RemedySpot.com

more questions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

HI, regarding the question of the stimulation of the salivary gland, I think that the answer was in blue book, phisiology of salivary glands.

But if you stimulate a salivary gland, the salivary flow will be ipsylateral.

Agustina

From: ARTHUR TADEVOSYAN <arthur_tadevosyan@...>" " < > Sent: Sunday, 4 March 2012, 7:29Subject: Re: more questions

TO BE HONEST I ASKED ONE OF THE GUYS WHO PASSED. WE JUST HAVE TO GO WITH THIS ANSWER. I THINK IT MAKE MORE SENSE THEN THE OTHER TWO .THANKS.

From: Divi Divi <divi_ore@...>" " < > Sent: Saturday, 3 March 2012, 22:43Subject: Re: more questions

Hello Arthur, can you please provide the reference for answering Ipsilateral , I have been trying to find this out since ages .. Could not find it anywhere !

Divi

From: ARTHUR TADEVOSYAN <arthur_tadevosyan@...>" " < > Sent: Saturday, 3 March 2012 9:23 PMSubject: Re: more questions

12 MONTH

IPSILATERAL

0 - 40 NORMAL ,40 - 80 PULPITIS OVER 80 DEAD PULP

From: Anu Arora <dr.anuarora@...> Sent: Saturday, 3 March 2012, 20:25Subject: more questions

hello

need help in these ques...

1-HOW OFTEN SHOULD YOU REVIEW SMOKING STATUS?3,6,12 MONTHS

2-IF YOU STIMULATE THE SALIVARY FLOW IN ONE SIDE OF THE MOUTH-WHERE DOES THE SALIVA APPEAR?BILATERAL, IPSILATERAL,CONTRALATERAL ETC

3- WAT R THE ELECTRIC PULP TEST READINGS??

4-Epulis is a characteristic of which condition?

thanks

Anu

Guest guest

THANKS AUGUSTINA, HOW ARE YOU, NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU. From: Agustina Ferrante aguilar <agustinaferranteaguilar@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 6 March 2012, 7:39 Subject: Re: more questions

HI, regarding the question of the stimulation of the salivary gland, I think that the answer was in blue book, phisiology of salivary glands.

But if you stimulate a salivary gland, the salivary flow will be ipsylateral.

Agustina

From: ARTHUR TADEVOSYAN <arthur_tadevosyan@...>" " < > Sent: Sunday, 4 March 2012, 7:29Subject: Re: more questions

TO BE HONEST I ASKED ONE OF THE GUYS WHO PASSED. WE JUST HAVE TO GO WITH THIS ANSWER. I THINK IT MAKE MORE SENSE THEN THE OTHER TWO .THANKS.

From: Divi Divi <divi_ore@...>" " < > Sent: Saturday, 3 March 2012, 22:43Subject: Re: more questions

Hello Arthur, can you please provide the reference for answering Ipsilateral , I have been trying to find this out since ages .. Could not find it anywhere !

Divi

From: ARTHUR TADEVOSYAN <arthur_tadevosyan@...>" " < > Sent: Saturday, 3 March 2012 9:23 PMSubject: Re: more questions

12 MONTH

IPSILATERAL

0 - 40 NORMAL ,40 - 80 PULPITIS OVER 80 DEAD PULP

From: Anu Arora <dr.anuarora@...> Sent: Saturday, 3 March 2012, 20:25Subject: more questions

hello

need help in these ques...

1-HOW OFTEN SHOULD YOU REVIEW SMOKING STATUS?3,6,12 MONTHS

2-IF YOU STIMULATE THE SALIVARY FLOW IN ONE SIDE OF THE MOUTH-WHERE DOES THE SALIVA APPEAR?BILATERAL, IPSILATERAL,CONTRALATERAL ETC

3- WAT R THE ELECTRIC PULP TEST READINGS??

4-Epulis is a characteristic of which condition?

thanks

Anu