Guest guest Posted September 12, 2004 Report Posted September 12, 2004 Hi , It really seems as if our Canadian friends have so much more patience than those of us in the US but the wait will be worth it I am very sure. Your news is exciting and I'm going to be watching closely for more updates from you as you get closer and closer to having your implant. Send some of that patience south but not the weather please. We have had some very severe weather in the states this year and the forecast looming right now with hurricane Ivan doesn't look very good for a lot of our list members. I hope you don't loose power and I certainly hope that we escape the wrath of Ivan in the US. Alice <my surgery will likely be done spring/summer '05. So I am playing a waiting game and > getting used to my new HA which I wear in the ear not being implanted. I > think I will buy it when my 90 day trial period is over in October. Hope > everyone had a nice summer..............we are into fall with a vengeance; > it is windy and rainy outside now..............prob. get a power failure > but > we are used to them out here in the boonies! > > > awaiting surgery > Severe/profound loss bilaterally 30+yr Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.