent from on Android

To:

< >;

Subject:

more questions

Sent:

Sat, Mar 3, 2012 8:25:14 PM

helloneed help in these ques...

1-HOW

APPEAR?BILATERAL, IPSILATERAL,CONTRALATERAL ETC3- WAT R THE ELECTRIC PULP TEST READINGS??

thanks

Anu

Guest guest

Thanks guys!!Sent from my iPhoneOn 3 Mar 2012, at 09:34 PM, Lyudmyla Huhley <huhley2006@...> wrote:

Here we are guys Arthur already wrote it

Sent from on Android

ARTHUR TADEVOSYAN <arthur_tadevosyan@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

Re: more questions

Sent:

Sat, Mar 3, 2012 9:23:10 PM

12 MONTHIPSILATERAL0 - 40 NORMAL ,40 - 80 PULPITIS OVER 80 DEAD PULP From: Anu Arora <dr.anuarora@...> Sent: Saturday, 3 March 2012, 20:25 Subject: more questions

1-HOW

thanks

Anu

Guest guest

1. annually according to the delivering of better oral health doc2.Ipsilateral3.4. epulis has multiple causes check cawsonbest regardsebtisam From: ARTHUR TADEVOSYAN <arthur_tadevosyan@...> " " < > Sent: Saturday, 3 March 2012, 21:23 Subject: Re: more questions

12 MONTHIPSILATERAL0 - 40 NORMAL ,40 - 80 PULPITIS OVER 80 DEAD PULP From: Anu Arora <dr.anuarora@...> Sent: Saturday, 3 March 2012, 20:25 Subject: more questions

1-HOW

thanks

Anu

Guest guest

Hello Arthur, can you please provide the reference for answering Ipsilateral , I have been trying to find this out since ages .. Could not find it anywhere !Divi From: ARTHUR TADEVOSYAN <arthur_tadevosyan@...> " " < > Sent: Saturday, 3 March 2012 9:23 PM

Subject: Re: more questions

1-HOW

thanks

Anu

Guest guest

hello Ebtessam, can you provide the reference for Q2 please .divi From: ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> " " < > Sent: Saturday, 3 March 2012 10:30 PM Subject: Re: more questions

1. annually according to the delivering of better oral health doc2.Ipsilateral3.4. epulis has multiple causes check cawsonbest regardsebtisam From: ARTHUR TADEVOSYAN <arthur_tadevosyan@...> " "

< > Sent: Saturday, 3 March 2012, 21:23 Subject: Re: more questions

1-HOW

thanks

Anu

Guest guest

please any refrence about the effect of stimulation of salivary gland , idont have refrence ,but i asked a doctor and he told me bilateral effect when we stimulate one salivary gland , i just want to be surethank you From: ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> " " < > Sent: Saturday, March 3, 2012 11:30 PM Subject: Re: more questions

1. annually according to the delivering of better oral health doc2.Ipsilateral3.4. epulis has multiple causes check cawsonbest regardsebtisam From: ARTHUR

TADEVOSYAN <arthur_tadevosyan@...> " " < > Sent: Saturday, 3 March 2012, 21:23 Subject: Re: more questions

1-HOW

thanks

Anu

Guest guest

sometime it is difficult to find references bcoz you re picking up all info from all possible sources of information-soz cannot provide any references(whether believe or not guys SincerelyLyudmyla From: ARTHUR TADEVOSYAN <arthur_tadevosyan@...> " " < > Sent: Sunday, 4 March 2012, 7:29 Subject: Re: more questions

TO BE HONEST I ASKED ONE OF THE GUYS WHO PASSED. WE JUST HAVE TO GO WITH THIS ANSWER. I THINK IT MAKE MORE SENSE THEN THE OTHER TWO .THANKS. From: Divi Divi <divi_ore@...> " " < > Sent: Saturday, 3 March 2012, 22:43 Subject: Re: more

questions

Hello Arthur, can you please provide the reference for answering Ipsilateral , I have been trying to find this out since ages .. Could not find it anywhere !Divi From: ARTHUR TADEVOSYAN <arthur_tadevosyan@...> " " < > Sent: Saturday, 3 March 2012 9:23 PM

1-HOW

thanks

Anu

Guest guest

yes we all know that , just we all try to find the best answerthanks From: Lyudmyla Huhley <huhley2006@...> " " < > Sent: Sunday, March 4,

2012 9:04 AM Subject: Re: more questions

sometime it is difficult to find references bcoz you re picking up all info from all possible sources of information-soz cannot provide any references(whether believe or not guys SincerelyLyudmyla From: ARTHUR TADEVOSYAN <arthur_tadevosyan@...> " " < > Sent: Sunday, 4 March 2012, 7:29 Subject: Re: more questions

TO BE HONEST I ASKED ONE OF THE GUYS WHO PASSED. WE JUST HAVE TO GO WITH THIS ANSWER. I THINK IT MAKE MORE SENSE THEN THE OTHER TWO .THANKS. From: Divi Divi <divi_ore@...> " " < > Sent: Saturday, 3 March 2012, 22:43 Subject: Re: more

questions

Hello Arthur, can you please provide the reference for answering Ipsilateral , I have been trying to find this out since ages .. Could not find it anywhere !Divi From: ARTHUR TADEVOSYAN <arthur_tadevosyan@...> " "

< > Sent: Saturday, 3 March 2012 9:23 PM

12 MONTHIPSILATERAL0 - 40 NORMAL ,40 - 80 PULPITIS OVER 80 DEAD PULP From: Anu Arora <dr.anuarora@...> Sent: Saturday, 3 March 2012, 20:25 Subject:

more questions

1-HOW

thanks

Anu

Guest guest

i searched on the net n all i could find was...Electrical stimulation of the same sites elicited salivation only from the ipsilateral glands...

1-http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2391658

2-http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=KfBbawKbdKAC & pg=PA192 & lpg=PA192 & dq=ipsilateral+salivary+stimulation & source=bl & ots=7s1wh-x_K3 & sig=F3r2wzDN8gq53MWWdyResHrQa8M & hl=en & sa=X & ei=uWRPT_u5NKW80QWQiOnbCw & ved=0CEkQ6AEwAw#v=onepage & q=ipsilateral%20salivary%20stimulation & f=false

even i think it shd be bilateral but they (sites)say its ipsilateral n they r talking abt electrical stimulation not normal stimulation..Anu

Guest guest

thank u anu From: Anu Arora <dr.anuarora@...> Sent: Sunday, March 4, 2012 10:55 AM Subject: Re: more questions

i searched on the net n all i could find was...Electrical stimulation of the same sites elicited salivation only from the ipsilateral glands...

2-http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=KfBbawKbdKAC & pg=PA192 & lpg=PA192 & dq=ipsilateral+salivary+stimulation & source=bl & ots=7s1wh-x_K3 & sig=F3r2wzDN8gq53MWWdyResHrQa8M & hl=en & sa=X & ei=uWRPT_u5NKW80QWQiOnbCw & ved=0CEkQ6AEwAw#v=onepage & q=ipsilateral%20salivary%20stimulation & f=false

even i think it shd be bilateral but they (sites)say its ipsilateral n they r talking abt electrical stimulation not normal stimulation..Anu

Guest guest

Thnx Anu Arora. From: Anu Arora <dr.anuarora@...> Sent: Sunday, March 4, 2012 2:55 PM Subject: Re: more questions

Guest guest

Hi arthurI dont agree with the pulp test readings as i think if pulp is necrosed,it wont respond so for dead pulp value should be zero. From: ARTHUR TADEVOSYAN <arthur_tadevosyan@...> " " < > Sent: Saturday, 3 March 2012 9:23 PM Subject: Re: more questions

1-HOW

thanks

Anu

Guest guest

HiI see what you mean,butwhen the pulp is not alive it will not respond to stimuli,even high 80 and so on-this is the digital test SincerelyLyudmyla From: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> " " < > Sent: Sunday, 4 March 2012, 10:52 Subject: Re: more questions

Hi arthurI dont agree with the pulp test readings as i think if pulp is necrosed,it wont respond so for dead pulp value should be zero. From: ARTHUR TADEVOSYAN <arthur_tadevosyan@...> " " < > Sent: Saturday, 3 March 2012 9:23 PM Subject: Re: more questions

1-HOW

thanks

Anu

Guest guest

I was actually thinking they ways to stimulate a gland would be using lemon drops or any other chemical means than response should be on both the sides, I mean ,for example if we have smell of food or if we eat lemon or any citrus fruit both salivary glands of both sides gets stimulated , is'nt it?but in case of massage it may be possible that the response can be epsilateral. so which kind of stimulation are they talking about in the question? what we have to consider. Any Idea? RegardsDivi

From: ARTHUR TADEVOSYAN <arthur_tadevosyan@...> " " < > Sent: Sunday, 4 March 2012 7:29 AM Subject: Re: more questions

questions

1-HOW

thanks

Anu

Guest guest

i actually tried it on myself,using my finger dipped in lemon juice n placing it on my parotid duct opening..i felt start of salivation 4m both sides...so cant say..just taking answer as it is...any guidance is welcome

AnuOn Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 7:52 PM, Divi Divi <divi_ore@...> wrote:

I was actually thinking they ways to stimulate a gland would be using  lemon drops or any other chemical means  than response should be on both the sides, I mean ,for example if we have smell of food or if we eat lemon or any citrus fruit both salivary glands of both sides gets stimulated , is'nt it?

but in case of massage it may be possible that the response can be epsilateral.  so which kind of stimulation are they talking about in the question? what we have to consider. Any Idea? 

RegardsDivi 

" " < >

Sent: Sunday, 4 March 2012 7:29 AM Subject: Re: more questions

TO BE HONEST I ASKED ONE OF THE GUYS WHO PASSED. WE JUST HAVE TO GO WITH THIS ANSWER. I THINK IT MAKE MORE SENSE THEN THE OTHER TWO .THANKS.

" " < >

Sent: Saturday, 3 March 2012, 22:43 Subject: Re: more

questions

Hello Arthur,  can you please provide the reference for answering  Ipsilateral , I have been trying to find this out since ages .. Could not find it anywhere !

Divi

Sent: Saturday, 3 March 2012 9:23 PM

12 MONTHIPSILATERAL0 - 40 NORMAL ,40 - 80 PULPITIS OVER 80 DEAD PULP 

Sent: Saturday, 3 March 2012, 20:25

Subject: more questions

1-HOW

thanks

Anu

Guest guest

thanks a lot Anu. From: Anu Arora <dr.anuarora@...> Sent: Sunday, 4 March 2012 9:55 AM Subject: Re: more questions

Guest guest

But the answer is always ipsilateral !

To:

< >;

Subject:

Re: more questions

Sent:

Sun, Mar 4, 2012 2:26:59 PM

i actually tried it on myself,using my finger dipped in lemon juice n placing it on my parotid duct opening..i felt start of salivation 4m both sides...so cant say..just taking answer as it is...any guidance is welcome

AnuOn Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 7:52 PM, Divi Divi <divi_ore@...> wrote:

I was actually thinking they ways to stimulate a gland would be using  lemon drops or any other chemical means  than response should be on both the sides, I mean ,for example if we have smell of food or if we eat lemon or any citrus fruit both salivary glands of both sides gets stimulated , is'nt it?

but in case of massage it may be possible that the response can be epsilateral.  so which kind of stimulation are they talking about in the question? what we have to consider. Any Idea? 

RegardsDivi 

" " < >

Sent: Sunday, 4 March 2012 7:29 AM Subject: Re: more questions

TO BE HONEST I ASKED ONE OF THE GUYS WHO PASSED. WE JUST HAVE TO GO WITH THIS ANSWER. I THINK IT MAKE MORE SENSE THEN THE OTHER TWO .THANKS.

" " < >

Sent: Saturday, 3 March 2012, 22:43 Subject: Re: more

questions

Hello Arthur,  can you please provide the reference for answering  Ipsilateral , I have been trying to find this out since ages .. Could not find it anywhere !

Divi

Sent: Saturday, 3 March 2012 9:23 PM

12 MONTHIPSILATERAL0 - 40 NORMAL ,40 - 80 PULPITIS OVER 80 DEAD PULP 

Sent: Saturday, 3 March 2012, 20:25

Subject: more questions

1-HOW

thanks

Anu

Guest guest

1.6 mos2.bilateralSent from my iPhoneOn Mar 4, 2012, at 8:04 AM, Lyudmyla Huhley <huhley2006@...> wrote:

questions

1-HOW

thanks

Anu

=