> Juno offers FREE or PREMIUM Internet access for

> less!

> Join Juno today! For your FREE software, visit:

> http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

>

Guest guest

Kym

Every place I go to hang up the posters for Buddy walk he gets the greatest

comments. I just love that picture of the two of them.

And I want to remind all of the Arizona people on the list that our Buddy

walk is Nov 10th at ASU. The walk begins at 9:00am and " all " of the

activities follow the walk. It is going to be bigger than last years, an

event you won't want to miss. I have collected a ton of terrific Silent

auction items. Don't forget you can register on line at

www.axbuddywalk.org

Laurie Mom to 2yrs(ds) and four other girls

Guest guest

Kym

Every place I go to hang up the posters for Buddy walk he gets the greatest

comments. I just love that picture of the two of them.

And I want to remind all of the Arizona people on the list that our Buddy

walk is Nov 10th at ASU. The walk begins at 9:00am and " all " of the

activities follow the walk. It is going to be bigger than last years, an

event you won't want to miss. I have collected a ton of terrific Silent

auction items. Don't forget you can register on line at

www.axbuddywalk.org

Laurie Mom to 2yrs(ds) and four other girls

Guest guest

hehehee

good thing you explained which adorable kid was jeremy.

:)

what a great pic of both boys!

wrote:

> I forgot to tell you all that is the dark haired kiddo, and his

>

> cute buddy , is the blonde! This was taken at last years Buddy

> walk =)

>

> http://www.azbuddywalk.org/

>

> !!!!!!!!!!!!!! 's Picture !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>

> ________________________________________________________________

> GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

> Juno offers FREE or PREMIUM Internet access for less!

>

>

Guest guest

hehehee

good thing you explained which adorable kid was jeremy.

:)

what a great pic of both boys!

wrote:

> I forgot to tell you all that is the dark haired kiddo, and his

>

> cute buddy , is the blonde! This was taken at last years Buddy

> walk =)

>

> http://www.azbuddywalk.org/

>

> !!!!!!!!!!!!!! 's Picture !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>

> ________________________________________________________________

> GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

> Juno offers FREE or PREMIUM Internet access for less!

>

>

Guest guest

I would like to see her picture.....Nina <nina_eguia@...> wrote: Very funny! By the way...I have Stpephanie's picture and she looks just beautiful!!!! Unfortunately I cannot share her full body picture on the group because her hair is uncovered and only women can see it, if any women want to see it I can send it ( she does have very nice hair, it was true :) ) . I will post the one with her hair covered and you can see her thin face. Nina> >> > Okay folks. Id like to start a new thread, and please all you> > oldtimers, jump on this with me!> >> > Ive lost ninety pounds, and dont have a whole lot more that I plan> > to lose, maybe another 10 or 20. Having lost all this, I find that> > there are NEW stuggles to contend with, that I didnt consider> > before. Im going to list the ones I can think of.> >> > Yes, this list is somewhat facetious, but at the same time, very> > truthful!> >> > 1) I spend WAY too much time shopping for clothes now, and WAY too> > much money on them! I used to hate shopping, now its one of my> > favorite pasttimes.> >> > 2) Losing the extra fat on my belly and legs makes it HURT

when my> > kids sit on my stomach or thighs and bounce up and down, riding me> > like Im a horse.> >> > 3) Now that I can get a good look at my legs, I see there are more> > spider veins than I care to know about.> >> > 4) Losing weight in my face, has left some skin there. My grooves> > along the side of my mouth are more apparent now. Granted, they are> > genetic and I cant escape them, but the pudge in my face before used> > to smooth them out.> >> > 5) Now that Im not obsessing about my weight, Im obsessing about> > other body flaws, however minute they might be in comparison to 90> > lbs of fat. (My skin is aging, my thighs sag horribly, I am always> > covered in bruises (I have always bruised easily, now I notice> > them), my teeth are getting yellow, the list goes on and on. AND

my> > ribcage and shoulders are BIG! Never noticed before, they were> > hidden.)> >> > 6) I drink a lot more water now, so Im always peeing.> >> > 7) Ive bought newer sexier shoes and boots to go with my newer> > sexier body. Now, my feet hurt from tromping around the city in 2.5> > inch heels for hours on end. Never used to be a problem, I only> > wore COMFY shoes, and WOULDNT have walked for hours.> >> > Well, this is all that comes to mind immediately. Help, anyone?> >> > Om Hasen> > banded 3 9 2005, started at 270 now 180> >>

Use Photomail to share photos without annoying attachments.

Guest guest

I would like to see her picture too!caprise holmes <capriseholmes@...> wrote: I would like to see her picture.....Nina <nina_eguia@...> wrote: Very funny! By the way...I have Stpephanie's picture and she looks just beautiful!!!! Unfortunately I cannot share her full body picture on the group because her hair is uncovered and only women can see it, if any women want to see it I can send it ( she does have very nice hair, it was true :) ) . I will post the one with her hair covered and you can see her thin face. Nina> >> > Okay folks. Id like to start a new thread, and please all you> > oldtimers, jump on this with me!> >> > Ive lost ninety pounds, and dont have a whole lot more that I plan> > to lose, maybe another 10 or 20. Having lost all this, I find that> > there are NEW stuggles to contend with, that I didnt consider> > before. Im going to list the ones I can think of.> >> > Yes, this list is somewhat facetious, but at the same time, very> > truthful!> >> > 1) I spend WAY too much time

shopping for clothes now, and WAY too> > much money on them! I used to hate shopping, now its one of my> > favorite pasttimes.> >> > 2) Losing the extra fat on my belly and legs makes it HURT when my> > kids sit on my stomach or thighs and bounce up and down, riding me> > like Im a horse.> >> > 3) Now that I can get a good look at my legs, I see there are more> > spider veins than I care to know about.> >> > 4) Losing weight in my face, has left some skin there. My grooves> > along the side of my mouth are more apparent now. Granted, they are> > genetic and I cant escape them, but the pudge in my face before used> > to smooth them out.> >> > 5) Now that Im not obsessing about my weight, Im obsessing about> > other body flaws, however minute they might be in comparison to 90> >

lbs of fat. (My skin is aging, my thighs sag horribly, I am always> > covered in bruises (I have always bruised easily, now I notice> > them), my teeth are getting yellow, the list goes on and on. AND my> > ribcage and shoulders are BIG! Never noticed before, they were> > hidden.)> >> > 6) I drink a lot more water now, so Im always peeing.> >> > 7) Ive bought newer sexier shoes and boots to go with my newer> > sexier body. Now, my feet hurt from tromping around the city in 2.5> > inch heels for hours on end. Never used to be a problem, I only> > wore COMFY shoes, and WOULDNT have walked for hours.> >> > Well, this is all that comes to mind immediately. Help, anyone?> >> > Om Hasen> > banded 3 9 2005, started at 270 now 180> >> Use Photomail to share photos without annoying attachments. Virginia

Guest guest

I would tooVirginia Herrell <herrell@...> wrote: I would like to see her picture too!caprise holmes <capriseholmes@...> wrote: I would like to see her picture.....Nina <nina_eguia@...> wrote: Very funny! By the way...I have Stpephanie's picture and she looks just beautiful!!!! Unfortunately I cannot share her full body picture on the group because her hair is uncovered and only women can see it, if any women want to see it I can send it ( she does have very nice hair, it was

true :) ) . I will post the one with her hair covered and you can see her thin face. Nina> >> > Okay folks. Id like to start a new thread, and please all you> > oldtimers, jump on this with me!> >> > Ive lost ninety pounds, and dont have a whole lot more that I plan> > to lose, maybe another 10 or 20. Having lost all this, I find that> > there are NEW stuggles to contend with, that I didnt

consider> > before. Im going to list the ones I can think of.> >> > Yes, this list is somewhat facetious, but at the same time, very> > truthful!> >> > 1) I spend WAY too much time shopping for clothes now, and WAY too> > much money on them! I used to hate shopping, now its one of my> > favorite pasttimes.> >> > 2) Losing the extra fat on my belly and legs makes it HURT when my> > kids sit on my stomach or thighs and bounce up and down, riding me> > like Im a horse.> >> > 3) Now that I can get a good look at my legs, I see there are more> > spider veins than I care to know about.> >> > 4) Losing weight in my face, has left some skin there. My grooves> > along the side of my mouth are more apparent now. Granted, they are> > genetic and I cant escape them, but the pudge in my

face before used> > to smooth them out.> >> > 5) Now that Im not obsessing about my weight, Im obsessing about> > other body flaws, however minute they might be in comparison to 90> > lbs of fat. (My skin is aging, my thighs sag horribly, I am always> > covered in bruises (I have always bruised easily, now I notice> > them), my teeth are getting yellow, the list goes on and on. AND my> > ribcage and shoulders are BIG! Never noticed before, they were> > hidden.)> >> > 6) I drink a lot more water now, so Im always peeing.> >> > 7) Ive bought newer sexier shoes and boots to go with my newer> > sexier body. Now, my feet hurt from tromping around the city in 2.5> > inch heels for hours on end. Never used to be a problem, I only> > wore COMFY shoes, and WOULDNT have walked for hours.> >> >

Well, this is all that comes to mind immediately. Help, anyone?> >> > Om Hasen> > banded 3 9 2005, started at 270 now 180> >> Use Photomail to share photos without annoying attachments. Virginia

What are the most popular cars? Find out at Autos

Guest guest

Yep! He sure does!

Fran

In a message dated 3/24/2012 2:23:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, tpogue@... writes:

Looks pretty good for 83 doesn't he. <g>Http://www.flicker.com/terrypogue Sent from my iPadHDOn Mar 24, 2012, at 1:16 PM, son <swrightson14@...> wrote:> Here is an easy conversion chart on -line.> > http://www.deliaonline.com/conversion-tables.html> > W> > > On 3/23/12 4:03 PM Terry Pogue wrote:> >> Now all I have to do is convert these measurements. Grrrrrrr.> > > > > ------------------------------------> > Please bookmark these pages:> > /links/ > (this is the Links page where I save the answers to FAQs and Answers, Recipes, and LOTS of other helpful information - this page is always being added to)> > /links/IMPORTANT__Membership__001327149393/> PLEASE DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE IF YOU ARE GETTING TOO MUCH MAIL! (if you unsubscribe, you will lose access to the Links page - an Encyclopedia of Collected Vitamix Wisdom! Go to this link to learn how to stop mail from coming, but STILL be a member of the group so you can STILL visit the Links page and read messages online!